Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then Maureen looked up at Michael, his young face filled with joy, filling her with his young, excitable organ, and she realized that We had brought them all closer together as a family, closer than they had ever been before. She could feel Judy's lust for Fred; she could feel Fred's intense need as he pounded into his daughter; and she could even feel the raw sensuality that Michael felt as he thrust inside her own vagina.

Judy looked into Maureen's eye and nodded, and Maureen made eye contact with Fred and then Michael, and then she realized that, through her, they felt what she was feeling too; the wonderful sensation of being stroked inside by her son's erect organ. They were all mentally linked, and in being mentally linked, there was a tremendous closeness between them, a personal intimacy that had never existed before that they were sharing on an extraordinary vibrant level. They were experiencing a new kind of togetherness that brought such joy and closeness that Maureen had never dreamed possible.

And so Maureen cast the last remnants of her reluctance aside, and gave herself to the joy of it. She smiled and winked at Judy as Fred continued to make love to her daughter, and Judy smiled back at her mother. Then Maureen looked up at Michael, and wrapped her arms and legs around him and gave him a passionate kiss, leaving no doubt in his mind that she was now more than just a willing participant.

And then somehow there were no longer four people in the room, but only one person, if it could be called a person at all. The four of them had become a single organism with eight arms, eight legs, two penises, and two vaginas. And this single organism was using its inner mechanisms to pleasure itself, because, at this time, there only existed It, the single organism. And as Maureen felt Michael inside of her, she also felt Judy loving the sensation of being filled by Fred; and she also felt Fred, loving the feeling of Judy's inner walls scraping against the tip of his penis; and she also felt Michael, with his firm desire to fill her with the warm sperm which felt so heavy in his balls, to mark her as his own, just as Fred had always done.

And then, as if they were all connected over some grand telepathic connection, they all started to climax at exactly the same time. Michael, being much younger, should have climaxed far sooner than Fred. But there was some group impulse, some group instinct, beyond their control, which manipulated their orgasms, pacing them all differently, as if it were coordinating them. It was as if We wanted to demonstrate to them the joys "We-ness" of melting their family down into one distinct lifeform, if only for a short time.

"Aaaaah!" The sound came not from Maureen, from Judy, from Fred, or from Michael, but from all of them. It was as if they all had but one mouth, and they spoke as a single chorus.

"Aaaaah! Aaaaaah! Aaaaah!" they cried out, their voices sounding wonderfully mixed in together as they all spoke with the same tongue. And then, at the exact same time, Michael exploded into Maureen, and Fred into Judy, and Maureen orgasmed, and Judy gave her Mother's hand an extra squeeze as her young body convulsed and shuddered.

They lay down next to each other on the narrow bed, and smiled and cuddled, and gave thanks for Us, which had made this all possible.

********

The next morning everyone got up and acted normally at breakfast, except that Fred not only kissed Maureen on the lips but also Judy, and Michael kissed his mother as well, but it wasn't a son's kiss; it was the kiss of a full fledged lover. Maureen realized that things would never be the same for them again. After they had all gone to bed last night, Maureen had heard squeaking sounds from Judy's bedroom, and realized that Michael had gone in to claim his little sister.

But there were bigger issues to deal with today. Judy was to become Host to a new generation of Us. Judy had accepted the fact that she was going to be Host, even though she still didn't know quite what that meant.

Maureen went to school with her, to accompany her and help her in any way she could. But it was actually Tom Faraday and not the school nurse who took Judy to the facility. On the way there, Maureen vented her rage at him.

"You knew. You knew all along," said Maureen, still furious that she had been tricked into Infecting all her friends and her entire family, on the pretense of saving Judy.

"Of course. But the choice had to be yours. And it was, wasn't it?" Faraday's grin irritated her.

He took her to one of the factories which housed the growing number of cocoons.

Before long they were standing in front of an open cocoon. The interior of the cocoon looked fleshy and beige and was glistening with some kind of wetness.

"The Voice is telling me to remove my clothes," said Judy.

Do it, Dear.

"Do it, dear," said Maureen.

Judy, even when Infected, was a little self-conscious about undressing in front of a grinning Tom Faraday. But she complied, getting undressed as she bathed uncomfortably in his predatory smile.

