Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maureen watched her daughter being impregnated by the Revered One's giant phallus, which thrust in and out of her with jolts so strong that Judy's entire body jolted with each upward thrust. Every time the penis shaped head pulled out, it was shiny and glistening, the slit already bubbling with a tiny bit of yellow fluid. Maureen felt pride, but also concern. Why did it have to be so large, so wide? Her anxiety levels rose with each thrust into Judy's vagina, with every muffled groan her daughter made through the tentacle covering her mouth. Maureen found she couldn't look away, until a hand pulled at her and turned her away. It was Tom Faraday. He was now totally nude, just like her.

"You have done well," he said, and he kissed her on the lips. "Now enjoy your reward."

Faraday proceeded to make love to Maureen, on the fleshy sticky ground of the factory floor, mere feet away from where her daughter was being impregnated. And as Faraday sucked the motherly concern from her, and she sucked some of his mental vitality, Judy's moans became a more and more distant thing, and Maureen soon tuned them out entirely.

Before long Tom was thrusting between her spread legs, and it seemed to Maureen that somehow Tom was thrusting in the same rhythm as the Revered One was into Judy. And then she felt a sense of togetherness with Judy, all bound together with Us, and a golden haze of contentment settled upon her mind.

By the time the haze lifted from Maureen's mind, it was done. Judy had been released. Maureen rushed over to console her. Judy was dazed and confused, with yellow goo dripping between her legs. But she looked happy now that it was over. The Voice had filled her with pride. She looked Maureen in the eyes. "I did it, Mother. I will be the mother of a whole new generation." She looked happily at the yellow goo dripping between her legs. There was more of it inside her, much more, mixing with the thousand of alien eggs. And soon there would be babies!

"I'm so proud of you," said Maureen, hugging her.

As they got dressed, Maureen noticed that Tom seemed to be communicating with the Revered One. But the conversation was all one sided. They could only hear what Tom was saying.

"Really?" said Tom. He looked at Maureen. "Yes, she is."

And then. "So you need one more? It really has to be her? All right, then," said Tom.

He came over to Maureen, and casually started to get dressed.

"What was that all about?" Maureen asked.

"The Revered One. He admires you," said Tom.

"He does?"

"He says you have a good MMI--muscle mass index."

"I try to stay in shape," said Maureen. She was proud of her body, actually. She exercised three times a week. She had large, firm buttocks but most of it was muscle. The same for her thighs. Her breasts were large, but were backed by firm chest muscles. She stayed in good shape.

"He thinks you can be helpful to us with the Air Love."

Maureen knew the Air Love would be used to give birth to Judy's offspring. "Can I see it?"

"Of course," said Tom.

Maureen nodded. She started to call to Judy to accompany them, but Tom intervened. "It's better if she waits here."

Tom took her by the arm out of the factory floor into a nearby enclosed yard. There they saw the Air Love. The small pancake like creature Anna had seen a few weeks before had grown big, and was now more than 20 feet in diameter. And it was still getting bigger. It rippled. It moaned. It was alive.

"Beautiful," Maureen breathed.

"Would you like to see where the offspring will go?"

"Sure."

"We'll have to remove our clothes once more."

They disrobed. Maureen admired Tom's fit body, as he admired hers. Tom indicated for her to walk out onto the Air Love. When he saw her hesitancy, he smiled and said, "It can't harm you. Look." He took a few steps himself.

Maureen experimentally took a step onto the Air Love. It felt soft against her feet, like plush carpeting. She actually smiled as she accompanied Tom to the center of it, where there was a small crater, about two feet in diameter. It looked like it was filled with knotty flesh, like intestines.

"This is where the offspring goes," said Tom. "This is where Judy will give birth. And then all of it will be disseminated over hundreds of miles. Just think of all the Infected Judy will be responsible for."

Maureen was so excited that she hugged Tom. She felt herself becoming aroused as her breasts pressed against him.

Tom hugged her back for a moment, and then ended their embrace gently. "And the Revered One wants you to play a key part in it. How would you like to be a grandma to Judy's babies?"

"Would I!" said Maureen brightly. "What do I have to do?"

"The Air Love needs seeds. Judy and others are providing that. But the Air Love also needs biomass."

"Biomass?" said Maureen, looking confused.

"Materials it can use to expand itself. You'll become part of the Air Love. Part of your grandchildren's future. You've been so helpful to us, and now you're going to help us one more time."

"I don't understand," said Maureen.

Tom, still smiling, took a step away from her. Maureen tried to move, but found that her feet were stuck in the ground. She felt a tremendous pain as she felt a burning on the bottom of her feet.

"No!" she gasped.

Maureen's feet started to melt, and she screamed. The melting rose to her ankles. She was screaming at the top of her lungs, ever so loudly. The pain was more than she had ever felt in her life. Then came her knees, and then she toppled over, face down, and the rest of her body started to be absorbed, and the screaming abruptly stopped.

"I really enjoyed you," said Tom wistfully, as he walked off the Air Love.

As he got dressed, Tom noticed that the Air Love seemed to have grown a bit wider. He returned to the factory floor to collect Judy.

"Where's Mom?" she asked.

"She's around," said Tom cheerfully. "You may not see her for a while. She volunteered for a special duty, to take care of your offspring when they're born."

"That's great!" said Judy.

"Yes," said Tom, eyeing her pert breasts. They looked very suckable. "Yes, it is."