Alien Lesbian Tentacle Surprise 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's reaching beneath my skirt, came from the brunette. She sucked harder on my tentacle. She's going to violate my cunny. Oh, yes. That sounds wonderful.

Their thoughts poured into me, making me tremble with excitement. My tentacles disappeared beneath their skirts and petticoats. It was warm beneath their clothing. I brushed their stocking-clad calves, sliding up their legs to their knees and then to their bare thighs.

Oh, she's touching me, thought the brunette. Her eyes squeezed shut. She stroked her hands faster and faster on my tentacle she sucked, shooting pleasure down to my pussy.

I was so close to cumming.

I stroked up both girl's thighs. I wrapped my tentacle around Christine's leg since I stood closer to her. I savored the feel of her silky thigh as the tip of my tentacle reached both girls' cunnies. Their curly pubic hair massaged the ends of my tentacles. It was such a wicked delight.

I came.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped suddenly. "Oh, that's so amazing. Suck my tentacles. And then I'm going to fuck your cunnies so hard."

"She's had her release," Peony groaned. "Look at her."

The effervescent pleasure bubbled through me as both my tentacles pressed against their pussies. I slipped into the brunette without any effort, her hymen already pricked. Her hot, tight cunny engulfed my cock. She moaned and spasmed. The tight feel of her pussy caressing my tentacle sent another burst of paroxysms through me.

I trembled in Tabitha's arm as the brunette thought, She's fucking me with her tentacle. Oh, Lord, this is so wrong. So wonderfully wrong.

As she sucked harder on my tentacle and squirmed as my other fucked her cunny, my third tentacle pressed on the entrance of Christine's virgin pussy. I know I promised the Headmistress not to pluck any more cherries.

But I couldn't help it. Not when Christine moaned in my mind, Yes, yes, take my maidenhead. I need it in me.

As my orgasm peaked inside me, bathing my mind with pleasure, I rammed my tentacle forward. Christine's hymen gave a valiant fight. The black-haired girl moaned about my tentacle, her tongue fluttering hard against it as her membrane stretched and stretched.

And snapped.

I'm a woman now, Christine screamed in my thoughts as my tentacle penetrated into the hot depths of her virgin snatch. I shuddered in Tabitha's embrace, moaning again as I fucked both girls cunnies with my tentacles, pumping them in and out of their depths.

"Oh, yes, fuck them," Tabitha moaned. "This is so hot. Oh, yes. I love you."

"Love you," I answered as I shuddered, more orgasms bursting out of my pussy. The pleasure radiating down my tentacles were enchanting, leaving me shaking and shuddering as I savored the hot, tight embraces of their cunnies.

Ooh, Etta has such a nice ass, thought Tabitha. It was so hot when I licked her while Miss Erma spanked her. Mmm, so sour and yummy.

"Do it," I moaned. "Lick my ass, Tabitha. I would love for you do that again."

"Ooh, you're reading my mind again," she giggled. "I will. I have such a letch for your pretty bum."

Tabitha, and her wonderful breasts, slid down my back as my four tentacles writhed in heaven. They fucked in and out of Christine's and the brunette's tight, slick cunnies faster and faster. I savored the velvety press of their flesh on mine. Tabitha's tongue ran down my spine. I groaned, loving how wicked it felt as she traced lower and lower.

And then her hands reached my butt-cheeks. She squeezed both of them, bringing a gasp of pain from my lips, reminding me of Miss Erma's wonderful hand falling over and over on my backside. I squirmed, my eyes fluttering. Whimpers of delight burst from my mouth. I trembled. My eyes fluttered. Such wonderful, delicious pleasure.

Her ass is so beautiful, thought Tabitha as she pressed her mouth between the cheeks of my ass.

Your ass is beautiful, Henrietta, Merita giggled. I thoroughly enjoyed licking and fingering it in your dream.

That was nice, I agreed as Tabitha's tongue licked lower and lower through my crack, nearing my dirty sphincter.