Judy looked inside the pod, and saw the rigid fleshy rod sticking out of the ground which seemed to be vibrating. It seemed to have a life of its own. And Judy had a good idea where that rod was going to end up.

"You want me to go in there?" Judy asked, hoping the answer was no.

Maureen nodded.

"What will it do to me?"

"It will prepare you to have babies, dear. Many babies," said Maureen, rubbing her daughter's naked shoulders, which were shaking slightly. Maureen was a little scared too, but she tried hard not to show it.

"I don't know," said Judy in an uncertain tone. The Voice was telling it was safe, it would be good, but she wasn't so sure.

help her.

Maureen quickly undressed and took off all her clothes. When she was as nude as Judy, she stepped into one of the larger cocoons. A quivering rod slowly moved up and Maureen spread her legs to accommodate it. She gasped as it entered her vagina, filling her painfully, but she turned a forced a smile on her face. "Join me, dear," she said, reaching out her hand.

Judy looked doubtfully at the quivering fleshy rod inside her mother's vagina. "Is it ok, Mom? Does it hurt?"

No, dear it's perfectly fine.

"No dear, it's perfectly fine," said Maureen, smiling as widely as she could as the rod vibrated inside of her. "Come, dear, come."

Judy tentatively took her mother's hand, and Maureen pulled her in. Judy watched with horror as a fleshy rod came up out of the bottom of the cocoon and tried to enter her vagina. At first, Judy's probe didn't get the angle quite right, so it kind of backed up, and felt around.

Her womb must be prepared. Help her!

Maureen spread Judy's legs apart and angled her body properly, helping the rod properly penetrate her. Judy gasped as she felt it inside of her. The fleshy rod was warm, and it pulsated.

"There you go," said Maureen, hugging her daughter in the tight, warm space of the cocoon. "Everything is going to be all right now."

After a moment Judy said, "Mom, it's starting to feel funny inside me. I'm scared."

Maureen hugged her daughter again and kissed her reassuringly, with the kiss not only of a Mother, but also a full fledged lover. Their tongues dueled with each other as the rods better impaled themselves in their respective wombs. And then fleshy caps descended on their heads, and time ceased to have meaning.

********

Maureen and Judy awoke to find that they had been deposited outside the cocoons.

"You see, that wasn't so bad," said Tom, who was still there.

"How do you feel, dear?" Maureen asked Judy anxiously.

"A little sore," said Judy, rubbing her belly. Her insides felt... used. Something had happened, inside of her. She wasn't sure what.

"That will pass," Tom said in a deep voice. "We'll do this again, tomorrow. Each time it gets easier, I promise." Tom smiled at her. He knew the exact opposite was true, and was actually looking forward to seeing Judy under sexual stress.

Maureen watched Judy carefully that evening. Her appetite seemed to have increased, but otherwise she seemed normal. She let Michael use her after dinner. Judy was too sore to participate so she and Fred simply watched. Maureen felt embarrassed, but in a way was glad to get Judy's mind off of what was undoubtedly going on inside her body.

********

The next day Maureen took Judy in for a second treatment, and this time Judy had the confidence to enter the cocoon on her own. She stripped down and entered the cocoon obediently without prompting, and they watched her spread her legs so the fleshy rod could impale her. As the fleshy cap came down on her head her eyes rolled up into their sockets and the cocoon closed entirely.

"You have done well," said Tom, putting an arm around Maureen's waist, as the cocoon closed around her daughter.

"I just don't want her hurt," said Maureen fearfully.

"She won't be," Tom assured her, hugging her and kissing her on the cheek.

After Judy emerged from her second treatment in the cocoon, she felt more weary and a little queasy, but a good dinner settled her stomach. But she felt warm all evening, and she started to feel bloated inside.

********

The following morning Maureen brought Judy back for the third treatment. This time Judy showed real reticence about entering the cocoon, until Maureen put a gentle hand on her naked back.

"Do I have to, Mom?" Judy asked, putting a hand on her rumbling belly.

"We demand it, dear," said Maureen gently. She had no choice, the Voice had told her. None of them did.

Judy gave a nervous smile, and stepped in the cocoon. The last thing Maureen saw before the pod closed was her daughter's anxious face as the fleshy rod moved up between her legs to do its work.

