Alia's in Laws

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tanya93
Tanya93
72 Followers

Ranbir's orgasm seemed to push the other men into some competition and they started pumping into their wives' cunts with strong strokes. When with a scream, Bharat shot his load into Riddhima's cunt as she buckled around in her own orgasm like a bitch in heat. Then Neetu had her own orgasm and her pulsating pussy finally got Rishi to groan as his cum filled her thatch.

The three men pulled out their semi hard cocks out of our pussies and pulled us down onto the ground. With the three of us on our knees, they pushed their cocks into our mouth telling us to clean them. Ranbir grabbed the back of my head and pushed his cock into my throat as I gagged and gasped for breath. Neetu and Riddhi were being treated the same, before the three of them let us off with all their cum spent. Our mouths were filled with whatever was left of their cum laced with our own juices.

But our humiliation had not yet ended. "Neetuz Riddhi Alia! Go to that glass wall our daughter and Alia had designed. Stand there naked show the world what sluts the three of you are."

We went and stood there, tears running down our cheeks in shame ruining whatever was left of our makeup while our husbands' cum mixed with our own juices ran down our legs. For the world to see and recognise the "Queen of Bollywood" as nothing but a cheap whore.

Tanya93
Tanya93
72 Followers
12