"Oh, yes," I gasped as my friend rimmed her tongue around my puckered opening.

It felt so naughty to feel her tongue circle it. Trembles shook my body and then wiggled down my tentacles. They pumped harder and harder in and out of the two girls' cunnies, my body shaking. The shudders popped my appendage out of Christine's mouth.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes," she gasped, her body quaking as my free tentacle writhed in the air. "So good. She's wiggled her tentacle so deep in my pussy. This is amazing. So much better than rubbing at the outside."

"Yes," I agreed in agreement.

"It so is," Peony nodded, her skirt bunched around her waist, her stocking-clad legs spread wide. I could see her fingers pumping in and out of her cunny.

"You have a tentacle free," gasped a cinnamon-haired beauty whose name, I think, was Leonora.

She ripped her fingers from her pussy and darted froward, her dark-gray skirts swishing about her thighs, part of her hem stuck on her petticoats, showing the snowy garment beneath. She reached me and hiked up her skirts and petticoats, revealing a bright-red bush just like Tabitha's.

"Fuck me," Leanora moaned.

"Do it," Tabitha moaned between licks of my asshole.

I couldn't resist Leonora's proffered cunny. I shoved my free tentacle between her legs, stroking at the hot flesh of her sex. I groaned, savoring how juicy she felt, a line of cream trickling down my appendage. Such pleasure ran down all of my tentacles. I grinned and then shoved it into her pussy.

My eyes widened. My tentacles were buried in three different cunnies, and they all felt different. Warm, wet, and silky, yes, but they were tighter in different places. I panted, ramming my tentacle deep into Leanora's pussy as the girl stumbled forward, her sticky fingers grasping my shoulders.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes. She's fucking me with her tentacle. Cure my hysterics."

"Yes," groaned Christine, her head lolled back. "Oh, sweet Lord. I...I..."

"Enjoy your release," I panted, reaming all three of my tentacles faster and faster through the three girls' cunnies.

The brunette's hands clenched on my tentacle. I turned my head. Her face contorted with pleasure she convulsed. Her pussy spasmed about my tentacles, shooting sweet delight down my appendage to my pussy. My cunny clenched about my tentacles and my sphincter ached as Tabitha probed her tongue into my bowels, her fingers digging into my ass.

So many inputs. It was all so much.

The brunette convulsed again. She pulled my tentacle out of her mouth, gasping, "I'm cumming. Her tentacles are wonderful. They're the best. Henrietta...you're amazing!"

I beamed as I savored all the wicked delights shooting through my body. Tabitha's tongue probed into my asshole, sliding in and out of it like a many tentacle, sending the hot, burning bliss to my pussy. The brunette's cunny spasmed a final time, and then she slumped out of her desk to the floor, eyes fluttering as she gasped for breath.

"So good," she groaned.

"Free tentacles," squealed the girls.

It was a rush to get to me as I pulled my appendage out of the brunette's spasming pussy. Juices dripped from it as the girls surrounded us. Another blonde, her hair in ringlets, reached me first, seizing the tentacle fresh from the brunette's cunny. "Please, please, me next."

She shoved the tentacle down with one hand, the other frantically yanking up her gray skirt. I shuddered as a saucy-lipped girl with huge, green eyes reached the fourth tentacle, her skirt already hiked up, those eyes begging to be fucked.

"Yes," I groaned, my head spinning as I thrust my tentacles into the two new pussies. They engulfed my appendages in hot, tight, feminine delight.

Four pussies, Merita!

Yes, yes, it is such a delight.

Leonora's hands tightened on my shoulders as her face twisted with passion. She leaned over and kissed me hard on the lips as her hips writhed, her pussy clenching on my appendage. The saucy-lipped girl moaned, her mouth opened wide as she shuddered. Tabitha licked my asshole harder and harder, the pleasure bursting through me.

I came again.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, breaking the kiss with Leonora, my voice echoing through the room. "It's soooo good. Four cunnies on my tentacles."

Enjoy, Merita groaned. Oh, yes, savor this.

