Alice’s Boat Trip The Training

Story Info
Woman wants a place on board a boat. But has to pay.
1.9k words
3.85
8.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictitious story all places and names are figments of writers imagination and are all over 18.

*

"Hi Alice, how are you feeling today, not so sick I hope?" Asked the master of the boat.

"Still got an upset tummy." Replied Alice.

"Sorry to hear that, you know there is a magic cure, Alice." He said smiling at the skinny young woman.

"Is there, really? I would do anything not to feel like this. Alice asked.

"Oh yes." Said the master of the boat.

"Please can I, have it?" Asked Alice.

"Well, I don't see why not, but you cannot tell your father I gave it to you. The Master of the Boat said.

"Ok said." Alice.

"Kneel down there and open your mouth, it's a bit of a shock when you first take it so it's better if I put it in your mouth." Said the master of the ship.

"I know it's cold, but it helps if you loosen your top and let the sea air get to your chest while you take it Alice." The boat master instructed her as he made out, he was looking for the magical cure in the medicine cabinet, thinking how stupid this bitch really was. Alice had been a nightmare since she came on board moaning about everything, the master of the boat had stopped two of his crew from throwing her overboard after only a day out to sea. Maybe this could be their chance to get some retribution.

Alice unzipped her top when the boat master turned toward her. No girl you really need to let the air in as he pushed her sou west off her shoulders and exposing her small chest, her nipples becoming rock hard as the cold air hit them. "Keep your mouth open Alice and close your eyes." He said, as he pulled his bulbous his cock from his trousers.

Alice did as she was told but shivered as the cold air worked into her bones as the sea air bit at her young flesh, her sou west and her top fell about her waist but she sat up straight so her tiny tits standing proud with her nipples turned blue the same colour as her lips.

"Are you sure this will help?" Alice asked, just before she saw his cock sticking out of his trousers. She tried to react, but she was so cold and shocked she was frozen to the spot.

"It will set you right Alice, Now take a deep breath and hold it." More out of shock she did as he ordered then he plunged his 6-inch shaft into her open mouth.

She tried to bite down but her mouth was stretched by the girth of his cock, she was unable. It hit the back of her mouth and she started to struggle as she realised what was really happening to her. He did not care about what she realised he wanted to fuck her throat and he forced his quivering shaft further in as she flailed as his shaft went into the neck of her throat.

He pumped hard into Alice's mouth until he was all the way in. He knew he was not long, but he knew when he had finished Alice she wouldn't be shouting in her whiny voice for a week.

He fucked her mouth as hard as he could smashing his pelvic bone into her face. She tried to breathe but struggled to time her breathing with his thrusts, and gradually Alice stopped fighting as any strength she had started to leave her body.

He knew he had to cum soon or he would kill her so he pulled out and slapped her face with his wet cock, she gulped in some air and tried to shut her mouth, but he was too quick, and his cock was back in her mouth, two more strokes and he was in her throat again another two thrusts and he shot his load into her, pulling out just enough so she could taste his cum. Then pushed it back into her slowly pumping her mouth with his softening cock making her swallow every drop of his sticky salty cum.

Alice swallowed every drop enjoying the flavour of this mans cream, she loved the force of her attacker and felt the warmth in her body that only built up when she enjoyed her newest sexual encounter. Alice had been face fucked before, she had always enjoyed this as she loved the lack of control she had but this was better and more visceral and though she didn't want to show it she enjoyed every minute of it.

He pushed her back on the bunk, her face and lips bruised and her tits blue from the cold. He laughed then just walked onto the deck saying. "She is ready for you first mate." As he put his cock away. Thinking he had forced her, little did he know she would play there game to get what she wanted.

Alice lay on the bunk in a ball frightened to move as the first mate came down the stairs and announce his arrival: "Alice! I am here to show you why they call me first mate."

Alice cowered back in the bunk, trembling in the cold, her lips bruised and sore with the taste of cum in her mouth and her throat sore and rasping from the abuse she just endured. A feeling she always craved.

"First of all, we won't need these." As his big hands reached out and grabbed her shorts. with one swift tug they were yanked down to her knees ... a further tug as she struggled, and the fabric tore as he removed them completely.

Alice shrank back acting all timid now as her very sensible and eco-friendly off-white cotton panties can into view. The first mate laughed at her but was a little disappointed when he saw her choice of underwear, but he was not exactly surprised. Little did he know it was all an act.

"Let's see what under there" he continued as his huge hand grabbed a handful of the eco-friendly recycled cotton. then he grabbed her sou west from her torso and ripped that clean off leaving the wench naked and shivering, but so looking forward to what was going to happen next.

Alice tried to cover herself with her hands as she shivered naked on the bunk, one arm over her little breasts, and one hand between her legs. "That won't stop me getting to your treasures sweetie." He said as he took another Step towards the trembling mass. Little did he know she would pay any price to get a permanent place on bored this prestigious racing yacht.

"Let me warm you up girl." He said taking his shaft in his hand.

Alice's eyes went wide when she saw the size of his member. "You will never get that in my mouth!" Screams Alice. "Don't worry my dear" he laughed as he believed Alice's act.

"Why do you they think they call me First Mate?" He grabbed her spindly legs and pulled her towards him, pulling her clean shaved pussy toward his old gnarly cock. Alice gulped as his words sank in and she turned to scrabble away to the back of the bunk as she did this she flipped over into her belly, and her little bottom sat right up.

"Well now that you've offered it to me, maybe there is another way" The first mate roared as he slapped her little round bottom making it flush pink His big hands grabbed her thighs and pulled her back towards him. She loved being man handled but had never had anything in her arse before, so all she was expecting was pain.

His dry cock bounced on Alice's puckered little arsehole. You will not need lube he said as he forced his cock into her tight arse. Alice screamed at the top of her voice for Christ to help her, the burning in her arse sent shocks of pain rippling through her tiny body.

Hardened arse fucker though he was, the screams ruined his enjoyment and softening his stance for a moment he looked around for some lubrication. The only thing within reach was Alice's. Greek style yoghurt pumped full of gut friendly bacteria. The first mate scooped it up in his huge fist as he pulled his cock out, smeared the yoghurt over his member before pouring the rest of it over Alice's puckering little arsehole.

"That will do." He said as he poured it onto her tiny arse hole. He then rubbed his cock up and down the crack of Alice's arse before pushing into her hole for another try. This time it was a lot easier her arse was tight, but the coolness of the yogurt made it better to slide in and out of, for him anyway.

Alice's screams were more moans now, the pain of her arse being used like this had subsided and her head was busing with a mix of emotion and pain. She had never felt such a thing before but with each thrust she was becoming accustomed to the sensations this was giving her and started enjoying the sensations his thrusts were giving her.

The first mate began to sweat and thrust harder, she started to push back on him assisting him in taking her body, after several more pumps he let out an almighty groan and Alice felt his cock swell and pulse as he let his cum flow into her tight arse.

He pulled out of her and the cold air hit her abused arse hole that still had not closed fully. "Stay there Alice there are a couple more cocks for you to please yet." He said as he climbed out of the cabin leaving the young woman just wondering what else was in store.

Two more of the boats crew came into the cabin where Alice was still reading from the abuse her arse had endured at the hands and cock of the first mate. "It's our turn now miss." The two men said, simultaneously. They looked at the young woman and dragged her to the floor of the heaving boat, the two crew members positioned themselves with Alice between them.

The pair entered her at almost the same time one in her mouth that was forced open by the rough hands of the seaman and one in pussy that the other forced his cock deep into her Chanel. Once Alice was fully empaled on there hard cocks the two men grabbed her flesh and lifted her off the floor of the cabin and held her off the floor such was their strength, they began to fuck Alice hard slamming into her as hard as they could.

Alice was bounced around like a rag doll as they brutally fucked her, then they unceremoniously dropped her to the floor then changed paces to enjoy the feelings of another hole of the young body.

They controlled their thrusts till both of them were ready to cum. They increased their pace smashing into Alice's limp body then after thirty minutes of this ordeal the pair shot their cream into Alice and she took it all. Slavering the feelings her body was enduring and the hidden pleasures she was enjoying.

By the time the whole boats company took his turn at Alice's holes she couldn't talk and could hardly walk. She knew what it was to be the newest member of the crew and she knew she had earned her place on board the boat for good.