Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 14

Story Info
Kate is made to sexually pleasure a man in front of audience.
2.6k words
4.42
3.8k
5
0

Part 14 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alien Mind Control From Planet P

Chapter 14

By Gary LM Martin

Tom Faraday asked his protégé Kate Johansen if she wanted to go on an educational outing with him. Kate squealed. Kate was always excited to be educated. Tom had educated her a lot in the bedroom, but also said that sometimes there were things to be learned while wearing clothes too. So Kate agreed to go. Kate always agreed to everything Tom asked her to do. That's what Tom said he liked so much about her. That, and the other thing.

They were now driving in an air car together. But Kate wondered about the silent young man in the back of the air car, wearing electrobinders. Who was he, and why had Tom brought him with them?

"Who is he?" Kate asked.

"His name is Benjamin," said Tom, smiling broadly.

She looked back at Benjamin. He looked very sad. His eyes were pleading with her for help.

"He doesn't look happy," said Kate.

"That's because he's not Infected," said Tom.

"Why are you bringing him with us?" said Kate.

"You'll see," said Tom.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"Richmond Virginia," said Tom. "That's home to one of the very first Unity Towers on the planet."

"Unity Towers? What are those?"

"They are tall, thin spires, made of organic material," said Tom. "They transmit a low level EM field."

"EM?" said Kate.

"Don't let your pretty head worry about that," said Tom, as he allowed one of his hands to roam between her legs. Kate squealed, and Tom laughed. "Like I said, you have real potential."

"You really think so?" Kate asked. She jumped as Tom's hand moved in answer.

"Please let me go," Benjamin said suddenly.

"That's what we're doing," said Tom. "Once we get to Richmond, we'll let you go."

"Really?" said Benjamin.

"I'll undo those binders myself and open the car door for you. You can go wherever you like," said Tom.

"Thanks!" said Benjamin.

"You're so welcome," said Tom. He turned to Kate. "Do you think he's cute?"

Kate looked back at Benjamin. He looked so young! But in reality he was 18, just a year younger than her. He had dark eyes and handsome hair. "Yeah."

"Good," said Tom. That's one of the reasons why Tom had picked him.

As they got close to Richmond, the weather started to change. At first it was sunny, but then the fog started to roll in. The closer they got to Richmond, the thicker the fog got.

"There's the tower," said Tom, pointing in the distance. It looked very similar to the organic spire the Expedition had uncovered on Planet D.

"What does it do?"

"In a sense, it creates this fog," said Tom. "Now, don't open your windows, I don't want to spoil a big surprise for Benjamin!"

Very quickly they arrived in the outlying suburbs. The fog was really thick now. They parked outside a local community college. When they got out of the car, everything changed.

In an instant, Kate lost control of herself. She could see herself talking and moving, but had no control at all. Even after being Infected by Us, Kate could still control her body, but her motivations had been heavily influenced by We. What she was experiencing now was quite different. Her body was now fully controlled. She was just along for the ride.

The other thing she noticed is that she could hear Tom's voice in her head. She felt a sense of connection, that she was connected to all of Us in the area.

What's happening?

This is the last stage in our evolution, Tom thought. His thoughts were clear in her mind. You might call it total Groupthink. The EM tower permits Us to survive in the air. When we can flourish in the air, then we can all be connected with each other. Before, We were together apart. But here, We are together Us.

It's so beautiful, Kate thought, experiencing the joys of being connected to everything and everyone around her.

Yes, thought Tom. Come. We want to show you something.

He opened up the rear car door. Benjamin took one breath of air and immediately went into convulsions. Then he grabbed his head and screamed.

"Contact has been made," he said, suddenly calm.

He is Infected, Kate thought.

Yes. The particle around us are even more effective than the spores from the Air Love. This is the ultimate level we will all achieve, once we have built enough Unity Towers to blanket the planet.

Tom removed Benjamin's binders, and, true to his word, let him out of the car. But Benjamin didn't run.

Tom and Kate and Benjamin made their way into the high school. They did not walk of their own accord; We guided them.

They went into the auditorium, which was packed with students, sitting patiently on benches. They seemed to be expected. Hundreds of students, all high school seniors, stared at them.

What are they waiting for? Kate wondered.

You, Tom told her.

