Ali and Me 5 - Home

Story Info
Social dinner, nude photos, fingering b4 E.R. teasing offers.
2.9k words
4.44
7.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ali and Me -5, Home

... our erotic memoir

This is a sequel to "Ali and Me 4- Wedding."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week passed since Ali's, my model friend-with-benefits, visit with my wife, Mira, and me. She called and invited us to dinner with her new husband that weekend. Thinking it best to delay it a bit longer, I set a date two weeks away. Mira was fine with that, but seemed anxious to reconnect with my renewed lover sooner. Her visit was, uhm, pleasant for all of us. Perhaps it was the intense threesome we had where my wife savored her first pussy?

Ali said to dress informally so Mira and I wore shorts and tank tops — both of us commando. Though Jim had watched me fuck Ali many times on campus and at the swamp, I always wore a mask and never spoke to him. He'd seen my cock in photos and live often, but I didn't expect that to be a problem since he wasn't going to see it that day.

Ali and Jim also wore shorts and tanks, her top was not as cropped as her college ones were, but still teased. Jim noticed my reaction. They too were obviously commando — her camel toe and clit were clear with her legs constantly spread at us; Jim's crown was clear and trying to grow into a moose knuckle. During drinks, we chatted about college, her current modeling, and photography.

"Al, have you seen the new line of dresses Ali models? They are multi layers of fire proofed and compressed paper. Once crushed before styling, they lose stiffness and noise yet are nearly as smooth and soft as cloth. Ali has a strapless, ankle length one here. Honey, model it for us?"

"Oh, Jim, I doubt they'd be interested —"

Mira spoke up, "I'd love to see it. Is it waterproofed too?"

Looking unconvincingly surprised, Ali said, "Yes it is. They have to pass all the same safety tests as cloth. It wouldn't do for a dress to 'melt' off you just because you spilled some water or wine on it. I'll put it on so you can see how naturally it moves and feels. Be right back."

As soon as she left the room, Jim pulled a white with red stripe photo album from under their coffee table. "Ali poses for me for her head shots and portfolio shots. I use those for my own portfolio to get clients for my photo sideline. This album has most of those in a smaller size just for me and friends. Many of them are nudes. I'm sure that won't bother you." He winked.

Mira snapped her head at me as we both wondered if he had incriminating shots in there. Before we could answer, he flipped it open and turned it to us. The first two pages were nicely done head shots and Ali posed in paper dresses and even in a skimpy paper bikini. "That bikini didn't survive the ocean. Here's the result. This next photo shows Ali barely covering her 'naughty bits' with the soggy remains." We could tell she was nude behind the waterlogged mess. He smiled and stared at Mira's tits.

The next several pages had dozens of photos of Ali fully nude and posing with a chair — legs spread wide facing us; seated and straddling the char back; leaning over the chair with her tiny tits hanging; one leg up, pussy wide open; ass facing us, bent over with clear shots of her pussy from behind then gluts spread and her bleached butt hole facing us — all with her expressions of surprise, shock or fake embarrassment. Her sparkling, blue eyes usually smiling.

Two pages showed her full body standing nude and pensively staring into a mirror. As we scanned the images, I caught Jim looking up Mira's shorts or down her top. I could tell she noticed. Her breathing rate went up as she leaned farther forward and spread her legs to improve his view. Her mouth dropped with a gasp and she started to point, then pulled back then pointed again.

Jim smiled and knew that she had noticed not only Ali's front and back nakedness, but also the naked photographer in the mirror. "I considered editing me out or reshooting, but it's funny and startling just enough to relax clients. What do you think?"

Mira sputtered, "But you're naked there." She pointed, and covered his flaccid dick then quickly pulled away. We noticed without comment how small his dick was — it didn't seem to have a shaft, just a stocky bishop and didn't reach the bottom of his balls. In two of those shots, his dick was stiff — in profile and head on — yet still much smaller than average. I hadn't paid attention to his dick when I saw it in my college days.

Without embarrassment, Jim offered, "Someone has to be on the small side to create an average. I guess that's my purpose. Ali teases me sometimes that I suffer from Smallcox syndrome. She's right. Since I can't satisfy her sexually, I encourage her to safely fuck healthy men with decent cocks. I'm pretty good with my tongue and fingers, she says. My only ask is that she not fall for them. Here are photos of some guy she fucked and got too close to in college."

He flipped the page and had many photos of Ali naked on campus and at the college 'lake' with a naked man with a big, stiff cock, and a mask. In a few shots, a naked red head with big tits joined them. In other shots, a guy we called Dick 2 stood nearby and watched Dick 1 fuck Ali. Mira recognized I was Dick 1. Jim still didn't know. She got too close to me?

