Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bitch, bitch, bitch!" he cried, as he smacked her again and again, Smack, smack smack!

And then something happened to Maureen. Incredibly, her body started to respond to this. The combination of being plundered by Ed's hardness, the sting of his hand on her ass, the sternness of his iron gaze, all of it was rapidly bringing her to a very unexpected climax.

Ed gritted his teeth. "Maureen!" he cried.

"Oh! I feel it too-" her words were cut off by Edwin's lips. Their cries were both muffled as they came as one again, but stronger, more violently this time. And as Maureen felt her brother pulse inside of her for the second time that day, she wondered what had become of him. What had We turned him into?

********

Later....

You have done well.

"Thank you," said Maureen. "I'm glad this is all over."

Not over.

"Not over?" said Maureen.

We need one more.

"One more?"

Only one more.

"I have no one else left to give. I've given you my friends. I've even given you my baby brother."

We need one more.

As if to emphasize the point, Maureen started to feel a sexual burning in her groin. She started rubbing madly, but knew that it would do nothing to end her discomfort. We tortured her like this for several minutes, and then said, You must take your husband or your children.

"No!"

We will leave you in this state. You will take your husband of your own free will.

"No!" said Maureen. She checked the chrono. Fred would be home in two hours. She rubbed her breasts furiously, and then between her legs, more frantically than ever. There was no way she could stop herself from Infecting him, not like this. If Fred came home while she was this aroused, she would practically rape him, knowing full well the consequences.

"All right," she gasped. "I'll give you my other sister."

Instantly, the burning in her groin stopped, like a switch had been flipped.

Maureen panted as she recovered. "I'll Infect her, but you have to make me a promise."

There was no response.

"I'll Infect her, but I don't want her husband Sam to be Infected. And neither of my nephews, Frank and George."

Agreed.

Maureen had been reluctant to Infect her sister Susan, because Susan was married and had two college age boys, ages 19 and 20. Infecting Susan was not ideal, but if the Voice kept its word, maybe the boys could be kept safe.

Maybe.

Susan was Maureen's older sister. They didn't have terrible relations, but neither were they best buddies. Susan, to be honest, was kind of a bitch. Ironically, that would make things a little easier. Maureen didn't want to Infect Susan's family, but she cared less for Susan's well-being than she did for Edwin, who she had just Infected.

Maureen paid Susan a visit while Sam was out at work. Her sister greeted her superficially but ignored her, reading her datapad as Maureen started the usual small-talk. But this time was different as Maureen reached out and started to rub Susan's hands and wrists while she spoke. At first Susan's eyebrows raised up, but soon she started to breathe in and out more deeply as the pheromone worked its way into her system. After five solid minutes of this, Susan's breasts were heaving and she was sexually aroused, but didn't know why. Her mind felt like it was in a fog of confusion.

Maureen reached over and gave her Susan an unsisterly kiss. Susan responded, groaning slightly, but when Maureen pulled away, Susan gasped, "What are we doing?"

"I'll show you, sis," said Maureen. She lifted up Susan's blouse, flicked aside her bra, and started sucking on her right teat. Susan gasped, but didn't stop her. She was too far gone to resist now.

As Susan's teat slid out with a pop, she said, "What are you doing?"

Maureen looked into her eyes. "What does it look like? I'm sucking you off, dear sister." And she put her lips on Susan's other teat, and started sucking there as well.

There is a form of sex called anger sex, where one makes love to someone they don't particularly like. This is the kind of sex that Maureen was getting into with Susan. Susan had always been a bitch to her. Maureen never wanted to Infect Susan, but if she had to Infect someone, Susan deserved it more than most.

Only this time Maureen was the dominant one. And Maureen made her sister beg for it. After she had stripped of Susan's clothes, and then her own, she hugged Susan tightly, but left space to snake her hand in to idly fondle Susan's clitoris, diddling it expertly but slowly, never giving her nearly enough of what she needed.

By this time Susan was beyond rational thought. She grasped Maureen's arm, her eyes begging.

"Is there something you want?" Maureen asked, still diddling Susan all too slowly.

Susan gasped.

"Speak up, big sister!"

"Finish me!" Susan gasped.

"What was that?"

"Finish me, please!"

"That's always what you've been about," said Maureen. "What others can do for you. But what about what you can do for me?"