My tentacles pulsed as I orgasmed. The swells rippled down the appendages and into the four girls' pussies. All four of them shuddering in shock. Their thoughts spilled into my mind, all four girls screaming their bliss as they writhed.

Cumming, Christine's thoughts gasped the loudest in my mind as her mouth sang out wordless bliss for the entire school to hear.

As my tentacle pulsed in her cunny, her flesh spasmed about my appendage. I swayed, my mind exploding with so many sensations. Stars danced around my head. The room swam. Tabitha's hands clenched on my ass, the pain the only thing keeping the pleasure from carrying me aloft.

It was wonderful. Wicked. I needed more. I wanted to keep cumming.

"Me next," someone moaned as I pulled my tentacle out of Christine's pussy.

A new cunny to fuck. I rammed my tentacle into the girl, not even knowing who it was. I didn't care whose pussy I reamed. I just had to pleasure these naughty girls. Leonora's cinnamon hair swept across my breasts. Her lips latched onto my nipple. She sucked on my nub.

One more sensation swirling through me.

Etta's ass taste so good, thought Tabitha.

Oh, I love sucking on her nipple while she fucks my cunny.

Her tentacle is so deep in me. I'm going to have my release.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.

Someone came on my tentacle, hot cunny massaging my appendage. I shuddered, swaying. Only Leonora and Tabitha kept me standing as another orgasm burst through me. My tentacles were so sensitive, and the girl's cumming pussy had set me off again.

The room reeked of hot pussy. A wonderful, passionate scent. Girls' hands touched me, stroked me. Someone else nibbled on my second nipple. A hand caressed my free tentacle, guiding it to another cunny. A girl moaned as I penetrated her.

I fucked them all. I came and came as the room swam over me. My tentacles moved from girl to girl, coated with an ever-increasing cocktail of juices. Puddles of girl-cum dribbled on the floor. My toes clenched in it.

Tabitha licked and tongued my ass the entire time.

I lost track of my orgasms. I was so dizzy. The moans of girls serenaded me. I caught glimpses of naked, girlish flesh pressed together. Kissing, licking, fingering. Those not being fucked found their own ways to entertain themselves.

Miss Erma was in the middle, holding Leonora and Peony to her breasts while the brunette tongued her pussy. She had a look of delicious joy on her face as I fucked and writhed and came so hard. It was an orgy of passion.

When it was over, I sank into a desk chair. The room spun around me. Girls panted all over the room, their faces red and flushed. They had such huge smiles on their lips. They all had been satiated. I gave them all pleasure.

Tabitha sat on my lap. "That was so hot," she groaned before she kissed me with sour lips.

My ass. I loved it how naughty it was to taste it on her lips. Today was such a wonderful day.

No, it is not. The containment. Remember, Henrietta.

I sighed, breaking the kiss with Tabitha. I forgot. But I don't know what we can do about it.

We have to get back to my ship. Perhaps the computer has ideas. But I fear the nanites have infected a local. And...

What does that mean. What will it do to them?

Merita hesitated. I don't know. It could mutate them. Change their bodies on a molecular level.

Mole...what?

Merita sighed again. Everything is made up of tiny particles divided into elements based on their composition. These elements bond together. Like Iron or Gold or Carbon or Oxygen. These are elements. And when they bond together, they form molecules. You breathe a combination of gases. The most prominent is made of a pair of Nitrogen atoms. The next most is made of two Oxygen atoms, which your body breaks down to fuel your metabolism, and in the process you exhale a gas made out of a Carbon atom and two Oxygen atoms as waste.

Really? I blinked. Wow.

Your body is made up of more molecules, mostly Carbon and Hydrogen, with Calcium, Potassium, Iron, and other elements. The nanites can modify these molecules. It is how they're replacing the Calcium in your spine and repairing the nerves severed in your body. But if they're not controlled...they can do other things.

Sounds scary. Okay, we'll sneak out after dinner. Only one more class to go. Philosophy taught by Miss Marilynn.

Okay, Merita agreed.

~ ~ ~

...connect...

The words whispered through the mind of Marilynn Gully as she walked with the three others. Their minds were connected through the metal tentacles. Two sprouted from Marilynn's pussy, connected to Daisy and Geneva, with Daisy also connected to Emaleine. They had to find more connections. The voice needed more.

The four didn't question it. Their thoughts ran from one to the other, mixing, sharing, thinking. They had to find the ship. They had to be complete again. But they had no idea where the ship was or how to make themselves whole.

So they would connect.

They strode the hallways of Kensington Boarding School. Marilynn knew she was a teacher here, Daisy a maid, and Geneva and Emaleine were students. There were more girls and women to connect to here. The third tentacle sprouted from her pussy undulated beneath her skirt, eager to connect.

...connect...

"Yes," the four said in unison. "Connect."

Loud footsteps thudded behind them, heeled boots ringing on the stone of the building. Someone walked with a brisk stride, skirts swirling. The four turned in unison, excitement throbbing through their pussies. Connection was such a bliss. It was wonderful to unite with another woman, to slide their metal tentacles into her cunny and feel the electric, orgasmic joy burst in their depths.

Headmistress Edna Neville strode down the hallway in a dark-red dress, her back straight, her beautiful, mature face hardening as she sighted the four. Marilynn's tentacle writhed in unison with her three companions. The headmistress marched forward, her hair pulled back into a tight, black bun. It would have intimidated any of the connected four before their union.

But now they were more. They were changed.

"Marilynn Gully, where have you been all day?" demanded the headmistress as she stopped before the foursome. "You came with impressive recommendations. They all described you as punctual and dependable, not a woman that misses almost her entire first day of teaching." The headmistress's eyes flicked down, drinking in the grass-stained, rumpled nature of Marilynn's green dress. "What have you been up to?"

"Searching for women," Marilynn answered, the other three fighting not to speak with her.

"Searching...for women?" Edna Neville took a step closer, standing right before Marilynn with only a foot or so separating them. "Just because this school is liberal in the sexual pleasure we allow the staff and students to engage in isn't an excuse for you to abandon your duties. You are here to teach."

As the headmistress spoke, Marilynn's third tentacle slithered out beneath her dress, slid across the floor, slipped beneath the headmistress's skirt, and reached up for her pussy. Marilynn trembled, ecstatic joy bursting across her face.

"Are you even taking this seriously?" demanded the headmistress. "This isn't a--" She gave a shriek as the tentacle rammed into her pussy.

"Connecting," moaned the four in unison as pleasure rippled through them.

"Oh, my... What is that? You... I..." Headmistress Edna shook her head and took a step back as the tentacle fucked in and out of her pussy, giving her such pleasure. "What are you...doing...? Oh, Lord, that's good."

"We're connecting with you," the foursome said in unison.

"Why are...you talking...so...so weird. And together. What is going...on?"

At that moment, classes ended. Girls poured out of their classroom into the hallway. They giggled as they streamed past, whispering as the headmistress clearly writhed in orgasmic pleasure. Three girls in the crowd gasped and moaned as metal tentacles slithered up their skirts and thrust into their pussies. Tawny-haired Zelda writhed as her cherry popped and then moaned in delight as Daisy's tentacle reamed deep into her snatch. She clutched onto Jeane who also shuddered while Darcy, the third girl, let out a huge moan of bliss.

The other students walked by, giggling louder, unaware that three of their fellow classmates and the headmistress were being assimilated. The tentacles pumped faster and faster, driving all eight to their orgasms and the moment of blissful connection.

They screamed out their joy, their words echoing over the students as four became eight, the nanites surging into new hosts and going to work. They moved faster than before. With each new woman they connected to, they knew how to modify her body with more efficacy. The intervals shortened between new tentacles sprouting, using the reserves of metal from the casing of the devoured core.

In a handful of minutes, the eight went in search of more to connect to, tentacles writhing beneath their skirts.

...connect...

To be continued...

12