Alice Ch. 02 - New Life

Story Info
Alice settles in and enjoys some personal time.
2.5k words
4.69
4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
APastLife
APastLife
146 Followers

Alice woke the following morning with a start. It took her a moment to figure out where she was. She had slept so deeply, she felt like she had been drugged. Even thought the curtains were heavy, she could see bright light peeking in from the sides.

She had no idea what time it was. Her hand brushed her hair as she remembered the events of the previous day. She went for her morning pee and looked at herself in the mirror. She used a brush she found on her hair and was surprised as how quickly it look like it had the day before.

She smiled to herself when she thought about the hand job, she had given Frank. She had given a hand job to a 70-year-old man. 50 years separated them.

Pulling on her robe she exited the room and walked out to the living room. Frank was in his chair drinking a coffee and reading the paper.

"Good morning my dear, I trust you slept well?" Frank inquired.

"I did, thank you, very well," Alice confirmed.

"Have a seat. How do you take your coffee?" Frank asked, getting up from his chair.

"Cream, four sugars," Alice told him.

"Oh, you do have a sweet tooth!" Frank smiled at her.

Not really, Alice thought, she didn't like coffee. However, put enough cream and sugar into it and you can make a meal to keep you full.

Frank returned with the coffee. She could smell vanilla in the coffee, and it was presented in a very large cup. It actually tasted good. Like a coffee version of a hot chocolate, Alice thought.

"We can go and get some breakfast once you have had a chance to wake up," Frank suggested. "The café, if that is fine with you?"

"Why do you go there, Frank, if you can make coffee this good at home?" Alice asked him.

"To be around people," Frank replied, "If I didn't find excuses to go out, I would become a recluse."

Alice studied Frank for a bit; she felt a little sorry for him. As strange as it was with all his money, he seemed a little lonely.

After a time, Frank stood up and suggested they head out for breakfast.

"There should be some new toothbrushes in the drawer of your bathroom," Frank told her, "Please help yourself."

Alice pulled on the second set of panties and bra along with the dress from the day before. She looked at herself in the mirror and couldn't believe who was staring back. She hardly recognized herself.

She walked back to the main hall. Frank had dressed as well. With the shirt, sweater, and scarf he wore, he looked very much the gentleman Alice believed him to be.

They rode the elevator down in silence and were greeted by the same doorman as yesterday. He had a look on his face that Alice recognized. It read 'lucky old bastard'. Alice just looked away; she didn't like Frank being thought of like that. She had really only known him a day, but already she felt protective of him.

When they reached the café, they sat in Frank's usual booth.

The waitress from yesterday came over to take the order. When she saw Frank, she quickly snapped her head back to the woman who was with him. She couldn't believe it was the same woman from yesterday. She didn't comment on it but couldn't conceal her look of surprise.

That look quickly switched to contempt when she looked back at Frank. She assumed Frank had arranged some sort of Sugar Daddy deal with the young girl. A man of his age, it was disgusting. The poor girl. Had she searched her feelings a little deeper, she would have recognized she was jealous she hadn't had the same opportunity.

Alice noticed the look and at once felt sorry for Frank. He didn't deserve the look, he had been nothing but a gentleman to her.

When she saw the waitress bringing over their plate for breakfast, Alice quickly leaned over the table and gave Frank a deep kiss.

She sat back just as the plates were put on the table. The waitress said nothing and quickly walked away.

"Where did that come from?" Frank asked her.

"I didn't like the way she was looking at you," said Alice. "I wanted to show her I was here willingly."

"I think you might have shown her I was a 'dirty old man'," Frank smiled at her.

"Sorry," said Alice, "I didn't know what else to do."

After a pause Alice spoke again. "I don't think you are," she said. "A dirty old man; I don't think that about you."

"Don't worry about what other people think, Alice," Frank assured her. "In the end it doesn't matter, it only matters what you think of yourself."

