Alien AutoDoc Arm Appliance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Were my words just going in their ears, or were they going to write down these ideas and rebroadcast them to the wider group?

Wilma's sucking on me had me up and ready in short order, so I asked her how she wanted me.

She said, "I'm a virgin? I want to do this, but can I have you ... behind me? Like, so I'm sitting on your lap? That way, you can play with my boobies, they're really sensitive... and..."

"Okay with me. Have a seat?"

She turned around and sat, but turned with her torso to face me, managing a twisting feat I wasn't sure of. She kissed me deeply, and we just hung out that way for a while. The other girls were just watching and waiting, and didn't want to keep them waiting, but at the same time, this was my time, and very much Wilma's time.

She reached down between her legs and found my cock poking straight out, and pushed it back, lifting up her body until I was just in the right place, waiting. Her bobbing up and down came with some wincing and deep held-breath pauses, like she wanted to do it but was afraid.

I asked, "Can I help?"

"Yes?"

Putting my hands on her shoulders, I said, "On 3, you count, I'll pull down. You ready"?

She counted, ... and there was a tension and release on my cock, plus a loud scream of pain.

One of the girls went upstairs, probably to tell my mom everything was okay.

We stayed still for a few seconds, and I let go of her shoulders. She got her head twisted around and we could barely kiss.

Her movements started, bobbing her body up and down in small movements, taking ever larger gasps and moans in the process, until she'd twisted back to facing straight ahead and lifting herself with her arms back on my shoulders. I would have thought that uncomfortable, but she liked it well enough.

The other girls moved and went to sit on the ground in front of us, where undoubtedly they could see my penis going up and into Wilma. They talked in low murmurs about it, where there was some red splotches on my penis from her hymen, how her clit was increasingly poking out, and how her chest was noticeably flushed-red.

The idea that it was entertaining to watch a penis going in and out of a vagina is kind of of-course-yeah-definitely thing, even though technically there's some repetitive nature to it that might make it boring over time, maybe.

Or, maybe not.

Reaching around to Wilma's front, I held her breasts and played with her nipples for a while, and there was breast tissue there, it was just close-set to her chest.

My other hand went down her abdomen until I reached her bare and freshly shaved parts (in contrast to the redhead's patch, in my mind), and then down slightly farther around her prominent mons pubis to find her clit.

There was no missing it. Her clit was huge, popped out and happy, and I used some of the juices to rub over it as she dropped on me, and that very touch pushed her over an edge towards an orgasm that must have been just waiting to happen.

Groans and screams kept going, and I liked that, for sure.

She came hard, trembling, and since she controlled most of the motion, I stopped and let her orgasm dissipate before moving on.

I could see beyond her body, out to Rhonda Patterson, who was licking her lips very noticeably and obviously wanting to get in on the act, but had to hold back.

Looking over at her, I asked, "Rhonda? I think I've seen you in rainbow shirts...?"

She looked at me and said, "Yep. Solid lesbian here."

"And... you're here?"

"OhGodYes. She looked around and got a smartass look on her face, "Prime Pussy here! Cunt-munch central! I wouldn't miss it!"

The girls and I laughed, so I asked, "Well, maybe... can you work your way between our legs and show Wilma what having her 'cunt munched' feels like, with a hard cock in it?"

Wilma, still recovering from an orgasm, just whimpered slightly, an assent to yes please.

Rhonda moved in and I felt her cool fingers on my thighs, and then her face up right where my cock was going into Wilma.

I'm pretty sure Wilma's reaction of a super-sharp inhale was her feeling a tongue on her parts, and I started to gently shift wilma up and down, slowly, so she got sensations from my cock riding up and down her innermost bits, as well as her clit being licked by a relative expert.

Wilma came again. I had almost stopped for a few minutes while she worked, but as Wilma twitched more and convulsed, both Rhonda and I held her down and gave her the joy she was looking for.

My joy wasn't far behind, driving UP and into her tight hole, pressing her outside joy button while my cock was tickled-maybe by her finding the depths of her pussy...

Then...

Oohhhh, wow...

Filling it !! Urrnrnnngggg!!! UGFUUUFUUUUUCKKK... yEAHHHHHHAO HHHHoooooyeah.... FUCK yeah, Hrrnnnnnng! Love that CUNTYEAH, fuuuuuck!!

I just thrust up and almost straightened out of my seat, but pulling Wilma down to be on me harder, and I saw the stars I sooooo Loved to see, a sweet release of Fuckyeah into a girl's Right Place.

As my ecstasy ebbed and I relaxed back onto the couch, I felt Rhonda still there, licking, licking, driving Wilma up the curve again, and getting her to come a third time.

Some part of her coming meant that I fell out of her, with some loss, but Wilma seemed to just handle that and keep coming under the helpful licking of Rhonda.

As Wilma settled down post-orgasm, Rhonda's head moved and I heard her say, "Well then. New experience every day. Never tasted guy cum before."

Idly and in my over-relaxation, I suggested, "Rhonda... you could kiss the other girls, give them a chance...?"

There was some shifting, and I figured that had been taken as an order and not a suggestion, and I kind of kicked myself since I didn't want to force anyone to do anything.

Someone started licking my cock, slurping on my cock-head and then licking up the sides as best they could given the angles involved.

Wilma was just leaned back over me, utterly relaxed and in happy-land.

"If you girls want to have an old-fashioned orgy, feel free. I'm kinda floating now."

I heard motions around me, but it didn't seem right to ask Wilma to move. Instead, I whispered in her ear, "Hey, Wilma, you're into math, right?"

"I love math. I love cock more. Hot cock. Your cock. I love your cock."

That was about her speed, then. I had to chuckle at how some primal pleasure gives us a chance to space out and enjoy the sensations.

"Wilma." I thought about a math problem to give her, and picked the one I'd used before. "What's the square root of 279,000?"

She came back super-fast, "That's 530? Five... 28. And something... small. Not much over that."

"What's ... the square root of e?"

"Duh. Memorized numbers. 1.6487212."

"What's that, times pi?"

She chuffed, "Huh. Good one... Uh, 5.18 something."

Her hesitation had been maybe 2 or 3 seconds. I was not nearly that fast. I wasn't sure anyone was normally that fast, but, hey, why not, she probably knew some tricks.

I asked her to move so I could get up, so she stood and helped me stand, and then kissed me soundly and deep, tongues darting in our mouths but her holding the back of my head with some fervor.

Unkissing, she said, "You are a Good Man, sir. I want more of you than I can have, but... I will live with this much." Her eyes were slightly teary, but before I could say anything, she bent on one knee and took my cock in hand, looked around it, kissed around it, and sucked one as deep as she could on it. She nodded forthrightly and said, "Clean!"

I was bemused, but then looked up.

Wilma stood by my side and we watched. Pam and Cheerleader-Jill ... or... just Jill, now? Anyway, Jill and Pam were doing a side-69, on their sides with one leg up. Rhonda was giving them pointers on how to lick properly, and I wondered if I was seriously missing out on this instruction set, since there's nothing like learning from an expert.

Behind me on the stairs, I heard footsteps and turned around. Dawn was coming down, stark naked (like I had any reason to know why). "Hey, Bro."

She walked up beside me, and I had a chance to look down at her tasty breasts. Still, she was my sister. I didn't want to tap that, I wanted her to have her own thing going.

"Say, Dawn. You were saying you had a guy in your classes, Todd someone?"

Her face got quizzical, "Uh, yeah?"

"I have a task for you... Important one. Help our bloodlines out. I want you to sit down and write out who you think, of all the people you've ever met near your age, are the most out-of-your-class, too much to hope for, smart, funny, successful people you've met. Whatever criteria you have - caring, tall, dimples, loves dogs, whatever."

She chuckled, "I just came down to tell you we have peach cobbler mom forgot to give you. Uh, okay, though? Where?" Wilma went to get her some paper and a pen, and as Wilma bent over, I could see her really incredibly shapely butt muscles clenching as she bent and stood.

That's one hell of a butt!

Dawn's butt was pretty, too, I had to admit, I just didn't want to stare at it too long or I might be tempted to stick my dick in there, and that was a Bad Plan.

There's the physical attraction, and there's the emotional baggage that comes from doing stuff most societies everywhere have said is a no-no, for solid genetic and practical emotional reasons.

Wilma came back and we observed and carefully listened to the instructions Rhonda was giving.

I asked Rhonda if she wanted Wilma to lick her silly while she was doing this narration, but she said No, thanks, she was having too much fun being a voyeur for a moment, she'd 'ne'er dun an awgee up propah!', as she opined in a fake-British voice.

Dawn came back with a list of five guys.

I asked if any of them were married yet, and she said one was, but he was only on there for physical reasons, he was a bit of a dick when it came to religious stuff.

"Who's the smartest person, most consistent, hardest worker?"

