Alice Ch. 03 - New Phone

Story Info
Getting to know each other a little more.
2.7k words
4.59
3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
APastLife
APastLife
146 Followers

Once again, immense thanks to Phil Anderer for his extraordinary patience and skill in transforming my stream of consciousness into a narrative that's not only coherent but truly worth reading.

***

The knock at her bedroom door startled Alice awake.

"Alice?" Frank called out from the hallway, "Are you there?"

"YES! Sorry, yes!" Alice replied. "Be right out!"

Alice realized she had fallen asleep in her post orgasmic bliss and was a little disoriented. She pulled on her robe and went out to see Frank.

"Everything Okay with you dear?" Frank asked, concerned.

"Yes," Alice replied. "I accidently fell asleep."

Frank nodded but gave her a concerned look. She knew the look, she had seen some form of it from people in her life: teachers, care workers and guidance counsellors. Even strangers on the street who didn't try to hide it behind other questions. Only this time it wasn't warranted.

"As long as you are ok," Frank started but seemed to pause before completing his thought. He walked around unpacking the bag he had come home with and moved to the kitchen.

He watched her walk around and sit on the couch. She was always a little grumpy when she first woke up and the looks she was getting from Frank, were not helping.

"I managed to get you an appointment for tomorrow afternoon with Dr. Sarah," Frank announced from behind the kitchen wall.

"Great!" Alice snapped back more coldly than she had meant.

Frank peered around the corner and looked at her again.

"I don't do drugs Frank!" Alice bluntly told him, "Also, not an alcoholic."

"I didn't suggest that you...." Frank started before being cut off by Alice.

"I got myself off and fell asleep afterward!" Alice matter-of-factly told him. She couldn't stand Frank thinking she was a druggy or a drunk. She wasn't her mother. The truth was the only excuse she felt she could offer.

"Oh," Frank replied looking generally surprised. The surprise quickly faded and he was now smiling at her in a generally affectionate way.

Alice couldn't help smiling back.

"What?" she said, not understanding his sudden joy, but pleased to be believed. She buried her face in a couch pillow suddenly feeling embarrassed.

"I was just thinking what a wonderful sight that must have been," Frank explained. "Like Botticelli's Venus."

Alice had no idea what he was talking about but accepted the compliment all the same.

"I don't know about that Frank, but it sure was relaxing," she told him, once again finding her confidence.

"I'm sure, I am sure," Frank replied. "When I was young it was almost a second occupation of mine."

The combination of Frank's impish smile, his gentlemanly demeanor, and the subject matter all came together, making Alice laugh out loud.

"Bit of an expert are you, Frank?" she teased him.

"Still am, just not proficient as I used to be." He smiled back at her. "That is why I appreciated the helping hand last night."

Alice blushed a little, which was strange. Twenty-four hours ago, she was a whore, plain and simple. Literally a twenty-dollar whore. There was something about Frank that put everything on display for her. She felt like a woman again, not a commodity. She cared what he thought about her. She wanted to prove she was more.

She was sure some therapist would write this off as some sort of father figure complex, but she really didn't care. Frank was nice to her and not many people had done that in her life.

"Right!" said Frank with an air of action. "I got you something today."

Frank handed her a box with the picture of a high-end model phone on it. Opening the box she found inside, what was advertised on the box.

"Can't very well be my assistant if I can't get hold of you," Frank told her. "I don't really know all the details, but you can make as many calls as you want and as much data as you can use. The password is on a sticker on the back, but the gentleman suggested you use your finger or something."

Alice had never actually owned a phone. She had a 'pay as you go' phone once, but with no one to call and no one to call her, she didn't see the value in paying for it. She had ended up selling it for a hot meal.

"Frank! I don't know what to say," Alice exclaimed.

"Nothing, my dear," Frank smiled. "Benefits me as much as you."

The doorbell suddenly rang.

"That will be dinner," Frank said out loud.

Alice hopped off the couch and into action, but suddenly realised she had no idea what to do, if anything.

"No need to dress dear," Frank said, assuming that was her goal. "I had them send over something from the local chicken place."

Alice assumed Frank was referring to some sort of fried chicken and was a little surprised to see a whole chicken, roasted potatoes, green beans, and a salad being laid out on the table in plastic take away containers.

'Of course, Frank wouldn't do normal take away,' Alice thought.

They sat down for dinner and again Alice had to force herself to slow down. She was starting to believe this would not be her last meal with Frank.

"So, what did you want to be when you were a little girl?" Frank asked out of the blue.

The question shook Alice a little. In her head the immediate response was 'alive in the morning'. Alice's mum had loved her, but beyond that didn't have many redeeming features. She didn't know who dad was and wasn't sure her mother did either. Mum drank when she woke up and continued throughout the day. Alice was almost a teenager when she figured out mum's boyfriends were closely connected to their meager finances. A couple of them like to cuddle Alice a little too much and it made her feel very uncomfortable. Luckily, none had tried to take it further. Still, her general impression of men was they were rough and smelt bad.

As she got older, she realized the one thing she wanted was to be anywhere else. She had enjoyed school somewhat, she had teachers she liked and some friends. However, she was under strict instructions to never bring anyone home, so getting close to someone was hard. Same applied to potential boyfriends when she got older. This left Alice feeling very lonely. She discovered she could make a lot of the boys like her by showing them what was under her dress. She soon found out this was very fleeting and earned her a reputation around school. A reputation that far exceeded her transgressions. It was this that also led to a meeting with her school's guidance counsellor. Alice understood their conversation today better then she did at the time. Mr. Mathow was warning her against being promiscuous but chose words she didn't understand at the time. He was stern and told her to have more respect for herself, that she shouldn't let the boys take advantage of her. If she continued to tease the boys, they wouldn't treat her properly. Even with her limited understanding at the time, she felt humiliated, especially when Mr. Mathow used the word vagina with a funny look on his face.

It might have been this that made whoring easier when she was older. She had already been shamed for it, so what did it matter.

"Alice?" Frank snapped her back to the present.

"Sorry," Alice said, coming back. "Honestly, I never really thought about it. If anything, I wanted to be a princess. Princesses lived in nice places and wore nice things."

Alice thought for a moment and smiled a big smile at Frank with a tear in her eye.

"You have done that, Frank," Alice told him. "You have turned me into a princess."

"All I have done is..." But he stopped himself when he saw the look on her face. "My pleasure, completely my pleasure."

"Well," he finally said, when the moment passed. "There are some skills I will need you to have to be my assistant. So, let's investigate where we can get you those."

Alice wasn't sure what he was talking about, but it seemed it would be beneficial to her.

When dinner was over, Alice helped clean up and they moved to the couch. Alice looked at her new phone. She had never had something so expensive. In the phone book was Frank's number and also the number to the building lobby. She felt a little sad for a moment when she realized she didn't have any other numbers to add.

"My passwords are on a piece of paper under the television," Frank said, after watching her with the phone.

On the paper were the passwords for a few different streaming services. Alice excitingly added some of these to her phone apps.

"You will need an email address as well; go ahead and create yourself one and let me know," Frank went on.

Alice did as she was told. She used her first and last name with a period in between. "Alice.Thorns" She couldn't remember the last time she had used or even been asked for her last name. It was probably over a year ago when the police moved her along from an alley she was sleeping in.

"Thorns?" Frank smiled at her. "There is a prickly name. Serves you well, as you can be a prickly person at times. No problem with that, you know, everyone needs some defences sometimes."

Frank may not have realized it, but Alice liked the comment. It acknowledged some of their first interactions that she felt bad about. However, it seemed he understood why she would behave that way.

Frank watched the nightly news while Alice played with her phone. She installed a couple of games and looked up a few things on the web.

Alice lay on the couch still wearing her robe from earlier. Her concentration on her phone meant she negated to realize the robe had risen over her bum.

"You have a magnificent arse," Frank announced. "Just thought I would let you know in case you wanted to cover it up."

Alice almost did but changed her mind.

"Enjoy the view, Frank," Alice said, smiling back at him.

Over the next hour, she stole a glance back occasionally. Not every time, but more than once, she caught Frank starting at her bum and between her slightly parted legs. He genuinely seemed to just enjoy looking at her. Part of her felt a warmth from this sort of casual intimacy and part of her was getting turned on.

The news ended and Frank asked her what she would like to watch next.

"Not sure," Alice replied, "but I need a pee before anything else."

Then, just to be a further tease, she stretched in a downward dog position before getting up.

"Oh!" was all she heard from Frank.

Alice didn't bother doing up her robe when she returned from the bathroom. Frank enjoyed looking at her and she liked parading around like this. It was completely different from their first day together when she had forced her nakedness on him as repayment. They both knew now that this was willingly offered and willingly received.

She paused before sitting down again, give him the full view. Frank smiled and took it all in. His hand readjusted what was now a growing erection. "How proficient are you, Frank?" Alice smiled.

"Sorry?" Frank looked confused.

"Earlier, you said you were once proficient at getting yourself off," Alice replied with a cocked eyebrow. "Show me."

Frank smiled and pulled out his now hard cock. Alice opened her new phone and started to play some music. She then moved to the front of the couch and started to dance in time with the beat. She thought of herself as an elegant stripper doing a fan dance, she had once seen on television. She used the robe to cover and uncover herself.

Frank smiled and stroked himself while enjoying the view.

Alice lifted one her breasts and kissed her own nipple, not an easy task with her diminutive size. She then ran her hands up and down her body.

"Frank, you have a beautiful cock," she sighed. He really did; it was just the right proportion and suited him perfectly.

Frank stroked himself a little faster. Alice giggled in only the way a young woman can.

"Do you like looking at my naked body, Frank?" Alice asked him, not really expecting answer. "Are you thinking about fucking me Frank?"

Franked just nodded. He wasn't glaring at her; he was enjoying her. It was different than the way other men looked at her.

"Maybe later Frank," she smiled. "Right now, I want to see that cock grow and cum for me, cum looking at my young body. Do you like my tits? Are you thinking about how my pussy will feel?"

Frank didn't answer; he knew the questions were rhetorical. He watched her move about the room effortlessly like she was gliding. As one part of her was exposed, another part was covered with the robe. It was frustrating, but incredible.

He cupped his own balls and gave them a little squeeze.

Alice turned away and bent a little at the waist. She pulled the robe aside like a curtain and showed off the view from behind.

Reaching between her legs, she pushed a finger inside herself and let out a little moan. Turning back around she brought the finger to her lips and licked it clean.

She enjoyed her own taste; it had been part of her masturbatory routine since she could remember. Likely starting in reverse to apply some lubrication. Now it fanned the flames in her building desire.

Something about dancing for Frank had an enticing feel to it. They were not equals; he knew that - she knew that. He was old and rich, and she was young and penniless. Each having what the other desired. Frank would love to be young again and have women like Alice. Alice would love to be as rich as Frank and have that sort of security in the world. They were a dark mirror of each other.

When the song ended, a slower one started. Alice used this opportunity to move and kneel in front of Frank. She was only a couple of feet away, letting the robe fall from her shoulders.

"Show me, Frank, "she said softy.

Frank stroked himself while staring at the young woman, taking in every curve of her body. Her breasts sat high on her chest as perfect mounds. Alice was slightly underweight, showing every muscle under her skin. She was perfection. He could spend hours staring at her, taking in every curve, every change in colour. Her nipples were hard and pink, begging to be gently squeezed. The way she sat, he could just make out the top of her pubic mound. She had a perfect triangle of hair that was sparse enough to show off everything underneath, while still providing some coverage. He wanted to lie with her, to feel her warmth next him. Everything about her was enticing.

Alice leaned back and watched Frank with a tilted head. She looked like a muse from a painting done by one of the classical masters. She was temptation personified.

Alice thought for a moment and quickly ran to the kitchen. Returning a moment later she took hold of Frank's hand and pressed a little butter into his palm.

"This should help," Alice told him.

Frank went back to stroking, helped along by the added lubrication. The butter became warm in his hand and allowed him to change from tugging the skin on his cock to sliding smoothly over it.

"Oh, my sweet," Frank moaned. "Close, so close."

"Let go Frank," Alice moaned. "Cum for me, let me see your spunk."

Alice raised her hand behind her head and pushed out her chest. "I want to watch you cum."

That was the tipping point. Frank ejaculated over the top of his hand as he held tight to the head of his cock through the contractions.

Alice came closer and put her hand on his cheek. Leaning in she gave him a soft kiss, a lover's kiss. Nothing stressed or urgent about it, just the sharing of a moment.

"Let me get a warm towel and clean you up," Alice instructed, after breaking free of the kiss.

To be continued.

APastLife
APastLife
146 Followers