All Comments on 'Alex's Adventures Ch. 03: Jeremy'

by RoboTofu42

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BidickulousBidickulous6 months ago

I’ve enjoyed all the chapters, but you really got me with this one! Bravo! An amazing job of moving forward with the new story line with Jeremy while continuing to add to the saga of Jack and the other guys. And, my one-and-only is going to be the beneficiary of you having so wound me up for a hot night of our own, starting by getting out our massage table. Many thanks!

Exluke1Exluke16 months ago

This was great and challenging. Jeremy is fantastic and the 1st date comment, amongst others, certainly sets him up for much more with Alex. Alex still doesn’t feel that bad for turning Jack’s world upside down even though he is being additionally accused of having sex with a minor. Yes Alex is trying to text him without any response and I know characters are flawed so everyone has room to grow. But I bet Amanda, for example, could personally physically talk to Jack (even with the digital communication lock down) and make sure he’s not suicidal, lots of people support him, and confirm that Alex is more than willing to dispel any accusations of Jack having sex with a minor. I look forward to reading your future chapters!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer6 months ago

Oh Robo, there's no time limits placed on writing a story this good. That massage scene in this chapter was so well written I could almost feel Jeremy's hands on my body. And the sex afterward showed what the difference is between making love and just getting off. That's the reason why at 18 I gave up sex with guys my own age in favor of middle-aged men. ;-) Don't know if Alex and Jeremy will meet up again after this, but that was definitely an evening to remember. Looking forward to finding out where Alex's future dramas land him in this wonderful story. Great job!

geemeedeegeemeedee6 months ago

So yummy. It’s embarrassing to be envious of a fictional character, lol!

I’m with @Exluke1 on the subject of Jack. Alex is a self-centered, party- and fuck-focused 21-year-old surrounded by friends with the same mindset. He doesn’t have the emotional maturity to grasp the seriousness of Jack’s situation, or his part in it. I find Jack’s story jarring, since the rest of Alex’s sexual encounters are adventures, stories to be told over boozy brunches. It’s weird (to me) to have his dark storyline (and I don’t see how it will be anything but dark for awhile, considering the state and the frat) interspersed with Alex’s hot escapades. It’s like Jack should be in a separate series. But you’re clearly a talented writer, so we’ll see how it plays out.

geemeedeegeemeedee6 months ago

I should add, I really do like Alex. He’s living his best life. But subconsciously or not, Jack risked it all for a shallow twink.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous