Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna was the first to unload one of her charges. She yelped as she suddenly felt something pushing out of her. Her pelvic bones spread farther apart as she felt something living slimy slithering out of her uterus and down into her vagina. She groaned as she tried to keep pushing it out, to give birth to her first baby. The first of many.

"Squeeze, Anna, squeeze," said Gretchen, looking into Anna's eyes. She felt Gretchen's tight grasp on her hand and it helped.

Anna squeezed harder. In moments, the head of something white appeared between her legs.

"Keep squeezing! You're doing great!" said Tom Faraday, rubbing her shoulders as he gave her fatherly encouragement.

Anna gritted her teeth and squeezed further. A white oval shaped object started to peek out between the furry lips of her vagina. Slowly it grew in size, like a dildo going in reverse. Then it spit out of her completely, landing gently in the crater. There was no time to examine it, however, because another appeared at the entrance to her vaginal canal. Two minutes later, another came after that.

Anna moaned in pain. She keep pushing, but felt more trapped inside of her.

"You're doing great, honey," said Gretchen, giving her a kiss and wiping the sweat off her brow. "Your babies are being born, my love. Keep squeezing!"

Anna gritted her teeth and concentrated, pushing with all her might. Another white object started to poke its head out of her vagina. Tom reached forward into her vagina and gently pulled it out from between slick pink pubic lips. "You're doing so well, Anna," he said encouragingly, wiping some of the sweat and yellow goo out of her pubic hair tenderly. He gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead.

Anna was exhausted. She felt Tom near her, and Gretchen's arms around her, and somehow they gave her the strength to keep squeezing.

Over the next hour, a total of ten white rods came out of Anna's vagina before she stopped, sweating heavily and panting.

"Is that all?" Tom asked.

"I... I think there's one more," said Anna. She squeezed again, and sure enough, one more started to poke its head out of her vagina. Tom gently pulled it out with his fingertips while Anna gasped. Soon they were in a little pile at her feet.

Gretchen squeezed and kissed Anna on the lips. "Those are your babies. The next generation of humanity. Aren't you so proud?"

Anna, looking at the pile of white objects, nodded dumbly.

Then it was Judy Johnson's turn. She screamed as she began to squeeze the first one out. They looked just like Anna's babies, but were her white ovals were a little smaller, a little more compact in size.

"Good job, dear, you're doing well," said Tom. "Keep going!"

"It hurts!" said Judy, as she squeezed out the second one. "Mom!" she cried.

Part of the Air Love flapped.

"She hears you," said Tom earnestly.

Anna reached over and grabbed Judy's hand tightly and squeezed. She looked into the young 18 year old's eyes. "Bear down," she said.

Judy screamed as she squeezed out her third white rod, just as the other girls started to squeeze out their first ones.

Within thirty minutes the crater was filled with the little white cylinders. Chrissy and Sarah had each squeezed out eight. Judy had disgorged nine. And Anna, whose mature womb was larger and more developed, had given birth to eleven. Their vaginas and thighs and pubises were slick with sweat and blood and yellow fluid.

As the girls panted, and tried to recover some of their strength, Anna tentatively picked up one of her offspring.

"Careful, they're very delicate," said Gretchen, smiling broadly.

Anna looked at the white cylinder in her hands. It was very soft and had the texture of popcorn. As it sat in her hands she felt it vibrating. And then it actually bounced an inch or two!

"What... what is it?" Anna asked.

"It's your babies," said Tom lovingly. "In your hand you're probably holding a thousand or more of your offspring."

"A thousand? How is that possible?" She asked.

"They are spores," said Gretchen. "When the Air Love releases them, they will Infect thousands of people. All will be your children."

"My children," Anna breathed. "Really?"

Tom nodded. "Your eggs were modified, but they were still based on your DNA. You will be the mother of many, of a whole new race of mankind."

Anna felt such great contentment when she heard that. She had always wanted to be a mother. She watched the little white cylinders bouncing around on the ground, bursting with life. Life she had given them. Soon these little white darlings would be in the minds of thousands of people. And they would all be her children.

The ground in the crater was different here, much softer with gaps in it. The ovals started to sink into the gaps in the Air Love.

"No," said Anna, grabbing one that was about to sink in.

"Leave it," said Tom. "It will stay there until the birthing."

"Wasn't this the birthing?"

"This was your birthing. Not theirs. Come, stand up and come with me and you will see the most beautiful sight ever."

The girls slowly and painfully got up, and made their way off the Air Love.

The Air Love was starting to vibrate, and ripple, and moan.

"What's happening?" Anna asked.

"Now that the seeds have been deposited, it knows that it is time for dissemination," said Gretchen.

The Air Love started to ripple more vigorously and flap and moan more aggressively. The center part of it lifted off the ground and landed with a thump, first once, and then twice, and then repeatedly, slapping against the ground with a mighty thump each time it landed. It seemed to be gathering its strength for something. Something big.

The Air Love flapped itself a few more times, each time flapping higher and higher, stronger and stronger. And then finally the Air Love gave a mighty howl, and flung the centermost part of itself into the air, and they heard a ripping sound as the crater in the center opened, and the seeds inside started to shoot out, at incredible velocities. They were no longer cylinders, but tiny white particles, like little drops of hail or snow.

Gretchen put her arm around Anna and kissed her tenderly as it 'snowed' on them. "Congratulations, dear. You're a mom!"

12