Alicia

Story Info
Talking her into letting me do it.
3.8k words
4.28
3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
190 Followers

Alicia

Talking her into letting me do it

Hi, A word of caution. If you are looking for blow by blow descriptions of sex it might be best to go to other author's stories. I like to think that the mind is our greatest sex organ. So I try to leave out the graphic details then you can use a little of your imagination.

Alicia and I had been seeing each other for three or four months. Forgive me I'm not one to keep track of those kinds of details. We'd go out to lunch or dinner a few times a month. Catch a movie every now and then. Watch a soccer or football game. All pretty casual, nothing serious or so I thought, just two friends that enjoyed each other's company.

So I was kind of surprised when she invited me to a home cooked meal instead of the normal out to dinner thing. It pleased me; a home cooked meal instead of a restaurant where you got more than was healthy to eat. And the meal was great, roast beef and spuds and asparagus with apple pie and ice cream for dessert. When she offered a beer and maybe we could watch a movie I was quick to agree. It was a pleasant evening with no pressure or timetable to worry about.

When she brought me the beer she sat down right next to me on the couch. Whoa, that surprised me even more than the dinner offer. We had never even kissed goodnight or anything before. I thought we were just good friends. Apparently I was mistaken. Her head was resting on my shoulder and her free hand was on my thigh. High on my thigh, if I should get hard that might be a problem.

To confuse me even more she was talking about the movie as if it was a normal movie night, explaining that she really enjoyed it and watched it several times a year. "Except near the end, it gets kind of romantic and maybe a bit explicit. So if that bothers you we can turn it off when that part happens."

I told her if she was comfortable with me being there I thought I could handle it. I did handle it when the couple were kissing and then tearing the clothes off of each other. I could still handle it when he showed full frontal nudity with an erection, when he pushed her down on the couch, when he bent over her and appeared to be practicing his oral skill and showing us his balls hanging down and when he mounted over her and started moving up and down. The camera was kind of quartered behind them and if I watched close I could see his penis at times when he would rise up.

Who was to blame if I grew and her hand was resting softly on it. Who was to blame when she started squeeze me and move her hand a little. Who was to blame when she unbuttoned me and unzipped me? Who was to blame when I was exposed? Who was to blame when I was being masturbated? And finally who was to blame when I ejaculated?

"Wow, that was impressive, how long has it been since you did that? I though guys jerked off three or four times a week. Or is that a normal amount for you?"

I confessed that it had been awhile but more importantly it was now her turn. I moved to kiss her but my lips landed on her cheek. When I tried a second time our lips did meet but it was just lips. "Is there a problem? Can't I try and please you? Did I do something wrong?"

"No...No...There is no problem. I just enjoyed doing what I did. I liked doing that to you and it looks like and felt like and sounded like you enjoyed it and I really don't need anything. Let me get a towel and we can clean you up."

Before I could stop her she was gone and returning with a hand towel. "Hmm...There's some on your pants. I think you might want to pretreat them spots before you wash these. These are really nice pants and it'd be shame to ruin them."

I pleaded to give her some of what she had done for me. Finally it dawned on me that I wasn't going to be given the chance and gave up the argument. I tried to make small talk but that wasn't working either. So after maybe half an hour I took myself home and spent an hour wondering what had just happened. My friend had fixed us a great supper, we enjoyed a movie than turned into a graphic sex scene that she said she enjoyed, I was given a hand job that she started, and then didn't want or wouldn't let me do anything to or for her. I was slightly confused but satisfied.

Four nights later we went to the sea food place near the stadium at her suggestion. Being her turn to pay I let her pick the night and the place. When I tried to talk about the previous date she wouldn't share anything except, "Just be happy will you? I did it because I wanted to. The movie caused you some excitement and I was glad to be able to help you out. Friends help each other; it's not a big deal. Did the stains come out ok?"

Over the next four weeks we went out four more times, a movie, a play, a Saturday morning brunch and a picnic at a local park. When she invited me to another home cooked meal I wasn't real sure it was a good idea and told her so. "Oh, come on. Don't be like that. You had a good meal, drank a cold beer, and watched a great movie. I make wonderful spaghetti with garlic bread and Caesar salad. Please."

