Alien AutoDoc Arm Appliance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As of now you will consider yourselves to be engaged to be married to each other, and have a low-key marriage ceremony sometime in the next month. Then, you will live with each other and support each other equally in all the ways you can."

"Do you agree to these terms, or are there changes you want to make to your vows?"

Dawn asked me, "What if he has some disgusting habit or another?"

"You will both find it easy to give up bad habits in order to keep your marriage intact." Thinking fast, I asked, "How many kids do you want, Dawn?"

She thought. I think, twelve. Gunter?"

I knew that was coming, but still it was a surprise.

He said, "Twelve is good. Whatever you want. As many as we can."

They were looking at each other, and I knew I didn't have to worry about my sister anymore. At least, she wasn't going to get cheated on by some asshole.

In retrospect, I could have let her find her own husband, naturally and without my interference. In effect, I sort-of had, by asking her to come up with a short list from the people she knew.

In small towns, or tribes, people ended up with each other because there were few options. Dawn had the options of everyone she'd ever met or interacted with, and this was top on her list, so she got what she wanted.

Gunter got what he wanted, too - a 'permanent thing', without all the uncertainty and waiting around, and definitely with a beautiful woman. I could tell some things. And, the ENHANCE on Dawn had done great things, too, so they'd both live a long time.

Which made me remember - I hadn't buttoned Gunter yet.

"Now, instructions for all of you..." I looked around at everyone listening. "Any re-telling of stories about tonight, leave out this part, and skip to where Gunter and Dawn go upstairs, you noticed them being in love and going upstairs, got it?"

Everyone nodded, because, of course they did.

"Dawn, why don't you take Gunter upstairs and head to bed. Gunter, relax, get enough sleep, and feel free to call in sick tomorrow... You may be busy!"

The implication was obvious, and they headed up. I was about to button him, but I remembered the INFO block and looked quickly at his intelligence.

He was at 5.48, higher than I'd seen, so this was a good thing. I'd turned up Shauna to 5.75 and that worked okay, so I decided to turn him up to 5.76, just a little bit farther, as a small experiment that I figured would turn out well for Dawn.

Taking careful aim while he was on the stairs, I hit him with ENHANCE.

Checking with INFO on Dawn (suspecting and then confirming I had also included her in that intelligence thing), I saw three countdown timer (since I'd already hit her with ENHANCE), one centered on her head, and one each over each of her ovaries.

She was going to have smart kids, too... Yes. Life was going to be very complicated for Dawn and Gunter! I kind of laughed, but at the same time, I hoped they could do good things for humanity.

Going back downstairs, the girls were chatty about what I'd just done, and they thought it was a hoot to do that to a guy, just confront him with that many naked bodies and see how he reacted.

I could kind of understand, if you know what I mean.

We got ready for bed early, being already undressed.

I spent about an hour reading from some of my textbooks, and found it was getting pretty easy to remember everything and pick up concepts super-fast. I zipped through four chemistry chapters and skimmed my lit reading such that I didn't think I even needed to read it through the second time.

Rhonda and Jill presumed they were in bed with me first, and we closed the door for the others to give ourselves a little privacy.

I had some questions for Rhonda.

I asked if she was okay making love with a guy, instead of a girl, since I knew she was a lesbian.

She pointed at the others, including Jill, who had done oral on each other and those were lesbian acts, but didn't make them lesbians. Jill happily affirmed that it was fun, but looking at girls didn't make her horny, looking at guys did.

"So, is it okay that you're here? Do you really want to make love with me, and... maybe get pregnant with a child, together?"

Rhonda's face had a plain, honest expression, like she was explaining something obvious. "Kev. I have always wanted kids. I want to be a mom. I always pictured it being when I was like 25 or so, not when I was 19, but hey. Reality is, it's easier to have kids when you're younger - they run around, you run around. I've seen people who have kids when they're like 40 and it's gotta be harder to chase toddlers then."

Jill chuckled and agreed; I got the idea she'd done babysitting before.

Rhonda continued, "I'm gay. Lesbian, yeah. So, to get kids, I need sperm, duh. You have GREAT sperm. I know this, deep in my bones. I utterly trust you. You're not going to sue me to get custody, you're not going to interfere or anything, and if I need them to have a sibling, I can 'cum' back." Her smile was in her voice.

"So... virgin?"