"I even have a video of them stripping and fucking at their lake. Wanna see it?"

Mira said, "Maybe later, Jim, with Ali here. Where is she?"

"OK. Wanna see my small cock while we wait?" He stood and unzipped his shorts.

Before he could pop it out or we could answer, Ali flowed into the room, twirling slowly, her face lit in pride and joy, spinning the strapless, flowery, pink, paper gown around her. Her smile changed to angry surprise when she recognized the striped album. She grabbed it and tried to yank it out of Jim's grip, flipping it to his naked-in-the-mirror then her naked-in-chairs pages. She faked her embarrassment well, as Jim was the only one who didn't know we'd all been naked together and had our threesome just two weeks earlier. Jim smirked believing he had exposed his wife and himself to innocent strangers. It seems he shares exhibitionism with Ali and either loves showing her off, or loves trying to embarrass her.

"Jim! How could you show my naked photos like that?" When she turned toward Mira and me, she winked and smiled.

"Oh come on, Ali. We're all adults and you get naked with strangers all the time. I have proof here of Dick 1 and 2 with you and I'm guessing there are more Dicks who've been in you. Showing them my small cock explains why I encourage you to get what I can't give you. Al seems interested in those photos of my beautiful wife." His flattery didn't work.

Mira followed Ali into the kitchen. I heard them both suppressing laughs and convinced Jim that Ali was grumbling. "From what I saw, Jim, the photos were well done. I'm not sure you want to show Dick 1 & 2 to clients, but yes, we are all adults and all have seen naked men and women."

"No sweat, Al. She'll loosen up with a few more drinks. I couldn't help noticing your wife's tits are much bigger than Ali's tiny raisins. Are you Ok with letting her pose for me? She'd have to be at least topless and avoid a bra and panties for at least a few hours so the compression marks can fade away. Her hard nipples look less intense than Ali's do and I want to catch them soft too. What do you say?"

"What do you say, AL? I heard your offer, Jim. Shouldn't you be asking me?" Mira swooped into the room and rushed us both with her face tensed. "Maybe I should show him my tits now? You always complain they are too small; it would be nice to hear compliments on them for a change. What do you think about that?" She pulled a tank strap down her arm and exposed half a tit and much cleavage. Jim sat back and smiled.

Ali entered as I answered, "Honey, it was Jim's question, not mine. If you want to show him your tits now or later, it's your choice. Don't make me the bad guy for something I didn't ask. If you want to go topless, you might feel better if Ali joined you." The complication made her think twice.

"So he's asked you to pose nude for him already?" chimed in Ali. "Just ignore him. Jim, you admitted you can't satisfy me, why do you think you can satisfy anyone else? Dinner's ready. Let's eat." We moved silently to the table and tried to ignore the bickering.

We made small talk as we enjoyed a meal of pork roast, veges and salad with a deep red wine. With cheesecake for dessert, we had a full bottle of rich Port and I opened the earlier discussion. "Jim, how many of your wife's friends have agreed to pose nude for you? Did they take much convincing?"

He looked at Ali first; she dropped her bare shoulders, sighed, and stared down at her plate. "Nearly all I asked took it as a challenge. It took almost no persuasion besides the wine and an occasional dare. Are you considering it?"

"It's not for me to answer. I saw you staring at her tits then down her top. She did as well. Then I saw you looking up her shorts too and how she spread for you to get a better look." Mira gasped and Ali stared at her as she struggled to make her chuckle into a grunt. Feeling competitive, I added, "I'm sure you saw she has no panties either. I know her pussy and thick bush are photogenic since I've taken many closeups and wider shots in various places — bed, baths, parks, public places. She's often a bit shy, but willing to show off."

Ali's eyes were as wide as Mira's, having been caught. Jim paused and poured more wine before answering, emboldened, "Yes, I saw all that and imagined how I'd pose her. I couldn't see her pussy, but I did see a lot of dark hair. I wouldn't want her to shave it before documenting its natural form and beauty. But I would love to shoot her shaving it like Ali's — a narrow landing strip to her clit and clean-shaven labia. I hope you had a chance to see that before she took the album away." We nodded.

My cock surged a bit as I imagined Mira stripping for him as he took pictures, weighed and positioned her tits, how he opened and angled her legs wider, how he inserted fingers in her to make her pussy pose gaping for him. I imagined her pleasure while letting him help her pussy swell and moisten as I watched and began stroking myself with Ali stripping next to me then climbing onto my cock. We'd let them watch us fuck as Mira squeezed her nipples and orgasmed while he kept taking photos.

A loud voice broke my reverie, "Can we please stop talking about our pussies?" pleaded Ali. Mira tacitly agreed. "Al, are you in touch with others from college?"

Jim responded, "Oh Ali, grow up. Pussies are always fascinating. Half of us have one and more than half of us have seen and played with them. Only half of us are lacking that pleasure tonight with the other half." If he only knew how wrong he was. . . .

"Maybe we should spend the rest of the night nude and exploring each other? I can take a group photo of us that way. We're not prudes and I suspect our guests are not either. Why don't we start with strip poker?"

"Let's not. You guys can move to the family room and maybe pick a game. I'll join you after I do the dishes." That seemed to end talk of exploring pussies and hearing what Mira thought of posing nude for Jim.

"Can I help?" Mira asked. Ali waved her off with a smile and went on to wash dishes still in the paper gown. I wandered in there and quietly asked Ali if we were going to reveal that I was Dick 1 and our recent three way. She tensed and whispered something about pussies then, before she answered fully, I saw a glass explode in her hand.

She gasped, stared at the bone-deep, pale, two inches long gash below her right thumb. Before I could reach her, her eyes rolled back in her head and she passed out. That was a surprise as I expected her to shrug it off since she was so strong. I caught her as she fell and held her up under her arms as I shouted for help. Mira and Jim ran in. I explained what I saw and said there was nearly no blood loss, but she feinted. Jim checked the deep wound and lifted her to carry her to their bed.

He directed us to a first aid kit and I cleaned the open cut, wrapped it closed and checked her pulse and breathing. With the immediate panic and threat over, Jim decided we could drive her to an E.R. but had to save the gown first.

"She'll be furious if it's damaged. Her makeup still looks fine. You know she has a 'thing' about that." The gown was wet, but showed no damage. He had me roll her so he could unzip the extra wide zipper which split the gown in half. He unwrapped it and hung it carefully as she lay there, lilliputian tits pointing up, in just tiny panties. "Al, take her panties off so we can check her O2 saturation."

Mira and I looked at each other a few seconds. I asked, "I know the vaginal lining used to be checked in an O.R. for pinkness, but —?"

"Do you see an oximeter anywhere? We have to do it manually. Do it and spread her pussy open while I grab a flashlight to check her."

Is he really this cool with intimately exposing his wife to 'strangers'? Does he expose her to all their guests? He ran out for the light and I peeled her panties off, spread her pussy and felt inside as Mira watched. It felt normal and warm and familiar. Mira's shorts grew a wet spot. As she began to rub it, Jim got back and pushed a finger inside Ali next to mine to pull her open wider. The light showed plush pink lining. Jim took a photo of her lying on the bed naked with us around her and my fingers in her pussy then a closeup of her pink. "Believe me, she'll want to see these images. OK. Let's put her shorts and tank top back on and get going."

We dressed her and climbed into their SUV with her across my lap in the back and Jim driving. I asked Mira to follow in our car. The E.R. cleaned the wound again, determined there was no nerve damage, and applied several stitches deep in the injury and on the surface. Then they revived her. She woke confused about where she was and asked how she was dressed when she arrived. Of course, she checked her makeup, removed her hospital gown and stood comfortably naked before us even when a male nurse came through the curtain.

Jim was right. She wanted to see the naked photo of my fingering her in front of the others and her intimate closeup. While she didn't admit enjoying the defenseless exposure, she struggled to restrain a smile as she kneaded the photo of her pink pussy filled with my fingers. I had to smile in understanding when she showed it to the male nurse for his opinion on the medical necessity. She smiled as she watched his growing bulge. When he left, the curtain stayed open a full foot and Ali noticed.

She moved to where she could see staff and patients and they could see her naked beauty. As Ali dressed, she commented, "Well, one of us got naked after all. Let's do this again, but without the injuries. Four weeks sound good for jogging and dinner?"

When Mira conclusively said, "I don't jog," Ali suggested she meet us at their home so we could shower there before dinner. I wondered how well that would work — three in a shower?

Jim's eyes lit up, his lips curled as he added, "Don't forget, no bra and no panties, loose shift." Mira blushed and said nothing.

Ali's casual acceptance of the day's events surprised us. Jim didn't get to see or shoot Mira nude that night or discover I was Dick 1 from college. I was just as happy to put that off.

=== 8 hrs 1500 11/1/20 === 2905 Words ===

9/16/16 seminal image: true visit/broken glass with them ++