Alien AutoDoc Arm Appliance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wilma asked, "Kevin, she needs you, if you have a couple of minutes...?"

I laughed, "Oh my god, do I have time, No problem, wow. The beauty is sucking me in."

As I got up to her, Wilma reached out and pulled me up to her and started sucking on me. I was just barely inflated to start, I'd woken up without morning wood for once, but even more than that I'd just peed and taken a moment to brush.

Wilma didn't care about having just peed, she happily sucked me down, jacked and pulled with her cool hands, and made short work of getting me hard and going.

The sucking and jacking pulled me (with some butt-pushing on me to get me aimed) right towards the waiting cute-pretty open-spread flaps-wide meat-curtain ultra-feminine inner lips Kim had ready for me.

Stepping up, I started to ask her the important question, "Is there...?"

"It's fine, I was with Dave Braddock until last month... Just... now?"

She didn't want a delay, so I pushed innnnn ... oooohhhhh yesssss....

One grab on either hip-fold, thumbs planted up aside her butt cheeks, I pulled them apart to get better vision into the center so i could watch my cock slide so neatly in the soft center of her being.

Her pushing back on me in a jerk told me she wanted it harder, so even with a medium rhythm, I pushed in more of a slam motion, in and out and IN and outttt and INNnnnn and out...

She said, and I felt, "Soooo Nyssssssss....."

Looking around her, she looked back at me, and I caught sight of her amazing C-cup breasts dangling and beautiful, and my brain just wanted to fondle them, but I couldn't.

But... I wanted to!

Calling out, I said, "SWITCH UP! On the COUCH, straddling me? .... Can we?"

Her grunted 'sure!' meant me pulling out, then guiding her as I sat on the couch and had her face me into my lap.

She knelt astride my lap, sinking into the couch cushions, then got the straddle working to face me so I could get a face-full of her Fab-boobage!

They were right at the perfect height, too, for me to put my face on and suck and tweak her nipples to high heaven.

The mouth feel of a human breast, a hard nipple freely given to the top-back of my palate and back of my tongue, took me to the Right Place, someplace I really really liked.

She just rode me and rode me.

I loved that part!

She pulled my head to her boob when I'd get back to it, then she'd hold me there as she rose and fell.

My cum started to rise.

It'd been long enough and she hadn't come, but I wanted this, and she wanted it, too.... And.... BOOM OHhhhh fuckyeaaaaahhhh!!!

I came, vision into tunnel-splosions, feeling myself pulse out happiness YES, the release and tension-WHAM that was SPURT my hip-thrust WOW automatic movement CLENCH from inside and my cum spurting, my cock's flood distinctly OUT YES and as I pushed so DEEP into her...

I'd dropped her nipple, feeling the electric joy of each ecstasy pump of cum - my whole body surrounding and penetrating into her, up and into her, the enclosing pussy rubbing a triumphant affirmation of Exactly Where I Should BE.

We settled down against each other and breathed hard, and I just lay my head with my ear against the upper part of her breast, its softness against my chin and neck in a way that's just Really Damned Good to feel.

Her arms cradled my head there, holding me, and my arms kept holding around her back.

What's not to love?

We just stayed like that for a while.

Wilma had come around to the side and watched us from the farther-away arm of the couch, but as we relaxed she came and sat next to me, her own sexiness in motion. Looking at her lap next to me, I saw a few stray but very light pubic hairs that had escaped her razor near her hip and smiled.

We were so odd, we humans, that we had to take the hair off those areas where it naturally grew, probably to keep us safer.

Wilma's head was right near mine, so I pulled Pam's body back a little and turned it so Wilma could contemplate her breast, right there. "Isn't this a nice boob?"

"Very nice." She was patronizing me, I knew, but was amused at the same time.

Pam looked down, "You... have nice boobs, too, Wilma."

Wilma nodded at the pro-forma compliment, "Thank you, Pam. I think so, too."

Pam peered down at me, "I think I need to get off soon. I'm going to leak," and pulled up and off of me. Kneeling on the ground, she lay on her back and pushed up her hips so she was on her shoulders, her butt up on the easy-chair's cushion. "Twenty minutes and my chances go Way Up."

I nodded and just leaned my head back.

Wilma leaned over and sucked me in again, licking. "I'll let you do that," I said, happily getting into the feelings, "but I'm about to get in the shower."

"MmmmmmMMmmm...."

