Alien AutoDoc Arm Appliance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's what she'd said. In point of fact, I wasn't always tidy. I was barely tidy. Sometimes, definitely, every other year, I was momentarily tidy.

They quickly nodded and folded their clothes.

I just sat in the chair and watched. They went to town. Once naked, they got cleaning supplies from the shelf in the laundry room and started wiping down everything, sweeping, vacuuming, and the like.

Lara was texting, and then went to get her laptop and sit on the couch next to me.

I was just watching Sab's butt move, and sometimes Elle's, though it was frankly less attractive. Elle's boobs were definitely bigger, but not as high-pointed, so everyone had some points for and against their 'ideal'. I certainly figured I wasn't anywhere close to ideal.

Lara asked, "I'm thinking I'll tell Terri Nicholson and Hilli Davids they can be my helpers, if you don't mind. There's too much to organize."

I shrugged, "Okay?"

Hilli Davids was quiet most of the time. She was into Gymnastics and did Cheer Squad for our basketball team, but I had a feeling the cheer squad was because she loved gymnastics and not the other way around.

Lara jumped up, "Oh, she's here," and walked quickly upstairs.

Coming back down, I could see a second set of legs, and that was Terri Nicholson, her dark Asian hair in a pony-tail. Her thick glasses, a defining feature of her face, were gone, and I could see how pretty she was all of a sudden.

Terri came up, looked over at Elle and Sab (that they were naked but working away), and asked Lara, "Just for vacuuming?"

"His rule, but we might both be doing it, so better to be safe. Up to him, though."

Lara's phone dinged again, and she went upstairs, "Just a minute."

Terri looked at me.

I said, still a little confused, "How do I get the pleasure of you being here?"

She smiled at me and just said, "The timing is right, so, I'm here. Plus, Lara said to be, and she said, that you said, that'd I'd be singing 2nd chair on this."

Shrugging, I had nothing to say, so I watched as she pulled off her jacket.

Someone started to come downstairs, and I heard Lara's voice behind them say, "No - this is the last one. Anyone else, send them away."

Hilli Davids came down. She had short bright-orange-red hair, a face that looked like it was sunburn-peeling, and a lithe body that I'd seen bouncing at the football and basketball games many times. Her bouncy nature didn't mean she was loud, though, or talkative, just energetic. It was a contrast I really liked.

She, too, came in and watched as Sab and Elle were (!!omg!!) naked, but still dusting and cleaning. After she saw them, she kind of half-nodded and started by pulling off her sweatshirt.

It came off with her shirt, leaving her in a pink bra.

Elle pointed at the stacks of folded clothes and said, "Always be Tidy. Important."

I wasn't going to object!

Lara followed up behind them and said, "I need you two to help with organization stuff, the dusting and vacuuming can wait, Elle and Sab have that."

"So..."

"Oh, go ahead, Kevin loves watching naked boobs and butts. We all ate dinner naked."

They squinted, like I could see the word forming in their heads, 'really?'

I said, "Lara - please? Everybody doesn't need to know that. I'll get teased, it'd be... bad."

She nodded and said, "Oh, right," but then added, "Understood. Still, we have to bring Hilli and Terri up to speed on Everything. I need lots of help - I'd like to not have secrets from them, if they're sworn to secrecy?"

Hilli said seriously, "Of course. On my honor."

Terri repeated that; I wasn't sure where it came from but what the heck.

They finished stripping off, and Lara called them all together. I was a fly on the wall, watching, but I knew I had to appear to be doing something else, so I got up and came back with a novel from my room and sat down in the easy chair again, across the room from them but well within hearing range.

"Girls," Lara began, "Here's the info. All this is in-group ONLY. No outside sharing. No typing up the happenings, it's all verbal only. Stuff like that gets out it's bad for everybody. Got it?"

"Good. Now. Kevin only had sex like once, 2 months ago, then nothing, until this afternoon. I was the first one, months ago, then it was Missy, then me, but... things have changed. He has MAJOR skills now. Both of us, just about the most epic orgasms anyone could imagine in a lifetime, ever. Not kidding, no shit no lie. That said, drop your inhibitions. He wants us to lick each other after sex. Always lick his cock as cleanup, after he's been in you and come. It's a thing. We're sleeping him plus two in bed tonight, but we'll trade those two out, say, 2 am. Everybody should get a chance."

They were all smiling, super happy at this info, but with an earnestness in their eyes that kind of surprised me.

"It's been a couple of hours now, he's probably ready to pop off again. Hilli, you look fresh, you want, ah, the... 'first watch' of the night?"

