Alien v Predator: Insemination Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down and saw that the Predalien was stroking his fingers lovingly over her belly as if reaching out to the embryo that lay within her womb. The fact that she had an alien progeny inside of her that she would give birth to in a matter of hours made her both sick and excited at the same time.

To assuage her fears, the Predalien reached a hand down, brushed away strands of her blond hair and patted her on the head, like a mother would to a naïve child. Maybe it was wishful thinking, but Alicia took this as a sign that she would not die, and that the alien that she'd been bred with and would be forced to birth would not tear open her chest on the way out.

Alicia's eyes began to close as she decided to take a much-needed nap, knowing that there was still a distinct possibility that this would be her last nap. She felt a warm, not unpleasant sensation within her loins, and knew that she would have to be ready for her birth, regardless of its outcome.

Her eyes fluttered closed and sleep began to overtake her as her bleak surroundings began to fade away for a short while. She had one last thought before sleep claimed her:

"Nothing will go wrong Taylor. Nothing will go wrong."