Alisha & Vicky - Day 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I don't," said Alisha.

"Oh live a little."

Vicky moved Alisha's hand off of Samantha's tit, and up to a cheek. She gently turned Samantha's face to Alisha's, and pulled her in for a kiss. Samantha, still riding her high from the swing, returned the kiss passionately to Alisha. The two of them sat naked on the chair with their lips locked and tongues dancing, and hands gliding around the other's bodies.

"This isn't ok!" said Alisha to Vicky. "She's gonna think I'm into her!"

"And how is that a bad thing?" Vicky replied. "Oh, right, your backwards beliefs! Well, news for you Lish, it's the 21st century, not the 1st century, and Samantha is hot as fuck. Now, unless you're going to help in some way, shut the fuck up and let me have some uninterrupted fun."

Alisha could only watch as Vicky continued to make out with one of her best friends. They continued to fondle each other's bodies as they kissed, not caring about the rest of those in the room. For a few minutes, they actually had privacy, as everyone else was too preoccupied with Caitie, who now had three guy's cum inside her, and was showing no signs of wanting to slow down. But it was when the fourth guy finished inside Caitie, that the rest of the room took notice.

"Holy shit!" one of the guys said. "These two are going at it back here!"

Those in the room turned their attention to Alisha and Samantha, even the two guys who were presently making use of Caitie. Caitie stopped sucking on whoever it was she was sucking on, and pushed her head up to see what had everyone's attention.

"Hey, you two!" Caitie yelled at Alisha and Samantha. "You had your turn here, now it's mine! Either hop in the swing, or take it upstairs to the bedrooms."

Samantha and Vicky stopped playing with each other and both started laughing. Samantha stood up, and turned back to face Alisha.

"Well," Samantha said. "Do you wanna stop, or actually go upstairs?"

"I'm happy either way," said Vicky.

"Well, I wanna party more," Samantha said. "But if one of us finds the other in one of the bedrooms, anything goes. Deal?"

"Deal," said Vicky.

"Hey you two," said Kat as she reentered the room. She had in one hand a plate with food on it; two slices of pizza and some chips. In her other hand, she had a bottle of tequila with some cups stacked on it, the bottle just over half consumed already. "Hope this works for you."

"Oh yes," said Samantha as she snatched a slice of pizza off the plate. "I'm starving."

"Same here," said Vicky as she took the other slice, smiling at Samantha as she spoke.

"What's she on now?" Kat asked, looking towards her sister still blissfully in the swing.

"I think she's had four now," said Vicky.

"Shit, she's going through them quick," said Kat. "I'll have to find a few more for her."

"Maybe we can help," Samantha said. "That way you can just mingle and have fun."

"Oh thank you!" said Kat. "I'll stay here a bit longer, you two can head upstairs and round up a few more for Caitie."

"Perfect," said Samantha. "And where are our clothes?"

"Bottom drawer," said Kat as she pointed towards the closet.

***

Having redressed Alisha, Vicky and Samantha joined the rest of the party on the main floor. Each with another drink in-hand, they moved around the main floor together, mingling with the several of the circles of partiers that clustered together throughout the living room, dining room, and kitchen. Not everyone was enthused at the mention of Caitie, mostly the other girls. But their mention to the others that Caitie was in a swing on the ground floor was all some guys needed to hear, and they quickly left the main floor to see for themselves.

"What's that, like six guys now?" Samantha asked Alisha.

"I think so, one girl too," Vicky replied.

"We should go back down and watch," said Samantha. "She already outdid us when we left the room, I wanna see just how long she can take it for."

"Sounds good to me," said Vicky. "Let's get more to drink and head down."

The two girls refilled on yet more to drink; Samantha clearly drunk, yet because of Vicky, Alisha's body wasn't showing the effects of alcohol, so Vicky had to play drunk. Once they had their refills, they ventured down the stairs again.

It was much more crowded when the two girls reentered Caitie's sex room. When they left, there were the six guys and two girls, plus Kat. Now, there was twelve guys in the room, three girls, and Kat, who instead of sitting in the chair, was much closer to Caitie, likely due to her visibility being cut off with the crown.

