Mars Needs Men

Story Info
Allan is recruited by a busty alien to be her new stud.
2.3k words
4.42
30.6k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
828 Followers

Allan could still remember watching on the grainy, black and white tv as the aliens landed in their silver saucers.

And today, nearly twenty years later, he was in one of them.

He looked around the shining, sterile white. Smooth surfaces on everything, not a hard corner to be found. Even his chair had a distinct egg shape. Screens bulged from the walls, alien script cascading down like green rain. He forced himself not to fidget, though his new suit felt painfully stiff in the room of smoothness, a faint glow seeming to come from every surface. Amazing stuff. How he longed to study it.

Of course, a part of that passion had been why he'd been accepted in the interplanetary exchange. Only the most brilliant of humans in the peak of their lives were selected to journey to Venus and behold the alien civilization that had contacted man, a meeting that had overshadowed the moon landing that occurred but two years before the saucers touched down, and those green women in shimmering silver descended the ramps to meet the leaders of the world.

So much had changed since then...

He jerked upright as a piece of the wall slid away with a whooshing sound, and a Venusian walked in. He was struck, as ever, at how short the green alien was. Maybe reaching his stomach in height, she more than made up for it in curves. Her green breasts were firm and plump, capped with golden disks, a girdle of silver like shimmering tinfoil riding her hips. Pearls of the same white material as the walls were strung around her neck and wrists. Her hair was long and black, and her eyes large and sparkling with motes of gold. She flashed a smile, and Allan felt a wave of blissful joy wash over him as he looked at those shining eyes.

Of course, she wasn't the first Venusian he'd seen. Every show on television had one as a star. Their lovely green forms plastered on every magazine cover, and filling more than half the centerfolds. Celebrities. Stars from the stars! People couldn't get enough of those gorgeous emerald women and their sparkling eyes. You almost couldn't escape those wonderful eyes.

"Allan!" she said happily. "So here's our handsome hunk of human. My name is Gallia Xyverjan. Lovely to meet you!"

"Lovely to meet you too miss... uh..."

She giggled, a sound that made his cock twitch against the prison of his pants. "Silly! You can just call me Gallia. I'm to be your liaison when we land, but I just had to meet you in person before that! And I gotta say, you look much cuter than your file photo," she said, her shining eyes winking at him.

Allan felt heat rush to his cheeks. Look at him! Blushing like an undergrad. "I um... th-thank you."

"Brains and a hot bod! I can see why you were chosen," Gallia said as she swayed closer, her hips swinging lazily, her soft, black lips smiling. "Top marks at university. Engineering. Electromagnetism. Astrophysics. You're the whole package, aren't you?"

"Well, I mean, I don't mean to brag..."

"Please! Brag away," she said with another dazzling grin that made his breath catch. "Here, mind if I take a seat?"

"O-of course not. I-"

The rest of what he'd been saying escaped in a gasp as Gallia plopped onto his lap with a delighted giggle.

"Thanks! Oooh, nice and comfy!" she purred, wriggling in his lap, her ass pressing down on his hardening cock. Allan sucked in a breath. Please don't notice. Please don't notice...

Much to his relief, she didn't seem to. Instead, she was leaning against him, humming happily while she shifted her weight atop him, her breasts so soft against his chest. "Mmm. Yeah. Real good. Reeeeal good. Hope you don't mind. I know you humans can be touchy about close physical contact."

"I-I don't mind," Allan gasped.

"Good boy," Gallia crooned. "I can see we're gonna get along just fine! And I can tell you're gonna be super popular on Venus."

"I-I will?"

"Sure! All the girls there are just going to love you. Of course, they won't see too much of you. I might have to monopolize you a bit."

"I um, I see. That's-"

"And I want to take this opportunity to explain a few things for when we land."

"E-explain?"

"Yeah," she said, her voice dropping to a throaty purr as she tilted her head, her eyes sparkling, shining, drawing him in. "You don't mind, right?"

"Of... of course not," Allan breathed, staring into the golden motes of her eyes. "Not at all."

"Good boy," Gallia said, her voice seeming to surround him. Fill him. "I'm so glad you decided to come. And let me have the first crack at you. Mmm. I can see you're going to be a wonderful stud."

