Alisha & Vicky - Day 13

Story Info
Alisha panics, and Vicky forces her through Caitie's party.
17k words
4.89
3.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luriann
Luriann
55 Followers

This entry was written with a few suggestions for story direction and content from readers. If there's a certain direction, scene, or story element you feel you'd like to see in a future entry in this series, don't hesitate to send them in so they can be considered.

Day Thirteen: Saturday

Alisha slowly opened her eyes as she woke up in her bedroom. It wasn't an alarm, or noise from somewhere in or around the house that woke her up, just her body naturally waking her. She felt warm and cozy, and fully relaxed as she blinked her eyes the first few times. On any given day, this is the perfect way for one to wake up.

"Good morning," said Vicky, spoiling the near perfect moment.

Reality of the night before started to flood Alisha's mind as Vicky greeted her, spoiling her near perfect moment.

"No," said Alisha as she started to sit up in her bed. "No, no no."

"Something the matter?" Vicky asked, despite being fully aware of what Alisha was thinking and feeling.

"It really happened, didn't it," said Alisha in disbelief. She felt a tenderness and subtle throbbing sensation present around her pussy.

"It did!" said Vicky. "My little Lish isn't a virgin anymore!"

Now fully sitting up, Alisha reached for her phone. She saw the time, 10:43am, and the notifications on her phone, a bunch of unread messages. She hadn't checked her texts since before Shawn had gotten back to his house the night before, and saw most of them were from Evan and Colin. One, however, was from Shawn, sent earlier that morning.

"Awe," said Vicky. "Open Shawn's first."

Alisha opened the message. It read "Hey Alisha, thank you for babysitting last night. Both the boys as well as myself were pleased with how things went. I hope you can babysit again soon."

"Smooth," said Vicky.

"What do you mean by that?" Alisha asked.

"He wants to fuck you again," said Vicky. "As well as myself? He's not talking about babysitting there, Lish, he's talking about you having his cock inside of you."

Alisha suddenly jumped out of bed in a panic.

"What's wrong, Lish?"

"What you just said just reminded me of something, something bad," said Alisha.

Vicky knew exactly why Alisha was having a panic attack, but was loving every second of this moment.

"Does this have something to do with him cumming inside of you?" Vicky asked playfully.

"YES!" said Alisha. "You told him I was on birth control but we both know I'm not!"

"Well I wasn't going to have your first time be ruined by a stupid piece of latex," said Vicky.

"I am so screwed!"

"Hardly," said Vicky. "Get dressed, and I'll fix everything."

"How?"

"Just get dressed, Lish. I'll take care of everything. Stop worrying so much."

***

"I don't know what I'm looking for," said Alisha as she walked through the doors of the convenience store

"But I do," said Vicky. "Go to the back, that's where the pharmacy is."

Alisha walked towards the back of the store, her head seemingly on a swivel, on the lookout for familiar faces. To her relief, she made it to the pharmacy desk without seeing anyone she recognized.

"Hello," said the woman behind the counter. "Here to pick up or drop off a prescription?"

"What do I say?!" Alisha frantically asked Vicky.

"Say you're here for plan b," said Vicky.

"Wait, what?"

"Say it."

"I..." Alisha started. "I'm... I'm here to get some... plan b?"

The woman behind the counter disappeared, and shortly returned.

"I have some here for you," she said, holding a small box. "Is that everything for you?"

"No," Vicky said to Alisha. "Ask about birth control."

"Are you insane?" Alisha said. "If my parents ever find that lying around, I'm -."

Vicky quickly cut Alisha off. "Would you rather get pregnant instead? I'm sure your parents will freak the fuck out a lot more if you end up pregnant than if they discover birth control."

"I... I guess," said Alisha. "But what if they find it? I'll still be screwed."

"We'll just say it's to help manage your period better," said Vicky. "I doubt they'd have a problem with that. Hell, given your parent's beliefs, they probably don't even want to talk about your period anyways. Either way, you'll be fine."

Alisha looked up at the woman behind the counter.

"I... I should probably start on some birth control," Alisha said.

The woman once again disappeared, and returned with several other small boxes. The pharmacist went on to talk with Alisha, going over how it works, and potential side effects. After showing Alisha some of the options available, Alisha picked one type out, and purchased a three month supply to go along with the plan b.

"See, that wasn't so hard," Vicky said as Alisha walked out of the store.

***

Back and home and in her bedroom, Alisha looked around in search of a hiding place for her recent purchase.

"I still don't see why you feel you need to hide them," said Vicky. "I already gave you a good excuse to use for if your parents find the pills."

"And the plan b?" Alisha asked. "What excuse do you have for me to use for that?"

"You know, fair point."

Alisha continued around her room, spending time thinking about her bedside table, dresser, desk, and closet all as potential hiding spots.

"You're overthinking this," said Vicky. "The entire time I've known you, your mom hasn't even searched your room. She probably hasn't even seen the clothes you bought with Samantha yet."

Alisha knew Vicky was right, but was still paranoid about having plan b pills in the house.

"Look, either help me find a spot, or just leave me be until I do on my own," Alisha said.

"How about in that vent?" Vicky suggested. "The one by the door?"

Alisha looked at the vent by her bedroom door that Vicky suggested. She walked over and crouched in front of the vent. Gripping the sides, she gave it a gentle tug, and the vent cover effortlessly slid out. She put one of her hands inside, and could feel cool air moving.

"This could work," said Alisha.

Alisha rushed to her purse, and returned to the open vent. She placed both the plan b pills, and two of the three birth control packs inside it. Alisha gently pushed the vent cover back in place, stood up, and took a few steps back. She examined the vent intently from where she stood, trying to see if she could see any of the packaging. After a minute of examining her work, Alisha was confident that the pills were well hidden.

"Happy now?" Vicky asked.

"Yes," said Alisha as she took a seat on her bed, trying to take a moment to calm herself.

"You know, just putting this out there, you might want to actually take one of those plan b pills," said Vicky.

Alisha got back up, and gently reopened the vent. Reaching in, she pulled out the package of plan b, and pushed one of the pills out into her hand. She placed the rest back into the open vent opening, and placed the cover back on.

"Alright," said Alisha, standing back up. "Here goes nothing."

Alisha looked at the pill in her hand for a moment before bringing it up to her mouth. However, just as she was about to pop it in her mouth, she felt herself feeling disoriented, but only for a moment.

"You ok?" asked Vicky.

"Yea, I'm fine."

Alisha popped the pill in her hand into her mouth, and swallowed it.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?"

"No, not really," said Alisha, sitting back on her bed.

"So, can we get back to what we were doing before you freaked the fuck out?" said Vicky.

"What were we doing?" Alisha asked.

"Looking at the new messages on your phone, dummy."

Alisha's moment of trying to calm herself was quickly over. She took out her phone and saw the still unread messages from Evan and Colin that had been sent to her the night before.

"Let me guess," said Alisha. "I have no choice but to look at these."

"Of course you have a choice," said Vicky. "The choice to do it yourself, or have me do it for you."

Alisha sighed, and selected Evan first. In front of Alisha on her screen, were more photos and a few short videos from Evan's party, all of which featured Jackie. The first was a photo, taken from above Jackie by Evan while he was fucking her from behind. Barely visible was Jackie's head, but Alisha could make out someone also using Jackie's mouth. The next few photos were all similar to the first, ending with a shot of cum across Jackie's back thanks to Evan.

Next up was a video. Alisha pressed play, and saw a short 6 second video, which started with a close-up of what she guessed was Jackie's pussy. Almost as soon as the video started, a glass bottle could be seen pushing against the close-up pussy, entering it. It slid in easy until the bottle widened, a loud moan being heard as the full body of the bottle reached Jackie's pussy.

"Shit," said Vicky. "We need to be at Evan's next party."

"No thank you," said Alisha. "For all I know you'd have me right beside Jackie getting the same treatment."

"I wouldn't be complaining if we did."

Alisha moved to the next item, another video. The thumbnail image was hard to figure out, but it was clear what was going on the second Alisha pushed play. She saw Jackie lying on her back on the couch, with a brief close-up of her face, all scrunched up while Jackie was moaning. The video hastily moved down her naked body to below her waist, where it showed Jackie with her legs up in the air towards the camera, and an unidentified guy with his cock pumping in and out of Jackie's pussy while Jackie continued to moan.

One more video remained. Alisha pushed play, and couldn't believe what she saw. It started at almost how the last one ended, a close up of a cock close to Jackie's exposed pussy. But it didn't enter her pussy, but moved to her asshole.

"Oh fuck," said Vicky. "Did they..?"

The video continued as the head of the cock in view pushed against her asshole while Jackie could be heard yelling no. Whoever this guy was, he clearly didn't care about Jackie's pleas, and continued to push himself inside Jackie's ass; the more he inched inside her the louder and more desperate her moans and pleas got.

"They did!" continued Vicky. "They popped her ass cherry!"

There were only two more photos that followed the video. The first was a close-up of Jackie's ass, a cock fully inside her. The second was just of her asshole, but with a little cum leaking out.

"This is all your fault!" Alisha angrily said to Vicky. "You told them to do better, and they took things even further!"

"And?"

"I..! I..! I don't know!"

"She's not your friend anymore," said Vicky. "Why do you care what they do with her now?"

"I still care about her!," said Alisha. "We were still close friends barely a week ago! And if it wasn't for you, we still would be!"

"Sorry Lish, but this actually is all her fault. She stuck her nose somewhere where it didn't belong, and now she's paying for being such a nosey little bitch. Maybe next time she gets such a stupid idea like barging in on something she has no business doing, she'll think twice. No one crosses us and gets away with it. No one. Now, keep going. Let's take a look at what Colin sent us."

Powerless to do anything else, Alisha closed the messages from Evan, and moved on to Colin. Thankfully, Colin had sent a lot less than Evan, just four photos, all of which were of what she had already seen, just from different angles.

"That last one is my favorite," said Vicky.

The photo Vicky was referring to was taken by what she guessed was Colin standing by Jackie's head. In it, Alisha could see Jackie, lying on her back on the couch with her head leaning back, her face clearly showing a lot of discomfort. She could see an unidentified guy, likely the same one that Evan had sent, with his cock in her ass. She couldn't actually see it entering her, but given that Jackie's legs were up in the air, presumably resting on this guy's shoulders, she had a clear view of Jackie's pussy, which definitely didn't have a cock going into it.

"You should absolutely keep that one," said Vicky. "In fact, I have an idea."

"Oh no," said Alisha. "What now?"

"First, you'll need to save all the photos and videos to your phone," said Vicky.

"No. No way," said Alisha.

"Remember what I said earlier about choices, Lish?"

Alisha sighed angrily. "Fine."

Aisha selected each of the photos and videos that had been sent to her by Evan and Colin, and saved each one to her phone.

"There. Now what?" asked Alisha, unhappy with Vicky.

"Now, open a new message to Ryan and Tyler, and send all the pictures and videos to them," said Vicky. "And be sure to tell them that it's Jackie Clarke in all of them, and that if anyone asks, you weren't the one that passed them along. And, that they can do anything they want with them."

"Seriously?! You want me to send those to the two guys responsible for that video of Toni getting out?!"

"Well, I thought you'd like that instead of sharing them with everyone online yourself," said Vicky. "Am I right?"

"Yes..." said Alisha.

Alisha followed Vicky's instructions to the letter, and sent all of the pictures and videos to Ryan and Tyler.

"Can I at least delete them now?" Alisha asked.

"Yes," said Vicky. "We aren't going to need them, now that those guys have them."

Alisha wasted no time in deleting the content off of her phone. She also selected the conversations with each of Colin and Evan, and deleted those off of her phone too, eager to erase all possible connection to what happened.

Once Alisha was satisfied with deleting what she did from her phone, she once again tried to spend a minute doing nothing, trying to calm herself down from how hectic her day had already been. To her surprise, about thirty seconds in, she was getting no nagging or pushback from Vicky. It became a whole minute, and soon, five.

"You calm now?" Vicky asked, breaking the silence.

"As calm as I'm gonna be," said Alisha. "Wait, why?"

"I was just going to suggest actually starting your birth control," said Vicky. "And that you should start getting ready for later tonight. Aren't you "going to Rachel's" tonight?"

"Right..." said Alisha. "The party."

***

"Thanks, mom. I'll see you tomorrow," said Alisha as she closed the car door.

Alisha's mom, Kate, simply smiled as she watched Alisha walk to the front door of Rachel's house. Alisha knocked on the door, and shortly after, was answered by Rachel letting her in. At the sight of the door opening, Kate began to drive away.

"Hey," said Rachel, as Alisha entered her house.

"Hey," Alisha replied back.

"So, how long are you staying here, before, you know..."

"Samantha's picking me up in an hour," said Alisha. "Thanks again for -"

"Don't," said Rachel. "I'm still not ok with this whole thing."

The girls went down the stairs to the basement, and into the same room the girls had all slept over in the week before.

"So, what exactly are you and Samantha doing tonight?" Rachel asked, throwing herself into one of the couches.

"We're, umm..." Alisha started.

"I didn't think of a cover to tell Rachel!" Alisha said to Vicky. "What should I say?"

"Say you're just going to her house, easy."

"I'm just spending the night at Samantha's house," said Alisha.

"I see," said Rachel. "Just the two of you?"

"Yea," Alisha lied. "Just us. We haven't had a chance to hang out just us for a long time it seems."

"Well, that makes me feel a bit better about this," said Rachel. "For a while, I had this worry you were going to be out with her at some party like what we went to last week."

Alisha could feel herself getting nervous around Rachel, and knew she needed to take the attention off of her by changing the subject.

"So, what do you want to do until Samantha gets here?" Alisha asked.

"I was in the middle of watching this," said Rachel, motioning towards the tv in the room.

Alisha turned to look at the screen, and saw Rachel was in the middle of watching a show on Netflix. She sat herself down on the other couch in the room, and Rachel hit play, resuming her show.

The two of them sat in silence for a few minutes, as the episode played in front of them. Alisha had no idea what was going on, being unfamiliar with what she was seeing.

"Tell her about last night," said Vicky

"There is no way I'm telling her about Shawn!" Alisha replied.

"Not that, silly. About Jackie."

"Do I have to?"

"I can if you'd prefer," said Vicky.

Alisha turned to look at Rachel, who was fixated on her show.

"So," Alisha started. "Last night was... interesting."

Rachel didn't even turn her head when she replied. "Something happen when you were babysitting?"

"Yes. I mean, no. I mean, it's about Evan and Jackie."

Rachel reached for the remote and paused her show, and turned to Alisha.

"What happened?" Rachel asked, a concerned look now on her face. "Was it like what happened on, what was it, Tuesday?"

"Worse. Way worse," said Alisha. "There was, umm, more of them."

"What do you mean, more of them? Like more pictures sent to you?"

"Well yea," said Alisha. "But that's not what I meant. There was, like, more people."

"Wait," said Rachel. "More people? What exactly happened at that party?"

Alisha was struggling to continue explaining the situation to Rachel. The more she thought back to the photos, the more feelings of guilt started surfacing, beginning to overwhelm her.

"You ok?" said a rather cheerful Vicky.

"You know I'm not," said Alisha.

"Well," Vicky said to Rachel, wasting no time taking over Alisha. "I was sent pictures that showed Jackie, clearly having sex. But there was, well, an audience."

Rachel's eyes widened even further, a look of disgust now being added to the mix.

"Jackie and Evan had sex in front of other people?!" Rachel asked.

"Yea," said Vicky. "Evan, and what looked like others too."

Rachel put a hand over her face in disbelief at what she heard come from Alisha. After a few seconds, she dropped her hand, and looked back to Alisha.

"Do you still have these, photos?" Rachel asked.

"No," said Vicky. "I deleted them. I didn't want to keep them or anything."

"That's fair I guess," said Rachel. "Do you think we should tell her parents?"

"I don't think so," said Vicky. "If we tell her parents, she'll probably tell ours about us sneaking to that party last week. And let's not even get started on the whole Toni video thing either. I just don't want us to get in trouble."

"I guess," Rachel said. "But I think we might need to leave them alone, we don't need those kind of people ruining things for us."

"What do you mean?" Vicky asked.

"Like, at school and at youth group and wherever, we should probably not be around Evan and his friends. And if that has to include Jackie, then her too. I'm just so done with all this drama, we've never had to deal with this sort of thing before."

Luriann
Luriann
55 Followers