********

Two hours later, when Judy emerged, she doubled over, grabbing her waist.

"What is it, dear?"

"It burns, Mom. It really burns!" said Judy, in genuine pain as she hugged herself tightly. She looked at Tom accusingly. "You said it would get easier!"

"It will get easier," Tom smiled.

"It feels like... there's a lot of stuff moving inside me," Judy said. "It feels weird, Mom!"

"It's new life growing inside you, dear. Thousands of little ones," said Maureen, her eyes shining.

"Thousands? Really?" said Judy.

"Yes, dear."

"You have one more treatment in three days, and then you're all done," said Tom.

Maureen looked confused. "I thought...."

"You know basic biology as well as anyone, Maureen," said Tom. "What does an egg need in order to be fertilized?"

Maureen turned her gaze to the Revered One, waving its tentacles slowly in its black pool, its bright white eye staring at her, and then she knew.

Judy actually adapted to her pregnancy reasonably well. Within a day or two the pain in her abdomen was reduced to soreness. What she felt most was... migration. The Voice convinced her that she actually liked the idea of feeling of the movement of thousands of eggs within her body. She was fertile, now, more fertile than any other woman on the planet Earth. She felt the vast swirl of movement within her. It excited her, but also made her a little anxious. And at times she thought she could hear them.... humming, or even buzzing. A lot of tiny buzzing, all going on inside of her.

Judy wasn't the only one who was changing. Maureen was as well.

At first, Maureen had refused to even Infect Judy. She had done everything she could to protect her precious daughter from Us, Infecting friends and even every other member of her own family. But when she learned Judy was going to become Host, she agreed to Infect her only very reluctantly. Maureen didn't want Judy to get pregnant at such a young age, and certainly not to be host to thousands of alien creatures in her belly.

But over the last few days, Maureen's brain had been altered. Every night, as she went to bed, the Voice whispered to her. It told her what a good deed Judy was doing. How proud she should be that Judy was going to be Host to a new generation, to a superior form of life which would become the dominant species on the Earth. Maureen's mental landscape was subtly rearranged, night after night. The neurons in her brain which registered her protectiveness in Judy were cut free; and the neurons representing her pride and hope in her daughter were linked to the ever growing mass of Us in her head. Soon her concept of pride and hopes for her daughter were the same as Ours, and it was impossible to tell one from the other.

We wanted Judy to be mother to a new generation of life on the planet, and now so did Maureen. This happened so gradually over the course of several days that even Maureen was unaware in the change in herself, until she got up one morning and smiled broadly when she saw Judy's slightly bloated belly, and touched it tenderly, imagining she could hear the hum inside, The mere thought of Judy being Host made Maureen positively wet in her vagina.

The thought was so powerful, so alluring that Maureen had extremely potent masturbation sessions on the toilet every morning to the thought of Us using Judy. She would lock the bathroom door and rub her clitoris shamelessly between her spread legs. She imagined she could see into Judy's belly. She thought about the thousand of baby alien eggs, growing, chirping, incubating inside of Judy's tight, hot, wet, dark uterus. As Maureen sat on the toilet and rubbed her clitoris, faster and faster, she beat off to the thought of her daughter's belly growing, to being used as a massive breeding cow for thousand of alien parasites, even as We destroyed her ovaries.

The destruction of her daughter's genetic future would have horrified Maureen a few days ago, but now it merely served to enhance Maureen's masturbatory pleasure, knowing that Judy was making the ultimate sacrifice for Us. The thought of it would drive her wild, make her titties erect and her chest flush. And then as Maureen worked herself up further, still fondling her clit, she would used her other hand to penetrate herself, to rub herself deep inside in the spot that needed to be rubbed. She would finish herself off to thoughts of a bloated Judy with a giant belly, her legs spread, crying out in pain as thousands of tiny little creatures crawled out of her vagina into the light of day, eager to take hosts.

It was almost more pleasure than a proud mother could bear.

Each day Maureen took Judy to be professionally examined by a specially selected gynecologist who listened to her belly and put an unusual instrument in her vagina that vibrated as it took some kind of reading. And each day the doctor would smile at her and tell her how wonderful things were going.

