Alice's Ears Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JadeMynx
JadeMynx
59 Followers

Emma slipped her hand out of her friends grasp, dropping it onto her lap, her head turning to follow "I know... I just, it's new to me, and I didn't want to make it weird, all of the times we've joked about it, and now I can't get these feelings out of my head, it just seemed like it would go away if I kept my distance," Emma mustered the courage to turn back to her friend. "And it's not like I suddenly find women attractive, it's you... just you... I want..." Alice struggled slightly with the whole situation, though she being much more open about her sexuality, she truly wasn't going to judge.

"The house is empty..." Alice said implying a carnal journey "If you wanted, we could do something, try to... you know, get you acquainted with your feelings," as she took her friends hand in hers, gently stroking the back with her thumb.

Emma blushed even deeper than before "L-like right now?" she stammered.

"Mhmm," Alice confirmed with a nod of her head, the ever present heat of arousal rising in pitch and taking the reins "C'mon, let's go to my room," motioning towards the door with her head and a gentle pull on her friends hand.

Emma pulled back and her hand slipped out of Alice's grasp "No!" emma said a little too loud for the situation "I mean, N-not yet, I don't think I am ready for that... with you..."

"Oh..." Alice said disappointed "Then how about a kiss?" leaning closer to her friend.

Emma just nodded shyly in assent as she turned to her friend. Alice smiled warmly, moving closer until millimeters separated their lips. Her big eyes were pinned on her friends, affection expressed in minute details. With pleasurable sigh the cat girl closed her eyes and pressed her lips against her friends. It was beautiful, tender, a lifelong of friendship and care expressed through flesh. Emma quickly relaxed, melting slowly into her friend until their bodies were tangled, arms wrapped in sapphic lust.

The kiss deepened fast, mouths opening and closing as lips became wet with shared saliva. Hands began to wander and grope, stray sighs echoed between them as the kiss intensified. Alice giggled giddily as her friend became more confident with her actions, Emma's hands drifted down to the hem of Alice's shirt and skirted underneath, up. Alice took the opportunity to explore her friend's mouth further, inching her tongue across the precipice, nudging Emma's into action and the two organs began to dance on their shared stage. Alice slipped a hand down the back of Emma pants, squeezing her friend's shapely ass just hard enough to elicit a gasp.

They could both feel smiles shape each other's lips as the kiss continued. By that point Emma had found her mark and was gently needing Alice's smaller breast. Alice poured it on thick and moaned loudly into Emma's mouth, encouragement to say the least. Emma took the bait and folded over her friend, pushing Alice onto her back. Alice slipped her legs under Emma so they could continue comfortably. The weight of Emma on top of her triggered something deep as the soft flesh of the twined pair pressed firmly together. The kiss became more frantic, the dance together, between, became a tender sparring match.

Alice lifted and wrapped her legs around Emma's waist, moving her hand from her friend's pants back up into a warm embrace. The moans and sighs projected through the house, but fell on no ears except for the pair of new found lovers. Alice's skirt was now pushed and rolled until it wasn't covering much more than a belt. The thin fabric of her panties becoming quickly damp as hips began to grind. The pair were now mostly controlled by lust, but progressed no further than heavy petting as they enjoyed each other as appetizers. The main course just barely out of view.

~~~~

The kiss had lasted the better part of an hour, hands had gently touched all they could, mouths explored fully, and more. They lay tangled, gently stroking as their hands saw fit, a tender embrace as the afterthought to the action. "So..." Alice said breaking the silence that had lasted many minutes "How was your first kiss with a woman?"

Emma broke the embrace and sat up, heat still pulsing through her veins and clouding her thoughts "Good" she said as she reminisced about the hour past "Without a doubt, you're a better kisser than every guy I've been with."

Alice giggled "So I'm better than two highschool boys? Great, I am honored."

Emma lightly wrapped her knuckles against her friend's forehead "Oh shut up," she said lightheartedly "I'm just trying to say I liked it... I liked you"

Alice reached up and pulled her friend back down into a hug, nuzzling into her neck. After a few moments Alice spoke up with a proposition "Do you... er... maybe want to try anything else? We could maybe try it again, somewhere more comfortable, and with less... clothes."

Emma contemplated the idea, but it was fairly obvious from her expression that she was satisfied with what they had done, for now at least. "Uhm, well... not right now," Emma declined "I mean this is further than I thought I ever would have gotten with any girl, so I am... content?" as she finished her sentence an idea popped into her head "Oh!" she said quickly sitting up "I actually do have something I wanted to try, I have been thinking about it all day"

"Uh-huh?" Alice said sitting up quite intrigued by Emma's excitement "I'm all ears," flicking the triangles atop her head.

"Ok, so you remember the car ride this morning yeah?" Emma asked.

"Mhmm," Alice nodded.

"And do you remember what happened when we were stopped at the Kirk Road lights?" Emma furthered the line of question.

"Oooou," Alice exclaimed as she caught on to what her friend wanted to do "But... isn't that kind of one sided?"

Emma shrugged with a smile, "You'll find a way to pay me back at some point."

Emma sat on the edge of the couch with her legs spread. Alice was positioned on the floor, her back resting against the couch, head between her friends thighs. The seam of Emma's pants were pressed against the back of Alice's head and she could feel a conspicuous heat radiating damply through. "All ready? Emma asked. Alice replied with a quick flash of an OK sign, closing her eyes and consigning herself to another type of petting.

Emma began with fervor, though gently, digging into the tissue and hair that made up the connection between Alice's ears and the rest of her head "Ooo oooummmhm," Alice moaned as she rolled her head back, pressing harder against the fabric that separated Emma's sex and the cat girls skull. Emma bit her lip to stifle a giggle, she was quite enthused with her ability to make Alice break down so quickly

"Good?" she asked already knowing the answer.

"Oooh yes," Alice purred, bringing her knees to her chest and wrapping her arms around them "I, w-wish you could feel this."

"Describe it" Emma offered as she took the thin membrane of the pointed ears between her thumbs and fingers, rubbing the smooth short hairs in a circular motion.

"Ahhho-Ok, oook," Alice said as she mustered back her ability to speak "It's like, ah... so good... like, ok, it's like the best massage I have ever had, m-mixed with feeling you get when someone really knows how to flick... uh... use a clit right." Alice took a few seconds to gather herself before adding "And it's all in the weirdest place... right on... Ah... the top of my head."

"Wait..." Emma said stilling her hands and leaning over so she could look her friend in the eye "Do you think you can... are you going to... do you think you could get off to this?"

Alice groaned as the pleasure stopped, lifting a hand to tap her friend on the head "Arghh... don't stop!" she said more desperate than annoyed "Please keep going... and yes... yes, I'm getting close." Emma contemplated the repercussions of bringing her friend to a climax as her hands started back up, increasing the pressure and speed.

Alice was putty in her hands, each change in stroke caused a new mewl or moan to spill into the air. Emma was having fun, maybe too much at the thought and action of controlling Alice's body like she could. And right then as her friend writhed beneath her hands, between her legs, she decided that she knew just how Alice could pay her back. Emma was on a mission, she wanted to hear just how wantonly Alice would moan. She knew the cat girl was getting close, Emma had once or twice overheard her friend in the throes of a masturbatory orgasm and could hear a matching pitch. "C-close..." Alice whimpered, the single word the only cohesive thing in a sea of ooohs and ahhs.

"I know," Emma replied, doubling her efforts and squeezing her friends head between her thighs to keep it from moving. Alice was quaking as she approached the edge, the wholly unnatural location of the pleasure was making her feel like it was her first again and her body knew little of what to do other than hold on for a big one. A quite whimper grew in her throat as the first wave of climax hit, sweeping a multitude of yes' and crude sexual compliments from her lungs and into the air. Emma had never been so turned on in her life. The feeling of making Alice crumble to pleasure was too good, and a small part of her wished she had ears of her own so Alice could reciprocate exactly.

Emma didn't stop her hands for even a second as Alice shook and swayed through wave after wave. Whimpers to moans, moans to wails, wails to screams of pure pleasure as the orgasm continued and continued. Muscles seized and shook, lips called without words. It was the longest and hardest orgasm the young woman had ever experienced. She fell silent long before the orgasm ended, lungs couldn't get enough air to shout, muscles overworked lay still. Emma continued, unsure whether to stop or carry on the pleasure unabated. Eventually, after minutes of silence punctuated by occasional moans, Emma lifted her hands from her friends head and sat still, listening to Alice pant.

After several moments Alice caught her breath, nerves buzzing, pooling in her own juices and sweat "Holy... fuck..." She said in a tired tone "Any chance you would accept a proposal for marriage, if I offered?" A joke truly, but a sincere compliment to her friend for bringing her to an Olympian orgasm.

