Alice's Night Out

Story Info
Alice has holes filled.
2.1k words
3.76
7.3k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice's cunt was aching. Not from the all night fingering, tonguing, toying and strap on fucking she had shared with her lesbian lover Beth. Oh no, this harlot wanted cock. Ached for hard juicy throbbing cock, filling her dripping hot pussy, pounding her. Last night's excesses had only fuelled her longing.

She felt moisture ooze from her minge as she walked into the cocktail bar, her deep plunge top knee length split sided dress attracting lustful stares from the men who noticed her, in fact not just the males! Bright red lipstick, heels and stockings accentuated her slutty appearance and availability.

Crossing her legs as she seated herself on a bar stool to reveal shapely knees, stocking tops and thigh flesh, knowing the split dress would allow a view up to her bum, she ordered her tipple, Swedish vodka.

"Let me get that for you," offered a tall hunk of a man. Broad shoulders, short well groomed hair, wide smile and twinkling blue eyes. "I'm Dave and very pleased to meet you."

"I can see that," replies Alice, an impish smile on her face as she pointedly looks at Dave's crotch, a huge bulge testimony to his pleasure.

"Mind if l join you?" Asks Dave, "l'm on my own tonight and eager for some company."

"Not at all," replies Alice, "l'm at a loose end right now, hubby has been away for some days on business so l thought l would let my hair down."

"I noticed your wedding ring, so does that mean you just want to chat?"

"Dave honey a few days is a long time without....." Alice leaves her remark hanging.

"I have heard that married ladies like to explore their inner desires when left to their own devices."

"Regular sex is good, however varied but we all have fantasies we wish to fulfill."

"What are your fantasies Alice?" Grins Dave, stepping closer.

Alice uncrosses her legs, leans forward offering a better view down her cleavage.

"You tell me lover boy," she teases, eyes twinkling.

"Let me think," Dave replies, sliding his hand inside her top and taking hold of her nipple.

With thumb and forefinger he squeezes the bud. Rolls his digits, pinches, twists and pulls. Her nipple responds, swelling and elongating. He squeezes and pulls harder. Standing between her legs he feels her press her knees against him. He pulls the now erect nipple further, sees pain and lust in her eyes.

"So having your breast fondled in public is one. Talking dirty, do you like to tease with naughty words saying what you want? Like 'Dave l want to feel your hard big cock fucking me in the arse'?"

Alice groans and fidgets, Dave can feel heat from her groin as her legs tighten even more.

"How about going out dressed as a slut, to be picked up by a stranger who, along with others, fucks all your holes, filling you with hard throbbing cocks, thrusting in and pounding you?"

"Mmm yes please," she sighs.

Dave's smile broadens, looking directly into her eyes he rests his hand on her thigh. A tingle passes between them, Alice licks her lips seductively.

"Let's dance," suggests Dave as a slow smoochy tune starts to play.

Taking her hand he leads her to the furthest corner of the dimly lighted dance floor. Towering over her he drapes his arms round her. Runs his fingers down her spine, causing her to push up close against him, her hard nipples crushing into his chest. Cupping her arse cheeks he pulls her groin against his.

"Fuck me Dave your cock feels lovely and big and hard."

"Alice honey you're dressed to thrill and l'm being thrilled. No panties, my you are dressed to thrill," Dave laughs as he slips his hands inside the slits in her dress.

His long fingers pull her crack open. His middle finger lies along her perineum, fingertip edging into her dewy silky soft cunt lips. Alice opens her legs, feeling her juices flow, wanting more inside her. Dave obliges, pulling her in tighter and slipping 2 fingers into her juicy cunt, rubbing her parted walls.

"Mmm that feels so nice, make my horny cunt gush for you my handsome brute."

As their rauncy smooch continues Dave notices 2 girls advancing to the dance floor. They are both looking intently at him and Alice. One is paying particular attention to her arse, licking her lips. Both are dressed in tight fitting short dresses and heels. They start to smooch together, pointedly looking at Dave and Alice, holding each other close, he can see they are rubbing their tits against each other.

"I bet her cunt is dripping," remarks one of them, puportedly in a whisper but obviously pitched loud enough for Dave and Alice to hear.

"Lucky bitch, god he's gorgeous."

"Love to be between her thighs licking all that pussy juice she must be leaking, oh fuck what a horny dirty fucking bitch."

"Bet he gives her one outside soon, fucking lucky bastard."

Dave looks over at the pair and smiles, gives them a wink. Alice can hear what the girls are saying, her pussy tingling at the dirty comments. She wishes now she had worn a short skirt so they could see her cunt juice dribbling down her thighs.

"Lets go out for some air Alice, it's getting hot in here," suggests Dave, nuzzling her hair and speaking loud enough for the lecherous girls to hear.

"Told you," smirks one of the girls, voice dripping with envy.

After collecting her things Dave escorts Alice out into the warm night air. They walk round the corner, arm in arm, as soon as they are in a shaded spot Dave pushes her back against a wall. Uses both hands to pull her dress up and slides 2 fingers up into her dripping pussy. They kiss passionately as Alice opens his slacks. As his 10 inch hard on flops out she wraps her fingers round it and starts to wank his pre cum soaked shaft. His gooey dick makes her fingers sticky and gloop drips from them.

"Open wide baby, l can't wait any longer, now wrap your legs round my waist."

Dave places his hands under her bum, lifts her to push his iron hard dick into her gaping dripping cunt. She lifts her legs, wraps them round him and crosses her ankles, holding him in a vise like grip.

