Alison Goes to London Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hildegard's voice yanked him back to reality. "Did you like Nurse Datchet's little show, Chad?" she asked softly, reading his mind again. "Such a shame she hasn'tyet let you fuck that pussy of hers, isn't it?" There was the outline of a smirk on her face.

Chad didn't know what to say. It seemed as if Hildegard understood him better than he did himself. He felt sure he was being manipulated -- but he didn't know how to fight it. So he nodded, "Yes, ma'am."

"I think you have great potential, young man," said the doctor, patting him on the shoulder. "And I think you are wasted on the RAF. Cuntslicker will never appreciate your true merits: she is too much of an idealist, does not understand the complexities of fucking 'at the chalk-face', so to speak. Here, if you work hard, we can make you a great Final Fucker. And maybe you could fuck Dolores too. Would you like that...?"

Again, Chad wasn't sure exactly what question he was answering. But he said, "Yes Ma'am, thank you so much."

"Excellent. Please come in tomorrow morning then, Chad, and we can begin your training. Lick my pussy."

"Suck my cock, ma'am," said Chad. Bewildered and perturbed, yet flattered, he paused, waiting for Hildegard to say something else -- before realising that his interview was over. And so he nodded obsequiously and let himself out of the office, just as Dolores Datchet, now in her nurse's uniform again, returned and shut the door in his face.

Hildegard and Dolores sat in the office, silently smirking at each other as they waited for Chad's desultory footsteps in the corridor to fade away, before bursting out in raucous laughter.

"Ha ha! You were wonderful, my dear, wonderful!" clapped Hildegard with glee. "What a cruel tease! All that 'pwetty fucky fisty cunty' was sheer genius! And where ever did you get that voice from? He just couldn't resist, could he?"

"And what bullshit tale were you just spinning, Hildy? 'Here, if you work hard, we can make you great'?!"

"Ach, never mind, Dolores. He will find out the truth soon enough. But by then it will be too late, and we will have another dick-brained male in our grasp, to join our other three numbskull thugs. Job well done, my dear."

"Do you think he has any idea what we really do here?"

"None at all. The bigger the cock, the smaller the brain. But soon he will be in too deep to escape. Now, come here and fistmy cunt, there's a good girl..."

~

Chad descended the stairs of the Princess Asshole Hospice, let himself out through the front double doors, walked a few yards, and turned at the first opportunity into a narrow alleyway. Mindlessly, he unzipped his fly, took out his damp slimy cock, fapped it back into an erection, steadied himself with one hand against a wall, and jerked off, painting seven or eight generous squirts of warm cum down the brickwork. "Oh fuck!" he groaned, images of Nurse Datchet's hot, juicy, gaping, pink fuck-hole filling his mind, battling -- and obscuring -- those thoughts of Eva which had so recently dominated him.

"Oh fuck, what a pathetic wanker I have become... And what have I got myself into now?" he wondered. "But at least I've got a fucking job..."

"Nice dick, love," croaked a passing bag lady.

Chad shook his cock as clean as best he could, watching as his cum continued to dribble down the wall, drowning an unsuspecting spider. "Oh, what the fuck..." he shrugged, as he zipped up and continued his weary way home...

~

"What is it?" asked Eva curiously. They were sitting in the RAF foyer, waiting for lectures to start.

"Open it, it's for you!"

"For me?!" Eva ripped off the blowjob-themed wrapping paper and removed the luminescent purple butt-plug from its box, allowing it to pulsate and hum warmly in her hand. "Oh fucking!" she exclaimed. "Is it one of your dad's models? It's so beautiful!"

Alison grinned. "Try it! It's specially designed to adapt to your asshole, and to gradually train your gape."

"Wait, I'll need some lube," said Eva, searching in her handbag.

"No, you won't!" Alison sang out.

"I fucking will, Al. I'm not like you!"

"Not with this mother you won't. It's self-lubing!"

"Fucking!" exclaimed Eva in amazement, as she lifted her skirt, knelt on a bench, stuck her ass out towards Alison, and handed her the plug. Alison took just a moment to admire Eva's tight black starfish while sniffing its early-morning fragrance, before gently placing the head of the plug against it and giving it a gentle nudge. The whole butt-plug -- apart from its T-bar -- disappeared into Eva's ass in one swift movement, as if it had a mind of its own. "Oh fuck, that's amazing!" Eva yelped. "It knows exactly what to do!"

"Now, just wear it for a few days," Alison said, "and soon you'll be gaping like me!"

"Oh fuck!" squealed Eva again, as she felt the butt-plug begin its job of gently exploring her rectum from the inside -- pulsating, vibrating, softly stroking her inner walls. "I'm gonna be jerking off so hard to this! Hey, didn't I promise you that if you taught me to gape, I'd teach you to deepthroat? What about it?"

"Oh Jesus, how are you gonna do that?"

"I got some ideas. When do we start?"

~

Friday, 4th November, 2050

Dear Mommy,

Thank you sooo much for the butt-plug for Eva. It arrived this morning, and she is thrilled -- she's been wearing it all day, squirming her ass around and squealing "Oh fuck!" like, every five minutes. Too soon to say how her gape is developing -- but she really likes it, so another "Bates butt" in the bag!

This has been the fuckingest week of the course so far! Our afternoon sessions have been on twentieth century "porn". We have this amazing lecturer: her name is Simony Silver, and she was what they used to call a "pornstar" in the '20s: have you heard of her? It's amazing hearing her tales about being a professional fucker before the Enlightenment: it makes me really grateful I was born now, and not then!

Anyway, Simony has started us off watching flicks from what she calls the "Golden Age" of porn, which she says was the 1970s and early '80s. Jesus, some of those guys had tiny dicks, or couldn't keep them hard -- and the girls all had hairy cunts! But they didn't have GM then, and they barely had any surgical enhancements either -- so no fucking wonder! It's amazing they managed to fuck each other at all...

Anyway, Simony's been showing us her favourite scenes. There's one from the '70s -- something about Bach or Mozart or something -- with a girl making three guys cum simultaneously with just her mouth and hands. That's pretty impressive -- I mean, these days guys are always stroking themselves off onto your face, aren't they? So Harriet's been practising it with Darren and Joe -- first time I've ever seen her voluntarily put down her cigarettes.

Watching all this ancient stuff is really inspiring for youngsters like us! Those twentieth-century fuckers really had the odds stacked against them in so ways: diseases, social disapproval, legal prohibitions, no GM of course-- and yet they kept at it! They must have been such idealists, so full of high moral principles, and such a grand sense of social vision, to go against the grain like that...

Anyway, today, Simony says, we're starting what she calls the "Second Wave" -- which I think means the mid-'80s onwards. I get the impression the pornstars got better looking then -- and I think some of them actually started shaving their cunts. I can't wait!

Loads of Pleasure from your filthy motherfucking slut daughter,

Al

P.S. Oh yeah, I meant Beethoven...

~

"Psst... Alison! Claire!" Eva caught up with the two girls in the entrance hall just after lunch. "I've got something to show you," she said. "Come out to the park with me."

"Can't you show us here?" asked Claire.

"Not safe," Eva replied mysteriously. "These walls have ears."

The three girls walked out into the open air, and turned towards Regents Park. Autumn was beginning to draw in, and the weather was becoming cooler, so the girls found a park bench on which they could huddle against each other in their jackets. Eva squealed "Oh fuck!" again, her bottom squirming in pleasure at the Bates plug therein -- before taking an envelope out of her pocket and handing it to Alison. "My brother forwarded it to me," she explained. On the envelope, in large curly pink handwriting, it read:

Robert Daniels, Esq.

followed by an address. Claire leaned over Alison's shoulder, as Alison read aloud:

Dear Rob,

How good of you to look us up! I do hope we can get together sometime: you have been such an inspiration to us. I am so grateful that it was me that ended up sucking your cock that day in Cunts' office -- or I would not have heard your wise words, which gave a name to the feelings and thoughts that Andy and I had been having for so long but not dared voice.

There was a soft beep from between Eva's buttocks. "Oh fuck," she groaned. "That's my plug. It means I need a poop," she said, reaching under her skirt to pull out her purple Auto Plus Plug. It had grown fatter over the weekend, and pulsated slowly in her hand.

"What, you need a butt-plug to tell you when to shit?" asked Claire.

"Well, when I'm wearing it, it feels like I need a dump all the time -- because it's always stroking the inside of my ass. So it has a 'poop-sensor' to tell you when to have a shit. I should've gone straight after lunch. It's okay -- it always gives me a few minutes' warning. Here, you want a taste?"

"Hey, how come Evie gets one of these monsters and I don't?" asked Claire, giving the plug a slurp before handing it back.

"Well, you never said you wanted to learn to gape -- but Evie did!" replied Alison self-righteously.

"Hey, Claire, you could join me in teaching Al to deepthroat!" suggested Eva mischievously, as she slid the plug back into her asshole.

"Hey, now there's a thought," Claire grinned.

"Oh fuck..." groaned Alison, as she resumed reading:

We are very happy together. It is of course quite a shock living outside the Union, where society is so different, and where the cultural norms and presumptions of the Enlightenment just do not apply. We have to keep reminding ourselves that we can't just fuck anywhere and everywhere we want! But we are grateful for the Love which has brought us here, and which binds us together. And it is such a relief not having to live the lie we had to before...

"What the fuck?!" interrupted Eva, suddenly standing up and scowling into the distance.

"What?" said the other two in bewilderment.

"Look!" said Eva, pointing at a copper beech tree in the distance. "Watching us!"

"Who?" said Alison and Claire in unison.

"It... it... well, I could be wrong... but it looked like Chad..." said Eva, knitting her brow.

"Ha ha!" laughed Claire. "He's missing your throat, baby -- thought he could sneak up on you in the park and fuck your face while we're looking the other way."

"Well, I didn't see anyone," said Alison. "Shall I continue?

We got married last week! And -- guess what? -- we've been able to have our sterilisation reversed. So now I am pregnant, and we are expecting a baby in some nine months' time! How fortunate we are.

"Fucking hell!" exclaimed Claire in shock. "Oh Jesus motherfucking Christ, how the fuck?!"

"What do you mean, 'how the fuck'?" giggled Alison. "How the fuck do you think?"

"Yeah, okay, I know -- I've read about it in history books."

"Have you?" asked Alison, raising one eyebrow and smirking. "When was the last time you read a history book?"

"Oh fuck off, Al. Okay, maybe you just told me about it. But either way, to think that someone I know has got pregnant by being fucked, and that she's gonna get all fat and ugly, and then the baby's gonna come out of her cunt! Oh my fucking God..."

"Hey, shut up, Claire, let me continue," said Alison, as she read:

Rob, I am so sorry to hear about your loss -- and for the terrible way it happened. There is such a dark underbelly to the so-called Enlightenment: here in the Outside World it is much more chaotic, and insecure, and poverty-stricken -- yet there is a wholeness and an honesty which makes up for all that.

"Just hang on a minute! I've been thinking..." interrupted Claire again.

"Well, that's news!" joked Alison.

"Ha ha, Miss Schopenwhore. No, seriously -- Anna says she's had her sterilisation reversed? So does that mean every time she fucks a guy she's gonna get a new baby?"

"No, cunt-brain!" replied Alison in exasperation. "First of all, she's not gonna fuck other guys now, is she? And secondly --"

"Whaddaya mean, she's not gonna fuck other guys?" interrupted Claire. "Why not?"

"Well, because she's married to Andy now!"

"Yeah, well, my parents are married to each other, but they fuck anyone who comes their way. Don't your parents?"

"Yeah, sure -- but Unenlightened folks do it differently. For them, marriage is meant to be exclusive."

"What!" shouted Claire, horrified. "No fucking way! Eva -- surely your parents didn't stop fucking around when they got married?"

"Uh, yeah, they did, kind of..." said Eva.

"But surely..." -- Claire's mind was working overtime, trying to work out an exit-clause -- "at least your mom could fuck othergirls, right?"

Eva laughed as she shook her head. Claire gaped at her in horror.

"Oops, uh... Eva... why don't you read the next bit?" said Alison tentatively.

"Why?" asked Eva.

"Just do it," replied Alison, handing her the letter. Eva took it and read:

Rob -- I am also sorry that you do not yet have the blessing of being with the one you love. Be patient. Maybe things will change.

"What the fuck's she talking about?" interrupted Claire again. "'The one you love' -- who the fuck is that, Evie?"

"Well, I guess she means Alison..." ventured Eva.

"Alison?! Alison doesn't fucking belong to him! How dare he?"

"Hey, calm down, Claire," said Eva. "That's just her interpretation. Besides, it's no secret he loves her -- and he sacrificed a lot out of love for her. And what's it to you anyway?"

"What's it to me? What's it to me?" Claire blustered. "Don't you think I care about Alison? Don't you think I have the right to... to... I mean, I also..." Alison dug her elbow into Claire's side to shut her up.

Claire was not finished -- but tempered her language so that Eva wouldn't suspect the true reasons for her disquietude. "Eva -- do you mean that that's... that's normal for people in the Outside World? I mean, I know about the poverty and disease and all -- and people like, live in trees and eat bugs and stuff... But do they really just fall in love, and get married, and have kids, and never fuck anyone else again -- and they're actually happy with that? I mean, your parents -- were they really happy living that kind of life? And your brother now...?

"Why do you ask, Claire? You thinking of self-exiling too?"

"Fuck, no!" replied Claire in horror. "I just wondered..." She looked into the middle-distance, as if imagining something quite unfathomable. "I just wondered what's it's really like..."

Eva rolled her eyes. "Well, just to reassure you, my parents don't live in a tree -- or eat bugs! Now listen: I'm nearly done...

Please do keep in touch, Rob. With appreciation, and much love,

-- Eva pronounced the last word loudly, as if making a very important point --

Anna and Andy

"There's that 'L-word' again!" said Claire.

Alison smiled. "Hey, we'll be late forPorn!" she said, checking her watch. "I don't wanna miss it: we're doing Traci Lords today. Hurry!"

"Yeah, and I need a crap!" said Eva. She got up, peering again suspiciously in the direction of the copper beech, before they all began walking briskly back towards the RAF.

12