Alice's Ears Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JadeMynx
JadeMynx
59 Followers

Sera's cock jumped in Alice's hands with surprising force, enough that Alice struggled to keep it in place, her mouth on the tip. Again and again it jumped, throbbing wildly until Sera let out a labored moan. She opened up like a firehose into Alice's waiting mouth. Again, the force surprised the kitten, a hard jet of cum rocketing directly into the back of her throat, followed by another and another and another. Without thinking Alice swallowed, gulp after gulp, she tried to keep up with the torrent but there was no way. Sera was just shooting too much cum into her.

Surprised as she was when the first shots went off, Alice couldn't help but start to giggle. The powerful flow didn't stop, it was a ridiculous amount, incomparable to a human. She let the seal of her lips on Sera's head loosen so the cum could flow between. There was just too much to swallow. Alice continued to lap and lick Sera's cockhead during the deluge, making Sera jerk about on the edge of the bed, gasping and moaning as Alice paired her tongue with a sustained jerk from her hands.

The flowrate didn't let up for at least a minute. Alice felt a pool begin to warm her legs as it soaked into the carpet below them. She rubbed her lips against the head, moaning louder herself, impressed and turned on to the nth degree by Sera's performance. She kept trying to swallow what she could, but it was like chugging a milkshake that never stopped, and eventually she just let it all flow in and then out of her mouth, dripping, loud slapping splashes into the viscous pool below.

When she felt Sera begin to slow, she knew she could focus on herself. She found a couple of particularly thick veins and pumped her hands in quick short burst over the ridges again and again. She never let up with her mouth as Sera was still pumping an impressive volume into her, but she knew that the orgasm was waning. Alice closed her eyes as she felt them begin to roll, a long muffled moan escaping through the seal of her lips and Sera's dick.

Alice began to twitch and shiver, Sera noticed and smiled down at the catgirl who was using the celestial's dick to masturbate her hands. "A-are you close my kitten?" Sera said, a pulse of pleasure causing her to stutter. "Will you cum for me?"

Alice tried to say something in the affirmative, but only managed a desperate moan. The question was rhetorical anyway, Sera had seen Alice cum many times before, she knew the signs.

It wasn't long before Alice's tongue and lips stilled, the movements of her hands becoming erratic and imprecise. She cried out, a whimpering, cracking moan that vibrated from her lips through and up Sera's cock. She shook and shuddered as it surged through her. They both heard the sound of wet splashing as she squirted, soaking her shorts thoroughly and adding to the mess that was between them. Her hands didn't stop moving, even if her shaking threatened to pull them off of Sera's shaft. "Ffffffuuuuuck, Seraaaa!!" She screamed, muffled by the meat in her mouth. "It's so good, T-too good!!"

Alice's movements and lewd moaning prolonged both of their orgasms, Alice squirted again, sodden sounds filling the room. She tried her best to keep things going, but it seemed the toxins were wearing off. She did manage a few small aftershocks, but nothing compared to the first true orgasm. After a while Alice opened her eyes and looked up at Sera who was staring down at Alice like she couldn't believe what happened. Unbelievably happy, and beat red with post orgasmic bliss. Her cock was still twitching in Alice's hands, but Alice could feel it starting to soften, it looked like the fun was over for now.

Alice pulled her mouth off of Sera's cock and gave a slightly embarrassed smile, she didn't really know why she felt embarrassed, maybe she had done something she wouldn't have normally done before all of this. She covered her mouth with a hand and let out a tiny stifled burp that tasted of Sera's batter. Alice pulled her hand away from her face and stared at it. She wiped her chin to collect more of the cum, tilting her hand to see the light reflect off of it at different angles. "You... are full of weird surprises." She said looking up at Sera. "Your cum is blue." And indeed it was, light, watered down, sky blue.

Alice scooped some more off of her chin, making sure Sera was watching before she made a show of licking it all off of her hand. Sera blushed again, her deflating cock twitching. "Ahhh..." Alice said, smacking her lips as she sucked the last off her finger. "This is without a doubt the best cum I have ever tasted, it sweet, like fruit, actual fruit..."

