All Comments on 'Alison's Visit Pt. 01'

by JaneBirch

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
pip46pip46over 1 year ago

Very sexy story I do hope that there will be more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have to continue! Nicely done, although kind of predictable, it was well-written and highly erotic! I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good writing but the lack of vivid details is bothersome. Your style is not for me but I am sure others will love it. Best wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent example of the best erotic fiction. Great character dev for a short-short story. Great attention to detail of setting and emotion. I’m going to read more of your stuff. (I’ll caution though that subsequent episodes of stories like this one rarely achieve the quality of the first. )

CarmellaCCarmellaCabout 1 year ago

Omg I absolutely loved it

Please continue xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great little story thanks very well told

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 1 year ago

Indeed, really a nice and exciting story, with lovely characters. Hope this develops into something lasting ...

Atys70Atys70about 1 year ago

Fantastic! The attention to detail, the slow build up, the dialogue- just wonderful! I can’t wait for chapter 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lovely. Please carry on! xx

lexdw32lexdw32about 1 year ago

I’m interested to see where this goes. I was surprised to see how aggressive Alison became,but I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why would someone / anyone and for ANY reason, shave something that is described as being so beautiful. Full bushes even on the beach, with hairs spilling out the sides and top of bikini's is not a problem, Ask anyone. Women need to lose the pimple causing razors, stop with the ugly razor burn non-sense, and for the record, no one wants to look at the silly bloody scabs left behind from waxing, let them grow! Seriously!!!

ComeDancingComeDancing11 months ago

I lam in awe of the character development. Alison is beautifully described and Jane's finding of her long dormant sexuality is nicely unveiled. Jane's panty moment is horny and so true-to-life.

Liked Part 2. but not enough lingering the details of their erotic coupling. Jane hadn't given oral before, so could have described her experience in a lot more detail, Really looking forward to Part 3 and their relationship blossoming. Alison deserves someone who will treat her with love and respect.

Great writing xxx

roveroneroverone4 months ago

Crying shame her lesbian hook-up made her shave her firebush-criminal!...but told her not to do her pits...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous