Alison Goes to London Ch. 06

Story Info
Eva shows her true colours...
2.5k words
4.36
4.9k
9
0

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story so far:

It is 2050, and Alison is a student at the Royal Academy of Fucking in London, under the tutelage of Professor Emma Jane Cuntslicker ("Cunts"). Whilst Alison is loving her course, and has made good friends in Claire and Bradley, she is less sure about Eva (who seems to hate her) and her big brother Rob (who has recently declared his love for her -- a dangerous thing for a black man to do in post-Enlightenment Britain).

~~~~~~~~~~

"TITS!" declaimed Cunts, baring her own. Nor was Cunts wearing her auto-dildo today -- "presumably because she doesn't need it to suck tit!" whispered Claire to Alison as they resumed their normal stations in "the Money Lab". Monday morning marked the beginning of a new topic in Professor Cunts' morning sessions:Female Oral -- "kissing, tit-sucking, cunt-eating, and rimming," explained the Professor. "The latter term, today, refers to rimming female assholes, in case you were wondering, girls: your chance to stick your tongues up these boys' shitters will have to wait for another time -- er, if you haven't already been doing it in your free time, that is!" There was titter from the girls, and Eva gave Chad a knowing glance.

"Since our four boys, for all their very impressive GM qualities, have no tits or pussy to speak of" -- and here another giggle rippled through the female members of the class -- "we are happy, for this fortnight, to have a guest lecturer -- whom all of you, I'm sure, already know -- and who is one of the country's leading experts on tits." Standing at the lectern, also topless and brandishing a large sheaf of lecture notes, was Anna the FD student and part-time receptionist.

"Thank you, Professor Cuntslicker," said Anna. "We are going to start today with some tit-sucking. So, girls -- please could you take your tops off, and come out here to the front so we can all see what you've got." The boys cheered, as the girls followed Anna's instructions, and Anna wrote the word "Tits" in large, curly pink letters across the board, before joining Cunts and the four others in a line across the room.

"Beautiful!" Anna commented, once all the females in the room were topless and lined up. And indeed they were beautiful. The boys were practically drooling at the sight -- and Darren was already getting his cock out. "Isn't it wonderful, girls," continued Anna wryly, "to see the effect you can have on boys just by showing them a bit of tit? Look, they're already stroking off at the sight of you! Darren!"

"Yes, ma'am?" Darren was forced out of his lustful anticipation by Anna's voice.

"I would be so grateful if you would put your cock away for now. You're here to suck tit, not to jerk off!"

"Sorry, ma'am," Darren replied, chastened, stuffing his cock back into his trousers, as the other boys guffawed.

"Now -- let's start with Professor Cunts' tits. Professor, could you tell us something about them, please?"

"Certainly, Anna. They are surgically enhanced," said Cunts, kneading her breasts so that everyone could see their firm texture and shape. "I had them done in '28 -- long before any of you students were even in vitro -- and I still love 'em!"

"And, in case you didn't know," said Anna to the class, "surgery was the principal way of enhancing breasts until the early '30s -- when GM became widely available. And so to these two fine specimens of GM technology", said Anna, walking behind Harriet and Eva so she could squeeze their large, melon-shaped breasts with both hands. They were similarly large, round and luscious -- though Harriet's rose and fell seductively as she smoked. "Very nice, isn't it, that we can now design the next generation's tits before they're even born? Nevertheless, what has Eva got which is not GM?"

"Piercings!" cheered Darren, his right hand again moving instinctively to his fly.

"Glad you noticed," replied Anna, indicating the black girl's shiny plain silver barbells, which contrasted strikingly with her wide brown areolas and her large ebony nipples. "And piercings make a massive difference to -- please keep your hands off your cock, Darren! -- to how they get sucked -- don't they, Eva?" said Anna. Eva nodded knowingly.

"But even if you don't have GM tits -- or piercings -- you can avail yourself of MM technology," Anna continued, moving on to prod Alison's tits so they jiggled from side to side -- "as we can see in the case of this rather fine pair of 'natural'-style boobs." Alison smiled as the class admired. Even Eva appeared to be studying them with some seriousness -- though she neither smiled nor caught Alison's eye.

"Finally," Anna continued, "to myself and Claire, who have a great deal in common in the tit department, don't we, boys?"

The boys stared stupidly back and forth between Anna and Claire, trying to see what they had in common. "Oh, surely!" Anna said in exasperation. "Claire?"

"Natural!" said Claire proudly.

