Alice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rub up and down her slickness and press the head against her opening. She moans into the mattress, as I push past the opening. She begins to stroke her clit, as I push into her at a glacial pace.

She screams, "Oh God!" into the mattress when the head bottoms out.

I stop pushing and let her feel me inside her.

She turns her face, "Oh God, Jack, I have never felt so full in all my life."

I chuckle. "That is because you have never been so full in all your life, my love. Are you ready for some more?"

She nods her head and I pull out of her slowly. I slide about half my length out and then slowly push back in.

She has a death grip on her sheets. Her knuckles are white from the tightness of her grip.

"Oh God, Jack, that feels so good."

I control my urge to press for more depth, or to drive my throbbing cock into her as far as I can. I control my speed and my depth. I want to bump her gradually, over, and over, and stretch her pussy slightly, until she can accommodate me. After a few minutes of slowly stroking and bumping, I only have a couple of inches outside of her when I bump her insides. She lets out a little grunt when I bump, nothing too outrageous and it doesn't sound painful. I don't bump every stroke.

"Do you like this pace, baby?"

"Oh yes, fuck me like this all day, lover."

So, I do. I keep stroking her at about half a stroke, nice and slow. After a few more minutes she starts to back into me, humping and showing that she wants more. I increase the speed slightly, but not increasing the depth of stroke. I am careful not to bump into her any harder. I do increase the frequency of the bumps. She grunts each time I do bump her. I grab her hips and keep thrusting into her.

She is chanting, "Yes. Yes. Yes!"

She is starting to get into the long-dicking that I am giving her. I bump her a few more times and I feel my nut sack slap against her. That shocks me. I had no idea I was that close to being balls deep in her. I bury myself and thrust into her.

"Yes, baby! Bury that thing!"

I drive myself into her and hold myself there. I rub her back and she arches like a Halloween cat. I grab her shoulders and pull her towards my hips. I wiggle my pelvis.

I whisper in her ear, "Baby, guess what?"

"What, lover?"

"I am buried ball deep in your tight little pussy. You have successfully taken the monster."

"Give it to me, baby. I want to feel you explode your load. Paint my insides, lover."

I start again. I stroke out and thrust in. I start slow, and before long I am scaring myself. I am afraid I might break her bed, with the power that I am delivering to her. I am railing her pussy, and she is fucking loving it. She is pushing back up against me, and my hips are slapping into her ass cheeks, making a nice, steady rhythm. I reach up and tweak her nipples, first one and then the other. She arches her back and grinds her ass into me. Just as my orgasm is overtaking me, I bury my cock as far into her as I can.

She collapses face first on the bed and moans, "Oh God!"

My dick explodes and wave after wave of my seed crashes into her depths.

She repeats, "So, good!" over and over. "Stay in me, Jack!"

When my body stops shaking, and the waves of my orgasm have settled down, I kiss the back of Katie's neck. I plant kisses all along her shoulder and as far down her back as I can reach. She turns her face and I kiss her face softly. My dick escapes her pussy and I raise up. She rolls over and we embrace. We take turns planting kisses and whispering sweet nothings. I eventually doze off for about twenty minutes. I awaken to her looking at me and smiling.

She kisses me and says, "I love watching my man."

I get up and wet a washcloth. I clean myself and then rinse the washcloth. As I approach the bed, Katie spreads her legs wide and I clean her. I wipe her from the top of her slit to her star and up her butt crack. I rinse it again and return to clean my lover. She takes the washcloth and gets a little rougher with herself than I was. She throws the washcloth back into the sink.

"I bet our laundry is dry," she says.

"What laundry?"

"Come on, lover. Let's get laundry out of the way."

"You are right. I'd rather stay naked with you."

"I agree, but we need to get laundry out of the way."

"OK. Are you hungry?"

"I am absolutely famished. Girls get hungry after a workout like that."

"Boys, too."

We help each other get out of bed and get dressed. I am self-conscious about my goofy I-just-got-laid look on my face. I feel like I have a neon sign that says, 'I just got lucky'. I don't really care. I had gotten lucky, not by having sex, but having sex with a woman that wanted sex with me. She had wanted sex with me so bad, that she is willing to make her body accommodate my cock. I couldn't be more blessed.

She opens the door to the hallway and announces, "Man on the floor!"

I hear a witty come back, "Bring him on, I could use a good man about now."

I giggle, and Katie punches me. We walk down the hall to the elevator. We ride the elevator down to the basement. The clothes are barely warm. We remove them from the dryer and place them on the folding table. I pack my clothes in my sissy-bar touring bag. She helps me fold my clothes and I help her fold her clothes. I put my stuff on my bike. I carry her stuff for her up to her room.

She announces, "Man on the floor!" after the elevator doors open.

We wait a minute, and then walk down to her room. I put her clothes on her bed. She gets dressed to go out. I put my boots back on. She grabs her jacket. I put my jacket on.

She opens the door to the hallway and announces, "Man on the floor!"

Crickets- no comments, no applause. Wow, I have lost my celebrity status. We walk to the elevator and take it down to the lobby. Katie signs me out.

We walk outside to the bike, and I start it up. I put on my gear while the bike settles into a smoother idle.

"Where do you want to eat?"

"I want to go somewhere other than the diner."

"Pizza, burgers, buffet?"

"Pizza sounds good. I love a good brick-oven pizza," she comments.

She points and guides us to Guido's, an authentic brick-oven pizzeria. The place is busy, but not totally packed. We find a table near the back and sit down. A server comes to the table quickly and takes our drink order.

"What is your favorite pizza?" she asks.

"I don't know that I have a favorite. I like a good supreme pizza. I really like a good mixed-meat pizza."

"I like your favorites. Let's get two mediums, one supreme and one mixed meat."

The waitress brings our drinks and takes our order.

"Jack, what do you want out of life?"

"I want to spend my life with a woman that loves me. I want to be comfortable as far as money goes. I don't necessarily want to be rich. I want to work in a job that I love. Kids are not that important to me, currently. If my wife wants kids, I'll try to give her kids. If she doesn't want kids, I am OK with that. If we can't have kids, and she wants kids, then we can adopt or be foster parents. What about you?"

"I want to spend my life with a man that I adore. I want a man that loves me and makes me feel special and safe. I would like to find a job that I love. I want a man that supports my dreams. I expect to support his dreams. I don't feel strongly about kids, currently. I want to fall asleep in his arms and wake up in his arms."

She asks, "What about in ten years after the honeymoon is over?"

"I believe it is the little things that make a marriage work. The thank yous, the kisses, and caresses, flowers for no reason, telling my partner how beautiful she is, and how much she means to me, listening to her, and letting her know what I hear, holding her, giving her a shoulder to cry on, holding her and feeling her heart explode with joy, making love without orgasms.

"I want to enjoy an intimacy of US without sex. I want to give each other earth-shaking orgasms when needed. I want to make love enjoying the pleasurable sensations and fucking her brains out when she wants it; taking turns being dominant, trusting each other. Turning a woman on is as much about getting her mind ready, as it is anything else. Most women want the stage set, the sexy talk, the buildup, teasing, anticipation. Once they are mentally ready, pushing the buttons, and letting her feel free to express herself, should take her to her fantasy, and let her experience the ecstasy that she wants."

"I can't wait," she sighs.

The pizza is served, and we destroy the two mediums. I order a meatball sub to go. I pay up and we walk out to the bike.

"Going to need more energy later, lover?" she asks.

"I like to be prepared."

We ride back to her dormitory. We repeat the ritual for singing in and then making the man-on-the-floor announcement. We get to her room. We hug and kiss for a few minutes.

"We have made love and we have done laundry. The only thing we haven't done is study. It will be hard to concentrate with you in the room. But I need to put some time into hitting the books."

"I agree. I need to study. I want to do other things. I really need to study. We can try here and if it doesn't work out then go to the library or go where you study the best."

She sits at her desk. I roll over on the bed with my back to her. I can study without distraction. She doesn't complain, so we have established our 'study positions.' It takes me a little over two hours to finish what I need to do to be prepared for Monday and the upcoming week.

Lying on the bed, I am just about to drift off when I feel the bed move. Katie slides on the bed next to me. We kiss and cuddle, eventually a make-out session breaks out. We are at it, hot and heavy, both of us enjoying what is going on. A knock on the door sends us scurrying to get clothes presentable.

Katie yells "Just a minute!"

