Alisha & Vicky - Day 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucckkk..." said Vicky. "He's so much bigger!"

"He... ung... auh..." was all Alisha could get out in reply to Vicky, all while another garble of a moan escaped her mouth.

He didn't slam himself into her like the others had done, instead choosing to push in only a few inches, and slide back out. He continued at a more gentle pace for a few minutes, Alisha feeling herself getting aroused yet again.

"Keep going, babe," said the female voice. "Go deeper."

Following her instructions, he pushed his cock deeper into Alisha, the sensation of feeling like she was being split apart by his cock almost made her stop breathing as it stretched her pussy walls.

"Faster," the unknown woman said. "Make the little bitch scream."

He continued following this woman's instructions, and began to take Alisha much faster. As Alisha garbled a moan and screamed through her gag, but it seemed to make the man just pick up the pace, with the intensity behind each thrust into her increasing. The pain and pleasure Alisha was simultaneously experiencing was near overwhelming for her. She despised how she could feel her body shaking and shuddering at this much larger man using her, her pussy contracting and squeezing his cock.

"I'm getting close, babe," he said, as Alisha could already feel his cock twitching.

As hard as he could, he put all his remaining stamina into a few more hard and rough thrusts as his twitching cock shot cum deep into Alisha's womb. But the sensation was too much for Alisha. Under her blindfold, her eyes rolled back, and she passed out as her pussy responded to this man's cum with another orgasm of her own.

***

Alisha's sight was just a blur as she slowly opened her eyes. Above her stood a familiar figure leaning over her face, gently smacking her right cheek.

"You ok," said the blurry woman standing over her.

"I... I..." Alisha murmured.

"She's awake at least," the blurry woman said. "Hey, can you go get a water bottle from upstairs?"

A different blurry figure left the room as Alisha blinked rapidly, trying to refocus herself. As her sight came into focus, she saw it was Caitie leaning over her; she had removed the blindfold and gag off of her.

"Do you know where you are?" Caitie asked Alisha.

"I... you're house?" Alisha said quietly.

"Correct," said Caitie. "And do you know what happened to you?"

"No... no I don't," said Alisha.

"You passed out when you came," said Caitie. "I don't blame you though, that guy's cock was fucking thick."

Alisha saw a guy come into view holding a bottle of water. Caitie took it from the guy, opened the lid, and pressed the mouth of the bottle to Alisha's lips.

"Here, drink," said Caitie.

Alisha tilted her head up slightly as she took a sip from the bottle. As she finished, her attention was caught by the sight beside her; Samantha, strapped into the swing just as Alisha was, with her blindfold and gag still on her face. On either end, stood a guy, both with their pants off, and their cocks thrusting into her.

"Fucking hot, isn't it," said Caitie. "Now you know how I've felt this whole time watching the two of you, not to mention the last few parties it was me in one of these things."

Alisha tried to reply to Caitie. "I think, I think I should -"

"Nope," said Vicky, interrupting her. "I know what you're about to say, and there is no fucking way you're done here."

"Vicky... please... I've had... three guys... I can't..."

"Just lay there like a good little slut, Lish, they'll do all the work."

Vicky pushed herself briefly in control, and looked back at Caitie.

"I'm good to keep going," Vicky said. "Put those back on, and tell whoever's next they're up."

"If you say so," said Caitie as she strapped the gag back over Alisha's mouth.

"Why?!" Alisha asked Vicky. "Why are you doing this to me?!"

"It's my body too now, Lish. And I say we're doing this. I need this."

With both the gag and blindfold back in place, Vicky released Alisha. Barely seconds later, a new set of hands was touching her body. Fingers were gently running up and down her thighs, almost tickling Alisha as they ran up and down, each time getting closer to her leaking pussy. They eventually stopped at her swollen pussy lips, and they began to trace along the outline, teasing her.

"I wish he'd just get this over with," thought Alisha.

"Eager, are we?" added Vicky.

"No! I just don't wanna -"

Alisha let out a sudden sharp, high pitch moan, as she felt one of the fingers, slick from the leaking mess of cum and pussy juices they were just playing with enter her ass.

"Oh no. No no no no. This isn't good!" Alisha thought in panic.

"Relax, Lish," said Vicky. "Like actually, relax, it'll go much easier if you don't clench your ass while he plays with you."

The finger slid back out of Alisha's ass, and for a brief second, she felt genuine relief. But that relief ended abruptly as she felt something much larger than a finger rub up against her pussy lips.

