Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just rest quietly, dear," said Maureen, feeling appalled. A new thought struck her. She wasn't Protected. Her own son could get her pregnant! It would probably please him, she thought bitterly.

And then Michael groaned, and grabbed his head, and then said, "Contact has been made." But he gave that irritating smile as he said it! He actually seemed to enjoy being Infected! Maureen was thoroughly disgusted.

"Is Dad with us too?" Michael asked, as the Voice started to fill him in on what was expected of him.

Maureen nodded.

"Sis?"

Maureen shook her head.

"I'll do Sis," said Michael immediately.

"No, you won't," said Maureen sharply. "No one is to touch your sister, do you understand? Do you?"

"Yeah.. sure... the Voice says that we're to wait, and not Infect her immediately."

Not immediately?

"Not ever," Maureen corrected him.

"Ok Mom... but when do you and I get to do it again?" Michael asked.

Maureen got up without saying another word and went back to her bedroom. But not before looking in on Judy. She had feared that while she was busy with Michael, that Fred would take the opportunity to Infect Judy. But when Judy looked up at her with those doe-like eyes, Maureen was relieved to see that her daughter hadn't been Infected.

********

Life continued normally in the Johnson household for the next two days, or as normally as it could, given that three of the four members of the household were Infected with an alien mind control virus. Judy seemed blissfully unaware that the rest of her family was under the influence of Us. Maureen, Fred, and Michael spent their days going out and Infecting others, before coming home to relax after a busy day of helping to enslave mankind. Her son Michael kept asking to have sex with Maureen again, but she refused, not even wanting to take the slightest risk that Judy might be alerted that something was wrong. What if Judy walked by his room and saw them at it? How would she be able to explain it, without Infecting her? The answer is that she couldn't.

Maureen did, however, have sex again with her brother Edwin. She was embarrassed to admit it, but it calmed her nerves, and since he was already Infected, there was no further harm she could do to him. After being Infected, Edwin now had a hard edge to him--he took her aggressively, slapping her ass, calling her a bitch, all things which had disturbed her the first time he had done them, but which she now found she was increasingly needing to get an orgasm. Was she starting to prefer her own brother over her own husband? It was a thought best left unexplored.

And yet, Maureen couldn't deny that a new door has been opened. She experienced a new kind of intimacy and closeness with her brother. When she looked at Ed she saw not just a brother but a man, a man with a rugged body and a fully functioning sexual organ. When she thought about him, she thought of the sexual intimacies they had shared as they had looked each other in the eye and brought each other to orgasm. It had brought them closer, as close as Maureen had been with her husband, creating a bond of togetherness which she increasingly found herself grateful for. She quickly found she could talk to Edwin about her own sexual experiences, and he with her.

"Remember Debra?" Edwin asked, as they lay together afterwards in his bed.

"Debra?"

"My girlfriend," said Edwin.

"Oh. What about her?" Maureen asked. She barely remembered Debra.

"I Infected her," Edwin grinned.

That was another victim Maureen was responsible for. And yet... in some ways, if it had brought Debra and Edwin closer together, maybe some good would come of it.

"But she's just not as good as you," said Edwin, rubbing one of Maureen's soft teats. It expanded like magic, under Edwin's sultry touch.

Maureen blushed, feeling both shame and excitement. Suddenly, in a very embarrassed way, she found herself oddly grateful to Us.

********

Things continued as they did for three more days, until Judy came home with a note from the school nurse. Maureen opened it, and couldn't believe her eyes.

"Judy has been selected to be Host," Maureen read. "No. No. No."

"Yes," said Fred, coming up from behind her, and grabbing her breasts.

Fred knew?

"She's only 18!" said Maureen.

"But completely sexually mature. Hips, pelvis, birth canal.... Her last gyn exam came back flawless. She's made for breeding," said Fred, sounding enthusiastic about using his daughter like a cow. He rubbed her teats, trying to soften the blow.

"What exactly does being Host entail?" Maureen asked.

The Voice told her. And as the Voice provided details, Maureen shook her head. "No. There's no way."

"There's nothing you can do to stop it," said Fred. "They're going to take her tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? No!"

"Yes. The school nurse will take her to the facility."

Maureen felt a wave of panic. "Fred, she can't. She's not even Infected. It will terrify her. It will destroy her."

"It might be easier if she were Infected," Fred suggested, with an inhuman smile, as he squeezed her titties tightly.