We stood up, and I bent over and kissed Kim's knee, up and easy to reach for me.

Getting back into the shower, I took my time, figuring I'd be late to school if I wanted, but I absolutely had to be there when Jill woke up.

I was just finishing shaving when Jill came in, bleary-eyed but awake, and hugged me from behind. "Gotta pee. You gonna be long?"

"Go ahead. I'll try not to listen."

She nodded and went over just about the time I was splashing my face.

I got dressed; Jill showered quickly and came out, complete with a small bit of makeup, maybe, though it was hard to tell. She brought her clutch-bag back into the room and dumped it in her backpack, pulling out her clothes.

I said, "Watching you get dressed is kind of fun, since we've made love and I've charted some of your curves, it's great to watch them move."

Her voice was preoccupied, "Thank you, sir."

"What's up?"

"Lots on my mind. I think I need to spend the day reading, I suddenly want to know everything."

"Ahh..."

"You did this to me. I know that now. Thing is, I asked for it. I ... got more of whatever it is, than the other girls. Definitely more. I think... It's doing something to my worldview. All of a sudden, when I think of, 'the world', I don't think of just what my life will be like after college. It's more, now, it's... The word, 'world' now isn't my life, it's... I think of ... the Earth. The whole Earth, at once."

"Sure, but it's just a Pale Blue Dot."

"Carl Sagan, I know. My dad had a copy. It's ... odd. I can remember reading it... Huh. The more I think about it, the more I'm remembering specific pages. Funky."

I just waited and prepped for school; Wilma and Pam came in then, too, and we went upstairs.

Mom had made a plate of buckwheat pancakes ("with a heap of wheat germ"), which was supposedly pretty healthy for us, along with a fresh-cut fruit salad, sections of some cheese omelet, and OJ.

Kim said, "Pretty epic breakfast, Mrs. Kooper," and we all had to add our echoes, which of course gave her some joy for the morning.

Getting done and heading out, I asked Jill if her plan was still to go somewhere and read all day.

"Yes. City library. I need ... basic info."

"Can I help?"

She thought about it and pursed her lips, looking up and to the side, "Two days. Give me 48 hours. We can talk then?" Her eyes moved fast, like this was a more than simplistic decision.

I was nervous but agreed - and she stepped in and gave me a huge hug and kiss, right in front of our house in view of the neighborhood. I had had the pattern to keep it mostly quiet (read: not too overtly sexy) around my house to prevent problems with the neighbors, but somehow that didn't seem to matter as much anymore. I knew I could fix most problems if something came up.

We headed off, me to school and her to the library, apparently.

Lara was waiting at the back door. We joked around for a few minutes before going in.

She wanted to know what happened the previous night, so I told her what happened with Dawn and her 'boyfriend'. She laughed loudly at the idea of him walking into a kitchen full of beautiful hardbody naked girls, all calmly doing what they were normally doing - having a snack - naked, in front of him, unashamed or concerned with him seeing.

She laughed through the whole story, until I got to the emotional part about her becoming engaged, and we both got a little teary-eyed. I reinforced that the story re-told shouldn't include my interference in her life. She said, 'of course!' and that she'd check in with Dawn later.

I thanked her kindly for that with a hug and a tender kiss, I really did love her a lot.

Kissing in a hallway isn't a big deal, usually, but our full-hug, full hot-and-bothered kiss, got us noticed to some degree. People were watching me all the time anyway, out of the corner of their eyes, not wanting to interfere, but being aware.

Even standing there, though, she got me going, and it just reinforced how much I really wanted to get busy schupping asap... was there time?

Alas, No. Classes.

The morning went normally; I had work to do during study hall so I didn't use the time 'interactively', shall we say.

Fast forwarding to 4th period and chorus. Well then.

So, walking into the music wing hallway, I saw signs on the official school letterhead, "ADULTS ONLY TODAY / AGE 18+ / OTHERS HAVE DAY OFF" (people murmuring near me clued me into the 'BOOL' translating to 'By Order Of Lara')

Just past the entrance to the hallway, one of the security guards was pointing at the signs and redirecting people. The line to get around the corner to the chorus room had backed up since everyone had to be checked off a list.

The girls (and guys) figured out the list was sorted alphabetically and changed to line up that way. Smart people - and it worked, we went through lots faster that way.

I got into the room... WOW.

Oh MY FUCKING God.

