Alice Pt. 02

Story Info
Jack and Katie seek advice on sex with a large cock.
15.9k words
4.66
3.2k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HOG57head
HOG57head
275 Followers

Not sure where this one will go, or when it will end. I hope you enjoy the ride.

I could, and maybe should have, put this story (though, not necessarily this part) in several different categories; however, most of my stories are lengthy, and therefore, I feel they should be in Novels and Novellas. Occasionally, I will write a story with one part, and put it in the appropriate category. Doing it this way, I hope my followers have an easier time finding my stories.

I write for my own enjoyment. I hope you get some enjoyment from reading my offering.

I need to thank my editor, kenjisato, for his patience, time, and effort, in knocking the rough edges off this story and making it a smoother read. I am deeply indebted to you.

All sex depicted herein is between consenting adults over the age of eighteen. No animals were harmed in this story. Please leave feedback.

After a very frustrated first attempt at having sex involving a big cock, Katie and her man seek advice.

Alice - Part 2

"Well, Mr. Meat, I think I need to call mamma-Meat, and have that conversation."

She grabs my dick, wiggling it around like a loaded weapon. "I don't want to let this thing escape. I don't want you to escape, either."

"Baby, I ain't leaving. You will have to throw me out."

I hand her my phone and hit the speed dial for mom. I sit back listening. After a few minutes, she puts the phone on speaker, so I can hear the conversation. Mom repeats her conversation that she had had with me. She encourages Katie to keep trying, and to remember practice makes perfect. She is frank, and at times, explicit. I think Katie is shocked, with how open and honest mom is with her. I think mom did that on purpose, to show Katie just how much alike they are, at this stage of the relationship.

She tells of the first time she had sex with James, my dad, that she could barely get the head in. She is encouraged that we had made it a little further. I stroke Katie on the back, as a sign of encouragement. She looks at me and smiles.

She tells mom that she is looking forward to the time together, even more now. She thanks mom for encouraging her, and for the advice. Mom tells Katie that she is here for the both of us. She is willing to help us anyway she can. She reminds us that the result will be a rewarding and fulfilling sex life.

"Wow, Jack, your mom is awesome. I could never talk to my mom like that."

"Well, after dad passed, all we had was each other. She helped me grieve and I helped her. It took a while, but I think we did a great job of working through it. Maybe, you should engage in a sex-related conversation with your mom. You might be surprised."

"My mom is strange sometimes. I might as well tell you about it. I mean, you're going to meet her and my dad in a few weeks. Mom usually became grumpy when dad left on his business trips.

"Mom and dad had an active sex life. They would make love several times a day before he traveled. I remember, I would hear them. Their headboard would bang against the wall, during their sex sessions, several times during a day when dad was home. Dad would really put it to her, and she was very vocal in her enjoyment throughout the session. Mom was always in a good mood when dad was home. She would float around the house, with a smile on her face. She loved getting her daily dose(s) of vitamin D.

"It didn't take long, usually two to three days, and she would become the grumpy gorilla, all over again. She would get cranky and short with everyone. I bore the brunt of it since I was around the most. The longer dad was gone, the grumpier the gorilla became. If he was gone on a two-week trip, oh God, she was almost unbearable. When dad arrived back home, I would go spend the night with friends or grandma, until he chased the grumpy gorilla away. Then mom would be happy again until the next trip."

"Your dad must be some lover, to put a dick down on her like that, and change her mood."

"Let's go check out the sex shop. I feel better about it now. Maybe we can get another round of expert advice."

We get dressed and when we open the door, she shouts, "Man on the floor!"

Again, I hear feet quickly moving down the hallway and doors closing. I see a couple of girls quickly moving by, with towels on their heads and towels wrapped around bodies. When things quieten down, we walk to the elevator. I kiss her during the elevator ride. When we feel the movement stop, we break the kiss. We ride over to my room and go through my version of the sign-in process.

I live on the ground floor, so before we break the plane of the hallway, I shout, "Woman on the floor!"

I get a couple of smart-assed comments, "Did you bring one for me?"

Katie giggles, and yells back, "Sorry, this one has been claimed."

To which I hear, "Shit!"

I shake my head, "Animals, the whole lot of you!"

Katie laughs again.