Kate and Benjamin were made to stand in front of each other in the middle of the gym floor. Hundreds of eyes were on them, all eager, bright, young college students.

Kate started to get a bad feeling about this.

Suddenly, Benjamin gave her a deep, wet kiss. Kate started to respond, hugging him tightly, but she was not in control. Suddenly, she understood what she was about to do.

Oh no. Not in front of all these people!

Yes, thought Tom. Think of it as a lesson in the powers of Groupthink.

Benjamin was as controlled as she was, his face a blank as he continued to kiss and hug her. They kissed even as they slowly started to peel each others' clothes off. Benjamin's came off first; Kate pulled off his pants and underwear even while he was still struggling with the mysteries of her bra strap. Kate looked at his snaked body. Benjamin had a thin body, too thin for her tastes, but the dark hair around his young penis was oddly attractive.

And then Benjamin finally figured out how to remove her bra. Kate shuddered as her breasts were exposed to the crowd. But they didn't say a word. They simply stared in total silence. Then came her skirt and her panties, and in moments, hundreds of teenage boys and girls could see the furry joining between her legs.

But Kate had other matters to think about. She found herself getting down on her hands and knees in front of Benjamin, who leaned forward and put his hands on her shoulders.

No, please no, Kate thought, as she stared at his small, thin penis in front of her. But her body was not under her control. With Us, at least Kate could usually move her body on her own, under Our influence. In this place, she had no motor control at all. She was simply a passenger enjoying the view.

And now her view was of a 18 year old boy's flaccid penis, who she reached forward and put into her mouth. Benjamin gasped immediately; it seemed that involuntary reactions couldn't be controlled by Us.

Benjamin quickly got hard in her mouth. His organ expanded, not getting especially wide, but it became surprisingly long, as he pressed against the roof of her mouth at the back of her throat. Kate watched helplessly as We pressed her lips tightly around Benjamin's penis and bobbed her head back and forth. She was mortified to have hundreds of eyes on her as her lips moved up and down Benjamin's male sex organ. But Kate sensed, from somewhere, an enormous sense of satisfaction from Tom. Now she knew why he had brought both of them here.

Benjamin got stiff very quickly under Kate's expert efforts. Tom had spent many sessions teaching Kate how to use her lips and tongue expertly. He had explained to her that one of many side benefits of tighter facial muscles is that she would be able to whistle better.

At some point, We decided that Benjamin was now hard enough for intercourse. Kate pulled out of him with a slight popping sound, reached up, gave him a strong kiss, and then pushed him down roughly on his back.

Then, in one smooth movement, she mounted him, and started to bounce up and down on his shaft. Kate was once again conscious of the eyes of hundreds of people on her. They were expressionless and totally silent, but she knew they were all seeing her have sex with this young man. As Kate rode Benjamin's penis she waxed philosophically. If all the people watching her were all under mind control, as she was, did it matter if one person was watching, or a million? Was there some part of their brains, still alive, still functioning, that was sexually titillated by watching her? She suspected there was. Kate was under the total control of Us, and yet even now she still exercised some freedom of thought. The thought of hundreds of these students viewing her as a subject of sexual arousal profoundly embarrassed and excited her.

Shame was eating away at Kate; the shame of enjoying this much too public act of intercourse, and the increasingly hard to deny realization that she was even starting to relish this, the idea of having sex with the eyes of hundreds of aroused people focused on her. Kate was responsible for their stimulation. She was the engine of their sexual desires. Kate's feelings of humiliation and degradation were all twisted up with the joys of sexually arousing hundreds of people around her.

Since Kate was connected to everyone else, the shame and humiliation she felt was eaten up by the crowd, including Tom Faraday. That was why he had brought her here. He was the one who had arranged for a group tasting with Us. Tom enjoyed the many varied flavors of Kate's humiliation and sexual exhibitionism as she felt the eyes of the massive audience on her while she serviced Benjamin.

Tom also enjoyed Benjamin's discomfort too. But he was slightly disappointed, however, to find that the part of Benjamin's mind which was enjoying this was much stronger than the part which was embarrassed by it. Undoubtedly high school seniors like him didn't get too many opportunities to have 19 year old blonde cheerleaders bounce up and down on their sex organ in front of their male peers.

And then Kate, who had been broadcasting her humiliation nonstop, started to sense the mental energies from the high school seniors in the audience.

Lust. Kate felt ever increasing waves of lust. And she felt it most strongly from the community college boys. She looked up at them and saw hunger in one set of eyes after the next after the next. All of them were watching riding on Benjamin's penis, all were wishing the same thing. That they could be in Benjamin's place underneath her.

Kate somehow knew that many of them had erections. Kate couldn't see it, but looking at each one of them, with her mind, she could sense it, the stiffness within nearly each and every male student's sex organ.

In a moment when time seemed to stand still, she looked at one young man's face after another after another, and she knew.

Brown haired boy. Erect.

Blonde boy. Erect.

Boy with straight black hair. Erect.

Boy with gentle face. Erect.

Boy with crewcut. Erect.

Black boy with enormous penis. Erect.

But to Kate's complete and utter surprise, she felt the same raw feeling of lust from many of the girls, too. Kate looked up and saw one girl's face, staring mindlessly at her. But then she saw the drips of perspiration, coming off her brow. She saw the erect nipples, sticking through the teenage girl's tight sweater. Kate was doing that to her. Kate was doing that to all of them. In whatever private part of their minds still existed, many of these community college students were actually getting aroused by her performance! Kate wasn't in physical contact with them, but didn't need to be, to absorb their lust, not here, in the presence of a Unity Tower.

The waves of lust of so many people filled Kate and shaped her. Suddenly she felt glorious, to have so much influence over so many people, to be pleasuring so many young minds all at the same time. Kate had been thrusting up and down at a leisurely pace, but now, tremendously emboldened, she heard herself roar and started to go up and down as roughly and as violently as she could. She felt the muscles inside her vagina contract and grip Benjamin like an iron fist. Her lips tore into his, biting and grinding and taking from him whatever she could. She had become a wild animal. All in service to Us.

This had the expected effect on Benjamin. He started to moan faster and louder, and then his body shuddered, and he climaxed with a primal scream. Kate felt him erupt within her, shooting load after load of his fluids deep within her. Kate climaxed a moment later.

When it was done, they were both released from the reproduction ritual by Us, and allowed to lay on top of one another, resting for a moment. Kate looked up at Benjamin, and saw gratitude in his eyes. That was the last thing she expected!

Very well done! Tom thought. Very well done indeed.

It was... different, Kate thought.

Exciting?

...Yes, Kate to admit.

That's good. But now we have to move on to the last part of the lesson.

Kate found herself standing up, and heading back to the air car, along with Benjamin.

What about our clothes? she thought.

You won't need those, Tom assured her.

They entered the air car, still naked, and Tom started driving.

Benjamin sat in back with her, his naked leg touching hers. His penis was shrunken.

Did you enjoy it? Kate asked.

Yes, Benjamin thought. You're incredible!

Thank you! Kate thought.

Ah, young lovers, Tom thought.

As Tom drove, Kate saw they were approaching the Unity Tower. It had almost the same dark beige fleshy color of the Air Love, just a bit darker. It seemed to pulsate and flex, like living tissue. To Kate, it reminded her a little of a man's organ that was throbbing, right before it exploded

They got out of the Air Car and We had them walk to the base of the tower.

It's beautiful, Kate thought, staring at the throbbing, groaning flesh.

Yes, Tom thought. Isn't it, Benjamin?

Amazing, thought Benjamin, as he bent forward to take a closer look.

I'm so glad you think so, Tom thought.

And then Kate found herself giving Benjamin a big kick in his naked ass, and he went flying and connected with the base of the Unity Tower.

Why did I just do that? Kate cried out in her mind.

Benjamin was lying against the Unity Tower. He struggled to free himself, but found himself stuck to the Unity Tower, like a fly on flypaper.

What's happening? He thought.

That will soon be clear, Tom thought.

The Unity Tower started to throb faster, and moan. And then Benjamin's flesh started to melt, and he screamed. Kate tried to look away, but couldn't, as she was forced to watch his body dissolve. The last thing she remembered seeing was the look of total terror on Benjamin's face. And then that too, vanished, as his face melted along with the rest of him.

Why, Kate cried. Why did I do that to that nice boy? Why did We have me make love to him and then kill him?

Because We could, Tom thought. That was the lesson here. When We reach this final state, We will be freed from the burden of all decision making. We will truly be Us.