Alisha & Vicky - Day 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're probably right," said Vicky. "Doesn't help that Evan is in two of my classes though."

"We'll figure something out," Rachel said.

Rachel reached for the remote, and once again resumed her episode. The two of them sat mostly in silence as the rest of the show finished. With Alisha released back in control of herself, she asked a few questions about the show Rachel was watching. A few minutes into the beginning of the next episode, Alisha's phone was buzzing.

"It's Samantha," Alisha said as she answered her phone. "Hello?"

"We're outside," Samatha said to Alisha. "Get your cute ass out here!"

"I'll be out in a minute," Alisha replied, hanging up her phone.

"Time to go?" Rachel asked.

"Yea," said Alisha.

"Well, have fun I guess," said Rachel.

***

"You excited?" Samantha asked Alisha as she closed the car door.

Excitement wasn't what Alisha could relate to at the moment; anxious or nervous would be more accurate to describe her current mental state.

"Yea," Alisha lied. "It should be fun."

"Fun doesn't even begin to cover it," Caitie added, mischievously smiling, as she put the car in drive.

Samantha turned to look back at Alisha from the passenger seat.

"So, tell!" Samantha said. "How did it go last night?"

"Umm..." Alisha mumbled nervously.

"What'd she do last night?" Caitie asked.

"Sex," said Samantha. "At least that was her plan."

"Well let her finish!" said Caitie.

"Are you going to make me answer everything for you tonight?" Vicky asked Alisha.

"No, I think I got this. I think," Alisha said back to Vicky.

Still nervous, and now embarrassed, Alisha took a deep breath before answering Samantha.

"We did," said Alisha.

"Eeee!" squealed Samantha. "Now tell me who he is!"

"No, not yet," said Alisha. "But yes, it happened."

"It happened?" Caitie asked. "Was last night your first time?"

"Yes," said Alisha, feeling her embarrassment building. "It was..."

"You can't just leave us with that!" said Samantha. "Tell us how it happened! How was he?"

Alisha's face was becoming redder and redder, the memories of what Vicky had put her through the night before flooding her mind. Making matters worse, she didn't know exactly how to describe what she had felt, or what she should actually say, since it was Vicky that initiated it in the first place.

"You are just too cute when you're embarrassed, Lish," Vicky said to Alisha.

"I... I..."

"Let me guess, you need help from little old me, don't you."

"...yes," Alisha said to Vicky timidly.

"Fine. But I'm not doing this and letting you back in control right away. I want tonight to be unforgettable, and I'm not going to let your blubbering nerves get in the way."

"Ok," said Vicky to both Samantha and Caitie. "So, I was babysitting last night for a family on my street. Single dad, two kids. I've sorta had a thing for him for a while, but I've been too nervous to do much about it."

"Oh fuck," said Caitie. "Did you actually fuck the guy you were babysitting for?"

"That is so hot," added Samantha. "Keep going!"

Vicky continued giving them a modified version of events from the night before. "So he got home, and instead of me leaving right away, I stayed a bit longer, and we sat and had some drinks. Next thing I know, he was kissing me. We kissed for a bit, and he got real handsy with me, and then led me to his bedroom. We continued kissing some more, and he started undressing me."

Vicky paused for a brief second, taking a moment to enjoy the complete attention and focus she was receiving from Caitie and Samantha.

"Once he had my clothes off, he took his off so fast," said Vicky. "He climbed on top of me, and kissed me some more, while he rubbed my pussy gently. Maybe a minute later when I was like, dripping wet, he started rubbing his cock against it until I begged him to take me."

"Fuck, that's hot," said Samantha. "He sounds way better than my first time. How big is he?"

"I don't know," said Vicky. "Measuring him wasn't exactly a priority. But you were right, it did hurt a little at first, but it faded fast and was just complete bliss."

"I told you," said Samantha. "So, did you guys use, err, did he -"

"Cum inside me?" Vicky asked, completing Samantha's thought. "Yes, he did. I didn't want my first time to be ruined by a condom or anything."

"Ugh, yes," said Caitie. "There is no better feeling than when a guy blows his load inside you."

"Preach it," said Samantha. "Going raw makes everything feels sooo much better. Fuck condoms."

"That's why I started on birth control," said Vicky. "I heard condoms make things feel like shit compared to without them."

"Well you made the right choice," said Caitie. "Also, we're here!"

Vicky looked out the car windshield to the familiar sight of Caitie's house as Caitie parked in the garage.

"Where is everyone?" Vicky asked the three of them as they exited the vehicle.

"They'll be here soon," said Caitie. "I wanted you both here early to help me get a few things ready."

The three of them went up the stairs to the second floor of the house.

"Ok, Sam, can I get you to get the kitchen ready?" Caitie asked. "Just get a bunch of cups unpackaged, and a garbage can ready. There's some bowls already out, and you know where the booze is, so feel free to make some punch however you like."

"Oh I will," said Samantha, wasting no time walking to the kitchen.

"And you," said Caitie, looking at Alisha. "You can help me upstairs."

Caitie and Alisha, still under Vicky's control, continued up to the third floor, and down to the end of the hallway.

"Alright, you take this room, and I'll take this one," said Caitie.

"What exactly do you want me to do?" Vicky asked.

"Just make sure there's nothing anyone will accidentally step on, and get the bed ready. I threw some sheets and pillows on it earlier today, but didn't have time to make the bed."

Vicky entered the room Caitie pointed out, and looked over the floor. Aside from a handful of small items, the floor was completely clean, making the first part of her task much easier. She looked at the bed, and instantly cringed.

"Fitted sheets," Vicky thought. "Fuck doing that on my own."

Vicky left the room, and entered the one Caitie was in.

"Done already?" Caitie asked, barely starting on the bed in front of her.

"No," said Vicky. "I just thought it'd go easier if we both did it. I hate doing fitted sheets on my own."

"I totally didn't think about that," said Caitie. "Here, let's get this one done together, then we'll go do the other one."

Vicky moved to the opposite side of the bed, her and Caitie spreading out the fitted bedsheet.

"So why do you have a bed in each of these rooms?" Vicky asked. "Isn't your room the one closer to the stairs?"

"It is," said Caitie. "These are for... guests."

"Guests?"

"Yea," said Caitie. "After all, it is a party tonight, right?"

"You mean, these are for -"

"People to sneak off and fuck on," said Caitie, grining ear to ear. "Looks like this one is ready, let's go to the other room and get that bed done up."

"So how many people are coming tonight?" Vicky asked as they entered the room Vicky started in.

"I honestly have no idea," said Caitie. "I just told a bunch of my friends and my sister's friends about it. Could be thirty, could be more, I dunno. The last one at my sister's house was like fifty easy."

"Oh awesome," said Vicky. "How old is your sister?"

"Twenty-four," said Caitie. "Most of the people that go to these are actually her friends, but I think of them as mine too."

"So, me and Samantha will be the youngest ones here?" Vicky asked.

"Definitely," said Caitie. "Usually it's me that's the baby of the party. Now they'll all have the both of you to... ummm... get to know better."

"What does she mean by that?" Alisha asked Vicky. "I don't like the sound of that!"

"Relax, Lish, it probably just means older guys will be flirting with you as they drink. Honestly, it's probably better than she's making it sound!"

"So, did you enjoy yourself last night then?" Caitie asked Alisha as they finished the second bed.

"I did," said Vicky. "It was so much better than anything I've imagined."

"Sounds like I need to expand that imagination of yours," Caitie said. "You itching to get back to more dick soon?"

"I am," said Vicky.

"No, we're not!" said Alisha to Vicky.

"Maybe you'll get lucky tonight, and use one of these beds," said Caitie. "Let's go see how Samantha is doing in the kitchen."

"We're not having sex tonight," said Alisha. "Not a chance."

"Fine, then don't," said Vicky. "It'll just be me."

"That's not what I meant and you know it!"

"So? Try and stop me."

"Please, Vicky! Please don't do this! I'm begging you!"

"Our deal finished, Lish," said Vicky. "You picked the guy to lose your virginity to, and I respected it. But now that it's happened, we have no deal or anything in place, and based on what I'm seeing and hearing what this place is going to become soon, so long as we're here, I'm the one calling all the shots."

***

It didn't take long for other guests of Caitie's party to start arriving; it almost seemed like a steady stream of young adults coming through the front door. Alisha could only watch in fear as Vicky would eye up nearly every guy she saw come up to the living room, where Vicky had parked herself on one of the couches, a drink in hand. But aside from Samantha and Caitie, neither Alisha or Vicky were familiar with anyone there.

"This is amazing," said Vicky, taunting Alisha. "It's like an all-you-can-eat buffet of men here."

Vicky was making a point to as cheerfully as possible, introduce herself to each and every guy she could. Only leaving the living room to get refills, none of which Vicky was letting affect her, she kept Alisha in more or less the same place, making her be as social and flirty with all the guys around her that she could.

"Excuse me, guys," said Samantha as she squished her way into the small circle of people Alisha was standing in. "I need to borrow Alisha."

"Awe," one of the guys said. "Don't keep her away too long."

Taking Alisha by the hand, Samantha guided her down the stairs to the ground floor. There were a handful of guys down on the ground floor, but none within earshot of the two of them.

"Having fun?" Samantha asked.

"So much fun!" said Vicky. She looked down the ground floor hall to the back patio door. "What are they doing?"

"Probably using the hot tub," said Samantha.

"I totally forgot about that!" said Vicky.

"It's ok," said Samantha. "We can still go in. It's a party after all, and it's not like anyone here knows us."

"Do you mean..."

"Yes," said Samantha. "Naked."

"Vicky! No! I'm serious! Don't do this!" Alisha pleaded.

"Were you thinking we should go in now?" Vicky asked Samantha, while ignoring Alisha.

"Wait here. I'm gonna get a bottle of something from upstairs to bring out, then we can go introduce ourselves to those guys."

Samantha left Alisha to go upstairs. As she did, the front door opened. Stepping through the door, Alisha and Vicky saw a young woman step through.

"Hi," Vicky said, trying to be polite.

"Hello yourself," the woman said. "I don't think I've met you before, who are you here with?"

"I'm here with my friend Samantha," said Vicky. "She introduced me to Caitie a few days ago, and, well, here I am!"

"You look young," the woman said. "How old are you?"

"Eightteen," said Vicky.

"Fuck, you're young," said the woman. "But that's not a bad thing, especially at these sorts of things."

Vicky laughed. "And what does that exactly mean?"

"You'll see," the woman said. "Anyway, I'm Katherine, but you can call me Kat, everyone else does. I'm Caitie's older sister."

Samantha returned to the ground floor, a bottle of whiskey in-hand.

"Oh, hey Kat!" said Samantha. "How have you been? I haven't seen you in awhile!"

"I'm good, said Kat. Motioning at Alisha, she continued "I see you brought me a present."

"I guess I did," said Samantha. "You can unwrap her later, for now we're going to the hot tub!"

"We'll catch up later. Have fun you two!" said Kat as she started up the stairs.

"Come on, let's go introduce ourselves to the hot tub guys!" Samantha said as she once again took Alisha's hand, guiding her.

"Present?" Vicky asked. "What does that mean?"

"You'll see," said Samantha. "Let's just say that usually at these sorts of things, Kat likes to do some... interesting things. If you think Caitie is a kinky freak, well, Kat can sometimes make her look like a Christian, no offense."

"It's fine," said Vicky. "After all, this good little Christian popped her cherry last night."

The two of them walked through the back door and onto the patio. In front of them was the hot tub, and in it were five guys, all definitely older than Alisha or Samantha.

"Hi guys!" said Samantha. "Room for two more?"

"Hell yea," said one of the guys. "Always room for two hot things like you!"

"Hope you don't mind," said Vicky, taking off her top. "We sorta left our swim stuff at home."

"STOP! PLEASE!" said Alisha to Vicky. "DON'T DO THIS!"

"Not at all!" said another one of the guys.

The five guys all watched and cheered as in front of them, Vicky and Samantha put on a show for them while they stripped naked. Once all their clothes were off, they walked up the steps to the hot tub, and got in with the guys, each making sure to position themselves between two guys.

"Hey, no fair!" said the only guy who wasn't beside either Alisha or Samantha.

"Awe, I'm sorry," said Samantha as she took a drink from the bottle she took from upstairs. "Here Alisha, have some."

Vicky took the bottle from Samantha and took a swig for herself.

"Alisha," said one of the guys sitting next to her. "Hot name for a hot girl."

"Thanks," said Vicky with a giggle. "She's Samantha."

"Alisha and Samantha," one of the guys beside Samantha said. "I've heard things about girls with names that end with the letter a."

Samantha playfully giggled, and took another drink from the bottle.

"So, what do you guys usually do at these sorts of things?" asked Vicky.

One of the guys beside her answered. "Hang out, get drunk. See if we get to go home with a sexy girl, like you."

Vicky had Alisha smile. "Well you can't come to my house, my parents would not be happy."

"So, you're saying you're coming to my house instead?" he replied.

Vicky only giggled, and reached for the bottle from Samantha.

"We can't stay here for too long," said Samantha. "Party's only just started, and there's still so much to do."

"Like me," said one of the guys confidently.

"We'll see," said Samantha as she closed her eyes to relax.

At that moment, Alisha and Vicky only realized that resting on their legs, was a hand from each guy on either side of them, and they were slowly moving up their legs. Vicky looked over at Samantha, and saw that the guys on either side of her were likely doing the same.

"MAKE. THIS. STOP," Alisha pleaded.

"Trying to help me relax?" Vicky asked as she also closed her eyes.

"Is it working?" one of the guys said.

"A little. But it'd help more if you were up my legs from where you are now," Vicky said.

The two guys beside her didn't need to be told twice. Vicky and Alisha felt the hands nearly shoot up right to Alisha's pussy, as the two guys both tried to play with her at the same time.

"Alright guys," said Vicky. "Only one at a time there. The other can find somewhere else to play."

"Seriously?" said the one guy without a girl beside him.

"Don't you worry," said Samantha, who was also getting much more attention like Alisha was. "You'll get something too, trust me."

Alisha and Vicky could feel one of the hands leave her pussy while the one that remained continued to play with her. She could feel his fingers tracing around her lips. The other guy moved his hand to her tits, slowly fondling and squeezing one, then the other.

Alisha, to her protest, could feel her body was becoming aroused and fast. Vicky turned to the guy who was now fingering Alisha, and started kissing him. She had no idea what Samantha was doing, but she could hear from the noises that she was likely busy doing something similar. Vicky pushed Alisha's tongue into this strange man's mouth as his fingers entered deeper. The other man beside her was now using both his hands, one on each of her tits.

This was the most simultaneous stimulation Alisha had ever experienced. She could feel a sensation of pressure beginning to build inside of her as the guys continued using her body.

Vicky pulled herself away from the kiss. "Alright guys," she said. "I think it's time to trade places."

The guys didn't complain in the slightest as Vicky turned to the other guy and leaned in to kiss him. This guy was much more rough on Alisha's pussy, sliding in two fingers right away.

"Fuck, you're tight," he said through kissing her.

"I know, right?" said the guy now playing with her tits. "She's tight as fuck."

Vicky could only smile as she continued to kiss the new stranger. The sensation she felt before continued to build, and soon was at the point of nearly overwhelming her.

But Vicky didn't stop them, and let them continue as the sensation became too much. Her body began to shudder as the two guys kept pace, an orgasm now flowing through her body.

"I think she just came," said the guy playing with her tits.

The guy fingering her stopped, and pulled back from the kiss. "Oh she did!" he said. "I could feel her pussy clench onto my fingers. It felt amazing!"

Vicky repositioned Alisha seated back between them, and looked across at Samantha. She was sitting between her two guys, with a big smile on her face.

"Glad I got to see that happen," Samantha said. "These guys had me finished a few minutes before you did."

"Lucky them," said the one guy off on his own.

"Oh I haven't forgotten about you," said Samantha. "But we should probably get back inside soon."

Samantha stood up in the hot tub, and took a few steps to place herself in front of the one lone guy.

"Sit on the edge," said Samantha.

He did as Samantha said, not taking his eyes off of her tits.

"Perfect," said Samantha. "Now you get to have your turn."

Alisha and Vicky, and the rest of the guys watched as Samantha tugged at the guy's swim shorts, freeing his hard cock. Without hesitation, Samantha lowered herself, taking him in her mouth. With a great deal of enthusiasm, Samantha was sucking off the guy in front of her, making him moan. He placed a hand on her head, forcing Samantha to take him completely, which she did with little difficulty.

One of the guys who Samantha had sat by before reached out behind her, and started playing with her pussy as she continued on the cock in her mouth. This seemed to drive Samantha completely crazy, as she picked up the pace with her mouth and throat.

It didn't continue on for much longer though, as the guy in front of Samantha let out a deep groan, and shot several loads into Samantha's mouth.

Alisha and Vicky, so captivated by the scene playing out in front of her, had not even noticed that the guys on either side of her had their hands back on their thighs.

"Happy now," said Samantha as she stood back up.

"I guess," said the guy as he looked at Samantha, some of his cum on her face.

"Good," said Samantha. "Come on Alisha, let's get back inside, we can always come back here later."

"Don't take too long," said one of the guys as the two girls hopped out of the hot tub.