"Absolutely!" replied Anna. "Very different, but both completely natural. And of course, in this MM/GM/huge-tit world we now live in, it is that variety which we are in the process of losing. Who thinks that's a good thing?"

Chad's hand shot up. "No one wants variety, Anna," he said in an unmistakeably patronising tone. "Yours are OK, because they're big. But Claire's are fucking pathetic. Who'd want to suck those?"

There was a murmur of disagreement from the rest of class -- except for Eva -- and Claire looked visibly insulted. Anna, however, kept her cool. "Well, Chad, now is your chance to suck them. You're pairing up with Claire. Joe -- Harriet. Darren -- PUT YOUR COCK BACK PUH-LEASE! -- Alison. Bradley -- Eva. Boys, your challenge is to make your girl come just by sucking their tits. They're going to stay standing. Ready?"

The next ten minutes were, Alison thought, hardly exciting. Darren was more interested in jerking himself off than pleasuring Alison -- and Anna had to tell him several times to put his dick away. In her boredom, Alison looked around at the rest of the girls, who seemed similarly nonplussed. Chad spent most of his time grumbling about Claire's "tiny tits" whilst prodding and tweaking them aimlessly. Joe opened his mouth wide, slobbering over Harriet's huge boobs with dedication -- but Harriet, typically, was more interested in practising her French inhales. Only Bradley, who was of course applying himself to his task with his customary diligence, seemed to be having any success; despite herself, Eva was beginning to quietly gasp and squeal at the touch of Bradley's gently flicking tongue.

Cunts and Anna were quietly smirking to each other in the background; they clearly were neither impressed nor surprised. "Boys!" Anna called out when feedback time came, "you must remember one thing: the pair of tits you see in front of you is attached to your bitch! They are not just your playthings. This is not about what you like doing with tits: it's about what the slut attached to them likes having done to her tits -- and of course what the audience likes to see. Before we dissect the process in detail, first let's have a change around. The boys can sit out and jerk off -- okay, Darren? -- whilst Professor Cunts and the girls and I pair up. Let's see if girls have a better idea of what pleasures girls! Claire -- with me, please. Harriet -- with Professor Cunts. Alison, please suck Eva's tits. Then we'll swap around."

Alison approached Eva, her heart pounding in trepidation. "Hi, Eva..." she ventured with a tentative smile -- but Eva pointedly looked the other way, smirking in the direction of Chad who, along with the other boys, was already stroking his cock in anticipation.

Alison had never sucked black tits before -- but the moment she approached Eva she realised how incredibly beautiful they were. The ends of Eva's silver barbells gleamed from either side of each of her large ebony nipples, glinting intermittently with reflected light as she turned, contrasting with her wide, dark areolas and her huge, chocolate brown orbs. Alison gently licked her nipples, making the piercings twitch from side to side. Eva was clearly doing all she could to cut Alison dead, but -- perhaps primed by Bradley's earlier efforts -- even she could not resist a gentle intake of breath as Alison's tongue made her nipples tingle. Alison could tell it was working, as Eva's areolas began to swell gently.

"Don't think," Eva whispered coldly under her breath so that only Alison could hear, "that just because you can make my tits feel good, that makes everything all right." Alison said nothing, but kept licking, circling the tip of her tongue around the circumference of each of Eva's areolas in turn, gently catching each end of her barbells as she did so and making Eva moan quietly. "I know what you're trying to do my with brother, you -- oh fuck --" Eva swore despite herself, as a pleasurable shiver ran from her tits through her whole body down to her cunt.

Alison was pleased that her oral ministrations were having the desired effect, hoping against hope that they might, despite Eva's protestations, soften the black girl's animosity slightly. She kept licking, now opening her mouth wider so as to gently cup her lips over the domes of Eva's huge breasts, still flicking the pierced nipples with her tongue. "I'm not trying to do anything with your brother," she mumbled into Eva's soft dark flesh as she deftly switched sides, so that no one apart from the two of them could hear. "I just let him fuck my ass."

Eva was clearly struggling to keep her cool, moaning and squealing at the darts of pleasure Alison was causing to course through her body. "You're a fucking liar," Eva muttered in between pants of pleasure. "You came up with this 'love' shit, and you've totally fucked his -- oh fuck shit motherfucking Jesus yeah suck those tits!" Eva had lost control -- and Alison was jubilant, clamping her mouth around Eva's right tit and licking wildly whilst her left hand stroked the other, rubbing saliva into the nipple and tweaking her piercing. Eva was squealing in ecstasy, as her hand reached down under her skirt to rub her clit. "You're gonna fucking make me come, you fucking cunt," she continued to mutter under her breath, "but don't think you can fuck with my family. My brother is never gonna be yours, you piece of white fuck-trash -- never -- oh fuck, oh fuck yeah, FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!" Eva screamed as she came hard, her hand rubbing her clit violently as she crumpled onto the floor.

Alison dropped to the ground with Eva, still sucking and slobbering and pawing at her beautiful black breasts. As she did, she heard Claire's familiar screeches of orgasmic ecstasy as Anna deftly sucked her pert little tits. Even Harriet had stopped smoking to bask in the pleasure of Cunts' expertly administered titgasm. And in front of where the boys were sitting were four little creamy puddles on the floor. Their gradually softening cocks dribbled and dripped as they gazed in delight at the radiant aftermath of the lesbian spectacle.

"Congratulations!" said Anna, admiring the success of the latest round of tit-sucking. "And look, girls, what the boys have done on your account! Feeding time!" Harriet, Claire and Alison all cheered as they crouched down on the floor and began slurping up the four puddles of cum, swapping the jizz between them with outstretched tongues. Chad snapped his fingers at Eva who, though still panting from her titgasm, knelt in front of him and, taking the full length of his huge semi-flaccid cock down her throat, started to clean him up.

"Time to swap round!" called Anna. "Same partners, but sucker becomes sucked. Try a different position, though: maybe lying down?" Anna, Alison and Cunts lay on their backs on the king-size bed. To Alison's left, Cunts' surgically enhanced melons stuck up into the air, firm and proud as always. To the right, Anna's huge naturals jiggled and flowed like full udders as she positioned herself. Harriet and Claire approached, clearly somewhat nervous at the prospect of having to tit-pleasure such seasoned professionals, and began slowly to put their tongues to work.

Eva leaned over Alison, scowling. As she nuzzled her face into Alison's breasts, Alison whispered, "I didn't declare love to Rob -- honest, Eva. It was him..."

"Liar," muttered Eva into Alison's tit-flesh. "How dare you accuse him? You're a filthy manipulative lovelorn cunt."

"No, honest, he was the one who... AAAAAAARGH!!!" Without warning, a searing pain shot through Alison's right breast. She jerked upright in shock, then looked down. Around her dome-shaped right nipple was a set of deep gouges -- teeth-marks, out of which flowed fresh blood. Blood dripped from Eva's lips, which had formed themselves into a vicious grin.

All around, everyone had stopped their tit-sucking to look in horror. "She bit her!" screamed Claire, pointing at Eva. "She fucking bit her!" Blood spurted and dripped off Alison's breast onto her abdomen.

"Oh, I am so sorry." Eva gave a saccharine -- though bloody -- smile. "I didn't mean to hurt you -- but you jerked upright so fast, my teeth must just have caught you by accident..." She gave an expression of mock-concern as she wiped her lips.

There was uproar all around. Chad was quick to weigh in: "Eva's right, Professor, I saw it: Alison jerked up without warning, there was no way Eva could have known."

"You fucking liar!" shouted Claire and Bradley, incensed. "She did it deliberately!" Claire wrapped her arms around Alison protectively, using her own blouse to staunch the flow of blood from the wounded breast. "Professor, Eva has had it in for Alison right from the beginning. This was deliberate!" Claire remonstrated. Tears of pain and humiliation and shock came to Alison's eyes, as noisy claims and counter-claims were hurled around her.

"Well, she declared love to my brother!" screamed Eva in rage.

"No, she didn't!" screeched Claire in response. "It washer brother," she shouted, pointing at the black girl, "who said he was in love and wanted to marry her. She just let him fuck her ass!!"

"SILENCE!!!" thundered Cunts over the commotion, quelling it instantly. "Anna -- please take Alison to the medical centre immediately and stay with her. Eva -- come with me to my office now. Everyone else -- stay here: I will send Doctor Dick here to take witness statements." There was rage in her voice such as Alison had never heard before.

"Please, Professor, can I go with Alison?" asked Claire.

"No, Claire, stay here until you have given your statement to Doctor Dick. Then you can join her." Cunts grabbed Eva roughly by the arm and shoved her towards the door. Both still topless, they left. Anna, still holding Claire's bloodied blouse hard against the bleeding breast, urgently escorted Alison out.

An uneasy silence descended over the Constance Money Fucking Laboratory. The flamboyant pink lettering on the board still read: "Tits".