"What... what do you mean?"

"Pleasure me," said Maureen.

"What?"

"If you want me to finish you, you have to pleasure me," said Maureen.

Susan blinked, her confused and tortured mind trying to process this. Then she shrugged, and reached down to put her hand into her sister's nether lips.

Maureen slapped her hand away. "Not with your hand."

"What do you mean?

Maureen smiled and lay back, and spread her legs. She looked mockingly at her big sister.

"No," said Susan.

Maureen simply rubbed her hands against Susan's legs, spreading even more pheromone. After a moment, Susan couldn't stand it anymore, and moved her head down between her sister's legs.

We dont have time for this!

Yeah, we do, Maureen corrected the Voice. And for once, she got her way.

Susan experimentally started to nibble on Maureen's clit.

"Oh, that's it, sis! Yes!" said Maureen, as Susan started to suck. "You're so good at this! You must have had a lot of practice on Samuel's cock! And use your tongue, yes, like that, like that!" Maureen reached down and held the back of Susan's head, not to keep her there, but to reinforce her dominance.

"Yes, you bitch, give it to me, give it to me good!"

And when Susan looked down at her younger sister, she saw her eyes filled with humiliation. Maureen moaned as she started to absorb some of it, sucking it directly from Susan's brain. She sucked on it as much as she could, burning out brain cells left and right in Susan's inferior brain. The combination of the stimulation inside her head and between her legs drove her over the edge. Maureen screamed, and climaxed, with her thighs tightly clamped around her sister's head, with Susan's nose deep inside the forest of Maureen's pubic hair.

"All right, do me now!" Susan cried desperately, not even giving Maureen a moment to recover.

"All right, Sis," said Maureen, with renewed hostility. "I'll do you this very moment." And then, with a predatory look in her eyes, she reached down into her vagina and got the wettest scoop she could. And then she proceeded to pleasure Susan aggressively, to make her come as quickly and efficiently as she could, all the while stuffing her dear sweet sister full of Serum.

********

After Susan came, and they were laying awkwardly in each other's arms, Susan said, "I feel something... like a burning. Climbing inside of me."

"Yeah, I Infected you," Maureen grinned.

"Infected me? With what?" said Susan.

"A virus."

"A virus?"

"You'll love it. It's my greatest gift ever to you, Sis," said Maureen. She gingerly touched Susan's tits. Her breasts were long and thin, almost like cucumbers. Maureen hadn't seen them since they were teenagers. She could do without seeing them again for another long period of time after this as well.

Susan, dazed, just stared at her, not really comprehending.

But then a few minutes later the glorious moment came, and she grabbed her head and screamed, and then... contact was made.

Maureen started to get dressed. There was just one matter remaining. "Just remember, you are not to Infect Samuel or the boys."

"Are you serious?" Susan said, looking for her panties.

"What do you mean?"

"What do you expect me to do, abstain from sex with my husband for the rest of my life?" Susan asked.

Maureen, under the influence of Us, had never considered this. She found she had no appropriate response. And then another thought occurred to her. She had the same problem with Fred. Was she going to give up sex with Fred for the rest of her life? How could she explain that to him?

"Don't worry, I'll be very gentle with him," said Susan, giving Maureen an affectionate kiss on the cheek. More affectionate, Maureen thought, than she had ever given her before she was Infected.

"All right," said Maureen. "Samuel. But not the boys."

"Why not?" Susan asked. "We are spreading like wildfire. If your children were to be Infected, who would you rather do it, strangers, or someone they know who will love them and protect them and bring them into Us gently, lovingly?" She licked her lips, and Maureen saw the hunger in her eyes.

Maureen found she didn't have an answer for that either. All she knew is that she set out to Infect Susan while protecting Susan's family, but now it seemed that, due to her actions, Susan's entire family, including Maureen's 19 and 20 year old nephews, was going to be Infected.

Which was probably Our intention to begin with.

After she left Susan, Maureen spoke to the Voice in her head, trying to make some good come from this whole sordid affair.

"All right, so we're done, right? No more demands?"

No more demands. You are free to do as you wish.

Well, that was a relief! Maureen spent the day shopping, trying to forget everything she had done to protect her family. It was a Friday night, and she wanted to prepare a nice dinner for them.

