Alice In La La Land

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice could not take her eyes off his immense cock, "You seem like a cool cat. Wanna fuck?"

Bill's grin got even bigger, as did his cock, "Absolutely!"

Bill dropped to the ground and pushed Alice up against the tree. Alice was so excited that moisture was dripping from her pussy. Bill decided that she needed his cock right away and slowly slid it into her. He pressed forward and filled her. Both were immediately lost in the sensations and Bill began to hammer his immense organ into her.

Alice was delirious with lust. Her moans, groans, and other sexual utterances could be heard throughout the forest. Bill fucked her hard and soon both were orgasming. Bill slid his sated cock out of Alice's sore and satisfied pussy, laid down on the forest floor, and was immediately asleep.

As Alice bow leggily walked away she thought to herself, 'The men around here sure like to sleep.' She found a nice little spring fed pond and bathed in the water. She washed her little pussy. The washing felt so good that she decided to wash it again. She had started the third washing when she noticed two men watching her from the shore.

Alice didn't seem phased by the fact the men were identical twins. She did find it odd that they were dressed alike. She waded out of the water and walked up to them, "High! I'm Alice."

One of the twins was watching her closely and a bit of drool escaped his mouth, dripping down his chin. The other twin looked her directly in the tits, "We are the Tweedles. I'm Dee. Mom wanted a girl so, what can I say? This is my brother Duh."

"It seems rather strange to call your brother Duh don't you think?"

At that moment Duh pulled out his cock and started stroking it rapidly. The drool continued to drip down his chin, "Duh, titties!"

"Oh, now I get it."

Dee dropped his pants, "Yeh, it doesn't usually take long for folks to figure that one out. Would you mind sucking my cock?"

Alice knelt on the forest floor and wrapped her hands around his cock, "Well usually I just curtsy or shake hands when I meet new people, but I guess sucking your cock works too." Her mouth engulfed him, and she sucked rapidly. She decided that sucking cock was a great way to complete introductions and vowed to continue the practice.

Alice was sucking her way through the introduction when she felt a cock sliding into her pussy. "Duh, pussy!" Duh began to hammer his cock into her while she inhaled Dee's cock. Alice determined that she enjoyed this new style of introducing one's self very much. She enjoyed it so much that the forest was again blasted by her vocal approval, even though it was somewhat muffled by the cock in her mouth.

Not long after the twins filled her Alice was alone again. The twins slumbered on the forest floor and as Alice watched, seemed to melt into it. The melting most likely could be attributed to the mushrooms Alice ate. It is doubtful that they really melted, but you never know.

Alice took advantage of the pond to clean the accumulated sperm off her body once again. She continued down the woodland path until she came upon an immense clearing.

_____________________________________________________

Alice perambulated across the clearing until she saw movement coming towards her. She stopped to observe but got a bit distracted watching the clouds form into animals. She heard a "Harumph!" and looked down. An odd sight met her eyes. Not that what she had seen and experienced so far in Neverland could be classified as anything other than odd. But this odd was different than the other odds, so there is that.

Alice decided that odd was the new normal for this day, so she did not mention the 'uniform' the men in front of her wore. She could not help but think about it though. There were fifty-one men in front of her. All of them dressed as playing cards, "You guys aren't playing with a full deck, are you?"

An ace of spades appeared to be spokesperson for the group, "Our deuce of clubs was sacrificed in the first round of the Queen's game of Hearts, so we are a man short."

Alice had never played hearts, so she looked a bit confused, "I guess your uniforms are consistent, but I don't understand why your cocks are sticking out."

"Have you seen yourself? How could our cocks not be sticking out? Although it appears by the lack of erection that Bruce may need to be moved out of the Clubs and into the Candy Land deck.

"Anyway, back to the subject at hand. You are under arrest!"

"May I ask why?"

"Your pussy is pressing against the pussy willows. Exponential pussies are not allowed. You will be brought before the queen for judgement."

"I don't think it is exponential. It's more like addition. I do hope you mean 'Queen' queen and not "queen' queen!"

"What is the difference young lady?"

"One is a monarch and the other definitely won't want to fuck me."

The confused Ace of Spades marched her across the open field. Alice thought it humorous, and not a little erotic, watching fifty dicks swinging at attention. The one lone limp dick straggled along behind. Tolerance was not much of a concern in the Queen's Guard.