"Oh... ummm... well..." Sera said, blushing at the lewd show of Alice eating her spunk. "Y-you are welcome to more... if... whenever you want."

Alice just laughed and stood up on shaky legs. Shivering as her soaked shorts pressed into her flesh. She leaned forward and lifted Sera's chin. Alice planted a soft kiss on Sera's lips. A wordless thank you for an exciting new experience. Sera froze, she wanted to pull Alice into her, to kiss her passionately, explore her. But she could see in Alice's eyes that the session was over, for now at least.

Peeling her soaked bottoms off of herself and letting them plop to the ground, Alice stood uncovered and unabashed in front of Sera from the waist down. She let Sera take in every glistening millimeter of her plump, lust burnt nether region. Alice watched the minute movements of Sera's eyes as they scanned up and down her tonged legs, each time her eyes lingered where the limbs met. Eventually Alice turned and swayed over to her dresser to change into something else. She was sure that Sera was enjoying the view, but she wasn't yet at a point in her life where nudism was tempting her.

Sera let her robes fall back down over her lap and legs. She stood, avoiding the puddle of mixed fluids that darkened the carpet and walked over to the stools that lined the counter. She sat and watched Alice pull her top over her head. Replacing it with a tanktop, and covering her lower half with a pair of loose PJ bottoms.

Alice turned to the seraph. Relieved for the moment of her ever present lust, she smiled thankfully. "So," she started walking over to Sera. "What do you want to do now?"

~ ~ ~

The rest of the day passed uneventfully, Sera still seemed a little nervous, but not nearly as bad as the day before. Sera spent a large amount of time meditating on her favorite stool while Alice read or drew. Once or twice Alice caught the seraph gazing at her, a rising form beginning to grow from her robe. For once Alice was the one asking if Sera needed help with anything. But Sera just placed her hands on her lap and declined. Alice couldn't quite determine if Sera was too embarrassed to ask for relief, or if she truly didn't need any.

Though to be fair to the both of them, Alice was also a little embarrassed to ask, and when her lust started to build she excused herself from the room by citing that she wanted to take a shower to wash off whatever fluids were left on her. She snuck her vibrator into the shower with her, though her furtiveness didn't account for how thin the walls were. And when she came out she saw that Sera was blushing, hands desperately folded in her lap.

The day came to a close, and Alice invited the tall celestial into bed with her. Sera was hesitant, but reminders of how nice the previous night had been reeled her in, and under the covers into Alice's arms. The heat that Sera threw off made Alice melt into her, as she fell asleep her quiet snores took many aspects of a contented purr. Sera didn't sleep, she never slept. But there were worse ways to spend a night, If only she could have kept her own libido from lifting the covers off her lap.

~ ~ ~

For the first time in many, many weeks, Alice woke up in the arms of another being. She immediately began to purr. Because, for the first time in many, many weeks, she felt... happy. She nuzzled her face into Sera's neck, who immediately began to stroke Alice's hair, noticing that the catgirl was awake.

"Good morning kitten," Sera said, gently rubbing the thin membrane of Alice's ear, causing the smaller woman to let out a tired whimper. "Did you sleep well?"

Alice blushed as Sera fondled one of her weak points. "Y-yeah... mhmm." She said, subconsciously dragging her hips against Sera's side. "Did you... sleep... or... have a good night?" Alice asked.

Sera giggled and let go of Alice's ear, to the slight disappointment of the cat girl. "I did, and I must say you look very... cute when you sleep." She said with a slight blush.

Alice blushed, smiling playfully. "Did you watch me the whole night?" she asked, edging into mirth, and brushing her lips against Sera's neck.

"N-no..." Sera stuttered, "But, umm, you... I could... probably."

Alice laughed and pushed herself up off of Sera's chest, gazing down at her newly minted playmate. She seriously debated diving back in and kissing her as she gazed at Sera's soft lips. She felt that familiar, ever present heat building, pushing her, clouding her mind. She frowned and rolled off of Sera. She knew she liked the celestial, more than liked, but she didn't like that she couldn't trust herself. She wondered if maybe she should just give in, follow every debased urge, dive and submerge into lust. She couldn't tell if fighting it was even worth it.