That wasn't as reassuring as Frank had hoped. Alice's opinion of herself was not all that flattering.

They ate in silence for a while before Frank spoke again.

"Alice, would you like to stay with me for a while? I would like to help you get set up on your own. Maybe some schooling, or look for a good job? I am not sure what steps we can take, but I am sure we can work out something between us. You don't have to, but I think we can find a way to make you more stable. How does that sound?"

Alice was stunned. It sounded like Frank genuinely wanted to help her.

Frank went on, "Why don't you move in for a while?"

"Sounds lovely Frank," Alice told him. "But, like I said, I don't like to be indebted to anyone. I appreciate everything you have done, but I have no way of paying you back. Not in any way we would be happy with."

Frank thought for a moment.

"Be my assistant., Frank finally said.

"Why do you need an assistant?" Alice questioned him.

"I need someone to do some chores for me, organize my appointments, and... if I am being honest, I need company," Frank confided.

Was Frank paying someone to be his friend? Now Alice really did feel sorry for him. Alice thought about what it would be like to live in that apartment, to have baths, to have food everyday.

"Yes," Alice said. "Only if I can pay you back someday."

"You better hurry then," Frank smiled at her, "Not sure how many days I have left."

Alice returned a half-hearted smile as the reality of his age struck her.

"Step one is to update your wardrobe a little bit," Frank announced.

Paying the bill, the two left the café. Although not shared between them, they had agreed it was probably the last time they would go there. The sour looks from the waitress were unwarranted and unneeded.

Catching a taxi to the centre of the city, they went shopping in a store Alice had only ever dreamed of shopping in before. They were accompanied by a personal shopper who helped pick out items for Alice to wear.

At one point they found themselves in a nice room with mirrors all around and a comfy couch and chair. There was a little changing curtain on one side of the room.

The personal shopper would come in with a rack of items for Alice to try on.

"Call me if you need any help," she said. "I am right outside."

Alice popped behind the curtain and started to try on different items. She would step out and show them off for Frank. After a while she stopped going behind the curtain and just changed into different designer t-shirts right in front of Frank. After all, he had seen everything yesterday.

"You don't mind, do you?" Alice asked.

"Honestly, I really enjoy it," Frank told her. "You are so young and pretty, it's like looking at a beautiful sunrise. If you don't mind, I certainly don't mind."

Alice really liked his answer. There was nothing pervy about it. He just liked to look at her. He enjoyed looking at her. So why not, let him look at her.

There was a knock at the door and our personal shopper entered with another lady.

"Marg is here for your intimates fitting," our shopper announced, before leaving without Marg.

Marg directed Alice behind the curtain and asked her to remove her bra. She then measured around her chest, around her tits, and finally above her tits. She asked Alice to lean over at the waist and let her breasts dangle below her. Marg then went into the bag she had with her and pulled out two or three bras. Putting the first one on Alice, she made some markings around and took it off again. She then pulled out another bra and did the same thing.

"Tina will help you choose some styles, and we can have them ready for tomorrow," Marg told Alice, who had no idea what she was talking about.

Marg left the room and Alice stepped out from behind the curtain topless. She smiled at Frank and then said, "I don't know what that was about."

"They are custom fitting you some bras," Frank told her.

"I am a 34 b, have been since I was 13." Alice dismissed the process.

"I am sure you are but I understand these will fit you perfectly," Frank told her.

Alice shrugged and continued trying things on.

Tina returned and asked how they were getting on. By then they had made a number of choices, and everything was rung up.

"Have those delivered please," Frank said.

"Don't I get to carry those home?" she whispered to Frank.

"Only if you want to; I am trying to make thing easier for us," Frank whispered back.

"I see ladies walking down the street with large bags, and.... , I don't know..." Alice told him.

"Only because they can't afford to have them delivered." Frank smiled at her.

She was beginning to understand Frank more and more; he wasn't pretentious, he just liked the finer things. He didn't need to show off. She followed his lead and allowed him to have the bags delivered.