That evening, she chatted amiably with Fred and the kids. All seemed normal. Normal, at least, until it was time to go to bed.

"Hey, you," said Fred, grabbing her and giving her a kiss.

"Fred!" said Maureen, laughing. She kissed him back. He started to hug her tightly.

No!

Maureen pulled away

"What are you doing?" Fred asked, looking hurt.

"I... have to go to the bathroom," she said, quickly retreating. She needed to think of a reason, any reason, to stop this. To stop herself from Infecting him.

She let the water run in the bathroom as she sat down on the toilet and tried to think. Suddenly, she felt the familiar burning in her groin again.

"No," Maureen whispered.

The burning spread to her breasts. The burning spread to her head. She was consumed with lust. It was all she could think about.

"No," Maureen cried. "We had a deal!"

She had to have sex. She was going to explode if she didn't. She tried rubbing herself vigorously. It had no effect.

She knew exactly what was being done to her. But she was in such sexual agony she couldn't resist. Maureen flung open the door to the bathroom dramatically. Fred saw her and raised his eyebrows. She marched up to him and kissed him passionately. Without skipping a beat, she practically ripped of his clothing.

"I've never seen you like this, Mo," said Fred, during a few seconds when his mouth was free.

Maureen was an unthinking animal. She pulled off her skirt, and yanked her panties off, ripping them in the process. She pushed Fred down on the bed. No pheromones were needed here. Not with Fred.

She saw her husband's erect member. The end of him. Without thinking, without a shred of regret or hesitation, Maureen impaled herself on it, in one swift blitzkrieg, so fast, so hard, that she saw the whites of Fred's eyes and the oval formed by his open mouth as she slid down on his shaft so her pubes touched his.

And then she started moving up and down violently, like a wild animal, trapped in lust. Maureen moved so rapidly that she heard the slapping sounds of wet flesh impacting on wet flesh as her sweaty ass bounced up and down on his thighs, in a desperate attempt to put out the fire raging inside of her.

Fred tried to turn her over, so that he was above her, but she growled, "No! I will be on top!" and she pushed him down, pressing his shoulders with her hands, and continued to thrust up and down on him as fast and as hard as she could, all in an effort to put out the fires in her mind. Nothing must interfere with that. Nothing. And then time seemed to skip a beat-

********

And then the next thing Maureen knew was that she lying side by side in bed with Fred. She must have blacked out from all the sexual pressure that had been exerted on her. Did they...? Had she...?

She looked at Fred, lying right next to her. He looked back at her. She smiled reassuringly. Maybe it had all been a bad dream. Maybe-

"Contact has been made," said Fred, as his face became blank.

Maureen sighed, her breasts heaving.

"I'm so sorry," said Maureen.

"Don't be, dear," said Fred. "I'm with Us now."

"I... understand," said Maureen. "But we have to protect the children."

"Why?" Fred asked, as if protecting his children from Us was an alien concept to him.

"They're too young." Maureen insisted.

"Michael is 20, and Judy is 18."

"Too young!" Maureen repeated.

"We require one of them."

"No!" It was perverse to hear Their words coming out of Fred's mouth. But she had been responsible; she had put Us in Fred's head, and now she had created an enemy in her very own bedroom! And now, after giving Us another lever of control over her, she was arguing with him, pleading with him. It was all so perverse.

Fred's face was impassive. "If you will not choose one, I will Infect Judy."

"No!" Maureen took a deep breath. She loved both her children dearly. But Judy was a girl, and so young! She had to protect Judy at all costs.

Fred looked at her, waiting expectantly.

"All right," Maureen said slowly, sobbing.

Fred waited. His face showed no sympathy.

"Michael," she sobbed. "I'll... Infect Michael."

Fred gave her a supportive kiss on the forehead. Finally. "It's all for the best, Mo." He said, and Fred almost sounded normal when he said it. But Maureen knew We were using him like a puppet. Fred was much more under Their control than she had ever been.

And then looked at her expectantly, as if he were waiting for something to happen.

It took a moment for her to figure it out. "You want me to do it now?" What was the rush? And... they had just had sex. Did Fred expect her to have sex with her son right after he and she had... had....

"We must Infect as many as we can, as quickly as we can." His face was impassive, without a hint of empathy in it.