She looks at the clock and points. It is seven-twenty. Carol had knocked before opening the door, thank God.

Katie opens the door, and Carol has a big gotcha grin on her face. I ask if she needs help getting anything else up here. She smiles and declines the offer. She sits on her bed.

"Whew, that was a chore."

Katie asks Carol, "How was your weekend?"

Carol talks about visiting friends and family. One of her high school friends that she stays in touch with had taken her to a party. She tells us that she had a great time and reconnected with an ex-boyfriend. They had broken up because of the long-distance relationship thing. Neither of them could decide on how to make it work. Carol is a junior like Katie.

With just a little over a year left in college. They are going to try and make it work. If it works great. If it doesn't, they can always try to connect after college. He works for a large manufacturing company that has offices and plants everywhere. He can hopefully transfer wherever Carol is able to find a job. She plans on visiting home more often to cultivate the connection. Carol grabs some books and leaves to go over to the library. The library is just part of Carol's daily ritual; it is her preferred place of study.

I pick up my books and help Katie straighten up the room. We kiss and fondle our last time for the evening. We repeat the rituals for leaving. I ride over to my dormitory and take my books and laundry in. Ben is lying on his bed, reading. He is listening to some music.

He looks up from his reading, "Hey dude, you doing, OK? You been over at Katie's?"

I give him a thumbs up. "Yeah man. Doing good. Went over to Katie's. She helped me with my laundry, man. Clean clothes. Got some studying done."

"I thought I heard your bike race by a while ago."

"Yeah, man, got hungry and took a break. We decided to go get a pizza at Guido's. I brought a meatball sub home. You want to split it?"

"Hell, yes, dude. Meatball is my favorite. That would be much appreciated."

I toss him the sandwich. He wolfs it down while I put away my laundry. He places half the sandwich on my desk.

"Thanks, bro. That hit the spot."

We chat about what is going on while I sit and eat my half of the sandwich. He confesses, that he is struggling with college. The freedom thing, and not having someone to kick his ass if he doesn't go to class. I nod my head. It is a story that is repeated too often amongst freshmen. Not having mommy and daddy around to enforce those rules can hurt. Most eighteen-year-olds aren't prepared to leave the nest. We talk for a while longer.

I need to shower and hit the rack. I grab my shower bag and a towel and a washcloth. I walk down the hall and into the bathroom. It is a large bathroom. There are two large tubs in their own enclosures. Then there are ten shower stalls. There is an outer door that makes a dressing and undressing area, then a curtain to the actual shower stall. All the shower heads are on the same level except one. For whatever reason, they made one shower for a tall guy. I freaking love it. I get the temperature adjusted just right. I step in and relax in the warm spray peppering my body with relief. Wow, the water hitting me feels wonderful. I lather up, rinse, and dry off. I walk back to my room wearing a robe. I am asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.

My alarm goes off. I wake up and get ready for my day. There is a full table of us at breakfast. The Fab Five, me and Ben, even Ben's friend Ricky joins us. Introductions are made. Not a bite of food has been consumed yet. Becky looks over at Marie.

"Did you hear about the excitement on the fourth floor yesterday?"

Marie shakes her head.

"Some girl had a guy up in her room yesterday."

"Give me some details."

"I didn't get any names, but my source says the guy was a tall drink of water, and it wasn't his first time to visit the floor."

"Really, how tall?"

"My source says he is six-feet-five-inches if he is an inch. How tall are you, Jack?"

She didn't wait for an answer and immediately continues this charade.

"Anyway, my source says they were in her room for about an hour. It sounded like the girl screamed out in the throes of passion. She screamed, oh wait, I want to get this right."

She pulls a piece of paper out of her bra, and says," Oh, God. Jack, you pussy-eating motherfucker!"

Everyone at the table is roaring. Ben and Ricky are pounding the table. Katie and I just sit there, blushing.

Becky asks, "Jack, is that what you heard?"

"Well, Becky, to be honest, I can't recall if those were the exact words that I heard. I was occupied at that exact moment, and I couldn't swear to the accuracy of the wording. I am not one to kiss and tell. So, you will have to excuse my non-committal answer."

I lean over and kiss Katie, showing my love for her and that I have her back, especially during an embarrassing moment.