The scene in front of them was much more intense than when they left. Caitie was still being used by two guys at once with her mouth and pussy. But several guys watching now had their cocks out and stroking them, one even being stroked by one of the girls watching Caitie.

"Let's go over to Kat," Samantha said excitedly, the sight in front of her rekindling arousal within her.

"Sure," Vicky replied.

Samantha took Alisha by the hand, and the two of them worked their way to the far side of the room where Kat was standing. The guys in the room didn't make it easy for either of the two girls, not moving when they needed to squeeze by. At first this confused both Samantha and Vicky, but as hands were felt groping and squeezing at their bodies, their confusion was quickly answered as to why the guys didn't budge.

"Welcome back," Kat said to them as they successfully navigated the tight room.

"What's she at now?" Samantha asked Kat.

"Ten," said Kat. "And no signs of slowing down either."

"Fuck, I want that to be me next party," said Samantha as she stared at Caitie expertly working her lips and tongue on another cock.

"The other swing is still empty," said Kat, half joking but half serious.

"Wait, like actually?" Samantha asked, excited by the sexual sight in front of her, and the amount of alcohol she had already consumed.

"I won't stop you," Kat replied.

Samantha left Alisha with Kat as she squeezed her way back through the crowd and to the drawers where her clothes had been left before. She stripped off her clothes for the third time at the party. Having placed her clothes safely in a drawer, she proudly walked to the vacant swing. It took her two tries, but Samantha positioned herself into the swing on her own in a near identical position as Caitie, facing the ceiling, her legs were spread wide, and head leaning back.

"Ready when you guys are," Samantha yelled out, not even looking at the crowd of people.

At first no one moved; the crowd was surprised initially to see someone in the other swing. But one of the guys who was stroking his cock watching Caitie moved over to Samantha, and stood at her head. He wasn't gentle with her, and once he dropped his pants fully, he began to face fuck her.

As he continued, two more moved over to Samantha, one guy and one girl. Both Vicky and Kat were surprised to see it was the girl who made the move first on Samantha. She dropped down to her knees in front of Samantha's pussy, and buried her face between her legs, licking at her pussy. She timed herself with the thrusts from the guy fucking her mouth, and had Samantha squirming fast.

"Fuck... wasn't expecting that," said Kat.

"Same here," said Vicky. "Does that happen often at these things?"

"Other girls getting involved like that?" Kat said to Alisha.

"Yea."

"Kinda," said Kat. "You'll see it on occasion. I just have never seen Jessica there go down on another girl before."

"Oh, ok," said Vicky.

"You having fun in there, Lish?" Vicky said to Alisha to taunt her.

"Oh, tons," Alisha replied sarcastically.

"You gotta admit, this is like, perfect," Vicky said.

"For you maybe," said Alisha. "This is just weird and wrong to me."

"How so?"

"Uh, let's see. First, the part where you had me get used by these gross guys. Then the part where Samantha and Caitie are being used right now. And there's how Kat is literally watching her sister get used."

"You can say fucked, Lish. It's not hard. FUUCCKKEEEDD." Vicky said. "But you do raise a good point about Kat. I think I'm gonna ask her."

"No, that's not what -"

"Hey, Kat," Vicky whispered, cutting off Alisha.

"What's up?" Kat replied.

"I need to ask you something."

"Anything!"

"Isn't it kind of weird, you know, watching your sister like this?" asked Vicky.

"It's only weird if someone makes it weird," Kat replied. "I mean, it's no different than when Caitie watched you and Samantha earlier. I'm just here making sure she, and now Samantha, stay safe while everyone has their fun."

"Yea, but she's your sister."

"True. But it's not like we ever do anything to each other," Kat continued. "It only ever goes as far as watching with us. Make sense?"

"I think so," Vicky said. "You're just being a good sister and friend."

"Exactly," said Kat.

The two of them continued to watch in silence and awe. Samantha was soon brought to orgasm by the girl between her legs, while the second guy face fucked her, the first already having finished in her mouth. But watching Caitie was a whole different experience. She was almost like some sort of sex machine in the way she was able to handle each cock in her mouth while being roughly fucked by whoever was at her pussy.

