Alice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, that is some progress. My dick is getting hard just thinking about the possibilities. I don't want you to overdo it. I want this as bad as you do, but I don't want you to injure yourself."

"You're getting hard and I'm getting wet. We have got to get a better arrangement. Maybe, next year I get an apartment, or we get an apartment. If needed, I can get a job. Maybe, I can be a server at the club. We would get to see more of each other, and not have to worry about having the stars align with roommates."

The waitress arrives with our drinks and takes our food order.

"That idea is something to look at. We can sit down and do the math. My mom knows that I have my head on straight, and that I know college is to prepare, and not to party. She won't have a problem with moving into an apartment. She knows our situation, and whether we sleep together in a car, or dorm room, or an apartment; If we are going to sleep together, then we are going to sleep together. And baby, I am looking forward to sleeping with you."

"My mom and dad probably won't be as understanding. I need to open the lines of communication with my mom better. They will learn to like you, but we need to spend time with them and let them get to know you. Do you plan on returning home over the summer?"

"Yes, I will work for my uncle."

"I plan on going home, as well. I also have an uncle that I work for. We can spend time with both sets of parents. We are less than an hour apart. It will be good to get to know each other's family, and sell them on our ideas."

Our food arrives and we dig in. I was hungrier than I thought I was. The first mouthful made me ravenous. I wolfed down my cheesesteak in no time. I ordered a piece of apple pie with vanilla ice cream. I usually don't order dessert.

I ask, "Do you know what time to expect Carol tomorrow?"

"I will text her tomorrow morning to be sure. It will probably be five PM, or later."

"I've got to do some trig and some American lit homework. It will take me about three hours. I can do it tomorrow evening after Carol comes home. I also need to do laundry. Do you have any homework?"

"I have a chapter of behavior patterns reading I need to do. Bring your laundry over tomorrow. We can do laundry and homework, between make-out sessions." She winks and smiles.

We pay up and walk out. We can see our breath; it is cool out. I fire up the bike and let it idle, while I put on my gear. We mount up and I take off toward Bennett Hall. I kill the bike and we take off the helmets.

Katie pulls me down into a kiss, then leads me to the bushes near the door. We kiss, and start to feel each other up on the outside of our clothes. I grab her ass cheeks and lift her up, as she jumps up into my arms. She wraps her legs around me, and I back her against the wall of the building. We are dry humping against each other. I grind my crotch up against hers. She holds me tightly when her body shivers.

She breaks the kiss and moans, "Oh God, Jack. I want you."

"Baby, I want you just as bad. I dream of the day when I have you naked, spread-eagle, and you are begging me, as I plow your pussy with my raging cock."

"Ooooh! Damn, that sounds like fun. I'll practice extra hard, so that it comes true sooner, rather than later."

"I need to go crash. See you tomorrow about nine."

"No, let's meet for breakfast about nine."

"Love you, Katie."

"I love you, Jack."

I get back to my dorm room, and Ben is snoring very loudly. I set my alarm and put my earplugs in. With the human chainsaw somewhat muted, I am asleep in no time. I awaken to the vibrations of my phone alarm. I get up and shower. I dress and head over to the cafeteria.

Katie is already there, eager for today's activities. She seems to be in a good mood this morning. She is feeling frisky and sits next to me instead of across from me. She strokes my thigh under the table, while her hands make slow progress towards my crotch. I return the favor. As I get close to her crotch, I feel the heat emanating from her sex. She is eager for contact and slightly humps at my hand.

She whispers, "Oh God, Jack. I am so horny. I dreamed about us having sex, and it was so good. I was playing with myself dreaming of you. You were pounding my pussy and I was having orgasm after orgasm. I woke up and my sheet was drenched around my sloppy-wet pussy."

I smile, and whisper back, "That sounds like a wonderful dream. I can't wait until I make it a reality. Did you contact Carol?"

"Yes, she won't be back until about seven tonight."

"Excellent, my minx."

I am shocked, hearing a familiar voice.

Becky yells, "Kate!" from across the room.

She waves and Katie waves back. She gets her tray of food and joins us.

"Hey, Kate, hey, Jack. What have you guys got going today?"

Katie explains, "Jack doesn't have to work tonight, and Carol is out of town. I want some alone time today with my man. He is going to bring his laundry over, and we are going to study some."

"Study, huh?"

"Yes, study."

"I don't know how much studying I would be doing, if my roommate was out of town? Hubba-hubba!"

Becky cracks up laughing. I smile and blush. Katie is red; I mean barn red. I think her sweet, nice-girl image has just been shattered.

I get up and take my tray. "Katie, message me when you get back to your room. I'll bring my laundry, and we can study."

I wink at her, and Becky cracks up again.

Katie slaps my arm, and says, "OK."

I gather up my laundry and cram it into my sissy-bar touring bag. I gather my books and wait on Katie's message. I lie back on the bed and read. Ben is dead to the world. I read the assigned chapter in my American lit book.

I am just about finished, when Katie messages me, 'I'm ready, big boy'. She then sends me a winking emoji.

I finish reading the chapter and make a few notes. I send her a little devil emoji and then 'I'm on my way'.

I secure my touring bag to the bike and put my trig stuff in the saddle bag. I fire up the bike and put on my gear. I ride over to Bennet Hall. I kill the bike and remove my gear. Katie comes bounding down the stairs and jumps into my arms like she hasn't seen me in days. I love her enthusiasm. I pick her up and hug her tightly. She feels the chill and she taps out, wanting to go inside. I drag my bag filled with dirty laundry with me, and she signs me in.

Instead of going to her floor, she takes us to the basement, where the laundry room is located. She helps me sort through my laundry.

She says, "Let's get some of my clothes and complete the loads."

So, we go up to her floor.

When the elevator doors open, she shouts, "Man on the floor!"

I am not sure if this announcement is a warning or a brag. We hear squeals, and the sounds of feet hurriedly moving. There are heads sticking out of doorways, peering eyes looking with curiosity, at who is on the floor. There are several that recognize me, being six-foot-five-inch. I get a few secret waves and winks, as we walk down the hall towards her room.

She opens the door, and we walk in. She closes the door loudly; I think as more of a signal to the other occupants of the floor. She pushes my jacket off and pushes my polo up over my head. She kisses my abdomen and makes her way up to my nipples. She licks my nipples, and when they get hard, she bites them. It is as if an electric jolt travels straight to my dick. I was semi-hard before, now I am a human flagpole.

"Jesus, Katie! What the fuck was that?"

"I know how it makes me feel, when you make my nipples hard and nibble on them. I had to see if it works on you, as well."

She strokes my shaft through my jeans. She looks up, and smiles. "Looks like it does. Now, I know."

She throws the shirt back at me. "Come on, let's get the laundry going, so we can get back up here. I've got plans for you, mister."

I smile, "Yes, ma'am."

She gathers an armful of clothes, and we open the door to the hallway. She announces, "Man on the floor!

We wait until the scurrying stops and then walk to the elevator. We push B and travel down to the basement. We end up with three loads of laundry. She puts in the soap, softener, and what not. She adjusts the temperature for the different loads. I feed quarters into the machines, and once they are all washing, we head back up to her floor.

She once again announces, "Man on the floor!"

We wait until the scurrying is quieted. Again, it is either the walk of pride, or the walk of shame, however, you want to look at walking to her room. The door closes, and she is naked in just a few seconds. It takes me longer because of my boots. She is on the bed spread-eagle. I join her and we begin to kiss and fondle each other's body. Katie is wet and eager.

She whispers, "I want to try a sixty-nine with you."

"Are you sure, baby?"

She nods her head eagerly up and down. I roll over on my back. She stands on the bed above me, straddling my head. She lowers herself down. I lick my lips, in anticipation of munching my favorite pie. I reach up and grab her hips, guiding that wet luscious slit to my mouth. She gets on her knees, and because of our height difference, she can't get her mouth to my dick while I am eating my favorite pie.

I lick, and suck, and kiss, and nibble up and down her slit, from her pretty little star to her barely exposed clit, peeking out from the hood. I suck on her clit, and expose it a little more. I can tongue it better, and Katie responds by grinding against my face a little harder. She sits up with her hands on my rib cage, and wiggles her ass, grinding her wet, horny cunt on my face a little harder.

I feel her reach over for something. She squirts the desensitizing spray in her mouth a couple of times. She crawls down my body, until she can get her mouth on my cock. She sucks the head into her mouth, and twirls her tongue around the helmet, causing my dick to pulse with the very pleasant stimulation. She giggles around my dick.

She raises her head and whispers, "Someone likes that."

I nod my head, and she resumes her activities. She takes me to the back of her mouth. She is still able to swirl her tongue around my throbbing cock. She tries several times to force my cock further down her throat. She gags and tears are streaming down her face. She stops and removes her mouth from my cock a string of slobber still connects her lips to the head of my cock. She turns her head and looks back at me. She is a mess. A beautiful cock-sucking mess. She turns around and kisses me.

"I failed."

"Baby, you only fail if you quit trying. Your throat is almost ninety degrees from your mouth."

She looks puzzled, and then the light comes on. She sprays her throat again. She crawls to the foot of the bed and hangs her head off the end of the bed. I stand at the foot of the bed. I bend my legs in preparation to feed her my dick.

She looks up at me, and says, "You are bigger than my practice toy. I may not be able to breathe around your monster, yet. I still think I can take you. I will communicate to you, through my hands."

I nod in understanding. She reaches up and puts her hands on my hips. She pulls me closer, and I start to feed her my dick. She starts slowly with just the head like she did before. She takes me a little farther into her mouth. I make it to her throat. This is the moment of truth, whether she has overcome her gag reflex.

I feel her pull me in and swallow the head of my dick. She is a trooper and keeps taking more and more of me. I reach my hand down and feel her throat expanding, taking my monster. I feel her throat muscles flex, and her hands push against my hips. I remove my cock from her throat. She holds me in her mouth, coughing around my cock, while gasping for air.

"How far?"

"What?"

"How much farther, until I had you all the way?"

"You were close. Just a couple of inches."

"I knew I was close. Your balls were all over my face. I still need to work on breathing. I'm going to take you faster, so maybe I can get a full stroke or two in."

"Don't hurt yourself, baby."

"I got this. I'm going to deepthroat this monster. Then, you're going to be in trouble."

"That is my favorite kind of trouble."

She smiles with pride. "Feed it to me, baby. Give me that big hard cock."

She takes me a little faster this time. When she gets to the point that she is not able to breathe around my cock, she pauses and takes a good-sized breath. When I am balls deep down her throat, I reach up and play with her pussy. She lets out a muted moan when I play with her clit. I reach up and insert two fingers inside her and stroke her G-spot.

She gasps for air around my cock. Realizing now that she can breathe, she strokes my cock into and out of her throat. I continue to stroke her sensitive spot, and she wiggles her hips, and humps up at my hand. She uses her hands to guide my hips, showing me how deep and how fast she wants my dick. Her body quivers in orgasm, and she pushes against my thighs wanting my cock out of her throat.

Once my cock escapes the clutches of her throat, I wrap my arms around her waist and pick her up with her head dangling towards the floor. She puts her hands on my thighs, to keep from being swung around. I force my head between her thighs and eat her out, like a water fountain.

She screams, "Oh God, Jack you pussy-eating motherfucker! Yes. Yes. Don't Stop!" Her thighs crush my head. It is a battle of wills. Is she going to force my head away from her delicious cunt, or am I going to succeed in continuing to taste her honey? After a few minutes of the back-and-forth struggle, I relent, and allow her to close her legs. I lay her back down on the bed, she is gasping for air. Her face is red from being upside down.

"Well, that was a first. I have never had oral sex in that position before."

I smile. "It just came to me. A pussy-eating motherfucker?"

"Oh my God. How loud did I scream that?"

"I don't think they heard you past the elevator."

She flashed red in embarrassment. "I can't show my face."

"Hell, I think I am going to strut. If I am that good, those girls are going to be jealous as hell of you."

"Well, you are that good, and now those bitches will be trying to get their claws in you."

"You have nothing to worry about. I only have eyes for you, Katie. I will not give you a reason to be jealous. If I do, then please call me on it. Jealousy doesn't look good on you. We need to go check laundry."

I kiss her and stroke my hand down her body and cup her pussy.

She rolls out of bed and gets dressed. I dress and just put on my socks. Katie is barefoot and just runs a brush through her hair. I feel like we have we-just-had-sex signs on our foreheads.

She opens the door and announces, "Man on the floor!"

The scurrying is not as frantic. There are even a couple of replies to the announcement. "We know the whole floor heard."

I smile, and Katie blushes. We walk to the elevator. There is a smattering of light applause. A couple of the girls reach a hand up to give Katie a high five. She doesn't respond. We make it to the elevator without too much fanfare.

When the doors close, she giggles. "Reason number 69, on why we need an apartment next year."

I smile. "I agree but, if we get better at sex and learning how to push each other's buttons, they are going to get an earful, or we are going to have to get scream pillows."

We make our way to the basement. Our washers have stopped, and we move the clothes to dryers. Katie adjusts the temperature settings and I load the dryers with fabric softeners and put quarters in the machines. Katie hops up on a folding table and moves a finger, indicating she wants me to come over there. I walk over in front of her, and she spreads her thighs. Yes, those thighs, the ones, that just a few moments ago were trying to crush my skull. I wiggle my hips between them, and she wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. She pulls me down into a kiss that, again curls my toes.

She breaks the kiss and whispers, "I love you. I love you, Jack. Guess what?"

"I love you, Katie."

She smiles.

I ask, 'What?"

"Laundry with you is funner than doing laundry by myself. What do you think?"

"I think everything is funner with you than doing it by myself."

"I like the way you think. Let's go back upstairs and try round two, you pussy-eating motherfucker."

"You had better be prepared. If your friends heard that outburst, or even if they find out about it, they are going to tease you to no end."

"I am sure they will. If I don't hear from them by tonight, then I expect to get the treatment either before, during, or after breakfast, if not all three.

We get back up to the floor and the elevator doors open. Katie announces, "Man on the floor!"

A more relaxed vibe being sent out. We wait about a minute and exit the elevator. There are more heads peeking out from various door frames. More winks and more secret blown kisses. Katie knows what is happening. We get in her room. She is fuming.

"Bitches," she mutters. "They ain't going to get a shot at you. You are mine, and I am hell bent on keeping you and keeping you satisfied."

"Katie."

"Yes, Jack."

"I love you. I want only you. I can't wait to bury my dick in your tight pussy."

"That is what I have planned for round two. Please remove your clothes."

I strip and lie on one side of the bed on my back. I admire Katie's body as she removes her clothes, her gorgeous breasts, her shapely hips, her well-proportioned body. My mouth waters every time. I want to taste her. I can't help myself; her ambrosia is addictive. I love her taste.

She climbs on top of me, and laughs when my cock throbs. We kiss and fondle each other. She humps my cock, and I grab her ass cheeks, and help her slide up and down my cock. She puts enough pressure between our sexes, that her pussy lips part, and my cock slides against her self-made lubricant. My pre-cum is leaking and we are slick against each other. We take turns moaning, expressing our pleasure.

"Jack, I am so horny for you right now. I want to try again. I am ready. Here is the lube."

She hands me the lube and rolls off me. I squirt a dollop at the top of her slit and spread it along her slit. She really is enjoying the slickness. I then lube her opening, and she enjoys me fingering her, making sure it is spread everywhere. I lube up my cock, and then add a little more on the head.

She climbs on me like she did the other day. She is on her knee on one side and has her leg bent over me in an L-shape. She grabs my dick and begins to feed it into her opening. She struggles with it at first, and then hisses, "Yes," when the head passes past her opening. She slides down on it and wiggles her ass. She smiles and bounces on it slightly. She eventually bottoms down on it and stays still.

She bounces slightly up and down on my dick. She repeatedly opens and closes her legs, working my dick inside of her vagina. I can see an expression of pain. She winces as my cock repeatedly bumps her cervix. She strokes my cock into and out of her tight pussy. God, she is tight. She smiles when my cock throbs inside of her. She tires and begins to lose control of her motions which cause a more severe bumping of her cervix. I have about three inches before I am balls deep. She raises off me, and my dick throbs with its freedom.

"I am sorry, Jack."

"Nothing to be sorry for, babe. You tried. Maybe we should try another position."

"What position is that?"

"Doggie."

"Really?"

"Really. I think it will be more comfortable for you, and you might surprise yourself."

"I'm game."

She reaches back and hands me the lube. I kneel on the bed and reach up and pinch her nipple. She turns her head quickly, and I stick my tongue down her throat in a sloppy kiss that makes my dick throb. It bumps against her hip, and she giggles. I stand behind her between her ankles. I lube her up again, making sure her entrance is slick. I lube my dick again, ensuring the helmet is slick.