On the fourth day the doctor told Judy she was ready. She kissed Judy on the cheek and said, "It's time to create new life. You're going to be the mother of a brand new kind of Us. I'm so envious." The doctor also hugged Maureen, who had tears in her eyes.

And then Judy was brought back to the factory. She trembled as she was brought to the Revered One. She looked at those flaying tentacles with fear. The whole creature looked slimy and repulsive. And that bright white eye....!

Don't be afraid. This is your final step, dear.

"Don't be afraid dear. This is the final step, dear," said Maureen.

"Mom, is this really going to be all right?" Judy asked, her eyes filled with doubt.

OF COURSE IT IS, DEAR. REMEMBER, I LOVE YOU AND WOULD NEVER LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO YOU.

"Of course it is, dear. Remember, I love you and would never let anything happen to you. Now, let's take off your clothes and get this over with."

Judy removed her clothes, never taking her eyes off the Revered One. Maureen disrobed as well, under the Voice's orders.

Maureen gave Judy a motherly hug, pressing her larger breasts against Judy's smaller, firmer ones. Then she kissed her daughter on the lips. But once again, it was not the kiss of a mother and daughter. It was the kiss of lovers. Maureen fondled Judy's firm ass as she ground her pubis against her daughters, as her tongue swirled inside of Judy's mouth. Judy responded with eager arousal, pressing her body against her mother's large floppy titties.

When Maureen pulled back, she said, "Feeling better?"

Judy smiled and nodded.

Maureen turned her around so she was facing the Revered One. "Now go to it, my sweet darling," said Maureen. "Go and be fertilized," she said, giving Judy an encouraging squeeze on the ass.

Judy took a step forward, but then stopped as she looked at the scene with the part of her mind that remained hers. That disgusting black water. Those slimy tentacles. That bright white eye, which seemed to zoom in on her pubis, making it hot and sweaty. Somehow she could almost feel its presence, caressing her down there. It made her shudder.

The Voice had told her this was necessary, but everything inside of her told her to resist.

"No... no..." she said, turning away.

Tom Faraday moved forward to intervene, but Maureen held up a restraining hand. Judy must be fertilized! Maureen knew that better than anyone. She went behind Judy and turned her around so that she was facing away from the Revered One and towards her.

"Mom," she cried in obvious distress.

"Shhh, baby, it's going to be all right," said Maureen. She hugged Judy tightly, enjoying the feeling of Judy's pert breasts pressed against her much larger ones. Judy calmed down a bit as she felt her mother hugging her. Then Maureen pushed her forward, slowly, step by step, both of their feet sloshing in the foul water, until Judy was only a few steps from the Revered One. The Revered One reached out from behind and grabbed Judy by the waist with a tentacle. She gasped, her eyes widening, as the tentacle wrapped around her waist and turned her around so she was facing the Revered One directly. Then another tentacle came out and grabbed her right leg. Then a third tentacle grabbed her left. Slowly, her legs were made to spread.

Then a probe with the bulbous penis shaped tip started to emerge from a dark slot within the creature. It gave off steam, and had large yellow veins on it which actually pulsated. Judy took one look at the size and length of it and gave off a scream.

Maureen held her daughter from behind as the probe moved between Judy's legs.

"Mom, no!" Judy cried, but Maureen held her firmly, with the help of the tentacles.

"It's all right, dear, everything's going to be all right," said Maureen soothingly, as the head of the Revered One's penis brushed against Judy's nether lips, trying to find a good angle of entry. Judy tried to turn herself to avoid entry, but the tentacle around her waist lifted her up slightly, accommodating the new angle it needed. Slowly but surely the probe entered Judy's vagina. Judy gave a tight gasp as she felt the thickness impale her.

It was worse for Judy than it had been with Anna. Anna's vagina, at least, had been stretched by years and years of Worth's prominent manhood. Judy's was basically unexplored territory, and was much tighter and narrower.

Maureen watched, with tears in her eyes, as the creature started to thrust in and out of her baby girl. It had to be done, she understood that. But still, it was her Judy.

Judy cried out with each thrust. It was so thick, so rough inside her. She turned back to Maureen, and made eye contact. "Mother, please-"

She tried to say more, but a new tentacle came out, wrapping itself around her head and sealing her lips, so it came out as a moan. The tentacle slowly turned her head forward, so eye contact with Maureen was abruptly cut off.