She laughed freely, this was obviously funny, "With a guy? Definitely. But I've had dildoes larger than you. Really. I've seen you, so yeah, no worries." Looking over at Jill, she said, "Jill - you and he can sleep together all night if you want. I envy that, but if I can sleep on the other side of you, after this, I'd love that."

"No prob, Rhonda."

I'd been flat on my back, but Jill had been rubbing my cock while we talked. Rhonda bent down and sucked on me, got me good and wet, and then asked me to lie on her, face to face. She'd had doggie sex with a strap on, she said, but she wanted, 'Face Time.'

I gave her that, climbing on and sliding right in, like it was the easiest thing.

It was, really.

Rhonda's voice cracked and said, "Virgin no more. Tally-ho... Tally-whacker, Tally-Ho!"

We smiled at each other, delighting in the sensations as I slid into her. I kept my face near hers, as requested, and kissed her cheeks. She kissed mine in return and we rolled with the feelings of moving against each other.

A minute or two in, she said comically, "Huh. Beard stubble. That's a new one. And, chest hair. Kinda kinky. I bet you even have hair under your arms."

"Uh... Yeah."

The standard for humor was lower, I think, because she HmmmmMMMmm'd, and held me as I pushed into her with a regular rhythm. Sure enough, a couple of more minutes later, I came, thrusting into her and giving her the white stuff she wanted.

After we relaxed, well, more like it was me relaxing, I rolled off. Rhonda rolled over on her side and threw an arm over Jill, who laughed as Rhonda grasped her breast and said, "Honk".

Jill crawled back over Rhonda to be between us, but turned to face Rhonda again and hug her from the side. "Ha. I've got you now. I've captured my favorite lesbian-licking teacher."

I fetched the covers up, and we went to sleep. I knew I'd get to cuddle up with Jill sometime in the night.

I did, and that was a profound thing.

Jill's hardbody gymnastics and cheerleading talents were visible in the shape of her body - toned and curved in all the right places, but I didn't know what kind of lover she would be until I woke up in the middle of the night to her whispering, "Kev?"

I managed to come awake and get out, "Hrmmm?"

"You awake?"

"Uh... yeah?"

"I have been Seriously-Seriously Way Horny since you fell asleep, like, 4 hours ago, and I'm gonna go crazy if I don't get some relief."

"Pfftt! You'll be fine! Just write a sign that has some hard math problem on it, and 'Kevin said I have to make love with the first person to solve this problem'. Walk into McDill Hall naked, wearing that sign, and Bingo, you'll get your good time. Some math geek will Make Your Day."

I was being silly.

She asked, "What kind of hard math problem?"

"I'm kidding. Don't do that."

"I want you. And, it's... reputation damaging. I wouldn't want to hurt you."

She knew that and was pushing my buttons pretending to take me seriously.

I went on, "Plus, like, all the guys you walked past, on the way to school, everywhere, would just fill their jeans with spunk and they'd have to walk around smelling like cum all day."

She laughed. "I'm not that sexy. Sure, a little, but... not that sexy."

She'd moved, backing into me but twisted her upper back to lie flat; I hugged her and rubbed my hands over her breast, caressing and pulling gently from behind her nipple. "I think there's a lot of things that I see that you don't see. You've worked really hard on this body."

"On cheerleading moves. On gymnastics and diving and all the skills, sure. I'm not aiming ONLY to be sexy."

My hand moved down to her abdomen, stopping above her cleft and resting just maybe over where a patch would be if she had any sizable one. "Here. This is sexy. This stuff, under here, what it can do, that's sexy."

"Rub your penis, or grow hyper-cute gurgling humans?"

I laughed, pressing my fingers in to emphasize, "Both, though it's theoretical at this point. You haven't proved either one of those capabilities yet."

"Kevin, if you stop me from doing both of them in the next 10 minutes, I may scream in frustration."

My hand dipped down and sure enough, she was really, really wet. "I see that..."

"Fuck yeah."

My cock was up her back, between her butt cheeks, so I lowered it, but she said, "No, sir, if I may ask... Face to face?"

I shifted to give her that, lying on top. "Is this...?"

"Exactly. You'll have to be slow. I'm a virgin."

"Uhhh... You're a cheerleader?"

"Careful."

"Oh. Sorry. No... I'm really sorry. I didn't realize."