Hilli giggled and said something quietly, like, "I'm dreaming. Yes."

"If you need to exercise, and I've needed to do jumping jacks and push-ups today, just drop and do some pushups and planks right here. Shower is over there, hose off if you want."

Sab said, "You need help, you said? But, Hilli can do that and if she's up, she can't help you. Should I take first?"

"Want to grab a quick shower first?"

"Sure!"

Lara looked at me, ostensibly reading, and said in a silly mock-commanding voice, "Kev. Sab's gonna rinse off then you and her can commence-ta-fuckin'."

They all laughed, and I did, too.

Sab split off and got in the shower, I heard it start almost instantly.

Lara, Hilli, and Terri grabbed laptops and got their stuff out of my room and over to the kitchen table in the mini-kitchen area I had near the laundry room.

I heard Lara say as she passed by, talking with Hilli, "Gonna need some soundproofing down here, paint... nicer furniture, for sure."

"We'll go tomorrow. What's the palette?"

"Let's go with a slate-grey, super-super-light saffron-yellow, almost white though, as accents? Gotta check the match with the gray. Nothing overpowering, just quietly happy near the edges..."

I didn't hear more and didn't need to. Girls had names for colors, I'd already come to understand, that were different from guy colors.

A guy would say, "Yellow."

A girl would say anything. It could be saffron, egg-yolk, goldilocks, lemon, honey, gold, white-gold, marigold, straw... Almost anything. In my head, I'd just hear, "Yellow".

Sab came out of the bathroom rubbing a towel up and down her front, her relatively small breasts (A-cups) bouncing and deforming with being towel dried.

She came over to me and took my hand, and we walked into the bedroom, where she shut the door behind us and turned off the overhead light.

The bed had been made, I noticed, and I wondered who did that and when. She turned down the covers and sat, but then stood and came over.

I said, "Hi."

She smiled, "Hello. I think we already know each other."

"Uh, mostly?"

"Six years, Kev. I've been singing with you for 6 years. Well, 5 and a half, now. But, still. Long time. You know me. Plus, we had 8th grade homeroom together."

We had, at that.

She put her hands on my hips, "You seem to be wearing clothes." Changing her tone to be helpful and kind, she asked, "Did you want to _do_ something now, or should we just lie down and _pretend_ to do something? No pressure, I'm open."

Looking at her face, I said, "You are soooo beautiful, Sab. I have no right to ask you to do anything with me. I'm just this guy, and you're... well, you're ... amazing."

She looked down, quickly, and sighed, then inhaled a deep inhale that had a kind of catch in it. As she looked up again, slowly, I could see she had a tear on her cheek. "That's ... so sweet."

I shrugged and was about to say, "It's the truth" but she started kissing me, and I was not going to interrupt that!

Pulling my shirt off, she broke the kisses to run her hands over my chest and back, coming around behind me to reach around and unbutton my pants. I shucked my shoes off, and she got my jeans unzipped and pulled wide, then my underwear and pants went down at one go.

I'd not had help like this undressing in years... if ever... so I was laughing, and while 'twas madness, there was method to it.

I asked about how she was doing this, methodically stripping me in a very specific way.

She burst out laughing and said, "I used to babysit. Kids? You need mad skillz or you get steamrolled. Sometimes they punch."

"I promise not to punch."

"Entirely different circumstances, Kev. Though... you DO fill my chest with echoes of it. I had trouble with those boys, for Sure. But I loved them... those twins, like they were my own. They moved away this summer?! I miss them so much already. My twins..." She sounded wistful. "Pretty epic - smiling and fun, and silly, and irritating, and loving, and snuggly, and running - EveryFuckinWay - amuck."

I guessed I could understand that. "I've babysat a little, a little, a long time ago? I helped my sister watch our cousins, my mom's sister's kids, but I was probably more hindrance than help. I think I was ... maybe 9? 10?"

She stood and turned me around to face her. She was tall, about my height, enough to look me in the eyes. "You're not that anymore. Though... you are still a troublemaker, though, I think. Probably?"

I smiled in mock horror, "Me?!?!"

I was definitely that.

She bent in for the kiss, and I felt my cock, up at 45-degrees and ready for action, pressing hot into her cool abdomen. She inhaled as that happened, just before our lips met, and her soft kisses pressed in on me just about the same moment her hard nipples scraped across my somewhat hairy chest.

I wondered if I should trim that down, but no one was objecting yet.

Just standing there, I ran my hand up and down the soft skin of her back, down past her undulating ribs and out to her hip-bone, muscles moving next to it as she stretched into me and we pressed ourselves together.