Alice's heart leaps as she spots the two girls, hiding in the shadows, their legs apart as they finger themselves. The taller is pressing onto her mons, staring at Dave's hard cock as he pumps in and out. Her other hand glides over her breasts, squeezing and rubbing. The second girl is leaning against the wall, legs spread, one hand holding up her dress hem as the other hand is fingering her pussy.

"Eat my cunt Judy, watching them has got me so wet and horny."

Her lover kneels before her, licks up her thigh and glues her mouth to hot pussy.

"Fuck me honey, pound me, fuck me into next week. It's been so fucking long since l had a monster cock like your's in my hot wet cunt," gasps Alice.

As he pumps his rigid cock into her Dave pulls her arse cheeks apart, uses his fingers to rim her star. Pushes a fingertip in, feels it slide easily up her hole, wriggles and pushes up further.

"Oh fucking yes, finger my fucking arse, pull and stretch me, fuck yes, oh fucking fuck fuck yes."

Alice grinds her pussy on him, shuddering and gasping as Dave pumps his throbbing rod into her. She smothers his face and neck with kisses, screams her ecstasy as the fingering and fucking tip her over the edge. She rocks back and forth, riding the dick filling her, bouncing up and down. Clenching and bucking her thighs Alice engulfs her orgasm, her innards convulsing and shuddering as pussy juices flood. Dave clasps her tight and rides the torrent, pumping his hard dick into her, fucking her into sexual Nirvana.

"Come on bitch, l'm taking you home to have an endless night of debauchery."

So saying he withdraws, scoops her up in his arms and is about to walk to his car when one of the girls calls him over.

"If you or your lady should ever want company Judy and myself would very much like to join you," offers the girl, struggling to talk coherently as Judy's tongue fucking is tipping her over the edge. "I'm Caroline, this is Judy, here's my phone number."

"Thanks," replies Dave. "I'm Dave and this is Alice, l'll be in touch."

So saying he strides to his car, plonks Alice in the passenger seat and rips her dress apart, forces her thighs open.

"Finger yourself," he orders, moving to the driver's seat. "Spread your cunt, l want to watch you fingering. We've got a 10 minute drive, that'll give you time to catch your breath. Slowly baby, finger slowly, 2 fingers, spread them inside your pussy so l can see you wide open. Good that's it, let me hear your cunt juices squelching. Wank me with your other hand, mmm, up and down along my shaft. Squeeze tight, make me leak, make my hard on pulse. I'll stick it in you again soon, fill your gaping hole."

Alice is in heaven, just climaxed, cunt dripping, fingering herself beside a voyeur, (she loves to be watched), while this hunky man salivates as she writhes and moans. His huge gooey creamed up cock throbbing in her hand. Her cunt is constantly clenching, pulsing and shuddering. With more to follow!

Arriving at Dave's flat he carries her up and into his lounge. Alice's eyes widen as she sees 2 men in the room, 2 big men!

"Ah hi you two," greets Dave. "Alice please meet Johnny and Tim. Old buddies of mine."

The 2 men rise, smiling and step aside, proffering Alice a seat on the leather couch they had occupied.

"Tim be a gentleman mate and take off Alice's dress," Dave requests, "it must be uncomfortable all torn like that."

Tim grins, steps up to Alice and unceremoniously pulls the remnants of her dress off. This requires him to kneel and as he does so he pushes his face between her stockinged thighs. Licking up he feels Alice's thighs tremble as he presses his tongue into her, licking up until he parts her sopping wet pussy lips and forces his tongue into her burning hot wet cauldron.

Dave settles himself on the couch, somehow minus his trousers, clamps his legs together. Tim moves with Alice, still on his knees eating her out. Manoeuvres her to sit astride Dave's thighs. As she sits Dave runs his thumbs up the inside of her thighs. Presses into her malleable soft star. Pushes his thumbs in further, pulling apart and stretching the welcoming arse hole. He guides Alice onto his pre cum soaked purple bell end. Lets her slide down onto his swollen iron hard dick. Alice gasps and shudders as her butt hole is stretched by the massive cock slowly pushing up into her.

"Fuck me," she whimpers, "even last nights vibe wasn't this big. Ooh it hurts. Yes keep going, oh um yeesss, fuck my arse you horny fucking bastard."

As Alice accepts all the monster cock sliding up her Anus the initial pain turns to the most glorious pleasure. Her legs are outside of Dave's and he now spreads his further, forcing hers apart. Leaning back with her, Alice's pussy is spread wide and available.

Tim has exposed his 9 inch hard cock and now rams his pulsing manhood into the hot dripping inferno of Alice's pussy. Driving in he fills her yawning chasm. Dave holds her steady, Tim pounds his steel rod in and out, making grunting noises as Alice squeals and shrieks in her orgiastic pleasure.

Johnny steps to beside Alice, holding his naked 10 inch dick to her mouth he runs his swollen purple bell end along her lips. Saliva and cock juice dribble, he pushes his cock forward into her orifice. Reaching behind her head he pulls her mouth onto his shaft, filling her soft wet mouth. With his other hand he grabs her tit, kneading and massaging her breast, twisting, pulling and pinching her bullet hard nipple.

Alice wriggles her bum, bearing down on Dave's dick, wanting all of the 10 inches in her rectum. Through her fleshy wall Dave can feel Tim's cock ravaging her clamouring, flooded pussy. Her mouth is stuffed with throbbing, engorged cock, pre cum and saliva pouring down her throat.