Alice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spins and starts towards me again. I entangle my legs in his, causing him to trip. As soon as he lands on the floor face first, I land a backhand fist to his shoulder, letting him know that punch could have been a lot different.

He grins and nods. We get up and tap fists. After taking some of the wind from his sails, he is more cautious in approaching me. I throw repeated kicks about head level, letting him know that I am not going to let him in close to me, as easy as before. He easily ducks under those kicks.

I can see in his eyes that he is planning another attack. I figure he will charge under one of my head-level kicks. I plan to reverse the kick, after my foot and leg pass over him. I watch his hands and sure enough, with the next head level kick, he raises his hands slightly. He steps in and I am ready. I reverse the kick and land my heel solidly against his head gear. He falls and rolls. He is quickly up on his feet again. He grins.

"Good kick. I didn't see that one coming."

"I was hoping you wouldn't."

We touch gloves and continue. I warn him again with head-level sweeping kicks. He ducks under them easily and he is now wary of trying to charge without getting low. If I remain on my pivot foot, he will be able to sweep my leg easily.

I need to be ready to kick, myself, up and over with my pivot foot, and land on my kicking foot. That will neutralize his attack and if he exposes himself, it will make him vulnerable to a counter-attack. When he attacks, I pull off the move perfectly, I generate enough vertical force with my pivot leg to not only jump but barrel roll and land on my kick foot. Harley is stunned by the movement, and I roll behind him in a counter-attack. His back is totally exposed to me, I give him a double-sided chop on each side of his neck. He flinches and taps out. We grab each other's arm and pull each other up.

"Damn, Jack. You had me covered. Every move, every attack. You were all over them."

"I have studied for years, and I try to stay sharp," I say.

The master walks over smiling and gives a light applause.

"That barrel roll after the kick from your pivot leg was impressive. Most people don't have the strength in a standing leg to pull that off. Especially a man of your size."

I turn towards him and bow. "Your praise is most appreciated."

"Harley is one of my students. His absence from my classes has been noticed."

"Jack here, made me realize how much I have lost."

"Mr. Jack, you are welcome to come work out anytime you like. I have classes for advanced students such as yourself."

"Thank you for the offer. My schedule is busy right now. I am a freshman at the university. This is my first semester, and my plate is full right now."

"Well, perhaps another time." We bow towards each other, and he walks away.

I look at Harley and he winks at me. "Thanks for taking it easy on an old man, Jack. I appreciate the workout."

"I enjoyed the workout as well. I've got to get home."

I turn and walk into the locker room. I shower and change. I message Katie after starting my bike. I put on my gear and glance at my phone. No response. I go to my dorm room and crash.

Katie blows up my phone first thing in the morning. 'I'm sorry'.

I reply, 'what did you do to be sorry for'?

She answers, 'I didn't reply to you last night.'

'Really after you told me you were tired and might be asleep. Nothing to apologize for unless you were out partying and chasing other guys and just decided to blow me off.'

'Ha, Ha, funny boy. I am yours; you are mine - didn't we decide that already?'

'Breakfast?'

'Yes, I'm starving.'

'CU there.'

I shit, shower, shave, get dressed, and walk over to the cafeteria. The Fab Five are there, Ben tags along with me. I get my tray of food. Ben is close behind. We join the Fab Five at the table they chose. Pleasant greetings are exchanged around the table. I sit next to Katie. She starts some under-the-table shenanigans, giving me my first post-morning-wood arousal of the day. She loves doing that to me. I cough and shift in my chair, as I adjust myself for comfort.

Becky starts off the conversation, "Guess what I heard?"

"There is a yet unnamed junior in Bennet Hall, who is taking advantage of a freshman. Sources can't confirm the extent of the damage to the freshman's psyche, but sources close to the freshman believe he will pull through," I state.

"No, Jack, you ass."

"Well, OK, Becky. I was just trying to get you a scoop. What did you hear?" I ask.

"I heard the chancellor, and the Board of Regents had a special closed-session-meeting last night with the athletics director."

I nod, not giving away anything.

Ben says, "WOW!"

Katie just glances at me, waiting for a comment.

Marie interjects, "Since this is a public institution, the Board of Regents almost never start a meeting as a closed session. Usually, they start a meeting open to the public and then go to executive session. Nine times out of ten, they go into executive session to discuss personnel matters."

I continue to nod, trying to keep a straight face.

Donna asks, "I wonder if the student newspaper will have any information? I wonder if the city newspaper even covers university events like this?"

I finally comment, "The university will give details to the public when they are ready. If it is a personnel issue, and if the personnel issue is in the athletics department, then they may be scurrying to find a replacement before they make any public statement. I've seen the public comment from an ousted coach to be 'need to spend more time with family, burnout, or some other lame excuse'. The public may never know the real reason for a coaching change, if this even results in a coaching change."

We finish breakfast with all parties speculating about what the chancellor's meeting was about. It seems the gossip mills are working overtime. Rumors about rapes and wild parties on campus, involving student athletes, are running rampant. The school newspaper could shed no light on the meeting. The city newspaper had no information to disclose, at this time.

The national radio sports-talk shows had picked up the story for a couple of days. Pressing the university to confirm the rumors and disclose the topics of the chancellor's meeting. The university had a very boring 'no comment'. They did make a statement, which basically said the university would make an announcement regarding possible changes at the time of their choosing. Until such time, there would be no comment.

Rumors of head-hunters being contacted, persisted. The media, on the local and state levels continue to hound the university for information. A few days later, when the daily news topic begins to change, the football coach and the athletics director hold a press conference. The AD reads a prepared statement, 'After many hours of soul searching and after consulting close friends and family, the head football coach has resigned, effective immediately. It is with a heavy heart that I accept his resignation, effective immediately. The offensive coordinator will step up and fill the role of head coach, on an interim basis. The program has started a search to replace him. Blah, blah, blah.'

The sports reporters on the national news level had reported that five football players from the university's football team had entered the transfer portal including the quarterback. I keep my head on a swivel until all the people involved are off campus.

Time flies. Midterms come and go. My feelings for Katie grow more intense as time goes on. I treasure our weekend time together. Before you know it, Thanksgiving break is upon us. I have arranged to be off work the weekend before and the weekend after Thanksgiving. As soon as Katie is out of her last class on Friday, then we are clear to go home. I tell her that I can take a small suitcase on the back of the bike.

We decide to change plans a little. I am going to drop Katie off at her house on Friday night. I will visit with her parents for a while, and then I will go home and have some time with mom. I will pick Katie up Saturday and we will spend a few days with mom and then we will go spend a few days with her parents.

Katie warned me about her mom. Katie's dad is out of town and won't be back until Wednesday. She may be a grumpy gorilla.

I called my mother.

"Hello."

"Hello, mom. How are you today?"

"I hope you are not calling me with bad news."

"Not unless you consider some alone time with your son bad news."

"Goody, I was hoping to spend some time with you."

"I wanted to spend some time with you. That is why I suggested a change in plans. I am going to take Katie to her parents' home and visit with them for just a little while, and then come over and sweep you off your feet. I'll let her have some family time, go pick her up Saturday, and bring her home. Then we will stay with you, and then transition to her parents on Wednesday, and spend the rest of the week with them. Does that sound all right with you?"

"Sounds delightful to me. I can't wait to see you."

"Great I'll see you a little later on Friday."

"I'll take a nap, so I'll be fresh."

"So will I."

The week before Thanksgiving drags on. I haven't been this excited about anything in a long time. I am looking forward to time with mom. I am looking forward to spending some time with Katie. I am eager to meet Katie's parents. I am looking forward to trading my motorcycle for my truck for a few months. It is getting cold, zipping around on the bike.

Friday before Thanksgiving, Katie messages, 'Do you want to play Thanksgiving?'

I reply, 'How?'

She sends a turkey emoji with a message, 'I'll lay up on the bed with my legs spread like a turkey and you gobble.'

I send her a devil emoji and, 'you are making my mouth water. what about your roommate?'

'She left this morning. I plan on skipping my afternoon class. Wanna come over and play, big boy?'

'Meet me for lunch and I'll walk you to your dorm.'