She thought. "Not Todd. I like him, but... he's not tops. Gotta be... Gunter. He's American, born in Austria because his dad was military. He'd be military, too, he has some heart murmur thing, he said."

"Smart?"

"He's super-into physics, like plasma stuff, I think."

"Know his number? If you called him and told him it was an emergency, could you get him here fast?"

"What are you planning on doing?"

"Asking him questions. Stop worrying about that. Get him here, fast."

"Uh... I'll try?"

She went upstairs and got her phone, and came back down a few minutes later (we were sitting around, watching - Pam had just come due to Jill doing an excellent job). She said, "He's on his way. I said I had a family emergency, he absolutely had to be here as fast as he could be, without fail."

"How long is that?"

"Ten minutes, maybe? He was at his parent's place across town, doing laundry."

That made sense.

Three of the five of us had had our orgasms, so we went upstairs to have some peach cobbler.

When his car pulled up in the driveway, I still didn't have a plan, anymore than I had a plan for anything else. Mostly I was just going to shoot him with REALITY and see what happened.

Still, it might be funny to see how he reacted if he walked in on our group.

Dawn opened the door out through the garage so he couldn't see in but could hear us, "In here! Come on in."

He came through the door at a mini-run, but stopped cold when he saw us hanging out having cobbler in the kitchen, relaxed and completely naked. The look in his eyes was immediate, WTF, especially after we all didn't react much to him.

I asked, "Hey, sis, is this guy the Gunter you were talking about?"

Gunter got his voice back as Dawn shut the door behind him and said, "Gunter, can I take your coat?"

"What the fuck?!?" He was breathing hard, but he obviously didn't know what was going on.

Kim looked at him and said, "Oh, I'm being so dumb. Gunter. We're nudists, Dawn probably didn't tell you. It's fine, we're used to being naked. It's okay. You want some peach cobbler?"

She got up and got a bowl out of the cupboard, creatively stretching up to reach when she didn't really need to (from my angle), just so her butt would flex. I had to hand it to her, she was having some fun with him.

Dawn said, "Coat? Give me your coat."

Gunter was kind of in shock.

We all were quiet for a minute, watching him get used to the idea that he was in a room with five (Dawn, Jill, Wilma, Pam, Rhonda) beautiful naked girls. He absentmindedly took off his coat, checking their faces, and trying to not look at their bodies.

Walking over, I waited until he was seated and had a bowl but was trying to figure out what to do next. I held out my hand and we shook, "Kevin. Kevin Kooper, Dawn's brother. Good to meet you. She's mentioned you, and we bet her that she couldn't get you to come over here on short notice, so I'm afraid we have to pay up."

"Uh... okay?"

"Gotta say, dude, you're taking this really well. I was expecting a freak out. Especially with me being here, like, naked, too."

"Wasn't gonna say anything."

I walked back over and leaned on the fridge, "So, first rule of this is, you're allowed to stare. Go right ahead. It's actually really common, and you need to get it out of your system. So... Pam, help him out? Go stand in front of him, let him stare for a while and get it out of his system."

Pam giggled, getting in on the prank, and went and stood right in front of him, poking her boobs in his face.

Pam asked, "Like them? I think my boobs are really perky."

His attention was riveted on them. "They are, at that... ma'am."

"Pam, not ma'am."

"Pam..."

"So, back to the game... We were playing Truth Spritz. Ever hear of it, Gunter?" He hadn't, so I explained, but made it sound like it could be a group game.

"Here's the deal. We're going to ask you a question, and you ask one, or the group of us, a question. The answers have to be the absolute truth, especially if it's embarrassing. The goal is, we find out if you really can be honest, you know... ethical."

"Okay."

"Picking up where we left off," I extemporized, looking over at Rhonda, "Next question is, what's the most intense orgasm you've ever had, before last month, let's say."

She considered, "Intense? Just ... over the summer. I met up with this girl and wow, we knew how to push each other's buttons, and wow, did she find my button!"

We all laughed.

Dawn asked, "One for Gunter. What's the most important thing, if you're looking for a long-term girlfriend or wife? What's vital?"

Gunter swallowed the bite of cobbler and knew he was on the spot. "This... is a setup."

We all laughed, but Dawn asked, "Doesn't matter. What's the answer?"

He got guarded and said, "If someone is willing to make me look stupid for their own gain, that'd be bad."

We'd had enough of this. I shot him with REALITY.

I said, "Everyone, just be quiet for a minute, I want to answer this question, but I want Gunter to think about what he just said."