Once Vicky saw the current guy between Caitie shoot another load of cum into her, most of which appeared to be leaking out onto the floor, she decided to move on back upstairs.

"Leaving already?" Kat asked.

"There's plenty more party to enjoy still upstairs," said Vicky. "And I could use another drink."

Vicky squeezed through the crowd once more, feeling a few hands squeeze at Alisha's body. Once out into the hallway, she ventured back to the main floor. It wasn't nearly as intense on the main floor, just louder. Music was blaring, drinks were flowing, and the guys were flirting.

Vicky spent time moving around from guy to guy, enjoying drinks, playing games, dancing, cuddling, and kissing, much to Alisha's, as well as some of the other girls at the party's disapproval. About an hour into her venturing of the party did Vicky see Caitie emerge on the stairway, unable to walk without the assistance of Kat. Kat sat Caitie on one of the couches, where she quickly became the main center of attention as guys surrounded her while she consumed shot after shot.

Slowly, some people began to filter out and leave, while others started slumping where they sat. Vicky, not wanting to be uncomfortable for the night, pretending to stumble with each step, walked to the stairway, and up to the third floor. At the top, she passed by Caitie's room, which was clearly occupied, but not involving Caitie.

Vicky reached the end of the hall, where Caitie and her had set up some beds before the party started. She opened the first door, and saw the bed in use. Closing it, she opened the door to the second. Seeing it was unoccupied, Vicky entered, and closed the door behind her.

"Happy, Lish?" Vicky asked. "We got a room to ourselves."

"I guess..." said Alisha.

Vicky laid Alisha down on the bed, and pulled the covers up over her body, and turned off the lights.

"Admit it," Vicky continued. "You had moments of pure pleasure."

"That's not the point!"

"And that's not what I asked! You're dodging the question!"

"Fine," said Alisha. "There was... some moments."

"I knew it!" said Vicky. "I just wanted to hear you say it."

"But that doesn't mean I'm ok with what you did to me!"

"You won't give up on that, will you," said Vicky. "You know the sooner you do, the better life will get for both of us."

"You're asking me to abandon beliefs I've had my entire life, Vicky. That's easier said than done."

"But you are thinking about it, right?" Vicky asked.

"I... yea..."

"Perfect. So long as you're -"

Vicky was cut off at the sound of the door handle being turned.

"Make whoever it is go away!" Alisha said to Vicky.

"Nah, I have a better idea," Vicky said. "Watch."

Vicky closed Alisha's eyes and slowed her breathing, pretending to be asleep. The lights could be seen being turned on through Alisha's eyelids, but quickly turned off.

"Oh shit," said the voice of an unknown guy.

"What's your plan?!" Alisha asked, clearly becoming nervous.

"You'll see, just watch."

The sound of the door closing could be heard, and the room was once again pitch black. But both Vicky and Alisha could hear that they weren't alone.

"He's in the room!" said a panicked Alisha.

"I know," said Vicky. "Now shut up and watch."

The shuffling of feet could be heard getting closer to the bed, and the blankets were soon lifted off of Alisha.

"What is he doing?!"

"I said shut up, Lish!"

A hand could be felt touching Alisha's body. It wasn't gentle or sensual, and clearly the guy touching her was drunk.

"Fuck..." he mumbled as he moved his other hand onto Alisha's body.

He wasn't subtle with his motives; both hands were on Alisha's tits over her clothes as he began squeezing them, all while Vicky continued to pretend to be asleep. One hand soon moved to her face, where he lightly slapped Alisha on the cheeks; Vicky did her best ragdoll impression, continuing her charade.

"You're out cold, aren't you," the unknown guy said as his hand left Alisha's face.

He sat Alisha up, her head and body slumping into his. Both Vicky and Alisha could smell the alcohol on him much better than before as he moved his hands to the bottom of her shirt. Roughly, he gripped it and pulled her shirt over her head, throwing it to some corner of the dark room. Still slumped into the mystery guy, they both could feel him fumbling with the hooks on Alisha's bra. After a few tries, he finally unhooked it, also throwing it into some corner of the dark room. He pushed Alisha back down onto the bed, falling onto her back.