Looking left to the giant whiteboard, I saw it had written in giant letters:

"Costumes Requested / NO ELECTRONICS / FOLD YOUR CLOTHES / Costumes in box / Clean seat first / Sit on paper towel"

Everyone was busy stripping off clothing, folding them nicely, putting them on the floor in the back of the room, and coming forward to get their costume. This costume consisted of a large bandana that was just long enough to velcro itself around the neck and almost cover a shoulder.

Basically, the entire room was getting naked!

There were guys in our chorus, I should note, of the 60 of us, maybe 11 of us were guys - and seriously outnumbered (but happily so).

Three girls wore panties of various types, and I figured I knew a monthly reason why.

Everyone else? Unencumbered, uncovered, unclothed, completely.

Boobs! BOOBS! Sooooo many BOOOBS!

We guys stood in the center bass and tenor sections, and every single one of us was smiling our butts off. The girls were, too, for that matter, looking all around, and notably some were pretty blatant at looking directly at our penises.

I didn't have a problem with that.

One of the guys seemed a little nervous, but I told him to relax and go with it, and he nodded, apparently taking that to heart. In retrospect, he didn't have a choice, from his perspective, the Kevin-boss had just told him a direct order, so he had to. Still, it was kind of funny.

The girls, like I said, were smiling and looking around. A few were serious, but on seeing me look at them, they smiled at me, more as a 'yes, I'm here' and less as a being-happy.

The body language, movements people did? That was fascinating in itself.

Some girls covered boobs or pubic regions to prevent other girls from seeing, I think, but it wasn't about me, it was about social standing, maybe? The variation in how much hair everyone had startled me, too, and may have contributed to the self-consciousness factors.

Haley, a dark-haired girl that usually sat a few seats over, turned to me and asked, "So. Kevin. We were wondering. What's your taste in designs - landing strip, triangle, bare, what do you like?"

Some other girl behind me corrected her and said, "It's a Groove-Doo."

That was a new name for pubic hair... and I kinda liked it!

The question was posed in a full room of talking people, but the noise level dropped. I replied carefully, "I like a variety of styles, I guess, generally shorter and cleaned-up, but the variety is interesting to me, too. It's up to your personal style. People can change their style, too. Everyone's different."

Turning to Vinay, a dark-skinned guy whose eyes were big and always jovial, I asked him. His reply was a distinct and very appreciative, "Whatever is there, I Will Look At and Love."

We all laughed.

Looking around, I asked, "Do you guys want to look closer?"

Turning to the girls, I repeated the question. They all nodded, so I said, "Let's do that. Ask first before touching! If you touch, you have to allow touches, too, to be fair."

Haley, seeing her opportunity, came over to me and said, "May I look closer, and touch?"

I said, "Sure."

She bent down, squatting, getting eye height with my penis, and looked at it very closely, then tentatively reached up and touched it.

Two other girls came up and squatted, too.

Another girl went up to Vinay and asked him, and he said, "Sure!"

There wasn't maybe 30 seconds between my being touched and my cock being right up at 45-degrees, full out and up and ready.

This led to some conversations.

I said, "Okay, now, time for boobie-fondling. If you can touch me, I can touch you, right?"

They stood and I bent over to squeeze and look.

Compared to breasts I'd seen on the internet, the predominance in the room was of very rounded breasts that stood higher on the chest than in pictures, and very prominently were cone-shaped.

Haley, for one, had maybe previously had B or C cup breasts, but her boobs were so conical and in-front that they were almost D in prominence despite not being that in volume, if that makes sense.

What was different, I wondered?

Squeezing them, as she let me do (and other girls were doing with each other), let me know that they were very firm, thick, almost. Trying many of them, I could tell that some girls were much more firm than others.

I decided to ask Lizza, a redhead with a particularly poignant set, "Have your breasts changed shape at all recently?"

She gushed, "Oh My GOD yes! I used to wear a 37B, now I'm in a 35D. I thought I'd drop sizes since getting sick dropped some pounds off me, but not on my topside."

The girls around agreed. One behind me said, "Firmer, too. They're levitating now."

I felt around, always with presentation-and-nod-permission, squeezing in the classic five-fingers happy-grab. I was in HEAVEN. Squeezing boobs is just plain fun.

They were doing the same thing with each other, too, with smiles and some tilted heads as people experienced both the hand-sensation and the receiving (typically gentle) cupping or happy-grab, depending on their whims.