"Here comes cock number four," said Vicky in anticipation.

The man playing with Alisha slid his cock into her pussy, entering her with ease from the accumulated mess already inside her. He started fucking her not much different than the previous few guys, but thankfully he felt like he was the smallest one of the guys that took a turn on her.

Another set of hands rested on Alisha's shoulders, and what felt like a new cock resting on her head over top of her blindfold. The guy at her head took his cock into one of his hands, and began to run the head along Alisha's exposed cheeks and neck, his other hand firmly on her left shoulder. After she felt what she figured was his precum leaking out onto her skin, he stopped running it along her face, and gently pushed it on top of her tongue.

"Lick it," a male voice said. "Make me cum with just your tongue."

"Come on, Lish," said Vicky. "You heard him, use that tongue!"

Resigned to submission, Alisha started slowly running her tongue along the cock that was hovering in her open mouth. She found it difficult to concentrate on, with her pussy getting fucked, but she tried her best with her tongue.

Minutes went by, and Alisha was already feeling heavy strain in her mouth from her tongue twisting and turning around the cock placed inside it, at times struggling to reach it. The guy between her legs wasn't making it easy for her either, as he was picking up his pace inside her, constantly making Alisha feel off-balance.

"Faster, bitch," the guy in Alisha's mouth said.

"Hey!" said Caitie across the room. "Go easy on her, it's her first night in a swing!"

"Why aren't you in one of them?" the guy shouted back as he pushed his cock into Alisha's mouth.

"Wanted to give the rookie a turn first," said Caitie. "My turn is later."

The guy in Alisha's mouth suddenly pulled out. Alisha could hear him fixing himself up, assumedly redressing.

"Done already?" Caitie asked, teasingly.

"Nah, I'm waiting for you to go," the guy said. "If I knew you were going later, I wouldn't have bothered with her."

"Ouch!" Caitie said as the guy left the room. She turned her attention back to Alisha, where the guy fucking her was clearly cumming inside her as his moans nearly filled the room.

"Fuck..." Caitie whispered. "Those moans... they get me every single time."

Alisha was now left hanging by herself, with the only two guys left in the room using Samantha on her swing.

"Hey girl," Caitie said softly as she leaned down by Alisha's head. "You did great for your first time. You should be proud."

Alisha didn't answer, and just laid in the swing silently, feeling completely spent. Caitie removed her blindfold and gag, and placed it in a small, plastic bin. She reached out for the straps on Alisha's wrists, and one at a time, she unbuckled them, freeing her arms. She circled around to her legs, and unbuckled the straps that were on Alisha's ankles.

Caitie, standing by Alisha's feet, stretched out both her hands towards Alisha.

"Let's get you up," Caitie said.

Alisha struggled to stand, her legs feeling like jello. But with Caitie's help, she was standing, leaning against Caitie as she tried to find her footing.

"Can you walk ok?" Caitie asked.

"I... I think so," said Alisha. "I'll have to go slow."

"It's ok, you'll get used to it," said Caitie with a smile. "There's a washroom with a shower just out the door and across the hall. Once you're all cleaned up, meet me back in here."

Alisha followed Caitie's instructions, and slowly walked towards the door. Still naked, and sticky with cum, she walked across the hall, and into the washroom; to her relief, it was empty. She locked the door behind her, and started the shower. Not waiting for the water to heat up, she entered the shower stall.

The water started cold, but Alisha didn't care, as it hit her face and ran down her body. It slowly warmed up, eventually just hot enough for the room to start steaming up. Alisha placed both hands against the shower wall, and just leaned into it, standing motionless, and began to cry. Minutes passed by as Alisha continued to stand in the hot shower, tears falling from her face.

"This is what I get for letting you back in control," Vicky said, breaking the silence.

"GO AWAY!" said Alisha. "YOU'VE RUINED ME!"

"Oh fuck off, Lish! Get over yourself and your stupid holier-than-thou-art church bullshit! The only reason you're being such a fucking prude is your silly backwards beliefs. If any of it was remotely real, then how do you explain me being able to be a part of you? Huh? You know as well as I do that the only reason you're so afraid of sex is because of those backwards beliefs your parents clearly brainwashed you into. I could sense every bit of pleasure you were feeling back there, and there's no fucking way in hell you can deny that!"

"No! Well, yes, but, I -"

"But nothing, Lish. Now, clean yourself up, stop crying like a little bitch, and go have fun. Everyone else is, and so should you. Or would you like me to have fun for the both of us instead?"

"I... I can do it," said Alisha, feeling defeated, and not wanting Vicky to take things further. "What do I have to do?"

"Like, for the party?" Vicky asked.

"Yea."

"It's a fucking party! Drink! Socialize! And if a guy wants to be alone with you, you should never, ever, say no!"

***

Alisha re-entered Caitie's sex room, hoping to retrieve her clothes, wearing nothing but a towel she took from the washroom. She saw Samantha was just about finished being unstrapped from her swing by Caitie, her blindfold and gag already off, clearly handling the situation much better than Alisha had.

"There she is," Kat said as Alisha walked through the door.

Alisha jumped, nearly dropping the towel she was holding up, not realizing Kat was around the doorway.

"H- hey..." Alisha said, nervously.

"What's with this?" Kat asked as she lightly gripped the edge of the towel Alisha was wearing. "You just had, what, six, maybe seven cocks in you, and you're wearing a towel?"

"I... I just took a shower," stammered Alisha. "I didn't want to get anything wet."

"There's literally cum on the floor below the swings, I think you're fine without this," said Kat.

Kat tightened her grip on Alisha's towel, and pulled it off of her. Alisha tried to cover herself, but Kat, Caitie, and Samantha all just laughed.

"Here you go," Kat said, holding out the towel to Samantha.

"Thanks," Samantha said. "Across the hall?"

"You got it," said Caitie.

Samantha left, towel in hand, to take a turn at the shower.

"Have a seat," Kat said to Alisha, motioning to two chairs off to the side of the room.

Alisha sat down, nervous about Kat's motives. But her nerves were able to calm a bit, as Kat shut the door, leaving just the three of them inside the room alone.

"Did you have fun," Kat asked Alisha, standing in front of her.

"Yes, Lish," nagged Vicky.

"I... I did..." said Alisha.

"I'm glad," said Kat. "As you've probably guessed, the last few parties we've all thrown have had Caitie in a swing. But Caitie here, well, she can probably say it better than me. Caitie?"

"I thought it'd be fun to have you and Samantha break in my new room, as a kind of appetizer," said Caitie. "Seeing you two here on Wednesday, well, gave me ideas."

"Oh..." Alisha said quietly.

"Yea," said Caitie. "And now that you two are finished, it's my turn to entertain my guests."

Alisha sat and watched as Caitie started to undress herself in front of her and her sister Kat. Now naked, Caitie stood in front of the swing Alisha had been strapped into. She effortlessly was able to position herself in the swing, in nearly the same position Alisha and Samantha were just in; facing the ceiling, legs spread, and head hanging back.

"Alright, Kat," said Caitie. "You can tell everyone I'm ready now."

Kat walked to the door and opened it. A few seconds after she left through the door, leaving it wide open, she could hear Kat yell up the stairs.

"IT'S CAITIE TIME!" Kat yelled.

There was a slight pause in the noise coming from the main floor, only for it to resume. But several sets of footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs as Kat reentered the room.

"Here they come, Caitie," said Kat.

"Perfect," Caitie replied.

Kat sat herself in the chair beside Alisha, who was still naked, and trying to cover herself as best she could without seeming too awkward about it. Through the door entered six guys and two girls, all clearly showing signs of alcohol impairment.

"Alright, who's first?" one of the guys asked.

"Who didn't have a turn with the others?" Kat calmly asked the group.

Two of the guys raised their hands, the other four groaning, not acknowledging Alisha was in the room, let alone sitting beside Kat, who was currently calling the shots.

"Alright, you two," said Kat. "You're both up first."

Alisha was stunned as the two guys who raised their hands wasted no time in getting their pants and boxers off. Her eyes became fixated on their already hard cocks that popped out as their boxers lowered as they undressed. One positioned themselves at Caitie's head, the other between her spread legs.

"What are you waiting for?" Caitie said, taunted the two guys.

They both took the hint from Caitie, and slid their cocks inside her, one in her mouth, the other in her pussy.

Alisha's eyes were glued to the sight as they both thrusted into her hard and rough. But what impressed Alisha, and she couldn't believe she was being impressed by it at all, was just how effortless Caitie was making it all look. She appeared to be in essentially heaven as they both used her pussy and her mouth. What's more, is how impressed Alisha was at how Caitie was able to suck on the whole length of the cock in her mouth so expertly despite how rough the guy between her legs was ravishing her.

"Like what you see?" Kat whispered to Alisha.

"I... uh..." Alisha stammered, not looking away from Caitie.

"You'll get there one day, don't worry," Kat said. "Caitie's been sucking cock for years, and she loves it."

"I... I can... tell..." said Alisha.

"Don't take it personally about what one of those guys said earlier," said Kat. "Caitie told me one of them pulled out of you when he found out Caitie was going to use the swing next."

"I... I won't," said Alisha.

"So, what's your thing?" Kat asked Alisha.

"Thing?" Alisha asked, now looking at Kat.

"Yea, thing. Like, kink," said Kat. "Take Caitie here for example. She's an expert cock sucker, some say she has a magical mouth and tongue. But, she has one rule when it comes to guys and cum, where she only wants it in her pussy."

"Oh..." said Alisha, not sure where to look.

"Hot, right?" said Kat. "Me personally, I just prefer to swallow it, but she's found her thing. So, do you have one? Or are you still figuring things out?"

"I'm... still figuring..." said Alisha.

"You'll get there," said Kat.

The two of them sat silently as they continued to watch the two men use Caitie. Her moans were becoming loud, nearly filling the room. The guy between her legs ramming himself into her. Kat and Alisha watched as he began to moan, and stopped thrusting into Caitie.

"He just came," Kat whispered to Alisha. "Now, watch. Once he steps away, the guy in her mouth, Jeffrey, he's gonna move between her legs."

Just as Kat described, once the guy between Caitie's legs pulled out and stepped away, the guy in her mouth, Jeffrey, pulled out and circled around to her pussy. He wasted no time, and inserted himself into her pussy, and began to thrust into her at the same pace the first guy started with.

"Alright," yelled Kat. "Uh, you, red shirt. You're up next."

One of the guys who was watching, wearing a red shirt, walked over to Caitie's head, and lowered his pants and boxers. He stroked his semi-hard cock a few times before Caitie noticed him standing there.

"That's my job!" said Caitie, playfully sticking her tongue out of her mouth.

The guy in the red shirt stopped stroking himself, and slid his cock into Caitie's mouth. Once again, Caitie, while being fucked, was able to bob her head up and down this guy's shaft, her lips tightly gripping it as she put her mouth to work.

"I taught her that, by the way," Kat whispered to Alisha. "I can teach you too if you'd like."

"Say yes, Lish," said Vicky. "And thank you."

"I... yes..." said Alisha. "I'd... I'd like that... thanks."

Jeffrey began to thrust hard and deep into Caitie, clearly shooting his load inside her. As he pulled out, the guy in red pulled out of Caitie's mouth, and circled to between her legs, continuing the cycle, and slid his cock into her pussy, cum already starting to drip out of it.

"Uh, you," said Kat, pointing at one of the guys. "You can go next."

As the next guy went up to Caitie's mouth, both Kat and Alisha saw Samantha reenter the room. Fresh from her shower, her hair and body still somewhat wet, and not to mention completely naked, she walked to beside Alisha's chair.

"How much did I miss?" Samantha said as she started watching Caitie.

"Just two," said Kat. "I don't know who the first guy was," she said as she pointed at him. "But the second guy was Jeffrey. Neither of them had a turn with either of you, so I let them go first."

"Does that mean the rest did?" Samantha asked with a giggle.

"They did," said Kat. "Couldn't tell you who was with who though, or where they were in either of you."

"That's ok," Samantha said.

Samantha looked down at Alisha, and sat herself down on Alisha's lap. She wrapped her arms around Alisha, cuddling with her as she continued to watch Caitie expertly please her party guests.

"Guess we should get dressed soon," Alisha said, nervous about what might happen with Samantha sitting on her and cuddling her.

"Once Caitie's done," said Samantha, not taking her eyes off the spectacle in front of them.

"I'll be right back," Kat said to the two of them. "Neither of you had food yet, and you both definitely need more to drink."

Kat stood and left the room, and Samantha stayed cuddled on Alisha's lap.

"Touch her," Vicky said to Alisha. "Play with her tits."

"No!" Alisha replied.

"Fine then," replied Vicky.

Vicky, asserting her control over Alisha's body once again, moved one of Alisha's hands and gently cupped one of Samantha's tits; she could hear Samantha gently moan as she did.

"See!" Vicky said to Alisha. "She loves that."