Alice Ch. 02

Story Info
Ryan and Alice get to know each other better.
1.6k words
4.83
8.1k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Previously... On a high from a long run, Ryan discovered that an attractive geeky primary school teacher fancied him and flirted before unexpectedly ending back at her flat and discovering a sexy minx beneath the shy surface.

*****

As I watched Alice's lace-covered butt disappear towards the kitchen to grab us each a cold drink, I shook my head in a combination of wonder at how cute she was and amazement at where i found myself right now and headed into the ensuite to splash some water on my face and use the facilities.

This sort of thing just didn't happen to me, I was used to trying way to hard with girls I fancied and either ending up friendzoning myself so far that search parties had to be sent out, or in relationships with girls whose controlling and needy behaviour left me feeling utterly useless and undesirable. It was amazing the difference it had made to hear that she was attracted to me as I was able to just relax and be myself instead of trying too hard.

Leaving the bathroom and becoming a little self-aware of my nakedness, I grabbed my boxers from the floor where they'd been thrown and was in the process of pulling them up when Alice returned through the doorway with a couple of glasses of iced lemonade. Seeing me putting my boxers on she stopped and a genuinely sad look came over her face... "Oh... are you... you're not leaving are you?"

I could instantly tell that despite her sexual confidence not so long ago she was completely normal in that she had insecurities of her own and instantly recognised in her the same paranoia and self doubt I had experienced myself after first dates or first sexual experiences with girls didn't feel attractive enough around.

Pacing over to her, I took both the glasses from her and set them down on a bookcase beside us. Pulling her into me and gently pushing her long hair away from her face I leant in and kissed her. This kiss was unlike any of the other kisses we had shared. No longer frantic and passionate, this was slow and soft, her lips parting ever so slightly against me and feeling so light and warm that I felt a shiver of attraction travel down my body.

Leaning back, I paused for a moment and looked into her eyes and she smiled before looking down slightly, almost embarrassed, "I got insecure didn't I?" she started, "I do this sometimes, just when I like someone... I mean, not like lots of guys... I mean oh shit! I'm sorry I'm crap at this."

I laughed, put my finger to her lips and with confidence high due to her bumbling smiled as I spoke. "Alice, will you let me take you out to dinner tomorrow night?"

She paused, her caution melting and her self-esteem returning and visibly relaxed, "That depends", she said, sexily taking the finger I had placed by her lips into her mouth playfully.

"On what?", I asked, playing along and seizing the opportunity to reach behind her and squeeze her left buttock.

"Oi," she teased, batting my hand away momentarily before pulling me into her, my naked torso pressing against her wonderfully framed chest, whispering into my ear, "...tomorrow we can have a date if tonight we can stay here, get a take away, watch a film and," she paused again for effect, "get to know each other a bit better." With that last comment Alice ran her hand down my chest, turned it around so that her fingers pointed downwards and ran her hand over the front of my boxer shorts, where my arousal had announced itself by springing back to life.

Feeling bold and brave, I firmly, yet carefully, pushed her back against the wall and pinned her arms above her head by holding her wrists. Bending down iIthen softly started to kiss her neck while she offered no resistance and instantly began to moan at my kisses revealing an, as yet unexplored erogenous zone. I was aware that my approach was having the desired effect of driving her wild as she thrusted her hips forwards, desperately trying to make contact with me as I maneouvred my waist out of reach and continued to lick and kiss her neck and around by her left ear.

I soon became aware that her moans and pants were almost desperate and, smiling into her hungry eyes I crossed both her wrists, enabling me to hold them in just one hand and freeing up my right hand to slide her bra strap over her shoulder and down her arm. As her beautiful firm breast became free from its lace prison, I dipped my head and delicately ran my tongue over her small, very erect nipple.

Alice froze and shuddered with pleasure at this new sensation as I teased and flicked her, caressed and ran my tongue around in slow, wet circles.

As Alice's breathing quickened and her writhing intensified, I realised with surprise that there was a very real chance Alice could orgasm just from the attention her breast and nipple was getting alone, coupled with her clear arousal at being restrained by me. Reaching behind her, I released her bra with a snap of my fingers, a skill I'd acquired playing drinking games with the Mixed Hockey team at university, and she looked at me with a look of surprise and lust. "I want you Ryan... so...... so......Ryan..... what are you..... whoa!!.... Ryan.... Ryan.... RYANNNNN.... ngngng."

As she had been talking, I, with increasingly deeper breaths, had dropped to my knees, finally releasing her hands from above her head, slid her black lace knickers down her thighs, discovering that she was absolutely soaking wet. I then raised her right thigh over my shoulder and, after admiring the closely shaven pussy before me, found her clit with my tongue and began to caress it.

Alice went crazy with desire, thrusting herself against me and swearing with raw lust as i licked and sucked her, circling around her clit deliberately until she exploded in body trembling explosion on my tongue. Her hand grabbed the back of my head and she continued to spasm, pulsing against me as wave after wave of orgasm coursed through her. She half cried, half whimpered with sheer pleasure as her legs buckled and she slid down to the floor, her knees either side of my unrelenting kisses and licks. Feeling her tense again I was incredibly aroused as she pulsed in another smaller orgasm, this time collapsing on top of me and moving herself back until she collapsed onto my chest. Her breasts rose and fell with deep breaths as she recovered her composure and sighed my name several more times contentedly. "That. was. something. else.... you bastard..." she smiled as I grinned cockily, proud of my efforts.

Adjusting her thighs slightly so she was either side of my waist, I suddenly became aware that her moist pussy lips, coated in her liquid arousal were gently oscillating against my swollen penis. Alice bent down and kissed me passionately on the mouth as, with the smooth sexy fingers of one hand she guided me inside her.

I lay there in heaven as I felt her contract around me, the perfect blend of her slick juices allowing me to glide in and out while her tight warm vagina tensed and pulsed around me and rapidly brought a growing animal reaction out of me. Seizing the opportunity, as Alice paused momentarily with her vaginal lips over the end of my now engorged cock, I surprised Alice by flipping us both over, grabbing a pillow from the bed next to us and placing it under her head.

Resuming our kissing, I thrust powerfully into her as we both moaned our separate appreciation for the feelings each one elicited. I would love to report that I went on like a stallion for a long time, sad to say, this was not the case. All too soon, I felt myself coming to the brink of release and, as Alice sensed this, she sexily started to talk to me, in an effort to push me over the edge. "That's it Ryan, come for me... yes.... oh... come.... fill me up.... I want it..... harder baby..... mmmmm...... yes baby...... oh oh oh.... yesssssss mmmmmm"

On her final 'yes' I could hold back no more and with a masculine scream I erupted into her, our bodies perfectly thrusting in time with each other and the most powerful, head-spinning, eye-rolling orgasm I had ever experienced washed over me.

Alice and I embraced as i gradually recovered my senses and my breathing started to return to normal. "That was amazing Ryan" whispered a suddenly shy Alice as I enjoyed after shock ripples still passing through my still firm cock deep inside her, "We can definitely do that again..."

She smiled the most beautiful smile, one which was half confident and half reserved and kissed me in a sweet peaceful manner.

"I definitely think I'd consider it if there nothing on TV", I joked, my confidence and teasing returning. "Though I'm not sure which lips I prefer more"

Alice grinned and, as I rolled to the side of her, whispered sweetly in my ear once of the sexiest sentences I have ever heard and one I never expected to hear from any woman, let alone someone as sexy and beautiful as Alice.

"Whichever you prefer is fine by me, My lips are yours whenever you desire them."