Emma laughed "Only if the rock is big enough, I'm only getting married if I get a trophy," Again a joke. Emma lifted her legs and spun them onto the couch as her friend recuperated, without too much noise she slid her damp pants and panties off and hung them on the back of the couch, swiveling back, gently placing her legs down in the same position, though without touching her friend. Emma leaned forward and ran her fingers through Alice's hair, gently brushing up against her ears every so often, bringing quite moans back into the living room soundscape.

Emma took Alice's head in her hands and slowly pulled it back until it was pressed against her sex, at the same time squeezing her friends head between her naked legs. Alice was in a post coital haze and it took her a few seconds to notice the burning heat pressed against her, and the smooth skin surrounding. Emma pinched one of Alice's ears making the girl sitting on the floor jump and whine. "I think I'd like some repayment now," Emma said seductively, opening her legs so Alice could move.

"Oh... Oh!" Alice exclaimed turning around quickly, the inviting sight of her friends clearly aroused pussy causing her to salivate "Yes Ma'am!" she said jokingly, bringing a hand up and skirting the folds of the enticing bloom.

"Almost seems like you were expecting someone," Alice remarked referring to the shaved and styled hair, cut into a small triangle above Emma's sex "Or maybe you are just always ready to go? Ooou, I'm learning so much about you," teasing her friend.

Emma placed a hand on top of Alice's head and looked down at her with a desperate expression, gently applying pressure to inch her friend in closer "C'mon," she said commandingly "You got yours, now give me mine," the pressure increased as Alice looked up with a devilish smile, giving in to the force of her friends hand, lips quickly meeting the damp folds.

Alice had only fooled around with one girl before, though multiple times, and having one herself, she was pretty sure she could make the newly minted bi-curious girl cum without any hitches. However, Emma didn't let go of Alice's head. She kept constant pressure on the cat-girl, pressing her gently but surely into her sex, and Alice loved it. It felt like Emma was taking control, and Alice was keen to give it. Though never experiencing these feelings before with guys or girls, in the moment it felt wholly natural. Emma let out a sigh "You gonna start already?" A command hidden in a question, that Alice quickly nodded to.

Alice slowly began to lick, making sure to taste every centimeter of soft slippery flesh. Emma spread her legs wider with a content sigh and leaned her head back, closing her eyes. The constant pressure on the back of Alice's head ever present. "I've been soaked the whole afternoon, you don't need to warm me up, kitten," Emma said in a relaxed tone, opening one eye to peer down her nose at Alice who smiled to herself and began to dig in. Alice went on the attack, quickly wrapping her lips around Emma's clit and running her tongue in circles around the engorged button. Circle, vertical, horizontal, suction, moans and whimpers. Hips grinding into lips as Emma road the more experienced girls tongue, increasing the pressure on the back of Alice's head until she was all but glued to the dripping sex.

Alice brought a hand up and began to gently probe the tight opening, slowly slipping a finger in, feeling each quiver and shake as Emma was walked lovingly towards the edge. Alice pressed a second finger in and began to angle them up, gently stroking the top of the tight wet tunnel. "Ahhhhgod... you are good at this... we should have done this... s-sooner," Emma whimpered between moans. "Good kitten," she added, praising the girl that was pressed tight to her cunt. Alice was quickly progressing in speed and pressure. The wanton moans and praise from her friend spurring her on. Alice wanted to give pleasure, to the point that she was fairly sure she would have been in the same submissive state whether or not Emma had just blown her mind with an eargasm a few minutes earlier.

After minutes of Alice doing her best, she began to see signs of Emma approaching the cliff that would mark the fall into climax. Muscles twitched, breath caught, moans became wails. "Yesssss!" Emma screamed as she spilled over the edge, moving both hands to Alice's ears and pulling them towards her, causing the cat girl to whimper and follow the motion, pressing her face even harder against Emma's pussy as the orgasming girl ground her sex into Alice's face and lips. Alice continued as best as she could for as long as she could, but in her current situation she couldn't breathe. Emma was now harshly forcing Alice forward as she screamed her pleasure to the world, squirting into and onto Alice enough to cause the cat girl to pry Emma's hands off of her ears to escape the flow. As the sensations stopped the orgasm began to fade, Alice moved back between her friends legs to gently lap at the outer folds. Alice made sure to keep her gaze fixed on Emma's eyes so that when they opened she would see just how much Alice liked bringing Emma to orgasm.

"Wow," Emma said eventually, chest still heaving with heavy breaths "That was good, really good, you are almost as good as my wand, any chance you'd let me use that tongue next time I need it?" Emma opened her eyes as saw the damp cat girl smiling up at her, face clearly wearing the results of the orgasm. Alice giggled and gave one last lick of Emma's clit before moving up her body, kissing her exposed naval and neck and eventually lips

"Anytime," she said as she embraced her friend "You got a bit... assertive there didn't you Em?" she added.

"Oh! I-Im sorry," Emma said moving her hands up to gently rub Alice's ears "I don't really know what made me do that... did I hurt you?"

Alice laughed "No, well... maybe a little," she said pushing Emma over so that she lay on the couch with Alice on top "But I liked it... a lot, if... when we do this again you better bring more of that to the table."

"Lol," Emma said laughing "My own submissive cat girl to use. As you said, anytime. Oh how my world has changed."

"Shuddup," Alice said nuzzling her friends neck. The two friends spent the rest of the day together, though fully clothed. There was still a tension between them, but the sexual relief seemed to have calmed their burning desires for now. They watched a movie and played some Mario kart. Ordered pizza and went for a walk. As the moon began to rise and streetlamps shone Emma sent word to her parents that she would be staying with Alice for the night. Eventually they found themselves intertwined in Alice's bed gently holding each other and happily content to do just that until morning. Emma fell asleep first. Alice, with her head on her friend's chest eventually met the sandman to the steady beat of her friend's heart. Soundly till morning.

JadeMynx
JadeMynx
59 Followers