Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry saw Sarah lying there, with her legs spread apart, smiling dreamily at him. It was an image which would haunt his nightmares for the rest of his life.

No, stop, no!

Henry got between her legs and smoothly inserted himself into her. He made love to her efficiently. Quickly. He didn't want to enjoy this in any way.

When it was done, and they lay together, Sarah whispered, "I felt some pain."

"I know. I Infected you."

"You did?" said Sarah, too befuddled to get up or move.

"I'm so sorry," said Henry.

"Why?" said Sarah. "Why?" she cried. And then she cried out again, but this time in physical pain. And then it was over, and she stared at him with alien eyes, and said, "Contact has been made."

"Welcome, sister," Henry heard himself say. And then, Henry felt something, like a draining sensation in his head. And then, he experienced the ultimate of ironies.

He had Infected Sarah, and now he was Uninfected. They had temporarily switched roles.

He looked sharply at her. She seemed to be unaware of his transformation.

"I must inform Us about my resistance group," she said, getting up.

"Of course," said Henry. "But why not stay the night? There's no hurry, surely."

Sarah looked at him, and there was suspicion in her eyes, plain for him to see. "I must report now."

"Oh, very well," said Henry, seeing he couldn't stop her without arousing suspicions.

********

Henry had a sleepless night. At least, the first few hours of it. By the morning, We were in control of him again. We didn't seem to question how Sarah got into his apartment, or how she knew him; We didn't seem to be able to freely access his mind as We could in other people. When Henry was not We, he often wondered why.

When Henry came into work he saw the report of the new prisoners on the status board. 11 people had been taken into custody last night. They had been taken with gas grenades. All were scheduled to be Infected soon.

This woman I brought into Us helped you capture a lot of Uninfected.

Yes. You have done well.

Could I ask for a reward, then?

What is it you want?

One of the prisoners. To Infect them.

Very well.

The Voice sounded almost pleased to oblige.

Henry went to the stockade that had been set up. He saw the members of Sarah's group who had been taken captive. But now there were only eight.

"There were supposed to be 11," said Henry, to one of the guards.

"Three have been Infected," said the guard indifferently. "Why do you ask?"

"I am here to Infect one of them," said Henry.

Henry turned to the remaining eight.

"You!" said Becca Macintosh. "You fucking bastard! You betrayed us!" She seemed unaware that technically, it had been Sarah's doing. She spat at him. "I knew we never should have trusted you!"

"I will take that one," said Henry.

Becca Macintosh resisted more than Sarah had, and she refused to go, until Henry started to rub her hands and skinny arms. After a moment of this, Becca's objections were quieted, and she allowed herself to be docilely led to the Infection room with a goofy grin on her face.

By the time they got there, Becca started to recover some of her wits. So Henry rubbed her again with his hands, and Becca smiled and actually hugged and kissed him. Just as Sarah had wanted to do.

Henry made love to Becca. It was one of the most distasteful acts in his life, even worse, he decided, than actually Infecting Sarah, not because of his guilt, but because of his intense dislike for the woman. When it was done, Becca turned to him, her breasts pointing almost accusingly, and said woodenly, "Contact has been made."

"Good," said Henry, whose mind was now clear of Us. "Arrange for transportation. I want a passenger van in front of the facility within ten minutes."

"Yes," said Becca, heading off to obey. Then she turned, "Will you be needing a driver?"

"No," said Henry.

Henry went back to the stockade. There were now only six prisoners left, including their leader, Robert Barlow. One must have been taken while he was Infecting Becca. Time was running out for all of them.

Henry spoke to the guards. "These prisoners are being transferred to the Air Love facility in Phoenix. Assist me in bringing them to the transport."

The Infected guard nodded, and opened the cell door, and helped ferry the prisoners to the van.

And then Henry got in the van and drove away... and that was it.

*********

Henry stopped the van in a lot about a half mile from the plant. The others looked surprised when he freed them from their binders.

"What is going on?" Robert Barlow demanded to know. "First you help us. Then you betray us. Then you help us again. What's next, are you going to turn us in to collect another reward?"

"If you ever contact me again, you can be sure that I will," said Henry. "And stay away from Sarah. She's Infected now."

"Sarah? How-" he looked at Henry. Then he knew. His expression hardened, then softened. "Why?"

"Just go," said Henry. "Leave Kansas City. Go somewhere else. And don't trust anyone."

Barlow said nothing, but simply watched as Henry turned his back on them, and calmly started heading back to the plant on foot. He had perhaps an hour left before We returned. Maybe he could take a good long walk.

12