Alice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Later, baby, later," she replies.

She walks into the store and gets a bottle of water. She is drinking it as she walks out towards me. She offers me a drink which I gladly accept. I put it in the cup holder hanging from my handlebars. She messages her mom and tells her that we will be there in a half an hour or so. She doesn't receive a reply. I start up the bike and slide onto the seat. She kisses me, then climbs up behind me. She taps my thigh, and we take off. It is a cool ride home. Traffic is not bad. She lays her head on my back. I just enjoy having her close.

When we get within about ten miles of her house, she starts pointing the way and telling me when and which direction to turn. I pull up in front of a nice house that has a well- manicured lawn. Her mom opens the door and stands behind a glass storm door. Alice, Katie's mom, is a good-looking woman. She is an older version of Katie. Katie climbs off the bike and starts to untie her luggage. Alice walks out of the house and hugs Katie. I remove the luggage and carry the suitcase, following the reunited family inside.

Once inside, I remove my jacket and my chaps. I lay them on the floor near the front door. Alice offers us something to drink, and then states that she has some chicken spaghetti in the crock pot whenever we are hungry. She has us settle in a formal living room. Katie and I sit on a loveseat, and Alice sits across from us on a sofa.

Alice says, "I did not expect you to bring my daughter home on a motorcycle."

"I ride most of the time. I will swap out my bike for my truck this week. I prefer to ride. With winter coming, it only makes sense to put it away for a while."

"I'm not sure I approve. Motorcycles seem dangerous to me."

"Have you ever ridden?"

"No."

"I'd be happy to take you for a ride sometime."

"I'll think about it."

She turns her attention to Katie and starts on the inquisition of her. Grades, friends, boys. I thought her mom was going to shit when Katie told her we are boyfriend and girlfriend. I can see the grumpy gorilla. She is a borderline bitch. Katie tells her the plans for the week. A few days with my parents and travel on Wednesday back here. Alice suggests that we return Thursday morning.

Walter will be coming home from the road on Wednesday. Katie shrugs it off and looks at me. I nod in agreement. Alice explains with several sighs, that Walter has been out of town for almost two weeks. She has barely been out of the house. I offer to go shopping with her if she needs to get out and go shopping for Thanksgiving. She looks at me strangely and declines my offer. Alice is not a hugger. She keeps her distance from me, like she doesn't trust me. We have only just met, so I respect her personal space.

We decide to eat. The chicken spaghetti smells wonderful and tastes even better. I compliment Alice on everything, the food, her house, everything that I can think of. She doesn't take compliments well. She almost twists them around into insults. I try my best to carry on a conversation with Alice.

Katie is having no more success with her mom than I am. After a couple of hours, I am ready to give up. It is a little past dark, and I need to head out to see my mom. I stand and start putting my gear on. Katie comes over and embraces me. She gives me a toe-curling kiss and whispers, "See what I mean."

I smile and wave. I tell Mrs. Simmons it was nice to meet her. She just nods, dismissing me. So much for first impressions. I walk out and start the motorcycle. I let it work down to an idle. I take off, eager to visit my mother. I take the fastest route according to the bitch-in-the-box. I cruise the highway and then turn off onto familiar roads. I drive through my neighborhood and pull up in my driveway. Mom's car is parked in the driveway, and I pull up next to it. I set my touring bag down just inside the front door. I lock the front door and stand next to it.

I eagerly strip out of my gear and call out, "Mom!"

To be continued...