Everyone was quiet, except for some clinks in bowls where we were eating our cobbler.

I said, "Remember, as of right now, you have to tell the absolute truth, even providing details that are unfavorable to you. Understand, Gunter?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Is your real name Gunter? Describe any abnormal people in your family."

"Sir. Gunther, with an H - I was born in Austria, there, it's pronounced Gunter. Uh, my father has OCD, not with a severe affect, though. His mother is the same. He is born from the rape of my grandmother during the second world war, by a corporal in Soviet army. We do not know his family. My grandfather, not related to me, died of a stroke, and the other died of lung cancer, he was a smoker."

"Do you smoke, or ever?"

"Never, Sir. I knew it killed my grandfather."

"Do you have any health conditions?"

I did INFO on him and just about instantly it came back with abnormal heart rhythm and predisposition to alcoholism.

"I avoided required military service in Austria by saying my heart had a problem, my father arranged a doctor to say that. I've had a broken arm, and my wisdom teeth had to come out."

I was about to tell him it was real, and then realized I was going to shoot him with ENHANCE anyway so it would go away, so I shut up.

"How close have you come to being married? What is your life situation?"

"I'm a 2nd year senior at the University. Doing undergrad and masters at the same time. I need a doctorate to do important work. My sophomore and junior years there, I dated a girl, Stephanie, and we moved into an apartment together. I loved her, she loved me. But, she kept wanting to go out drinking with her friends, and she liked to go to bars, too, without me. We broke up, and I was depressed for a while, but I'm starting to feel normal again."

"Why did you break up with Stephanie?"

"She seemed like she was becoming an alcoholic, and I felt I might be going down that road, maybe? It felt wrong, like dangerous. Plus, I wanted more from her."

"You 'felt you might go...'?"

"My mom told me about her alcoholic uncle, my great-uncle, when I was growing up. I decided to never do that. I went to bars but I usually asked for non-alcoholic beer."

"What do you mean by, 'wanted more from her'?"

"Permanent."

I asked carefully, looking at Dawn, "Gunter, if I would have asked you two weeks ago, how many kids you want, what would you have said?"

"Two or three, or maybe less or more if my wife, she wanted, but I hope at least 2."

"What worries you about being a good husband and father?"

He thought for a moment. "Growing up, my mom used a ping-pong paddle to spank me when I'd been bad. Sometimes she'd pinch me, to get me to go faster. I got used to that. I'm afraid I'll do that with my kids, and I don't want to."

I asked, "Dawn, complete truth. Do you think you could have a good life with Gunter, full and complete and loving? Do you think you could have a better life with anyone else?"

"With Gunter? Yes, I think so. He seems honorable. He might have bad habits, I don't know them. He's smart, he should be able ... make a good husband, I think. I don't know about other people, either, but I think we're a good match otherwise. I respect him, he's fun to be around, so, yeah, definitely my best bet from the people I know."

I looked around at the other girls. "Do you have any questions to ask him that might make this decision easier?"

Rhonda asked, "Gunter, do you know how to lick pussy? Are you good at it?"

"I am okay. Stephanie, and two other girlfriends, they liked it, but they always told me to quit and start with making love before they got to finish, to come. I don't think I used imagination enough, or maybe I wasn't coordinated. They would not say what I was doing wrong."

"Gunter, would you like to be married to Dawn, to give her lots of children, to hold her and love her until the end of your lives?"

"I don't know Dawn well enough yet to know for sure."

"Dawn?"

"I'm pretty sure he's good."

"Gunter. Dawn. I'm speaking to just you two now. Hear me. Come and stand together, side by side."

They did, and I saw one of Pam, next to me, choke up and start crying, happy tears.

"Dawn. Gunter. I'm going to make you 'engaged' now, and tell you how you'll live your lives. Are you ready? Look at each other."

They looked.

Mostly, I was winging it, but I spoke slowly enough that the words just kind of spilled out.

"Dawn and Gunter. From now on and for the rest of your lives, you are going to treat each other, and your children, with respect and caring, supreme patience, compassion and forbearance. You will forgive each other's mistakes, and learn from your mistakes so you don't repeat them. You will be attentive, calm, and kind, full of the spirit of love and exploration. You will dedicate your lives to your children first, each other second, and your careers third, and then to having fun. You will be very conservative with money. You will share chores and work so you have about the same amount of 'free time'. You will honor your marriage bond to remain faithful and only have sex with each other."

1...1920212223...27