"Kitten?" Sera asked, propping herself up on her elbow.

"Just... morning coffee is all." Alice said, "I need my... fix." She awkwardly reached under the bed and grabbed her vibrator, holding it up for Sera in case there was any confusion in her metaphor.

"Oh... um..." Sera stumbled, blushing.

"Would you like to help?" Alice asked, though it as more of a polite offer than a wanting one. Sera gazed at Alice, her blush increasing, but she couldn't make her mind up.

"It's okay," Alice said, climbing off the bed and starting towards the bathroom and shower. "There will be plenty more opportunities." She was actually relieved that Sera hadn't answered, she just needed to get off quickly, and sex was always a show at the beginning of relationships.

~ ~ ~

Alice was greeted to the sweet savory smell of cooking breakfast as she stepped out of the shower. Wrapped in a towel she walked into the main room to take a look at what Sera had made. She let out a excited gasp at the literal feast that Sera had prepared.

"What the..." She said scanning the counter. "I was only in there for like 5 minutes, how did you... how did you cook all of this?"

Sera rolled her eyes lovingly and giggled. "M.A.G.I.C." she spelled, sliding the last item from the pan onto a plate. "Plus... I think... Maybe we should talk about everything. And you know... food is... good?"

"mmmkay," Alice said, seating herself on a stool while Sera filled Alice's plate for her.

~ ~ ~

Sera let Alice clear most of her plate. She watched the catgirl earnestly, paying particular attention when Alice stabbed her fork into a whole sausage and brought it to her lips. She was about to tear into it when she noticed Sera staring at her. Alice smiled and made sure to give Sera a bit more of a show than just gnashing teeth.

Once Alice finished and Sera cleared the leftovers, the atmosphere of the room fell serious. Sera didn't say much, but her lips were tight as she looked at Alice, figuring out the best way to approach.

She sighed, her head falling as she leaned her elbows on the counter. "Do you trust me, Alice?" Said Sera, her eyes focused on Alice's.

Alice blinked, pausing before responding. "I... I think so." She said, lacking confidence.

"I need to know." She said sternly, "Kitten, Do you trust me?"

"I... Do..." She said, searching herself for the truth before reaffirming. "Yes, I-I do trust you Sera."

Sera sighed with relief "Good, good... I trust you too." She said, becoming nervous again as she prepared her next question. "Are we...? Do we...? Do you feel anything towards me... um... Are we...?"

Alice smiled at the nervous celestial, for all her beauty, strength, and cosmic power, Sera had very little self-confidence. She was truly remarkable in the 'cute but doesn't know it' kind of way. "I... was unsure for the longest time, but I woke up this morning in your arms. And in the few moments before lust began to plague my thoughts, I was happy. Happy to be with you. Happy with you." Alice reached out and placed her hand on Sera's. "I feel a lot of things for you, and I can see myself feeling more, doing more... Can you?"

Sera blushed, stunned for a few moments before a beautiful, happy smile bloomed. "I do, er, I mean... I can... I l-lo-like you a lot, umm... very much. Or I think you are special, to me, and not just because I kind of created you, but ummm... I like almost all of you, er... all of you entirely. You are perfect." She rambled, trying her best not to overstep the situation.

Alice giggled and leaned over to rest her head on Sera's shoulder. She squeezed the seraphim's hand tightly. "I like you too." She said softly.

They stayed like that for minutes, enjoying each other's company. Both had been alone for so long, though on relative scales, Alice for months, Sera for eons.

Sera broke the silence with a sigh. "Alice..." she started, "If I asked you to help me with something, would you?"

Alice lifted her head from Sera's shoulder and looked up at her. "I guess... though, I am not sure what you need help with... M.A.G.I.C, and all that."