We get to my room, and I knock before unlocking and opening the door. Ben is barely awake and looks like he is suffering from a hangover, again.

"I need my gym bag. I'll try not to disturb you."

He rolls over and pulls the cover over his head. I gather my gym bag to conceal any purchases from the sex shop. We sneak out of the room and escape the hallway without incident. I didn't have the heart to yell, with Ben suffering from his self-inflicted pain.

We walk out to the bike and get dressed for the ride. We cut through traffic, like we own the place. We pull into the parking lot of a place called Rose's Boutique. We get off the bike and walk in. There is large monitor above the check-out counter. A porno movie is playing, with the volume muted. A woman, with blazing-red hair and gigantic jugs, is deepthroating a porno-sized cock with ease. You can see her throat bulge as the massive cock slides in-and-out of her throat. Katie looks up and blushes.

I lean down, and whisper, "I bet she wasn't able to do that her first try."

Katie smiles, and nods her head. Looking at the redhead on the monitor, I have a hard-on almost instantly, as memories of Miss Candy are flashing through my brain. We walk around the boutique, looking at dildos, lube, and desensitizing spray. We even look at a few butt plugs. After a few minutes, a goth chick walks up. "Hi, my name is Rose. What can I help you with today?"

"Hello, Rose, my girlfriend and I are interested in a few things today. We need some lube. We tried K-Y this morning, but we are looking for something a little more slippery. I am rather well-endowed, and my girlfriend needs to train herself to be able to take me."

She looks down at my bulge, and then looks up at Katie. "Sweetheart, the meat this man is packing, is going to require some dedicated training on your part. Are you sure you want to do this? It is your decision. I'm just saying, it will be extremely difficult for an average-sized man to satisfy you, after you are trained."

Katie blushes, and says, "This is my man, and I want to satisfy him. Right now, I don't care about another man. He rocks my world."

Rose replies, "There is nothing better, or more satisfying, than a good-sized hard cock being driven home, in my book. I have a private suite, if you care to try out some products. I can assist and demonstrate, if you are interested."

Katie has a rush going. "Please, Rose, show us the way."

Rose leads us to a small room, large enough for a twin bed and a couple of chairs. She has a few products sitting on a table. There is a bottle of desensitizing spray and a dildo, not as large as me, but looks to be about seven inches long, and about an inch and a half in diameter. Katie sits in a chair next to Rose.

Rose turns and expertly unfastens my belt, and rips down my pants and underwear.

"I want to see what we are working with here."

She looks me over, and smiles. "God, honey, if you learn to take this monster, you are going to have so much fun. You will never regret it."

Katie smiles, and Rose has a serious look on her face. "Honey, I am going to show you a technique that all beginners need to know. It is communicating to your lover, without words, using your hands on his hips."

She lies on the bed with her head hanging off the edge, looking upside down at me.

"This is the best position to take a monster cock down your throat. Come on, big boy, get a little closer. This is for her education, not your pleasure." When I get a little closer, Rose reaches for my hips with her palms up. Her thumbs are pointed at my crotch, with the rest of her hands alongside my hips.

She continues, "You are not going to be able to talk, with a dick like this down your throat. With a dick like this, your primary focus needs to be on breathing. You are going to have to learn how to breathe through your nose, around a dick like this. You can communicate with your lover, using your hands, let him know the depth and speed, that he can fuck your throat.

"Let me show you. Move however you need, so you get a better view. Feel free to touch my hands where they meet his hips, to get a feel for the communications. You need to control your gag reflexes; that is where the desensitizing spray comes in. You need to swallow a dick this size. Come on, big boy, feed me that dick."

She pulls me closer and places her hands on my hips. I guide my cock to her lips, and she takes me into her mouth. Sure, enough she swallows my cock. Katie is standing next to me, and she has her hands on Rose's. She seems fascinated by what she is experiencing. She isn't upset, mad, or jealous. I am stoked that she is taking this as a learning opportunity.

Rose guides Katie's hand to her throat. Katie gets to experience second-hand, what a big dick feels like going into a throat. Rose can breathe around my dick. God, my cock feels good in her throat. I resist the urge to start humping and thrusting. I let Rose be in control and show Katie what she is trying to demonstrate to her. Rose puts Katie's hand back to my hip, and shows Katie how to communicate removal, though the hands.

