Alien Abduction Mating Ceremony

Story Info
You helped the alien and she rewards you.
1.3k words
3.65
7.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers

You've done well, human minion. Thanks to you, the catalyst will spread quickly through your population. Your people will beg to be our slaves. Thanks to you the invasion will be bloodless and peaceful. You deserve a reward.

How about I make you my personal mate? You get to experience this invasion in the most personal, most intimate, way possible. You will feel me burrow deep into your mind, binding your mind as my loving tentacles toy with your mind and let you personally experience the erotic invasion that you helped make possible.

Watch as I emerge from the darkness, lithe feminine form wreathed in countless tentacles, ready to have their way with you. Ready to conquer you between my thighs. Ready to reward you with the most intimate sexual conquest possible. Your conquest is your reward. It's what you wanted, what you made possible. Lie down and look up at my big dark eyes as I mount you.

Go ahead and struggle in vain as my arms and tentacles hold you down, and I kiss you into submission, feeling my tongues overwhelming your lips and tongue, sliding inside, opening you wide, as our mouths are locked together. Feel more of me sliding inside you, a little pinch, and...

Now you can hear me more clearly now. My voice is in your head, a part of me has wormed into your brain. I don't need to use my mouth at all now. Just stare into my big dark as as my voice fills your mind, and my pussy goes to work on taming your cock. Your cock is betraying you, just like you betrayed humanity, eager to surrender, as both of your heads are being overwhelmed by my tentacles. It's what you really wanted, deep inside.

Feel how easily I claim and train you? It's clear that I'm a superior life form, with condensed and concentrated feminine authority, perfect for making you obey. You wanted this, to be sexually conquered. Admit it. Confess your desire to be subject to my sexual power.

See, you want this. You're hungry for my commands, my control. Feel our bodies and minds entwined, feel how good it is to be conquered. You are feeling the conquest of humanity, feeling my control worming through you. Feel me sucking your control out of you.

I really do like you though. Feel my gratitude. You really did help me. Listen to my loving tentacles as they worm deeper into your mind and body. Feel them speaking to you, wrapping around your mind.

Thank you for helping us conquer the Earth is like your cock is completely surrounded by my words are swimming through your brain is my home now the tentacles of our matriarchy will conquer the Earth is like one big cock with our tender tentacles surrounding your will is falling to the matriarchy is going to rule humanity will be devoured by a loving pussy now surrounds your mind and is conquering your manhood will submit to the alien matriarchy.

Was that too much? I don't care, I've got more programming for you and I'm going to make you love it...

You love how this feels great to have no control over your own mind and body slipping deeper into my will surrounds and trains you to love obeying me is the best feeling you've ever had to get a taste of how shockingly good it feels to be surrounded by my will playfully surrounding you will obey me completely now I am in control of your mind is surrounded by my loving tentacles.

This is so much fun! I love mating men into submission, especially you, since you deserve a reward for a job well done. Ready for another round?

Submit to the squid alien matriarchy now rules your manhood is defeated and loves confessing that women are the superior sex now rules the Earth will submit to alien pussy swallows your male mind loves being inside my loving tentacles holding your mind and body tight within my affectionate control is holding you down and domesticating you are my pampered pet.

Admit that you like this. I know my mind control feels good. Admit that you love being sexually conquered and beg me for more. Good pet.

You love being swallowed by my pussy mind loves you and surrounds your helpless male mind longs to submit to the alien matriarchy will take care of you no longer have any will feel so good to surrender your manhood to me when you cum away your mind and will are mine to enjoy and train you to love being mine.

You never thought that an alien conquest would feel so good. My tentacles in your mind and around your cock. Which one matters more? Your cock of course. You are a male, meant to be controlled, and you know this deep inside.

Feel it now as I speak directly to your cock mind being trained to obey feminine authority is teaching your cock to obey his owner is taking control by holding your hard helpless mind in her loving tentacles squeezing you tighter and tighter into my dominant embrace is milking your mind wants to serve me as my mate.

You wanted this. You chose this. This is your reward for helping me. You want your alien mistress to dominate you. You already serve me. And you want more...

The truth of female supremacy shocks your male mind is falling deeper and deeper into my power feels amazing as you bask in the pleasure of my control training your male mind to submit to feminine authority must be obeyed even if you are afraid you will learn to love your fear gives me more control feels good to be afraid of your conquest.

Good. Give into it. Bask in it. Love your personal conquest and feel what is happening to you and the rest of humanity. You don't have a choice anymore. You don't want one.

My alien pussy is teaching you to submit to feminine authority feels so good to be controlled by my loving tentacles invading your mind is squeezed tight by my loving dominance is mating you into submission to my pussy is your reward that all males dream of being trained by affectionate feminine authority rules you and your world.

Isn't it glorious? All will bow to female supremacy as its loving tendrils reach across your world and bring you into a bright new age. Men will be shocked at how easy it is to obey and women at how easy it is to command, once the truth takes them.

You love being mounted and trained like this. You love my mind control. Each dose breaks you down a little bit more just the way you love. You know that your manhood was meant to be conquered. Ready for another dose? Or let's just relax for a bit and enjoy the feeling of me over you. I'm going to love doing this to you again and again. You're a part of me now, and always will be. One more dose, and this time you will submit your manhood to me in a glorious, orgasmic, surrender.

My will is conquering your manhood is about to burst inside my powerful pussy holds your mind is giving into female supremacy is holding you down and sucking your will out of your cock is surrendering deep inside me as you cum in obedience to your alien mate is making you orgasm in surrender to an alien matriarch is forcing you to squirt away your will is being sucked out of your cock by my hungry pussy squeezing you into submission with your climax in obedience to your alien mate sucking out your mind through your cock cumming in glorious surrender to female supremacy is milking your manhood is surrendering to his orgasmic reward.

There, what could be better than that? You are my mate now, my personal pet. We'll do this again and again, even when you are alone, my tentacles living in your brain can train you any time you, or I, like. You deserve a reward, after all.

Bask in the feeling of having my pussy drink away your will, draining you, just like you were meant to be.

Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers