Alisha & Vicky - Day 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luriann
Luriann
54 Followers

"Well, that was fun," whispered Samantha as she dried herself off with one of the many towels that were outside.

"I loved it," said Vicky, also drying herself off.

"I didn't," added Alisha to Vicky.

"Bullshit," Vicky replied to Alisha. "There's no way you can't tell me you didn't like the feeling of cumming and you know it."

Alisha knew Vicky was partially correct. She did love the feeling that swept through her body as she came, but she was still upset about how it had happened.

"Well if you loved that, then you're going to love later," said Samantha.

"Oh? What's later?" Alisha asked.

"I don't know exactly," said Samantha. "But with Kat here, and her calling you her present, you're bound to have much more fun than just that."

Alisha and Samantha redressed themselves, the guys still watching them intently as they did. Once clothed, they waved at the guys, and re-entered the house.

***

"Enjoyed the hot tub I see," said Caitie as Samantha and Alisha walked into the kitchen.

"Fuck yea we did," said Samantha. "We met some interesting guys down there."

"There's plenty more up here, too," said Caitie. "Most of the other girls I invited weren't able to make it."

Vicky took a look around the kitchen and out to the dining room and living room. Easily, for each girl there, there was three guys, and there was probably at least forty people already at the party, including the guys they just left down in the hot tub.

"More guys for us," said Samantha, starting another drink. "When does the food get here?"

"It should be here soon," said Caitie.

"Good, I'm starving," added Vicky.

"Actually Alisha," said Caitie. "Before you eat anything, I think Kat wanted me to get you to go downstairs."

"Oh? What for?" Vicky asked.

"It's not for me to say," said Caitie. "Here, come with me, we'll go find her together."

Much like Samantha, Caitie took Alisha by one of her hands, and guided her out with her to the living room. They both saw Kat, and Caitie called out to her, and pointed at Alisha when Kat made eye contact. She got up to join Alisha and Caitie, and the three of them went back to the ground floor.

"So what's this about?" Vicky asked as they got down the stairs.

"Do you remember when you were here before?" Caitie asked. "And I didn't show you and your friends my spare room down here?"

"Yea," said Vicky. "You said it wasn't ready or something."

"Well, it is now," said Kat. "I finished getting it ready yesterday, and we're going to make full use of it today."

"What does this have to do with me?" Vicky asked as they stood outside the closed door to the spare room.

"Caitie told me about what you talked about today on the car ride here," said Kat. "Congrats on finally having sex, by the way."

"What does that have to do with this room?" Alisha thought. "I don't like this at all."

"Thank you," said Vicky.

"Well," started Kat. "I've personally found no party is truly a party without a "main event" so to speak. And full disclosure, I may have sorta taken a peak at what you and Samantha were doing in the hot tub with those guys. Don't worry, I'm not judging, I've done way, waayy worse. But, I think the both of you would be a good fit for what's in here."

Caitie unlocked the door in front of them. Kat took Alisha by the hand and pulled her inside with her, Caitie following close behind. Once inside, Caitie closed the door, relocked it, and turned on the lights. The room was dimly lit; the walls were all painted a dark shade of red. Around the room were a few pieces of furniture, all appearing soft to the touch. The closet had no doors on it, but had drawers at the bottom and shelves along the top half, with items on it that Alisha and Vicky could not identify.

But at the center of the room, were two identical contraptions of sorts hanging from the ceiling. They appeared to be made of some sort of black cloth material, and had segments that had some chains to it.

"What is this?" Vicky asked.

"These are swings," said Caitie. "Sex swings. I've always wanted one, but I figured two is better than one."

"FUCK NO!" said Alisha. "GET US OUT OF HERE, NOW!"

"Watch your language, Lish," said Vicky. "Let's hear what our nice hosts have to say."

"So is this some sort of, sex room?" Vicky asked.

"Oh yes," said Caitie. "Perfect, isn't it?"

"I... I love it," Vicky said, genuinely loving what she was seeing.

"And this is where you come in," said Kat. "We've already talked with Samantha, and she said she will join you in the other one tonight if you're willing."

"NO! DON'T YOU DARE!" said Alisha.

"Absolutely!" said Vicky. "Show me how this works!"

"SERIOUSLY! STOP!"

"You can start by taking your clothes off," said Caitie, a big grin stuck on her face.

Vicky started stripping Alisha for the second time at the party.

"VICKY, PLEASE!" pleaded Alisha. "WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO MAKE YOU STOP?"

"Nothing," Vicky replied. "Right now, this is all I want, and there is nothing you can do to stop me."

"There has to be something!" Alisha tried. "Please?"

Vicky continued to strip Alisha.

"Where should I put these?" Vicky said, holding Alisha's clothes.

"One of the drawers in the closet," said Caitie.

"Ok, I'm dead serious here," said Alisha. "I'll fuck Evan. Hell, I'll fuck Ryan and Tyler. Just please stop this! Don't get in that, that thing!"

"Shit, you're really desperate, aren't you," said Vicky as she placed Alisha's clothes in a drawer.

"Yes! I am! Please don't do this!"

"Now what?" Vicky asked Caitie and Kat.

"Step up to the swing here," said Caitie. "And I'll get you strapped in."

"Please! Please don't!"

Vicky ignored Alisha, and with Alisha naked, stepped in front of the swing. Caitie started with Alisha's ankles, and strapped them to the swing. Once finished, she circled around to her head, and strapped in her wrists.

"Comfy?" Caitie asked.

"NO!" said Alisha.

"Very," said Vicky. "So, what happens now?"

"Well, once we get Samantha down here into the other swing, we'll go upstairs, and Kat will let everyone she thinks needs to know about you two to come downstairs."

"And then?"

"They'll have fun," said Caitie. "Don't worry, one of me or Kat will be here the entire time, so no one will mistreat you."

"MISTREAT ME? THEY'RE ALL GOING TO MISTREAT ME!"

"Shut up, Lish."

"Perfect," said Vicky. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what's that?" Caitie asked.

"Do you have anything like a blindfold, or even a gag?"

"Why would you want something like that?" Caitie asked.

"Well, I think it'd be fun to not see what's going on for one," Vicky said. "Plus, I can get a little, well, loud."

"I knew I liked you," said Caitie. "You're probably just as kinky as I am. I think I might have just the solution for you."

"What are you having her do with me now?!" Alisha asked in a panic.

"We'll see," said Vicky. "Or even better, we won't."

Caitie walked to the closet, and took down a box from one of the shelves. She dug around in it, and pulled two items out.

"I think I have something," said Caitie. "Hold still while I put these on you."

Caitie walked behind Alisha, and placed something over her eyes.

"This should do the trick as a blindfold," Caitie said as she tightened what she placed over Alisha's eyes."

"Perfect," said Vicky. "And for my mouth?"

"Well, I don't want to block access to your mouth," said Caitie. "But lucky for you, this should help a little."

"What is it?" said Vicky as she felt something touch her face.

Caitie didn't answer, and pushed something into Alisha's mouth. It stretched her mouth a bit, and soon whatever it was could be felt being tightened behind Alisha's head.

"A gag," said Caitie. "An open mouth gag."

"Ah pufu!" said a gagged Vicky.

"Glad you like it," said Caitie. "I'm going to go get Samantha, and then we can start."

The door could be heard opening and closing, leaving Alisha naked and bound, gagged, and blindfolded in the room alone.

"I hate you! I fucking hate you!" Alisha yelled at Vicky.

"Are you going to be like this all night?" Vicky asked playfully.

"It's all I can do!"

"And how is that working out for you, Lish?"

Alisha didn't answer. There was nothing she could do or say to change the situation Vicky had her in.

They both could hear the door unlock and reopen, and what sounded like several sets of footsteps entering.

"Oh shit!" said Samantha. "She looks so fucking hot!"

"Take a picture," Caitie could be heard saying. "It'll last longer."

"Oh I'm gonna! Hi Alisha! Are you ready to go?"

"Ah Uh Ah," Vicky muffled out.

"I still can't get over that you're doing this too," said Samantha. "A few weeks ago I would have never imagined anything like this involving you!"

Alisha and Vicky hung in place as they could only listen to Samantha removing her clothes, and Caitie helping her into the other swing.

"Hey Caitie," said Samantha. "Do you have more of what Alisha's wearing? That actually looks hot as fuck."

"I do," said Caitie. "I'll go find them for you."

Caitie dug through the same box she went through for Alisha, took out another gag and cloth for a blindfold, and placed them snuggly onto Samantha's head.

"There you go," said Caitie. "Two matching teenage sluts all ready to go!"