Suddenly, everything became clear to Maureen. This had been what the aliens had been after, from the moment she had been Infected. Her little girl. They had simply manipulated her into Infecting all her family and friends as a bonus.

They had her trapped now. Maureen knew there was no way Judy could tolerate becoming Host without being Infected. All this time Maureen had worked so hard, had sacrificed her entire family and her friends, and the end result was... that her own daughter was still going to be Infected, and she was going to have to be the one to do it!

"You know what has to be done?" Fred asked.

Maureen sighed, causing her breasts to heave. Her shoulders slumped. "I do," she said simply.

She gave Fred a hateful look, left the master bedroom, and then slowly went to Judy's room, and closed the door behind her.

********

Judy was sitting there, on her bed, looking up at Maureen, with pure trust in those doe-like eyes. Trust that was about to be totally, totally violated.

"What's up, Mom?" said Judy.

Maureen sat down by her beautiful 18 year old daughter. "I have something to tell you, dear," she said.

Start with her hands.

"Yes Mom?"

Start with her hands.

Taking a deep breath, Maureen grabbed Judy's hands, both of them. Better to plunge in, before she lost her nerve.

"What is it, Mom?" said Judy.

"I have something to tell you, dear," Maureen repeated, stalling for time as she rubbed the oily pheromone into her daughter's hands. Judy started to shift uncomfortably as the pheromone penetrated her skin, but didn't know why.

"You're so beautiful," Maureen whispered, running her hands up and down Judy's arms, coating them with oily pheromone. It had to be done, she told herself. Judy started breathing rapidly. She became sexually aroused.

"Your eyes, your hair, your breasts," said Maureen, risking a quick touch of her fingers over her daughter's perky breasts. "You're so gorgeous."

To have sex with her daughter... Maureen needed to be in the proper mindset. The Voice had been telling her relentlessly that her daughter was the sexiest creature on the Earth, and that Maureen would like nothing better than to have intercourse with her. Maureen had tried to resist the tempting images of herself making love to her young one, but now, since there was no longer any need to hold back, Maureen didn't resist any longer. Now instead of fighting what the Voice told her, she believed it all.

She wanted to have sex with Judy.

She needed to.

And suddenly, Maureen realized that her nipples were hard, her vagina wet, and her clitoris was aflame, aflame with desire for her dear, sweet Judy. She had to have her. She would have her!

Judy reddened as she felt Maureen's hands over her breasts. Her mother had never talked about her breasts before. Not in that way. But she felt such sexual excitement, such a terrible tightness in her nipples, in her clitoris! As Maureen rubbed her arms, the pheromones nearly reached saturation level.

And then Judy saw the look in her mother's eyes. The shining alien light, the look of predatory hunger. It made Judy shift uncomfortably, despite her arousal.

"Mom?" she said uncertainly.

"Whatever man ends up making love to you is really going to enjoy you," said Maureen, her eyes filled with lust. "I produced such a sexy daughter. I'm so proud." And then she leaned over and sealed Judy's fate with a kiss.

But this was not a motherly kiss. This was a kiss between lovers.

Maureen kissed her daughter deeply, with the wettest of kisses, filled with We inspired passion. Judy's brain felt like it was burning up. Her nipples were suddenly hard, and, like her mother, she was rapidly getting wet between her legs. She needed some comforting, really badly. And she needed it now.

Maureen could see Judy's fully erect nipples sticking out of her shirt. She touched Judy's breasts more firmly now, more confidently with her hand. They felt shamefully good. Maureen squeezed one of them through her shirt. Judy moaned. She was burning with arousal. She realized she would do anything her mother wanted in order to get what she needed most.

Slowly, carefully, Maureen stripped off Judy's clothes. First came her shirt and bra. Judy's breasts were smaller than Maureen's, but firm and proud. Judy wore a small miniskirt which allowed for easier access. She cooperated in a daze, letting Maureen undo her skirt, and then obediently lifted her bottom so her panties could be removed. Then Maureen took off her own clothing, as hurriedly as possible, her hands trembling with desire.

"What's happening to us, Mother?" Judy whispered.

We're only doing what nature intended, darling.

"We're only doing what nature intended, darling," Maureen said, as she slipped out of her shirt and bra. Her heavy breasts thrust out at her daughter as she rapidly worked on her pants. Judy licked her lips as she stared at her mother's large breasts.