One comment I overheard consistently was people saying theirs had gotten more firm recently, and had even changed shape, their bras weren't fitting quite right anymore.

I had limited experience with comparing firm with what someone said was 'fluffy', they'd touched other breasts before and that was their opposite-term to firm, 'fluffy'. The whole conversation, my inexperience as well as their own, and the fluffy comment, generated a lot of lighthearted laughter.

So, most of the first 15 minutes of class were just milling around looking and squeezing.

I did not escape the squeezing.

Since I'd gotten erect in short order after seeing so many beautiful naked girls, I was pointed directly up-out at 45-degrees, and that got a lot of interest, girls wanting to grasp my penis.

I said, sure, go ahead, but not near the urethra, I wanted to keep clean.

There were then offers to help with a cleaning, which made for more laughter.

To be fair, I did bend down and look at some pussies, too, a little, but since so much of what is interesting requires standing legs spread and holding things open, it wasn't an easy thing, and I decided I'd just squeeze boobs instead.

Technically I could have asked to touch their sex, maybe doing a little manipulation and finger-banging fun, but I figured that wouldn't be fair to them and I hadn't washed my hands, it didn't seem right.

Some comments I overheard were about having to deal with hair growing around their areolas sometimes, and someone asked if that hair bothered me.

I said, "Not really, if it's a few stray ones, but keep doing whatever you normally do, I'm soooooo not aware of what that is."

Again, some laughter told me that had released tension for them, so I was happy to do that.

The experience was surreal.

Of course the only way I was doing this was because of the AutoDoc and REALITY, but I did wonder about what they were discussing about having changed firmness or shape (of breasts).

Once I started comparing on that level, comparing what they'd looked like before, I realized then that just about everyone there, girls and guys, were Seriously Buff. That is, not bodybuilder buff, but definitely not fat or even medium overweight.

The ENHANCE had done a number on them, juicing up the metabolism and down on their body weight setpoint. I figured, if they weren't currently at their ideal body-fat percentage, they were near it and getting nearer by the day.

Not only that, but they just facially looked prettier - and, there it was!

I'd missed the skin tone changes! Their skin was supple, soft, young, smooth, acne free, freckle-free, just about as smooth and perfect as could be.

I had been so caught up in looking at areolas and nipples and pubic patches and clefts and muscles and eyes, I'd missed the most blatant thing - skin itself.

As for myself, I realized that my skin had lost some blotchiness and what few scars I'd had were gone, even my special 4 forearm freckles that made a design, those had gone. It wasn't just my weight, it was also my skin, too.

All of us, mostly guys more than girls for sure, but we all had now had muscles showing, defined and bulgy, in arms and abdomens and legs. And Butts!

Their butts, as they were walking away from me, especially when they climbed the room's floor-level step-risers, clenched and made concave/convex shapes that made my lips just very biteable and yet my smile extra-wide.

Eventually, Dr. Haverton, herself looking quite trim but bouncy, walked in wearing a bandana-scarf and showing off breasts with large areolas and large nipples, both of which were aimed farther down than the rest of the girls, but still way up from where a woman of her age would normally have them floating, I was pretty sure.

Dr. Haverton looked really fine for being at least in her 40's.

There wasn't much to be said about that - except there was no way she looked that old anymore. Her age had regressed, she almost looked like she could be in college, except I'd known her to look older before this all happened.

Checking, her 'elapsed cellular lifespan used' had been reset to 4%. She looked the same, she had the same mental abilities, memories, all that, but she would live a lot longer.

I wondered if I'd done an enhance on her? Of course I had to have, and... Yes, the display confirmed it. There were others in Chorus I'd missed, but I'd covered them with 'slow mode' though some of those timers weren't counted down yet.

Clapping, she said, "Settle down, people. Lara has something to say... Lara?"

Lara, who had been hanging around the edge of the room and smiling her ass off (mostly at me) between checking her phone every minute or so, walked up to the podium.

Dr. Haverton stepped aside for a moment.

Lara waved, both hands up, making her breasts kind of move sideways and that gave me happy-warm feelings. No one was talking, so it was mostly meaningless. "Greetings! Now, YOU say, 'Hey, Lara! I love you, Lara!...?"

Everyone responded properly with, "Hey, Lara! I love you, Lara!"

1...2122232425...27