"An ou ah eh!" Samantha said through her gag.

The sound of the door opening and closing could be heard again, leaving the two girls together alone.

"You ready for this?" Vicky asked Alisha.

"NO?!" said Alisha. "Why would you even ask that?"

"Because of this," said Vicky.

Vicky chose that moment to drop her control over Alisha. Alisha felt herself back in the driver's seat of herself, but given her current situation of being strapped into the swing, she quickly realized that there was little she could actually do.

"This seems like something I'd enjoy more if I was just watching," said Vicky. "And it's not like you have a way out of this anyways."

***

It was only minutes, but it felt like an eternity. There hung Alisha, naked, bound, blindfolded and gagged, strapped in an almost horizontal position, her head facing the ceiling. She tried calling out through the open mouth gag firmly strapped to her face. But each time she did, it came out as a garbled mess, only making Samantha make garbled giggles each time. Making matters worse, Alisha could feel her body betraying her. She could feel a subtle throbbing between her legs, her pussy beginning to get wet, as if it was anticipating what was to come.

There was a noise coming from the door, a key was being inserted into the lock.

"Here we go, Lish," said Vicky. "Jackie's gonna have nothing on us after we're done."

"Oh, fuck..." thought Alisha in fear. The images of those photos sent to her from Evan and Colin resurfaced in her mind. Images of Jackie being fucked in various positions while others watched. Images of Jackie with both a cock in her pussy and one in her mouth. And finally, the image of Jackie's ass getting stretched and violated by who she assumed was Evan, Jackie's screams going unheeded.

"Alright guys," Caitie could be heard saying. "In here we have two fine young ladies for you all to enjoy. Don't rush, and take your time, they'll be here all night."

"All night?!" thought Alisha. "How am I supposed to do this all night?!"

"You don't have to do anything, actually," said Vicky. "Just lay here, and let them do all the work."

They could hear Caitie still talking, giving more instructions. "Now, try to be nice to our guests of honor, because if you're not, they may not come back again."

"Oh I'm never coming to one of these again," Alisha thought. "Not a chance."

"We'll see about that," said Vicky.

Caitie continued "...and I have some lube on the shelf over there, should any of you decide to go somewhere a little less lubricated. Enjoy, gentlemen."

Caitie's words were barely finished when Alisha felt hands touching her body. She could feel both her nipples being squeezed, and she let out a garbled cry through her gag.

"Fuck me," a familiar male voice said. "These are the two hotties that joined us outside."

"Guess we got a sneak peak," another familiar male voice said.

Alisha could feel more hands on her body. Her nipples were continued to be played with, one being squeezed, while the other was being kissed and sucked on. She absolutely hated herself for it, but she was feeling pleasure from what she was feeling.

Fingers were also poking and teasing at her pussy, clearly from a second guy.

"Fuck," the second voice said. "She's wet and ready. I'll start here, and you start there?"

"Sure," the first voice said.

"What does that mean?!" thought Alisha. "Are they about to -"

Alisha's panicked thoughts were abruptly interrupted by a hard cock sliding through the opening in her gag. The cock hit right at the back of her throat, causing Alisha to briefly gag. It slid back out, but just as soon as it was out, she felt it thrust into her mouth again. The man using her mouth left himself inside her mouth for a few seconds, making Alisha squirm at the full sensation in her mouth. Her tongue moved frantically, only pleasing the man more as he gave her a reprieve by removing himself.

"Oh she's ready," the guy using her mouth said. "You good to go?"

"I am," the other voice said.

Alisha felt fingers again playing with her pussy. Now wet, she felt the fingers spread inside her slightly, opening up her folds in clear view of whoever it was that was playing with her.

"Here you go, slut," the other voice said.

Alisha felt a similar sensation to what she felt Vicky put her through with Shawn the night before, but this was far, far more sudden. She could feel the hard cock of the other man push into her. She thought she was getting split apart as he pushed himself inside of her further.

"Fuck, she's so tight!" the guy now inside her pussy said.

He slid himself back out almost all the way, leaving the head of his cock just inside. He slammed himself back into Alisha, another garbled moan from her coming through her gag. He slid himself out and in a few more times, each one making Alisha feel such a full sensation, hating how she found it somewhat pleasurable.

"I'm good to go," the guy in her pussy said.

He started fucking Alisha in a slower, but steady rhythm. Each time, making sure to slide himself into her as deep as he could, his balls occasionally smacking against Alisha's ass. After three, maybe four thrusts into her, she felt a cock return to her mouth. As it slid in over her tongue, she could feel it nearly match the same penetrative rhythm being done to her pussy.

"Congrats, Lish!" said Vicky. "This is what the cool kids call a spit roast! I haven't been in one of these in forever, fuck I've missed this!"

"I don't care what it's called!" said Alisha. "I hate this, and I hate you for this!"

"Oh fuck off, Lish. You can't hide from me the pleasure I can feel you experiencing."

Vicky was right. As much as Alisha hated it, the pleasure her body was going through was feeling more and more intense. The guys continued to use her pussy and mouth rhythmically. Hands were also back on her tits, assumedly from the guy in her mouth. Once again, her nipples were gently being twisted, causing her to twitch and squirm, her back arching.

"Hey," one of the guys called out. "We good to, you know..."

"Cum inside them?" Caitie replied. "Absolutely."

"No..." thought Alisha in defeat. "Please... no..."

The cock in her pussy started entering her at a faster rate. Not long after the pace increased, she felt his cock begin to twitch as he slammed into her hard and fast. He began shooting cum inside Alisha, staying inside her as he felt his orgasm finish.

"Fuck, that was good," the man said as he pulled out of Alisha. "If you want to try this instead of more of her mouth, she's all yours!"

The cock using Alisha's mouth suddenly pulled out.

"Oh no," Alisha thought. "He's totally gonna -"

Alisha let out another moan as she felt another cock enter her pussy, the same one that was just in her mouth.

"Fuck..." the guy moaned as he pushed himself into her. "You weren't kidding, she's tight."

"Fun story about that one," shouted Caitie. "She was only broken yesterday."

"Are you fucking serious?!" one of the guys replied. "No wonder she's so tight!"

"They're absolutely loving you," Vicky said to Alisha.

He wasted no time in fucking Alisha hard and fast, having already got himself close to cumming from using her mouth only moments before.

"So which guy feels better so far?" Vicky asked Alisha. "Cock one, or cock two?"

"Fuck you," Alisha angrily replied. "Just, fuck you!"

For the second time in mere minutes, Alisha could feel a load of cum being shot into her pussy. A few seconds later, he pulled himself out.

"That was amazing," he said. But rather than simply redressing himself and leaving, he first walked back to the side where her head was. "Time to clean me up, slut."

Repositioned back at Alisha's mouth he shoved his cock back inside her, making her taste the mixture of cum and her juices as he pushed himself completely in over her tongue and right to her throat. Alisha started to gag, a bit of saliva dripping out the side of her mouth.

"That's right," the guy said. "Take it all. Clean me up nice and good."

Thankfully for Alisha, he didn't stay in her mouth much longer, and pulled out soon after. She tried to catch her breath and recover from the two men who just used her, but her time was cut short when she was caught off-guard by someone else, someone new, touching her, the back of a soft, small hand running against her face.

"Mmmm," said an unfamiliar, female voice. "Caitie sure knows how to pick her replacements well. I don't know which one I want more."

She could feel the hand on her face move down to her neck, slowly, almost sensually, teasing her. Her hand continued to move south on Alisha's body, moving to her tits, her nipples being gently pinched between two fingers, making Alisha moan loud, be it garbled through her gag.

"Fuck, you're loving this, admit it," said Vicky. "I know I am."

"I... a little..." said Alisha.

She moved her hand down even further, gently brushing against her stomach, making her shudder. She soon felt a finger touch against her pussy lips, feeling tender and sore, also sticky and wet, from freshly being fucked.

"I think you will do nicely," the female voice said to Alisha. "This one!"

"You want me to do this one?" a new male voice said.

"Yes, I do," said the female voice.

A new set of hands was now touching Alisha along her thighs, these hands were much bigger, stronger and had rougher skin. One of the hands left her thigh, but her attention shifted suddenly at what was now a familiar sensation against her pussy, a cock pressing up against it.

"What are you waiting for?" the female voice said. "Put it inside her already!"

The man between Alisha's legs didn't have to be told twice by what both Alisha and Vicky assumed was his girlfriend. He pushed the head of his cock into Alisha's pussy, the combination of her wetness and cum from the first two guys allowing him to slide in a bit easier.

Luriann
Luriann
54 Followers