"What nature intended?" Judy said, looking confused.

Maureen pulled down her pants and then her panties, kicking them across the room. Now she was as naked as her little one. Judy's eyes widened as she saw the heavy pubic bush between her mother's legs. She looked so womanly.

"You're attracted to me, aren't you, dear?"

"Yes... but...."

"There are no buts," said Maureen. "I'm going to free your sexuality," she promised, her eyes shining as she took her daughter in her arms.

"My sexuality? I... I don't understand," said Judy.

"You will," Maureen promised, with a smile. And then she pressed her breasts against her daughter and gave her a passionate kiss, making her gasp.

"I know you've been seeing that boy Daniel, dear," she said, between kisses. Maureen squeezed Judy's breasts and felt a rewarding jolt in her clitoris. "Has he felt these, yet?"

Judy reddened, looking away abruptly.

"Has he?" Maureen persisted, rubbing Judy's areolas with a feather touch.

"Yesssss," Judy hissed, blushing.

"Good for Daniel," Maureen said, giving an alien smile. And then she gently brushed Judy's nether lips. "And has he been in here yet?"

"No!" said Judy, shivering at her mother's touch. What her mother was doing was obscene, totally wrong, and yet... Judy needed it more than anything right now.

"No? Are you sure?" said Maureen, idly slipping a finger into Judy's lower opening.

"Mother!" Judy cried, sitting upright, inadvertently allowing herself to be penetrated further. "Should we be doing this?"

"Are you enjoying how I'm touching you, dear?" said Maureen, slowly sliding her finger in and out of her daughter.

"Ahhhhhh." Her roving finger sent sparks all over Judy's vagina. "Yes, I do... but you're my Mom!"

Maureen pulled her finger out of Judy's lower entrance, and started expertly diddling Judy's clitoris, moving in that special way that all women know and love. "Wouldn't you like your first sexual experience to be with someone you know... someone you trust... someone you love..."

Judy gasped, her head lolling back and forth.

Maureen kept rubbing insistently. The concentration of pheromone in Judy's bloodstream was reaching peak levels.

"Mom... please... I need it... I need it so badly!" Judy whispered, her mind feeling extremely tortured by ravaging desire.

Maureen smiled wolfishly and mounted her daughter, pressing her large breasts against Judy's smaller ones. Judy's body felt good against her own. Maureen still felt guilty for enjoying it, but knew it had to be done. As she rubbed against her daughter, she traced Judy's lips with her own. "I'm so proud of you dear. You're going to be a mother," said Maureen. Before she had dreaded it, but now, for some reason, she could no longer clearly remember why.

"Me? A mother? To who?"

Maureen grinded her pubic hair against Judy's clitoris. Judy cried out from the sensation. "A mother to thousands," Maureen promised, as she hugged Judy tightly and gave her another passionate kiss. Maureen felt herself getting wet. Very wet. Her vagina was producing vast quantities of Serum. Serum, intended to Infect her daughter. Maureen had worked for days to do anything to prevent this from happening. And now she was willingly, happily, going to Infect her baby girl.

Infect!

Maureen rubbed against Judy more intently, stroking her hair and kissing her again. Judy enthusiastically grinded her lips against her mother. Judy was well dosed with the pheromone, and gasped with every movement of Maureen's body against hers. She was a totally willing participant now, a completely willing partner in her own enslavement.

Infect!

Maureen reached down and put her fingers in her own nether opening. They came out sopping wet. She raised her hand and looked at it. In her glistening fingertips were the end of her daughter's existence as she knew it, and the beginning of a new one. As a Host, to an entirely new species of life.

Infect!

Maureen tentatively put her hand at the entrance to Judy's vaginal opening. All it would take was for her hand to move another inch, and it would be done. She looked at Judy, who was staring back at her with such adoration and complete trust, the trust of a daughter for her mother. Maureen was about to totally betray that trust, to Infect her own daughter.

But it was for her own good. Wasn't it?

Infect!

The Voice was too strong, like a pounding in her head. It couldn't be resisted. Maureen took a deep breath as her hand trembled, and she said, "Forgive me, Judy," and ever so gently put her fingers inside Judy's narrow entrance.

"Mom!" Judy gasped at the intrusion, her eyes widening in shock and surprise. She whimpered, and her face registered surprise as she blinked rapidly, feeling what was being done to her.

Again!

Maureen felt compelled to wet her fingers again and repeat the act. Then the Voice made her do it twice more, just to be certain. The third and fourth times were easier. The decision had already been made with the very first batch of Infection.

But all thoughts of guilt were driven from her head as Maureen started to draw vital energy from Judy's brain. She sucked out Judy's fear and confusion, but also her young sexual vitality. It was so refreshing, it washed over her like a shower from a waterfalls, as she drained a small portion of the sexually arousal from Judy's brain. Judy winced as individual brain cells in her head darkened and died, all to feed Maureen's psychic hunger. But it felt so good! Judy's sensuality felt so raw, so vital, so sweet in one so young! Maureen devoured as much of it as she could, and Judy cried out in the taking.

But then, even as her mother devoured her mental energy, Judy felt a new source of discomfort, down below.

"Mother, it hurts," Judy said. "I feel a burning, down there."

That would be the Infection. The Voice suggested something to Maureen.

Maureen reached up and put one of her breasts in Judy's mouth. "Suck on this, dear. It will help."

Judy took the titty in her mouth and started to suck on it. Maureen loved the sight of her dear daughter sucking on one of her enormous breasts. But even as Judy continued to suck she still moaned with discomfort. She felt the pain rising in her body, all the way up to her chest. Maureen moved to hug her tightly, rocking back and forth, making sure her breast muffled Judy's moans of discomfort.

And then, a few minutes later, the pain stopped. Maureen pulled her teat out of Judy's mouth, lay side by side with her daughter, and tried to relax.

"What will happen next, Mother?" Judy asked quietly.

"You will be impregnated, and serve Us." Maureen felt like she had brought hammer down when she said those words, but it had to be done.

"I don't understand," said Judy.

Maureen rubbed tenderly between Judy's legs, stimulating her lovely pink vaginal lips. "You will, dear. Don't worry, I'll help you."

And then a few minutes later, Judy grabbed her head and screamed. And then she turned, without expression, and said to Maureen, "Contact has been made."

Suddenly the door to Judy's bedroom flung open, and Fred and Michael appeared. They must have been listening.

"Welcome to Us, little sister," said Michael. They were both already naked. And they both sported erections which made Maureen wince. No!

"Spread'm, Mom," said Michael, looking happier than she had ever seen him. "Unless you want me to work on Sis?"

Maureen shook her head as she saw Fred, with his raging erection, make a beeline for Judy. It wasn't supposed to be like this.

********

"No, Fred, no," said Maureen, her eyes full of horror, as Fred started to climb on top of Judy.

"No, Mother, it's all right," said Judy. All her confusion was gone. She was even smiling now.

"It is?" Maureen asked. Just five minutes ago-

"I've always wanted Dad," said Judy smugly, as her father got between her legs.

"You have?" said Maureen. First she had learned that Michael lusted after her, and now Judy after Fred? What kind of children had she raised?

"Uh huh," said Judy, smiling mischievously, as Fred rubbed his penis against her pubic hair. He looked desperate to enter her.

"All right," said Maureen reluctantly. It wasn't as if she could stop them. "But go slow, Fred, it's her first time!"

"Actually, it isn't," said Judy smugly, as Fred took his penis in hand and started to orient it towards her vaginal entrance.

"It isn't?" Maureen was surprised.

"Daniel got there first," she grinned.

"But you told me-"

Maureen's voice was cut off as she felt Michael's penis enter her mouth. As was his intention. Maureen almost gagged until she started focusing on satisfying him properly. As she licked and sucked she could see, out of the corner of her eye, Fred thrusting in between Judy's legs.

Before long both Maureen and Judy were lying on their backs in bed, mother and daughter side by side, as Michael had intercourse with his mother while Judy experienced her father inside of her for the very first time. Michael and Fred seemed to operate together, moving as one as they entered the women underneath then, going back and forth at the same time.

As they were broached, Judy grabbed Maureen's hand and held it, smiling at her.

It's all going to be all right, Mother, she seemed to say, even as her father plowed in and out of her, his face a mask of concentration and excitement.

Maureen looked around at her family. Judy was clearly enjoying being broached by her father. Fred's face was a mask of concentration and need as he pounded into his daughter. Michael was enjoying penetrating Maureen. Suddenly Maureen realized that her entire family was realizing long suppressed desires, desires only made possible when they had all joined Us.