Vicky was actually struggling to keep her composure as she continued pretending to be passed out, her anticipation of what was about to happen exciting her. But she continued as best she could, on occasion letting out a small moan or groan as this drunk man continued to roughly handle Alisha in the dark.

The mystery guy continued to undress Alisha. Reaching for the top of her pants, he began to tug on them. Thankfully for him, Alisha had chosen to wear leggings to the party, making his job much easier as he began to lower them. He reached under Alisha's ass to better slide her pants down her legs, Vicky nearly blowing her cover as she felt his hand lift Alisha. Almost immediately as the leggings finished sliding past Alisha's feet, did both Vicky and Alisha feel a tug at her panties. These slid off much easier than her leggings did, and this rough, drunk guy was now in a dark room with a naked Alisha that was under the control of Vicky.

If Alisha wasn't already in a panic, she was at the sound of what followed next. To Vicky's delight and Alisha's horror, the sound of a belt buckle being undone could be heard, as well as a few slurred profanities as the guy struggled in the dark. However, he soon was successful, and shortly after, he could be heard lowering his pants; Vicky did her best to stay perfectly still as Alisha was once again filled with fear.

The bed could be felt shifting, and Alisha's legs were quickly spread apart; in between them kneeled the guy who had just drunkenly stripped her and removed his pants.

"This is for taunting us in the hot tub," the guy slurred as he pressed the tip of his cock against Alisha, missing her pussy.

"Oh shit, he's from the hot tub!" said Vicky. "I wonder which one he is!"

"I don't care!" said Alisha. "Just get him off of me."

"Oh he'll get off alright," said Vicky. "And I think it's time for you to be silent."

Alisha found that any attempt to communicate with Vicky was unsuccessful, leaving her to silently watch as her body continued to be violated from the back of her mind's eye.

Having missed her pussy on the first attempt, the guy between Alisha's legs began to feel around, and quickly found his target. Keeping one hand at her pussy, he guided his cock to her already well-used hole, and thrust into her. Vicky let out a small moan as he entered Alisha, still trying to keep the illusion she was asleep. He roughly pushed himself into her further, and Vicky struggled to keep the moans low as she could feel Alisha being stretched as her body adjusted to his girth.

"I think this is one of the guys on Samantha's side," said Vicky. "She had that one guy that was thick as fuck."

Whether she was right or not didn't matter, as the mystery guy slammed as deep as he could into Alisha, causing Vicky to lose her cover as she moaned loudly.

"You awake, bitch?" the guy asked, his cock fully inside Alisha.

"Uh... yea... I'm... now..." Vicky pretended to slur, wanting him to think she was helpless.

"You taunted me good before," the guy continued to say as he slid most of the way out of her. "But now you're gonna get what you deserve."

He rammed his cock back into Alisha's body, making Vicky moan loudly again. She was in heaven at the sensation of being in Alisha's body, having a pussy so tight, so new to sex, and having such a thick cock now roughly using it.

"I'm... sorry..." Vicky continued to slur. "I... use me... you wish..."

"Oh I'm gonna," the guy replied as he began to roughly thrust into Alisha's body.

For Alisha, this moment was pure terror, knowing there was someone who was not only upset at her for what Vicky did earlier, but was now freely taking it out on her while he was drunk. But for Vicky, this was pure bliss. Despite the sensation comparable to as if a baseball bat was being aggressively shoved in and out of Alisha's body, Vicky was loving every second of this man's payback.

Thankfully for Alisha, he didn't keep up his assault on her body for long. Only a few minutes into fucking Alisha, did his cock begin to twitch as he got close to finishing. Except instead of finishing inside her, he pulled out of her pussy, and started jerking off over her. Soon, rope after rope of his hot cum could be felt landing on her body.

"Fuck..." he moaned. "You're tight, I love it."

"I... loved... too..." Vicky slurred, enjoying the feeling of cum on Alisha's body.

Rather than leave, the guy laid down beside Alisha, and passed out within a minute.

"Well that went much better than I thought it would," Vicky said to Alisha. "I know, I know, you can't reply to me. But we can talk tomorrow. For now, it's time for us to sleep.

Almost on command, Vicky put Alisha's body to sleep, while still keeping her control over her.