They stopped for lunch and sat on the patio enjoying the sunny day. Alice tried something called a Caprese salad. Frank ordered a French onion soup.

"Alice?" Frank suddenly asked. He had a thoughtful look before continuing "I don't want to offend. Please feel free to say 'no' and we will speak of it no more."

"What is it, Frank?" Alice looked concerned for a moment.

"Again, say 'no' if you feel at all bothered." Frank continued, "Strictly for your health, would you like to see my doctor for a check-up?" .

"Want to see if I am clean, Frank?" Alice asked without expression.

"Oh god," Frank looked alarmed. "God no! I was just concerned about your overall health. Wasn't sure the last time you had seen a doctor. I wanted to make sure nothing was wrong from sleeping on the street."

The panic on Frank's face almost made her cry.

"Oh Frank," she started, "I was only teasing. Yes, I will see your doctor. I appreciate it, I don't remember the last time I saw one. "

"Ok, good." Frank looked relieved. "I will set up the appointment, hopefully she has time to see you tomorrow."

"You have a female doctor, Frank?" Alice asked.

"She has been my doctor for about 10 years," Frank told her. "I trust her completely."

"Thank you," Alice smiled at him. "I appreciate it."

"I have to make a couple of stops before heading home," Frank told her as lunch was coming to an end. "Why don't you head home and see if your packages have arrived. Take my key and I will see you there. I'll let Will know you are staying with me; he will let you up."

She now knew the doorman's name.

Frank gave her $50, and they hailed a couple of taxis.

Back in Frank's apartment she saw the shopping had indeed arrived. Will had place them all in the foyer.

Taking them to her room, she took off her dress and hung it up. She then looked through the bags for something more casual to wear.

She caught herself in the mirror in her bra and panties. She stopped to admire herself. The haircut, the undergarments, the shoes, - she looked hot. She took of her bra and rubbed her tits to erase the marks the bands had left. She then peeled off her panties and took another look in the mirror.

She cleaned up well. She ran her hands down her body, enjoying how soft they felt. Cupping her mound and posing in the mirror she looked like a playboy model. She turned and bent over, striking a pose in her heels. Turning back, she spread her legs a little more and raised her hands over her head, blowing a kiss at the mirror.

She knew where this was heading, it had been a long time since she had spent time with herself. Sometimes she would get off quickly in a bathroom, but the worse things got, the less she felt like doing it.

Feeling clean, pretty, and being in such a lovely place was turning her on. Her new freedom was making her horny in the same way a summer day does it for some.

She arranged the pillows on the bed and made herself comfortable. Taking off her shoes, she lay back on the bed and started to run her hand up and down her body.

She imagined an actor she liked kissing her body and neck. Her hand cupped her mound and for a few minutes she just enjoyed the pressure. She could feel her own heat radiating from between her legs.

The actor was licking her breasts as she pulled at her nipples.

A single finger ran between her lips; she was surprised at how wet she was already. Drawing some of the wetness back to her clit, she ran a finger over the hood. It felt like heaven. She took it slow, moving a hand under her and massaging her lips from behind. The intensity surprised her, every part of her was connected to this feeling. She slid a finger into herself from behind and used the side of her thumb to put pressure on her bum hole. She forced herself to make it last, but it was a losing battle.

The actor was kissing his way down her body.

She felt the energy inside increase. Her muscles tightened. She paused and waited for a minute, hoping things would settle down a little. Even with her hands paused, the pressure kept rising. She was already too far along. The only choice left was to cum or cum hard.

As she reached the peak, the nameless actor became Frank. He was so handsome, and she felt so safe with him. He reminded her of an aging action hero you see in movies. He was smiling at her while fingering her. The image put her over the edge and her whole body shook for a couple of minutes. Wave after wave of pleasure flowed through her.

To be continued...

APastLife
APastLife
146 Followers