"Y-yeah," Allan breathed, blinked. "S-stud?"

"Oh sure!" Gallia giggled. "Did you really think we needed the best and brightest human minds? Nuh uh! Our science is already soooo far beyond yours, it's almost funny. We don't need super smart boys on Venus. In fact, what we need is sexy... dumb... studs..."

Allan gaped, his mouth moving slowly, his eyes blinking dully. "But... I don't... don't understand..."

"Course not!" Gallia said. "Which is why I came by. Gotta explain some things. See, Venusians don't actually need to eat or drink like humans. But we feed on something else. We feed on intelligence. The brain waves. The smarter, the tastier. Of course, that has the little side effect of making those boys so silly and dumb. Are you feeling a bit dumb, Allan?"

Allan opened his mouth, trying to think of an answer. Failing. How? How could he not find an answer?

And yet, his head felt so light. So soft and puffy, like it were emptying and filling with soft pink clouds. "I uh... Um..."

"Of course you are," Gallia cooed, rubbing herself against him, her breasts so soft, her hands teasingly tugging on his tie like a leash, pulling his face closer to hers and her soft, swirling, sparkling eyes. "I could taste those sexy brains of yours halfway across the ship! I just couldn't wait to get my hands on you. Such a cute, sexy, brainless boy. Why, the other girls aboard would be all over you if they didn't have their own cuties to occupy them."

"Wh-what do you... um..."

"Ooooh, still trying to think? I love it!" Gallia purred, grinding herself into his lap, making him whimper as his cock throbbed against the globes of her ass. "It's just delicious. But don't you worry, Allan, you're going to learn tons on Venus. You're going to learn how to be a perfect, mindless, sexy stud for your new alien mistress. Won't that be fun?"

"B-but I... you..."

"Don't you want me?" Gallia cooed, rubbing her soft breasts against his chest, her eyes so bright, the motes in them seeming to slowly swirl, drawing him in, drinking his thoughts. "Don't you want to be my sexy, personal stud?"

"I um... um..."

Allan swayed, his head swimming. He was panting, whimpering, his cock so very hard, teased by her wonderful ass rubbing it with lazy undulations. Gallia's smile widened. But... but something was wrong about this. About all this. But he couldn't grasp it. Just couldn't quite focus while he looked into her eyes.

"Oooh, you're so strong, Allan," Gallia cooed as she rested her palm against his toned chest. "Mmm. In more ways than one. But I can feel it. Feel how much you want it too. How much you want to give in. To become my mindless, sexy human stud. I can feel it in your thoughts. And," she added with a teasing smile, her hand gently sliding down his chest, "in your body..."

Allan's breath caught as she leaned against him, her hand stroking his bulge through his pants. His moan rose as Gallia giggled. "Mmm, that's what I thought. I bet you beat off to our pictures in the magazines everyday. We put them in there for just that reason. Getting all those silly humans to lust after us. Want us. It feels so good. And got so many of you cuties competing to come to Venus. Give us the cream of the crop. Among other creams..."

"You... you... ah..."

"Yup!" Gallia said. "It's all been a scheme! Pretty clever, right? Cultivating all you brainy boys for your new green mistresses. Priming the pump. Every girl on Venus wants her own, personal human. And I bet I'm going to have you as my hot, brainless stud before we even take off. All I need to drain your brain... is... this!"

Allan moaned as his zipper hissed down; as his cock fairly burst from his pants, jerking upright, throbbing with anticipation of the short, green seductress in his lap. Gallia cooed as her fingers wrapped around him, giving him a long, lazy stroke that melted his legs to water.

"See? Hot studs can't think right when their cocks are in my hand. It's just nature! You don't really want to resist. You want me to milk your brain through your cock and just obey me. Just surrender to me. Give in to your alien mistress and be my human stud. My dumb slave."

"N-nooo! I... ah..."

"No?" Gallia said with a coy pout. "You don't want me to fuck you into brainless obedience?"

"N-no! I um... uh..."

"You don't want my lovely hand running up and down your sexy bimbo cock? You don't want me to stroke... and pump... and make you moan?"

Allan didn't trust himself to speak. He slammed shut his mouth, face red with the effort of resisting. Even as her hand continued to slowly run up and down his shaft.

"Hmmm. Maybe you don't want it after all," Gallia mused, taking her hand from his cock.

"N-no!" Allan gasped before he could stop himself.

Gallia's antenna perked up. Her smile grew, her lids lowering over her sparkling eyes. "No?" she said, touching his cock with her index finger, sliding it up the underside of his twitching shaft. "No what? No to stop stroking you? No to leaving you? No to not turning you into a brainless stud for me? Taking you to my home planet? To keeping you? Letting you serve me? Fuck me? Adore me like the hot, brainless stud you always wanted to be? Letting me fuck you every day and night into mindless obedience?"

Allan was panting. Her every word conjuring a new scene. A new idea. A new blissful existence she was taking him towards. Didn't he want that? Hadn't he dreamed of it? Lusted for it in the silent, hidden parts of his mind? Parts that only came out when his cock was in his hand while a small, green alien was on screen, speaking, showing off her big, firm, perfect green tits?

And now one was with him. On him. Stroking him. And it was even better than he'd dreamed. Why was he fighting? Resisting? Struggling? What did it gain? Wasn't this what he'd always wanted? What he'd dreamed of while looking at the topless Venusians in Playboy? Didn't he need this? Want it?

Gallia's eyes sparkled as she watched the tortuous struggle playing out on Allan's face. The swirl of her eyes drawing him in. Sucking his thoughts. Drinking them down. She slowly shifted atop him, straddling him, pushing him back into the egg shaped chair. Her loincloth rustled as she moved over him, squatting, and Allan groaned in despair of his sanity as he felt the heat of her naked pussy rub the tip of his cock.

"C'mon, stud. You want me," Gallia cooed, her hips lazily rocking, rubbing his tip, her arousal dripping down his shaft as her pussy lips slid against him. "You want to be my hot, brainless bimbo. My eager stud. You want me to drink your mind empty. To never have to think. To only obey. To be my personal slave stud. Tell me, hot stuff. Tell mistress what you want."

Allan tried to resist. Tried to fight it. Tried to muster up the willpower. But it was too good. Too wonderful. He moaned. "W-want y-youuuuuu!" he wailed.

"Good boy," Gallia purred, and dropped herself.

Sheathed him in her.

And sent him to heaven.

Allan cried out, moaning in wonderful bliss as her pussy enveloped his cock like a warm vice. As pleasure like he'd never known throbbed through him.

"Look at me."

Allan looked at Gallia. Stared into her shining eyes. How the golden motes seemed to spin like galaxies. Her perfect breasts bouncing as she began to ride his cock, the gold caps flashing. He felt his thoughts draining. Wiping out. Sucked away into those eyes and the soft bouncing of her breasts. And into the void rushed commands. Words unspoken, yet compelling. Enthralling.

Want me.

Love me.

Good stud.

Good studs obey.

Good bimbo.

Thinking is naughty.

Love to obey.

Love to obey mistress.

Good studs obey.

Good studs cum.

Good studs don't think.

Good studs cum

Cum.

Cum!

Allan cried out, shuddering, pumping into Gallia's hungry pussy. Cumming. Cumming. Cumming away his mind. His will. His resistance into the wonderful pussy of his Venusian mistress. Gallia moaned, hilting him, her orgasm tightening her around him, milking his cock of every drop of cum. Of resistance.

Of every last thought.

Allan slumped into the egg shaped chair as the world moved. He felt a sudden rush of sensation. The subtle pressure of speed.

Gallia giggled atop him, her fingers opening his jacket and shirt. "Whoops! There we go. Now we're flying. Like I promised, you'd be my handsome stud before we even left the ground. And you know what that means?"

"No," Allan said, smiling dumbly under her.

"Rhetorical question, stud."

"Mmmkay," Allan moaned.

Gallia giggled, yanking his shirt open, revealing his firm, toned chest to her admiring eyes. "Mmm. It means you and me get to have fun until we land. And we're gonna have lots of fun, won't we, stud?" Gallia purred.

"Yes, mistress," Allan moaned happily.

"Good stud," Gallia crooned, leaned in, and buried his blissfully smiling face under her perfect green tits.

jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
828 Followers