Maureen licked her lips desperately, looking for a way out to save her son. There was none. "All right," she said finally. Maureen smelled herself. She reeked of sex. She thought about whether she should shower. No, it wouldn't matter. In a few minutes, Michael wouldn't care how she smelled.

Maureen got up, put a bathrobe on, and left the bedroom. She went over to the kids' bedrooms. She passed by Judy's bedroom. Judy was busy working on a homework assignment. She looked so beautiful, with her long blonde hair! She was going to make some man an excellent wife some day. Maureen had to protect her.

Then she went to Michael's room. Michael was playing some game on his datapad. He looked up and noticed her. "Hey, Mom."

"Hi," said Maureen, not trusting her voice to stay steady.

"What's up?" said Michael. "You look like a mess! Did you just take a nap?"

Maureen nodded wordlessly. She looked at her son. No, she couldn't do this. She pulled back into the hallway, and found herself in Fred's arms. Fred was wearing a bathrobe, just like hers.

"It's ok," said Fred softly. "It's ok," he said again, leading her back to the bedroom.

Maureen was terrified as she let him lead her back to bed. "Don't Infect Judy. Please, don't, don't," she whispered fiercely.

"I won't," Fred promised. He closed the bedroom door behind them. He took off his bathrobe, and then gently removed hers, and lay her down on the bed.

"You can't Infect Michael." He said it as a statement, not a question.

Maureen's eyes were wide and full of fear. "I can, I can, I just need more time-"

Fred lay down on top of his wife, spread her legs, and looked into her eyes. She saw his hunger. "Think about your reluctance to Infect Michael. You don't want to do it, do you? Think about how you don't want to do it. Give me all your reluctance. Give me all your shame. Give me all your fear."

Maureen gasped as he started to kiss her passionately. Somehow his organ was inside of her down below, and at the same time tendrils of his mind were inside her head, sucking and absorbing. As he thrust, he also sucked, sucking out her reluctance, her shame and embarrassment at the thought of Infecting her own son.

"Think of Infecting Michael. Think how shameful it makes you feel," Fred kept repeating, mechanically, like a robot, his eyes hard, like a machine. Maureen obediently focused on her thoughts of reluctance and found them draining away, as her brain cells which were most agitated were sucked dry by the alien intelligence connecting them both. By the time Fred climaxed within Maureen, and she had orgasmed around his raging shaft, her shame was nearly gone. It was just... a memory.

"Now can you do it?" Fred asked.

Maureen actually smiled. "I think I can."

She put on her bathrobe again and went back Michael's bedroom, not knowing or caring that Fred's sperm was smothered on her pubic hair and the entrance to her vagina.

Fred followed her after a moment. He heard the door to Michael's bedroom closing. Within five minutes he heard the sounds of Michael moaning. He smiled and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. Infecting people burned a lot of calories!

********

After it was done, and Maureen was lying in bed with her son, she felt a wave of dissatisfaction. The worst part about Infecting Michael was how easy it had been, Maureen reflected. He had put up no resistance. She barely had to use any pheromone. He had actually enjoyed it.

When Maureen had rubbed enough of the pheromone into him, and then removed his clothes, he had asked her, with eyes full of lust, what she was about to do.

"I'm going to make love to you, Michael," said Maureen simply. There was no other way to say it.

And Michael, instead of being confused, or reluctant, gave a broad smile and said, "Great!" That was the part that hurt her worst of all.

Great?

Maureen had told her son that she was going to have sex with him, and his answer was "Great?"

As Maureen mounted and rode up and down on Michael's shaft, she could see it in his eyes. The total lack of shame. The complete enthrallment. His wild groans as he enjoyed every downward thrust. And when the moment came when he exploded, pumping his essence into her, he yelled out, crying out her name. What kind of perverted son had she raised?

"That was good, Mom," said Michael, grinning from ear to ear, as he lay back, using his soft breasts as a headrest. "I loved coming in you. You have such a tight vaj!"

This was the quiet period. The virus hadn't yet reached Michael's brain. He hadn't joined Us yet. He wasn't supposed to like it, not yet!

"Can we... can we do this again sometime?" Michael asked, still grinning broadly. "Does Dad know? Are we going to have to share you, or go behind his back?"