There is only the Fab Three for lunch. The conversations are all about going home to see friends and family. Marie hopes to catch up with her high school friends that have gone to different colleges. Becky hopes to meet up with an old high school boyfriend. We finish our meal and walk to Bennett Hall. Katie signs me in and we take the elevator to her floor.

When the elevator doors open, she shouts, "Man on the floor!"

It is not as noisy as normal. Many of the students have left campus and many more are packing in preparation for leaving. There are a few heads sticking out of doorways peering with curiosity at who was on the floor. I get a few secret waves and winks as we walk down the hall towards her room.

She opens her door, and we walk in. She closes the door loudly. She pushes my jacket off and pushes my polo up over my head.

"Get naked!" she whispers.

She starts to remove her clothes and I stop just to admire her body. I love watching her expose her breasts, they are so nice. I love watching her pants slide off her hips. I really like looking at this from the rear when her gorgeous ass is being exposed. She puts her thumbs in the waistband of her French-cut panties. She wiggles her hips slightly, as they slide over them. When the gusset clears the Bermuda triangle, she lets them fall around her ankles. She looks at me disappointed and helps me undress.

"Why does it take you so long to undress?"

"I'm sorry. I love watching you undress. I get excited as you expose your body to me. I hope I always get excited watching you undress."

She pulls me in for a kiss.

She breaks the kiss and whispers, "I hope you always get excited looking at my body."

She lies on the bed and spreads her legs. Her arousal is evident by the moisture on her pussy. I lie on the bed beside her, and we start making out. She is eager. We kiss and our hands roam and explore each other. I caress her breasts and her nipples respond to my touch, she moans in my mouth, when I pull and twist them slightly.

I moan in her mouth when she strokes my cock, bringing it to full attention. I immediately start producing pre-cum, she rubs my helmet with her thumb adding to my stimulation. I kiss my way down her body, spending time loving her breasts. I gradually leave them and move my way farther south. She has her hands on my head literally pushing me down to eat at the Y. I don't feel like teasing her today.

I make my way greedily to her pussy. I kiss all around her outer lips and nibble on them. I spread them with my fingers, allowing me a glimpse of her pinkness. I attack her cunt, like a man possessed. She is humping my face in no time. I alternate between her clit and her opening. Sucking, kissing, licking, and gently nibbling up and down her juicy slit. I stick a finger inside her, while I am working over her clit, I massage her G-spot.

She goes to another level of excitement. She is moving her hips in sync with my stroking of her G-spot. I remove my finger and tongue her star. She moans when I do that. She is humping at my tongue wanting penetration. I press on her star with my finger and her butthole swallows my finger. I am surprised at how easily she accepts my finger. I suck on her clit and work my finger in and out of her anus. She presses my head into her juicy twat, which makes me more determined to make her explode.

Her hip movements become more jagged. I feel her stomach muscles and thigh muscles quiver.

"Oh God, Jack. I am coming, baby. Don't. Stop."

Like I ever had any intention of stopping. She wraps her legs around my head with her heels in my back. I am trapped in this delicious prison. Even if I wanted to, it would be a struggle to leave. She raises her hips off the bed and squeezes me for all she is worth. She goes limp and falls back to the mattress. Her hands on my head are relaxed and her legs are limp and hanging from my shoulders. I let her rest for a few seconds and every so often, I kiss her ravaged pussy, or I plant a gentle lick. She moans softly when I contact her clitoris. Eventually, her fingers move through my hair.

She whispers, "Fuck me, Jack. Plant that monster in me. I want you so bad."

I get up off my knees and put every pillow on her bed under her ass. She hands me a bottle of lube and I lube her slit and especially her opening. I lube my throbbing cock and stroke her slit with it. I poke my helmet gently at her opening, and then lube my cock again. She grabs my cock and practically shoves the head in her hole. I gently push and when the helmet passes through her opening, I growl. She smiles and nods her head.

I continue to press. There are about three inches of my manhood exposed when my helmet bumps against her. I stay still for a few seconds. I gently thrust into her, bumping, bumping, bumping against her insides. Her grimaces aren't as painful looking like the last time. She nods her head and I begin to slowly stroke my dick out of her and thrust back into her. She clutches my arms and uses her legs to guide my motions. I try to be gentle when bottoming out in her.

After a few minutes she whispers, "Faster, baby, faster."

I pick up the pace and begin to plow her pussy. I am still trying to be gentle in bottoming out. It is difficult to be gentle and pick up the pace. I feel my balls slap her ass cheeks a couple of times.

She claws my back and whispers, "Harder, baby. Give me that monster. I think I can take it!"

I begin to plow her. I am stroking her as fast as I can. She grunts in time with my bottoming out.

"Oh God, Jack, I am so full. Your cock is hitting places I never knew existed. Yes, baby! Fuck me! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

I am giving her the fucking of her life. Her pussy feels so good. She is so tight. We are both having a great time. She shudders and I stroke her through that orgasm. She is having orgasms, one right after another. They are not big ones, but she is having a great time riding the waves. Her pussy, being so tight and then trying to milk my cock with each orgasm, is driving my orgasm to the surface. I can feel my balls tighten and I know I am going to explode inside her in just a few.

I lean down and growl. "Oh God, Katie. I am about to blow. You feel so good, baby. I can't take it much longer."

"Give it to me, baby! Fuck me into next week. I want every drop. Let me have it!"

That is enough encouragement. I drive my cock into her ravaged cunt as far as I can.

She cries out, "Oh God!"

We both begin to shake uncontrollably. My dick throbs and with each throb, a volley of my babymakers shoot out the end of my dick. I quiver like a man in an electric chair. It feels like I deposited a gallon inside her.

She holds me tightly and whispers, "Stay in me, lover. I am so happy."

I lean on my elbows to keep my weight off her. Her arms are wrapped tightly around me. She wiggles her hips, and I hear squishing sounds. Between the lube, her juice, and the gallon of sperm that is now making its way out, it sounds like gumbo mud.

She smiles and peppers my face and neck with kisses. She taps my shoulder when she feels the wilting monster sliding out. She rushes to her sink and wets a washcloth. She stops the waterfall and cleans up a bit. She looks over her shoulder at me, and winks.

"Clean up and get my suitcase out of the closet. I'm going to shower. When I come back, I'll dry my hair and pack. Then I'll be ready to go."

I nod. She puts on a robe and grabs her shower bag and a couple of towels and a washcloth. She scurries down the hall to the bathroom. I clean up and get dressed. I open Katie's closet and put her suitcase on Carol's bed. Katie comes back into the room looking like a wet freshly fucked fox. She has a I-just-got-fucked' glow about her. She kisses me and removes the towel from her head. She dries her hair and gets dressed. I can't help but smile, watching her naked body move.

She is getting dressed and packing simultaneously. She is eager to get out on the road.

"Sign me out and I will go get my stuff," I say. "Message me when you are ready, and I'll be right over."

"Are you already packed?"

"Yes."

"Sounds like a plan."

We go through the ritual of making announcements on our way to the lobby. She signs me out and gives me a kiss on my way out.

I walk to my dorm and go in. Ben left me a note, 'Don't know that I am coming back. I had way too much fun. You are a good guy. See you down the road - Ben.' I am surprised by this revelation. In a way, Ben not being here will alleviate my need for privacy with Katie. I look around and some of his stuff is still here.

Before I leave, I look up my classes for any assignments that I missed this afternoon. Both classes have assignments due a week on Monday. I gather those books along with the homework from the morning classes, so I can get that work done next week. I load my books in a saddlebag. I walk back into the dorm and grab my pack. As I walk out to the bike, Katie messages me, 'I'm ready, big boy.' I smile and message back, 'on my way, lover.'

I fire up the bike and put on my gear. I get to her dorm in no time. She comes bounding down the steps, suitcase in hand. I get it tied on securely and give it a few tugs to make sure. I back out of the parking place, and we mount up. We take off looking like motorcycle vagabonds. Katie is relaxed on the back of the bike. I feel her fingertips playing back and forth and up and down my thighs. I pat her knee with my clutch hand and rub her thigh.

We stop about halfway home. I need to stretch and let the bumble bees calm down. I also need to top off the fuel. Katie walks around a little and rubs her ass.

"I'll do that if you want," I state.