Sera shook her head, hair splaying out and brushing against Alice. "No, not something like that." She said, turning to Alice, serious and pleading. "Like really, really help me, like I couldn't do it without you, like if I needed you."

"Uh..." Alice said a little confused. "I mean... Yeah, if I could, I would."

Sera looked away from Alice, the shame of her previous actions making her unable to look Alice in the eye. "You are... the, only one who can, it is... I am sorry... it is why I created you."

Alice lifted her hand to Sera's cheek and turned her to head to face. "Sera, I said I forgave you, and I meant it. It is too late to turn back now anyway." She squeezed the nervous celestials hand, Sera turned her hand over to hold Alice's. "What did... you create me for?"

Sera's lips tried to curl up into a smile, but fell quivering. "Ok...umm..." She said. "It will not be an easy task, and it will be lethally dangerous every step of the way. I would not blame you if you chose to stay."

Alice scoffed, she hadn't known that she was going to get to leave the room, it excited her. "Just tell me already." She said, "Don't leave me hanging."

"Ok..." Sera said again, "There... there is a throne, the throne. But it was vacated millennia ago, longer even. Without a seated overseer, the rules and laws, the physical principles of everything and all, have been slowly crumbling, you can feel the chaos spilling out, tainting this world, all worlds."

Sera took a deep breath and checked to see if Alice was following, Alice gave a small nod to push her to continue.

"We waited and waited and waited, but the bearer of the crown never returned. And... after waiting for so long, a few of us, ascended beings, petitioned for the throne to be occupied, by someone, by anyone. To stop the turning tide." She paused and grimaced. "But we were few against many. For going against, we were banished from the upper cosmos, thrown from our homes. The many who remained, all they want to do is wait, so enamoured by the bearer of the crown that they would wait till the end of time. Even if it meant everything we had built, everything that was and is, would crumble."

Sera stood and began "Everything will discarded, thrown into the abyss... jetsam." She shivered, thinking of the task ahead. "I will not let that happen, I am going to take the throne, for the good of everything and everyone that is, was, and will be." She looked scared as she walked over to a bare wall.

Alice wasn't talking, but she was listening, intently. She watched as Sera walked across the room, wondering where the celestial was going.

"My banishment is powerful, ultimate, and nearly, very nearly impenetrable." She looked at Alice, her expression tainted sorrowful on account of what she was about to ask. "This is where you are needed, this is where I need you. I cannot step foot in the upper cosmos of my own accord. But... I can be summoned. By something. By someone. By you."

Alice frowned, not fully understanding. "Ok... theoretically I understand. But, how... do I get there?" she asked.

"I know of only one path that a mortal, a human could traverse to get to the throne. But like I said, it will not be easy. It will be extremely dangerous, and slow going as you ascend, you will have to acclimatize to the... higher realms. But I will do my best to guide you, even If I cannot be there in body." She paused and looked at Alice, hopeful. "So I ask again, will you help me?"

Alice didn't really know what to say, it felt like she logically should say no. But... on the other hand, legends often spit in the face of logic. "I... will... I will try." She said, spitting.

Sera flashed a small thankful smile. "And do you trust me?" she asked, placing her hand on the wall.

Alice nodded, "I do." She said.

Sera pushed against the wall, lines cracked through the paint in the shape of a doorway that reached to the ceiling. "Good, I cannot thank you enough for both."

The piece of the wall inside the cracks seemed to fall into the floor. Leaving a large doorway, cleanly cut. Lights blinked on inside. The room was as large, most likely larger than the one Alice had inhabited for months. She couldn't see all of it as it extended past the view given by the doorway. But held by racks and lining the walls she could see, were hundreds and hundreds of weapons, pieces of armor, and tools. Swords, guns, spears, whips; everything. The collection looked like it spanned all of time, everything in perfect condition. There were even things she had never seen before, alien armaments that she couldn't quite figure out.

Alice sat stunned, staring into the new room. She raised a hand and pointed, looking at Sera. "H-has that always been there?" She asked.

~ ~ ~

~ ~

~

JadeMynx
JadeMynx
59 Followers
12