Katie watches in amazement, witnessing Rose's throat change, as my cock exits. Both girls gulp at the same time. My cock throbs wanting more. Katie is curious, and asks Rose several questions, mainly wanting to understand how to breathe around my cock. Rose tries to explain. She finally relents and tells Katie that the best way is just to find what works best for her.

Rose then grabs a seven-inch dildo and the desensitizing spray. Rose explains that this brand of spray, works without heat. Some sprays contain capsaicin, which causes the numbing through heat. This brand doesn't have the pepper compound. She sprays some on the head of the dildo, and hands it to Katie.

"Lie on the bed like I did, and hang your head off the edge, like I did. Try to take this all the way, without gagging; try to breathe around it. Practice, and when you can do it with this size, then you are ready to go with a bigger dildo, or give mister man-meat here, a surprise. Be sure to wash the desensitizing spray off before using it on your puss-puss. You need to be stretching that thing, too. Partial penis insertion only leads to frustration. If you guys have tried sex, then you know what I am talking about.

"If you can't take his cock all the way, then you need to stretch the cooch. I also recommend talking to an OB-GYN and getting some hormones. There isn't a better feeling on this Earth, than getting your pussy pounded, with a dick like this. It feels great to be the one getting pounded. It also gives you a sense of pride, knowing that you are giving you partner a world-class fucking as well."

Rose then picks up a butt plug. She shows it off and explains the difference between the three-size stainless steel set, and a five-ball graduated silicon ball set.

"If you are just training your ass or trying to loosen it up ahead of time. I recommend using the three stainless-steel set. If you are actively playing and looking for fun by increasing the size inserted, as the fun progresses, then I recommend the incremental silicon set."

I put my dick back in my pants and get myself together.

"What do you think, baby?"

"Well since this is all about training my body to accept your cock. I guess the seven-inch dildo and the desensitizing spray along with the three-size stainless-steel set. If we decide on some anal play during our play time, then we can come back and get the five-ball graduated silicon ball set."

"I agree. Sounds like a plan to me. Are you sure about this?"

"I'm all in, boyfriend. It won't be long, before I'm going to fuck and suck you, so good, you'll never get rid of me."

"Baby, I don't have any plans to do that now."

"I know, but I ain't taking any chances."

"All right, Rose, we'll take the items she described."

We walk out of the private suite. Rose shows us the display of lubricants. "What do you want, or expect out of a lubricant?"

She explains water-based lubricants, oil-based lubricant, silicone-based lubes, lube shooters, flavored lubes, and desensitizing lubes. She explains the pros and cons of each type of lube. We decide to get a water-based lube and an oil-based lube. We decided against a silicone-based because of the possibility of degrading silicone toys.

"Excellent, if I can help with anything else, let me know." Rose smiles, and winks.

Katie says, "That will be it for now. Thanks."

We pay for the purchases and head out.

Katie says, "Thanks, for doing this with me."

"Baby, we are in this together, right?"

"Damn right, I thought you were going to blow your load down Rose's throat. She can suck a mean dick."

"I was shocked, she took me like a champ. I was also shocked, at your attitude about that whole thing."

"She presented it as a learning experience, and I need to learn. She showed me that it can be done IF you train for it. Baby, I am going to train for it. I want you. I want US, to have the best sex life that we can."

"I'm with you. You, sexy beast. Do you have a private place to store this stuff."

"Carol and I respect each other's privacy. I have a small overnight bag in the bottom of my half of the closet."

"OK, just curious."

"Let's go get something to eat and make out some more. We can take a nap, eat an early dinner, then I'll let you go to work."

"I like your plan."

We did just that. We enjoy each other's body and have a few orgasms along the way. After dinner, I go to my dorm, shower, and then head to work.

Katherine sends me some pictures of her practice session that have my dick throbbing most of the evening. Katie, Becky, and Marie show up at the club about ten PM.

It is Saturday night, and there is a mixed crowd of patrons. A few older people, some alumni I assume, then there are a few football players, as usual. These guys are easy to spot, they are slightly larger than your average Joe. They are usually loud, trying to draw attention to themselves, and for whatever reason, they are chick magnets, despite their egos, and how they treat women.

The jocks treat women as bad or even worse than MCs do. At least in the motorcycle club world, the women know their status and act accordingly.