Letting my hand roam must have encouraged her hands to roam, too, and she found the small of my back to hold, and let her fingers go over my butt on the way to my hip, too.

Tongues akimbo and slip-sliding in a tango mostly in her mouth, I withdrew to make space and thus invite her to stick her tongue in my mouth? She did, so we could trade back and forth who was where.

I liked that part.

She broke the kiss and breathed hard into my ear, "Are we going to do this? I've been dreaming about this ALL week." The word 'all' was breathed out as an exhale. Her lip-lock resumed and I let my right hand come up to her chest and over her breast, stroking her nipple lightly and feeling her respond.

Breaking contact again, she asked, "How do you want me?"

I thought, and stepped back and looked at her, and said, "Sixty nine, I think."

"You'd ... do that?"

I said, "Duh," and sat down on the bed, then scooted to the middle. She crawled up, couldn't decide, and I guided her so she was kneeling over my face with one of my hands up and the other down.

She lifted my cock and I felt her kissing up and down, but I wasn't deterred - I wanted to taste her joys, but she was crouching too far up and I couldn't reach.

I pulled her hips down onto my face, hard, planting my mouth over her lips but not moving much initially. She was surprised by the grab, but then relaxed as I let my tongue go between my lips and out, wide and wet, pushing into her lips and finding she was already really wet there.

Onward I licked, getting my hand into the motion, and using my index finger inside her gently and steadily to match my licking on, over, above, below, and then again on her clit.

She shuddered quickly and stopped working on my penis, setting her head on my thighs, "I ... can't ... when you do that, I can't concentrate...I want..."

"Feel the now, Sab. Be in the now. Feel my tongue?"

"OHhhhMmmmmyyGodddd yesss..."

Onward I licked, at least a tasty 10 minutes, and I could tell she was building up more based just on her body movements. I wondered if she'd like me to talk dirty to her. I wasn't sure what that was, but I'd read about it, that sometimes people liked that.

I tried it, licks between phrases: "I love your taste, Sabrina. You're JUICY. HOT and Juicy! You're Flowing over me, I love the way you're sooo ready... You're going to come for me, Sab. I'm not stopping until you come for me.... Relax and feel the licks? Oh, yeah, I'm licking your cunt, Sabrina. Your Tasty Little Cunny, I want it."

Her breathing kept up hard, and she had some almost-shudders as I found a spot inside her tunnel that seemed more sensitive than most, so I found it again and lightly stroked it, just at the limit of where my finger could reach on her front side.

High-pitched whining alternated with gasping moans, and it wasn't too much longer, she came, grunting and whining high, not quiet in the least. Instead of crushing my head, she just trembled and held ultra still, shaking hard like she was so held-tight she couldn't stand to move one bit.

I just kept licking and moving my finger.

What's not to love about a girl who's orgasming?

She slowed down on her own, mostly, but I let that happen by stopping my motions, and just let her relax and breathe.

It took a few minutes before she pulled her hips up off my face and invited me to turn around to lie next to her.

The desk light was harsh on my face, so she shifted up, then changed her mind and got out of bed, grabbing a t-shirt on the back of the chair (mine) and putting it over the lamp.

I liked watching her move.

She said as she got back in and knelt by my hips, bending in, "MmmmmMMmm... Yummy cock." Her sucking didn't take but a minute to get me to full again.

She shifted upwards to straddle my legs. "Kev, I'm ... warning you, I'm not a virgin. I was with Tom Dixon for most of last year and some of this summer, we finally did it, but he went off to Dalhousie University and I'm still here. So... "

I smiled, "So... I'm glad I won't hurt you tonight."

"You couldn't ever hurt me. I know you better than that."

This was confusing to me. We had known each other for a long time, and talked on occasion, but not too much, and it'd been pretty cursory. Still, she was imbuing this connection with meaning, so I just could grunt an agreement.

Reaching down between her legs, she said, "So... this first time, I want... i want to See You, look down on My... my Man. All of My Man. You're going to take me, but really, I'm taking you."

"Glad to be had, Sab. I think I get the better view out of the two of us."

She smiled but had some concentration. Her hand moved my cock-head up and down her slit, and she experimentally sat back, and then down on me, sliding me in Oh-So-Nicely, and I grunted.

Her hands came down to my shoulders to lean forwards, her blonde over-shoulder-length almost-curly hair spilling around her face and making a small tunnel for us.

My hands? I started on her legs, then her hips, then moved up to hold her small breasts as she moved. The changeup in body types startled me, in a way. It wasn't bad that she was smaller on top - they were great. It's just that they were very tight to her body and it was very much a contrast with what I'd felt on Missy.

She grunted between breaths, probably noticing me noticing her boobs, and said, "I don't have much up top, but..."

"Beautiful, Sabrina. I love exactly what you have. All of you."

She swooned and fell forwards on me, making my hands have to get out of the way to hug her. The up-down motions became more complex, but I could feel my cock going up and into her, and rubbing all the length of her vagina, her soft hot tunnel that was Sooooo much better than any hand I'd ever given myself.

We just silently moved against each other for a while, both reveling in the sensations, my cock sliding into her and her body vibrating in response and pushing down on mine.

Breasts against my chest made for a small cushion, but her face appearing over mine and embracing me with kisses gave me a measure of her devotion and enthusiasm for what she was doing.

Shifting her body, her knees came up farther and I could feel myself getting extra deep into her, and that part started to make her shudder and stiffen... then... come! Oh, wow did she come! Her voice wasn't loud, but it was the kind of grunts someone gives when lifting a heavy weight, and I held her tight to me, pressing down on her lower back with my hands.

I wasn't far behind, my own pressure building, tightening, and the pulse-grabs on my cock of her orgasm triggered my own spasming release, thrust-upwards coming spurting Hrnrrrg! And Hrrrnnnnnggg! And more... ohhhhh fuUUUUUuck... FUuuckkkeyahhhh..ohhhhh yeahhrrrrrrnnng! Luuuuuvvvvvv rnnrnrnrnngggg that pusssFUUUUUUUsey!!!

Knowing that my cum was splashing into her depths and pushing it farther still as best I could with my hips, I eventually got some distance from the convulsion's vision-wash.

Then, there was the relaxation. Soft body on and around me, a hot pussy holding my cock Exactly Right...

Her head moved back to be above mine, her eyes searching mine with a gentle smile painting her face with calm happiness.

A tear dropped onto my face.

I didn't ask, I didn't want to interrupt her moment. Sometimes it's good to just shut up.

She said, filling in the details, "Maybe I'll get my own twins someday. You'd be a good dad."

I thought about it. I guessed I might be. I wasn't sure. "I... guess I would be? Still, like, it's... I know, the important thing is loving, being in love, giving hugs, caring and time, but... Sometimes I'm impatient, and ..."

She shook her head. "Ethical. Loving." Her chin bunched up in a rejection of that, "Nope. You're dad-level approved."

I laughed, but then she shifted, and I could feel that I slipped out of her.

She said, "Awwwww...." in disappointment, and I decided that was the perfect thing to say.

At the same time she sat up and off to shift to be alongside me, she seemed to remember something, and sat up and leaned over me quickly. Her mouth went directly down over the top of my wet and dripping cock, and she pulled with her fingers to get any wetness on the shaft she couldn't reach into her mouth, slurping it up with some relish.

Leaning back my head and closing my eyes with the sheer joy of that feeling, I waited, and she finished with an audible lip-smack of yummy, and lay down by my side, tucking in under my arm where I could side-hug her.

We lay there for a long while quietly, maybe 20 minutes or more.

She shifted, then, hesitantly, and put her mouth right by my ear, putting her hand over the top and speaking incredibly softly. She said, "I think I know what you did to me. I'm okay with it."

I started a little, confused, but she pushed my chest down and continued, talking softly, conspiratorially.

"Kev, listen carefully. You did something. I'm different. It happened to all of us, and we're pretty sure it happened in chorus last monday. I don't believe it was a chemical. You did something, or you were in the right place at the right time. I'm different now. I'm younger. It's like I'm five again, jumping up and down, tons of energy, more every day. I had a big scar on my left hand, it's Just Gone. My toenail was sore, it fell off and a new one is just poking from the base, growing back. My gums are puffy. The most Wild Unbelievable Part? Get this! I don't need glasses to read anymore! You did this. YOU did this, to me."

I waited.

"And, I know you did this, because ... I love you."

She let that hang as well.

"I am deeply, totally, utterly committed. I love you. There is zero doubt. I don't fall in love fast, I know myself! But, not this time, bang, there you are, center of my heart. I don't just love you though. I want to marry you, and get old together, and have 17 kids, like my great grandmother. I have Zero idea where that came from, but it's my new... presumption? It's just... how I'm going to live, now? And, you? I know this, too. You're going to have other wives. Somehow I'm okay with that. You're gonna live and love and stop by and fuck me silly and I'm gonna go with it, because I get Twins. Maybe lots of Twins. Baby Twin Kevins, or more."

1...56789...27