After walking with the soldiers for a significant time Alice saw a great castle in the distance. She was escorted through the portcullis and into the Keep. The guards took two hours to search her thoroughly. Thorough is an understatement given that she was naked when they found her.

Alice did not mind very much when they started. She had to admit by the time fifty of them had completed their 'search' her nipples were getting a bit sore. Not to mention her perfect little brown eye! She was sure that the many of the searches of her ass and pussy where completed by some exceptionally large fingers.

She was bathed by the Discards and escorted in front of the Queen. The Ace walked to the center of the floor and saluted, "Call and Raise Your Highness! We have pussy on pussy crime in the kingdom. This woman alleged to be Alice, was caught with a pussy willow on her pussy!"

The Queen of Hearts looked down at her ace, "Are you sure you are not a deuce? I do not have a law against pussy touching pussy dumbass! If that were the case lady in waiting Abigail and I would be in jail. Do I look like I want to be in jail? Well, do I?"

The ace trembled, "Yes, No, No, Your Highness!"

"Come to my throne and pull out your cock."

The trembling ace approached his queen. She looked down, "Well I see that your nervousness does not extend to your cock. That is quite the member you have there. Are you an ace with it as well?"

"I do try Your Highness."

"Just what I thought. GIVE HIM SOME HEAD!"

Her maids in waiting rushed to do her bidding, but Alice got there first. The queen stood and watched as Alice sucked vigorously, "GIVE HER SOME HEAD! While she gives him head. I don't know why I bother saying it. You all should know the drill by now."

Alice gave head while she got head and was soon rewarded with a mouth full of cum. She continued to sit on the maid in waiting's face until her cries of joy echoed throughout the palace.

The queen looked at Alice, "Holy shit! You're a bit of a screamer, aren't you? GIVE ME SOME HEAD!"

Alice walked over to the queen, "You don't have to yell. I'm on my way and I can hear you just fine."

The queen looked confused, "Well, with all the screaming I thought you might be deaf. Anyway, put your face on my pussy and lick vigorously."

Alice complied thinking that the queen probably wanted her trim checked and she knew just how to do that. If her moans of pleasure were any indication, the queen seemed pleased with her technique. Alice prided herself in being thorough and the queen was thoroughly unconscious when she finished. Alice waited quietly until the queen opened her eyes.

The queen looked blearily at Alice, "Guards, bring in the tarts. We're having an orgy!"

"Uhm, Your Highness, the tarts are gone."

"What! My tarts are gone! Alice, did you take my tarts?"

"No, Your Highness. I like a good tart, but I prefer men."

"Ace of Spades! Where are my tarts?"

"I believe they are in the barracks fucking the guys."

"Oh. Well Alice, I guess it's just you and me. And all my guards."

"Uhm, Your Highness? Would it be alright if we do that tomorrow? I'm a bit sore from the search."

"Very well. Ace have the Discards clean up this mess. Alice, come with me to my bed. I have the perfect salve for a sore pussy."

_____________________________________________________

A week to the day after she had disappeared into a tree Alice walked back out of said tree. She smiled brightly as she strolled to the mansion. She found her maid Stacy hiding in her closet, "Stacy, why are you hiding?"

"You have been gone for a week and I knew it was about time for your mother to notice. I knew she would fire me first thing!"

"Oh, you poor thing! I am sorry I put you in such straights! Come out of the closet."

Alice took Stacy's hand and led her to the bed. She began to undress Stacy, "I know just the way to make it up to you."

Alice demonstrated her new trim checking skills for Stacy. Stacy enjoyed the demonstration so much that she had Alice repeat it several times. Stacy then showed Alice what she had learned from the demonstration. Alice had her repeat it several times until she got it just right.

The two very relaxed women laid in each other's arms. Alice smiled down at her friend, "I will tell you of my adventures and you are going to want to go with me the next time. I cannot wait to show Daddy what I learned!"

Will Alice return to Neverland and take Stacy with her? Will Daddy enjoy what Alice wants to show him? Will her mother invite Alice to join her in treatment for The Vapors? Do you often ask questions when you already know the answer?

_____________________________________________________

I hope that you had at least half the fun reading this as I did in writing it. Please vote and comment. I appreciate constructive criticism.


12