When I make my rounds to check the temperature of the room, I get the stink eye and mumbling under their breath, around the jock tables.

Katie and the girls are doing fine.

I am keeping an eye on a table of guys that seem intent on getting hammered tonight. I catch up with one of the servers and tell them to slow those guys down.

I hear Marie scream, and just as I look over, she slaps the shit out of some dude.

As I make my way over towards the table, I hear her shout, "I said, I am not interested. I don't care if I danced with your friend. I don't want to dance with you. Keep your fucking hands to yourself. Don't touch me again!"

I tap the guy on the shoulder. He turns and looks up at me. The music is still going, but the crowd in the immediate vicinity has their attention focused on me. Katie has her phone out and is recording the interaction.

"Hey, man, you need to move on. The lady says she isn't interested. Go back to your table and leave the lady alone or leave this establishment."

"I just want to dance with the pretty lady. She danced with my friend, and I want my turn."

"The lady says, she isn't interested. No means no, here. Do you understand NO?"

"No, means I am not going to take NO, for an answer. Do you know who I am?"

"I hate when drunk assholes, like you, get amnesia." I look over at Marie. "I am sorry ma'am. This jerk has lost his mind, he doesn't know who he is. Come on, asshole. Your night here, is done. You need to leave now before you upset any more patrons."

This guy is steaming now. He is clenching his fists. He is getting ready to throw a punch. He draws back and someone behind him grabs his arm.

"Come on, Mike. We need to leave. You are having too much fun."

Mike turns around and recognizes one of his friends. They bump heads, turn around, and walk through the crowd. They make their way out the door. The attention of the nearby crowd goes back to what they were doing before.

I ask Marie, "Are you all right?"

"Yes, Jack. Thank you."

I go back to the door and wait for last call to be announced. About forty-five-minutes later, they flash the lights a couple of times, and announce, "Last call." The usual moans and groans are heard, and the servers are up to their asses in last-minute drink orders. The band plays one more set, and then tells everyone goodnight. The dance floor is packed during the set.

I don't have any trouble the rest of the night. I am surprised. I hear some disparaging remarks, under their breath from the jocks, every time I am near them. I ignore them and go about my business. The girls gather near the end of the bar and wait for the crowd to leave. The servers are busy gathering glasses and picking up bottles and cans, you know, general clean up. The bartenders are cleaning up behind the bar and restocking. Everything seems to be going smoothly.

Harley comes out and shakes my hand.

I say, "I saw the punch coming. I was going to block it and give him a straight right to the throat. It was a good thing his friend stopped him when he did."

Harley laughs. "I like blood-free nights. Don't forget to pick up your check. I noticed the last couple of weeks, you are developing a following."

"I like blood-free nights too. The brunette with the nice knockers is my girlfriend. She likes to come see me, and we go out after I get off. The other two are friends of hers."

"She is a nice-looking young woman. I hope everything works out for you two."

"Thanks, Harley."

I make sure Marie and Becky get into their Uber. Katie and I walk over to the bike. She pulls me down into a toe-curling kiss, and I reach down and grab handfuls of ass cheeks.

She breaks the kiss and whispers, "I practiced damned near all evening."

I smile.

"I feel like I made some progress."

"Good. Progress is good."

"I still want you to come over to my dorm room as early as possible tomorrow."

"Excellent, I enjoy spending time with you clothed or unclothed. Do you want to go to the diner?"

"Yes, I'm hungry tonight."

"Me too."

I start the bike and then dismount to put on my gear. I rev it a couple of times and let it smooth back out. We mount up and ride towards the diner. When we pull up, there are a few more cars than normal, but it is not packed by any measure. I park and kill the bike. We store the helmets and my gear. We walk into the diner and get the usual greeting from the waitress. We find a booth and sit. The waitress shows up and takes our drink order.

I lean in towards Katie "So, baby, tell me about progress?" I eagerly ask, in a hushed voice.

She whispers back, embarrassed that anyone might overhear, "I used some of the desensitizing spray on the dildo and I was able to deepthroat it." She beamed and bounced on the seat. "I still need to figure out how to breathe around it, but I was able to take it without gagging. My throat is still numb."

HOG57head
HOG57head
275 Followers