Katie clears her throat and speaks. "Yes, Jack and I have sex. God, I hope to continue to have sex with him. We are adults, and he is a marvelous lover. It will probably not be my last outburst. Frankly, I hope it isn't. I enjoy freely expressing my joy, in our lovemaking. He rocks my world, and I hope he gets as much enjoyment out of our time together, as I do."

Everyone sat there in stunned silence.

I kiss her and whisper, "I've got to go to class. Talk to you later, tiger."

I wink and take my tray. I wave to the table as I leave the cafeteria. Walking to my first class, I receive a message. Hoping it was from Katie, no such luck. It is from my counselor, Mrs. Ford, 'Please come to my office about six thirty.'

I reply, 'I will be there.'

I go to my first class of the day, trigonometry. Hell of a way to start the day. I am struggling to concentrate. Between my tigress rebuking the teasing at breakfast, and the curiosity from the message from Mrs. Ford, I hope I can remember anything from this lecture. I received another message during class. This professor is strict about phones in class. If he sees one, he takes one. You must go to his office to retrieve it.

After class I look at my phone. I received a message from Harley 'you got time to work out today?'

I reply, 'Yes it will have to be later say seven thirty.'

He replies with a thumbs up and a message, 'Great I can make that work, I'll send you the address.'

I manage to get the haze out of my head. The rest of the day goes without incident.

I meet Katie at the cafeteria for an early dinner.

"How did your day go?"

She explains that things were awkward for a while after I left the table this morning, the subject of our sex life was not mentioned again. Becky had apologized for staging the inquisition; admitting that she is jealous. She says she is only poking fun. She wishes that she had a pussy-eating motherfucker on call.

I laugh. "You said they would be jealous."

I walk her to her dorm and let her know what I have going on this evening with Mrs. Ford and Harley. "I will call you about nine, unless you have other plans?"

"My only plan is a light test on my eyelids. Text me, and if I don't answer I'm already asleep. You wore me out this weekend, lover."

"I could probably use the rest, as well. Some girl gave me a workout this last weekend, as well."

I kiss her, and turn to walk to Mrs. Ford's office. When I get there, I knock on the door.

I hear her say, "Come in."

I open the door. She is eating Chinese again.

"Hello, Jack, right on time. I'm glad you were able to make it."

"I try to be punctual. I haven't had any encounters since our visit."

"I am glad to hear that. I was able to meet with the chancellor. He seemed interested in your story. He listened to the taped recording and asked if he could use it in his conversations with the football coach and the university's Board of Regents."

I sat there in stunned silence. I believed that Mrs. Ford would approach the chancellor. I didn't believe the chancellor would act. Athletics, and especially football, pull a lot of money from donors and the school's athletics alumni. She looks at me curiously, watching the wheels turn in my head.

She said very calmly and very sincerely, "If the actions of the university's starting quarterback, reflect the culture in our athletics program, then a drastic change is needed. I believe the chancellor and the Board of Regents, will support immediate changes that will enable a culture change, to reflect student athletes and their integration into the college experience alongside your everyday students. The culture of prima donna athletes will not be tolerated. I expect that you will hear about the changes soon. The chancellor was disheartened by your reference to scandals that rocked other programs. He remembers, and he doesn't want to be the head of a university that did nothing. He wanted me to thank you."

"I am having a hard time digesting this. Thank you, Mrs. Ford. I will keep this to myself. Thank the chancellor the next time you see him."

I stand and leave her office.

I call Harley and let him know I am on my way. I am about ten minutes late. I walk in. The place is busy. There is a small class of kids on one side of the room. Harley points to a locker room. I change and join Harley.

"How are you doing today?" he asks.

"Good. I need to stretch."

"Go ahead."

I start stretching and making sure I can jump and kick. Harley watches closely. When I finally stretch enough to do the splits, Harley winces. I rotate my upper body and lean forward, getting my head as close to my knee as possible. I roll over on my back and then kick myself up and land on my feet.

"I'm ready. Pads?"

"Hell, yes, pads."

We square off and bow towards each other. He throws a couple of kicks, which I back away from. Harley has a tell that I find right off the bat. He raises his hands slightly when he gets ready to start a move, and then drops his hands slightly when he has started the move. He steps towards me, in preparation for delivering a punch. I slip the punch and push him forcing him to the wall.