So with misgivings I agreed. The meal was everything she promised. "Want to watch that movie again?"

I suggested maybe something different would be good. I should have agreed to the previous movie. I knew what to expect and probably could have controlled myself. "I like this one also. It might be a little more sexual but not too much."

What she put it in the changer did not even pretend to be a story. It started with a guy and woman sitting on the couch necking. Fifteen minutes in and she was topless. Five minutes later she was naked. Five more minutes and so was he and she was giving him a blow job.

Alicia had lain down with her head on my leg. My erection was poking her in her ear. I tried to move away but she then was sitting up and undoing my pants even as I was trying to shift across the couch. I have to admit I'm a sucker when it comes to someone else's hand on my cock and Alicia was a master masturbator. The movie was forgotten. She was hovering over me watching her hand and I was leaning back letting her do what she wanted.

Just like the last time, I spent a large load all over myself and her hand and like last time I went home after she wouldn't let me do anything to or for her. I swore to myself no more. We would meet only in public places. I had been getting strong feelings for her but I was not going to let this go on. If I couldn't be of service to her she wasn't going to be doing what she had been doing anymore.

About six days later Alicia called me and suggested she fix us another meal and I told her no. After a short semi-argument we agreed to meet for a drink at her local bar after work the next night. The conversation was strained and almost heated at times. I almost walked out when she offered, "Ok if you don't want or like my hand jobs how about I give you a blowjob instead?"

I was controlling myself when I calmly explained, "It's not what you have done. It's great...I loved them...It's the fact that you refused my offers or attempts to give you anything in return. It should not be a one-way street. If I can't do you...You can't do me, it's that simple."

We left it at that. We had another drink and then we each went to our own home and I was feeling that I had seen her for the last time and it made me sad. She had been a good friend and I sincerely enjoyed her company.

A week later a text message 'Hi Charles. Can we meet for lunch on Sat? 2?'

I sent back a message agreeing and setting a location. Maybe we could still be friends? As we ate I expected some serious conversation but she kept it light so I did to. As we finished I decided I needed some explanation and she asked if we could sit by the lake and talk.

"I don't like to fuck."

"I'm sorry but what did you say?"

"I said I don't like to fuck. So when you offered to do me I was afraid to tell you that I don't like to fuck. "

Well to say I was surprised would be an understatement. I tried to find out why she felt that way. She hadn't been abused or molested or any of the things that can happen to young women. She had tried it and just didn't like it. As we talked she confessed to feel the same needs that any healthy young woman should feel and she satisfied those needs with fingers and toys. "I have a large selection of adult aids, vibrators and dildos and little sucking devices. You name it I probably have it."

It wasn't a distaste of something entering her body down there because the dildos where not a problem. There was just something about a man and his penis. "You mentioned down there."

"Ya...Just down there, I mean I can give a blow job if I'm in the mood. It's just penis and vagina that I have a problem with. Well a guy's finger is a no-no also. Maybe I'm a little off my mind, ya think? You know a good shrink that works cheap?"

Being it was such a frank discussion I went for broke. "Oral...You can suck a guy...How about when he goes down on you?"

"I've never let someone try it on me. Maybe a little scared to find out. It looks ok on the videos I like to watch but then watching others fuck doesn't bother me either, so who knows. Like I said, I might have a couple of screw loose up here," she said tapping her head.

"Ok, we need to figure out just where I or we stand. I'm not going to let you jerk me off or give me a blow job unless I can do you. So I think we should carry on as we did in the past. You know, meet outside your home and do dinners and movies or whatever just no home cooked meals ok?"

That's where we left it. Over the next six weeks we would meet as before and enjoy some time together and Alicia never offered dinner at her place, till I got another text one afternoon. 'Would you like to cook me a meal some night?'

After considering I messaged back, 'No. Not a good idea, the same reasons as your place.'

'Why you watch porn?'

'Yes but I do have other stuff and besides there would be temptations.'