"I gave my boyfriends, all four of them, good attention, but only the last two got blowjobs. But, I wasn't ready." She paused, then said something odd, enunciating it like it meant something: "My dad taught me to shoot skeet."

I was intrigued. "Uh?"

"Dad said, 'Jill, Rules For Life: Never point a gun at someone unless you intend to shoot them, and never make it with a guy unless you want his baby.'

I laughed quietly.

"When he said that, I kind of shut up, that was more than I wanted to know, it was kind of uncomfortable to hear him say that? At the same time, it was the kind of blatant thing that I really needed to hear. Later, like, weeks later, I asked him why he didn't say 'marry him', and he said, 'sex, love, babies, and marriage are four different things, generally you can have 3 at a time,' and then he laughed."

"I don't know what to say."

She said, "Say, 'I'm sorry, Jill' and then say, 'I'm going to fuck you now, Jill', and I'll be happy."

Looking in her eyes, I said those things, and then reached down and guided myself up to be poised for entry.

"You... wow. This is really it."

"Tell me?"

"In, then stop. Sorry if I scream."

I nodded, and carefully attentive, did the push... Into Heaven.

Her scream was muffled though a clenched jaw, but her breath got back to normal quickly. I said, "Would it help if I told you it didn't hurt anymore?"

She nodded, then started taking deeper breaths, and opened her eyes to look into mine. I was in her, just past the head, waiting, so I started pushing and pulling in tiny bits, and saw her try to cope with the feelings. Her head rolled to one side, then the other. She liked it, a lot.

The thrashing (if not the talking and the muffled-scream) woke Rhonda, who turned away from us to give us privacy, and I was actually glad of that.

All of my body thrilled at being _With_ Jill. Something about her just really turned me on in a deep semi-emotional way. It wasn't her looks, purely, it was the way she carried herself. Lara did that to me, too, and I knew I'd chosen well when I'd made her my ... first girlfriend?

Jill's being so in-charge about what she did, so go-get-it about stuff, and even the way she obviously was keeping track of the people around her, it was ... charismatic, I think. She had charisma, as well as native intelligence.

My motions over her were half me wanting to move, and half her pulling me and urging, 'come on, move, push into me, yeah, that's it,' even if she wasn't saying it out loud.

My muscles around her held her in place, in a hug around behind her shoulders and neck, pulling her down onto me as I pushed up, and her arm over my shoulder, with the other one on my lower back, pressed in with the timing she wanted.

Her excitement built faster than mine. It was kind of getting to be a pattern in the girls I'd been with, that they got to orgasm before me, and I knew from reading and porno vids that wasn't normal. It didn't matter if it was normal. So much of what AutoDoc did made life different, better, just right, even without me worrying about it.

I had put my head down next to hers, breathing with our heads touching side to side, but as she started coming I wanted to not be screamed at, so I turned my head and saw Rhonda watching us, one leg up under the blankets and a look that told me she was definitely rubbing herself off.

Jill's orgasm calmed down, so I went back to thrusting harder, then with even more fervor, pulling up to look at her amazing eyes, the low light in the room sufficient for that, at least.

I was getting oh-so-near, my cock riding up into her pussy and getting squeezed so tightly by her muscles, her wet hot folds and striations, pressing on and IN and wow...

Some benefits of AutoDoc are being able to see in 3-D inside someone's body nearby, and even (as I'd tried before) into a vagina as my penis was thrusting up and back in it. Those I called up, giving me an epic view both into her eyes in my regular vision, and into her pussy in an overlay.

My cock head was swelled beyond what I'd seen the previous time before, probably because I was getting ready to go, and it was making a huge apple of a bulge inside her pussy, pressing out on the walls, even pressing so far past her cervix I was stretching the end of her vagina.

I'd have to time this right... i was getting soooo close...

NOT pushing to my maximum, I pulled back ever so slightly and rotated my hips until I had it, a direct line - and - OHOHHHHHhhYrrnn! YessZzzzz!!! My cum blasted in a spurt from my urethra, a hose-spray insta-burst of fluid, lined up exactly with the gaping-open os (slit) in her cervix. The shot went up, and it went in, and then.... Rrrrnnnnggg!!! Yesss again, I coated her insides again!

I could relax, then, and just thrust harder and with abandon, giving her second orgasm either a start or an extension, I was too wrapped up to be for sure.

Opening my eyes, I looked into hers.

She said an odd word, then, I knew it, but I didn't know why she said it. It was so strange, and I was still coming, that I didn't quite understand it at first.

The word she'd said was in Alien. She spoke... TWERKEL?!?

As I calmed down, the meaning of the word started flowing over me. It was a compound word, multiple ideas sequentially, the first of which was a verb, "Create" or "Request" or "Bequeath", all in one idea, maybe 'bring forth' would be better.

The second part of the alien word was odd, and the best translations that overlapped were somewhere between 'Shogun', 'Muse', and 'Designer'.

My mind repeated this word, and I said it out loud.

In response, the AutoDoc interface started listing out huge volumes of data that flowed over and into me like moving from sitting with feet in a pool, to going under the surface and stretching out all your limbs to feel what was around me.

An ideogram that represented her started ticking off what I knew were requirements, and put ratings next to each one - ethical construct knowledge, past adherence to ethics - public and private, inspiration to think about ethics abstractly, sets of rules known and not-yet (which it seemed to be pushing into her as I looked and then ticking green/pass), physical agility, all kinds of mental acuity and intuitions about interpersonal relations, body language of others, ability to communicate with motions...

And the list went on.

As I watched, her marks turned green, and a progress bar started ticking up.

What the fuck was happening?

I'd stopped moving, shut my eyes, and just relaxed into her. She said something to me, a question maybe, and in response I said (I have no idea why), in TWERKEL, "Count Down from Ten to Zero, then sleep."

She did. By the time she did, I'd pulled off of her and moved to the side, and she was drifting.

My interface was still working, and I kept my eyes blinking shut and open to see if there was any change in her.

The progress bar completed. A timer showed in her info, about 4 hours.

It was 2 am, so that'd be cutting it close for classes in the morning, I thought.

I settled down.

This whole thing was really freaky.

Looking again with DIVE, I saw down below where I'd come, and sure enough, after I pulled out, her vaginal walls collapsed against each other from the exit to almost the cervix (a natural process, I'd seen that before). This left a pool of cum there to collect (again, natural), and as I watched, the muscles relaxed and her cervix settled down into this pool so the os slit was sitting submerged.

It didn't matter.

My cum rope had passed into her uterus and slathered the lower walls near the entrance. I could look deeper, and I did, but it was just sitting there.

I had to play back in my head what had just happened with the word I'd spoken.

Rhonda whispered, "She's ... asleep already? And... what were those words she was saying?"

I said, "I'll tell you later."

I had no intention of telling her, ever, but it seemed expedient.

I rolled over on my side, away from them, and thought. I thought hard. What had just happened?

What the Actual Fuck?

The buttons I'd pressed before were very straightforward. Mostly I did things via those buttons. The intelligence thing, I got that, I'd changed something and it didn't use the same process as just ENHANCE.

This had actuated with a single word that I hadn't known before she told me. I was pretty sure I'd agreed to the change by repeating it out loud.

She was going to be something more, I was pretty sure about that.

After pondering this a good long while, maybe 20 minutes, I checked back on the sperm - I was worried that my sperm wasn't active and I'd been shooting blanks.

Turns out (confirmed by later online research and actual watching), about 15 minutes after ejaculation, the spermatozoa in the semen go from hanging in a gell to being highly mobile and swimming.

My swimmers were spreading out in her uterus, covering the walls but moving steadily.

Above them, an egg hung in each fallopian tube, along the wall, sticking there. I might make twins, I thought. That'd be something. Twin Kevin Juniors. Or, Kevina's, some kind of female me, plus all the beauty and grace that Jill would genetically bring to the table.

My mind drifted.

I realized I was almost asleep and just let it happen. Sleeeeeeep....

== Chapter: Morning Again ==

My phone awoke me at 6:30, but I said fuck that... Only to realize I really had to pee.

Jumping out of bed (my side being open), I hustled to the bathroom to solve my problem.

Washing my hands without brushing teeth in the morning seemed a waste of water, so I did that quick and got all minty-happy before opening the door to exit ...

And there, outside the door and across the room, I was greeted by the sight of the bent-over butt-end (spread) of that night's bedmate, a very naturally redheaded Pam Davids.

She was Hilli David's (fraternal) twin sister, and the beauty of one reflected in the other.

I thought about asking her about being a twin, but it wasn't the time - she was leaning over the back of the couch looking back at me while Wilma knelt next to her, massaging her clit and pussy with one hand each.

1...2021222324...27