'What?'

'I have feelings for you.'

'Well just control yourself and don't do any porn. Maybe we could watch a musical?'

I finally agreed and a date was set. Unfortunately I do not have any musicals. I have action and I have porn. After dinner I confessed to Alicia the limited selection. We ended up with porn. As we watched I quizzed her why her objections to fucking. She broke down and explained, "It's any sex where the man has control. Doesn't matter if it is intercourse or it is cunnilingus, if I feel he has control I'm not comfortable. I have to be in control so I can do fellatio or hand work."

"So even if you're on top."

"What?"

"Look at the screen. She's in control; she's kneeling over him while he licks her. She's in control. If she's not happy with what he is doing she moves around until he's doing what or where she wants it. If she wants she reaches back and gives him a few strokes. Just to keep him on task. I would guess at this point he'll do whatever and however she wants."

"Just wait, somewhere along the way she's going to be mounted over him and doing the most of the fucking. Again if he's not pleasing her she can do something so he is."

"Ummu, interesting, why have I never noticed that? If we were to try you wouldn't laugh would you?"

"And why would I laugh?"

"I don't shave down there. I don't trim down there. Well except in the summer and if I'm going to the beach I'll trim a bit you know so stray hairs don't show."

"Not being an expert on that I have no idea how many shave or how many don't. I only know that I've only had one that trimmed a bit."

"Pray tell how many have you been with?"

"A gentleman never tells. I will only confess to more than one."

Laughing, "So if I get over you and let you do it you won't brag to your buddy's that you did oral to Alicia?"

"I promise. Your reputation as a professional virgin will not be tarnished. I promise not to fuck and tell."

"Just keep your mouth shut around your friends. No telling about any of the things we do in the world of sex. Now tell me just how are we going to do this?"

It didn't take long. I convinced her it would be best if she was naked. She insisted that I remain fully clothed and maybe later we could switch when it was my turn. "How are you going to touch me and keep me interested if I'm dressed?"

"Do you really think it's going to be a problem?"

"No not really but having a hard-on and it being confined gets uncomfortable."

"Poor baby, maybe we should just forget the whole thing?"

"That might be a good idea."

Standing up and pulling off her blouse then her bra and shimming out of her jeans, "Oh no we don't. You talked me into this. You are going to eat pussy and if you do a good job I'll maybe do something to you."

I had thought about Alicia's body at random times. She was a very attractive woman and had what I call a swimmers shape. Long and lean. I wasn't surprised when she appeared naked before me. Strong shoulders, small breasts, a flat stomach and long legs. Oh and a bush that was a shade darker than her almost blonde hair. What did surprise was the fact that she didn't act bashful or uncomfortable showing herself to me. Instead she stood there with a slight smile on her face and her arms at her sides and her legs slightly spread and let me look.

"Ok big guy. Let's do this. On your back and get ready."

I lay on the couch and she actually did it. She moved up and over me until her pussy was hovering over my face. "Are ya ready? You're going to do this to me?"

Before I could answer I was doing it. Alicia had lowered her self-down and I was licking and sucking the sweeties pussy ever. I must confess there had been many before and this was truly the most wonderful one ever. At first she seemed to be a little tentative but not for long. Within a minute she had moved so I was able to lick and suck everything between her legs.

Her moans and whimpers told me she was enjoying this. Sadly it was over way to soon and she moved back collapsed on top of me. "Oh...My...Goodness, that was incredible. Where were you with your ideas when I was younger? Do you realize what I've been missing all these years? Give me a minute and we're doing it again."

Three times we did it. My lips were sore, my tongue was hurting and my jaw was painful. But Alicia was happy, very happy. As she lay on top of me after the last time she was giggling and thanking me, over and over again. "Do you think that fucking would be as wonderful? Can we try? In a little bit? When I recover? Can we please try?"

She sat on the couch and we kissed a little. "Do you like my taste? I think I taste ok, what do you think? Could I have a little wine or maybe just a glass of water?"

Being a man I didn't have wine so I went to get her a glass of water and when I returned she was laying on the couch, snoring every so softly. I shook her shoulder lightly. She mumbled something. I shook her again and I heard, "In a minute, then we'll do it."

I didn't have the heart to wake her. She looked so comfortable there, curled up and naked. One tit exposed and the nipple still extended. So I got a blanket and covered her up, except for her head and shoulders and that nipple.

I sat in an easy chair and drank her water and watched her. I was still hard and my mind was working so I stood and stripped down. I did what man has been doing since ever. I jerked off looking at Alicia sleeping on my couch. Then I needed a shower.

I wandered back into the living room wrapped in a towel Alicia was sitting up with the blanket wrapped around her. "Where did you go? Did we fuck? I remember you eating me but then I kind of lost track. Could I have a glass of wine? I'm awful thirsty. Do you want to do it again?"

I got her a glass of water and as I was entering the living room the towel fell away. "Oh, Charles...We didn't do it did we? You did me and then you never got yours. I'm so sorry, come here let me. I'll give you the best blow job ever."

I told her what I had done while she was sleeping and I that was ok and she could work her magic another time. Thankfully she insisted. I was instructed to lie back on the couch and she teased me till I was hard and then I did a great blow job. Because of my previous self-abuse it took a little more time than normal to bring out the desired results but it was really the best ever. I may masturbate before sex all the time in the future. Alicia has a talent that every woman should have.

We lay on the couch cuddling and not talking, just being close for a long time. I was rubbing her back and slowly working my hand lower and lower until I was massaging her ass. She didn't object so I went the next step and was slipping one finger up and down the top of her butt crack. "Charles...What are you doing?"

"Are you uncomfortable?"

"No, it feels kind of good. Maybe go a little further."

I was touching her anus and she was purring so I took it one step further and pressed harder. Coming to my senses I realized that something slippery was needed. But I didn't want to break the mood and go and get something and really what would I get. Then I remembered the hand cream on the table next to the couch.

I was able to reach it and it was just what I needed. My finger slipped inside so smoothly and if her moans and the way she humped her ass back at me where any indication Alicia was enjoying my administrations. "Charles...What are you doing to me? Why are you doing that? Charles...Can you go a little deeper? Charles...Can you do that and suck me again?"

I could and I did. It was easy. She was kneeling over me and giving my tongue access to her sweetness and my finger was moving in and out slowly. I could feel and hear her getting close. I was sucking her clit and she was telling me, "Faster, your finger, faster, faster, damn it Charles faster, I'm coming. Oh my god, I'm coming. Don't stop."              

As she fell back and then over me I had to stop and I had to pull my finger out before I hurt her or my finger broke. She rolled to her side and took ahold of my cock. Just so you know; it's a penis when soft and a cock when it's hard. "You're hard can I do you?"

With her hand she was massaging my cock. Seconds later her lips where wrapped around it and she was applied her magic one more time. I didn't keep track of the time, only the feelings she gave me. All too soon I was exploding and Alicia was swallowing. I could feel her throat working along with those great lips.

As I softened she moved away and back up so we could lie together. Her ability to talk without mincing words was so very unusual. "That was great. You can suck me anytime. I have to make up for all the time I lost over the years. How about tomorrow night? You got any plans you can't break? Tell your buddies there's a pussy that needs your tongue. How about it? You eat supper before coming over and we won't have to waste any time. I'll be all showered and fresh. Should I trim back the bush? What'd say? Is it a date?"

Trying to slow her down I tried to tell her I needed a little time to recover. "Hey, I don't. We could just do me. If that's ok, how about it, ya want another shot at my pussy? And if you get it up I'll give you a blow job. If no hard-on we'll just do me a time or two. How about it you show up around seven or so?"

Yes, I showed up and yes we did her a time or two and yes I got my turn. Now we meet once a week at either her place or mine. We have fucked with her on the top. She still has a problem with me being on top but I have to tell you, I don't have any objections to it. It's all good.

The end

Thanks for reading my fantasy tale. I hope you enjoyed it.

tailtales
tailtales
190 Followers