All Comments on 'Alizarin Passions Ch. 02'

by cultofstrawberry

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I hope you will continue the story, as you have entertained, excited, intrigued and engaged....

...readers in the storyline and characters.

While I may potentially have issues with Your somewhat overtly stereotypical mother in law, Robert and Oskar, you have used the stereotypes well to set the scene stage for the storyline.

We’re it my story to tell, I would increase Leah’s growing involvement with Oskar and diminishing connection to Robert, his mother and family. She clearly wants more than her current life and her husband’s lame attempt at flipping a property has made Leah’s escape to Oskar most likely. Even though he represents a dangerous social element, he is kind and generous towards Leah and lives far higher up the stack than she does. He appears unable to move on, constantly intrigued and reminded of her.....now returning to engage in sexual encounters with her. Her birthday was a convenient excuse and she embraced the opportunity with some blushing, but full purpose in sating her growing desire for this man.

Yup, in the end, she has to dump the high school football star loser husband and his overbearing mother and pursued her passion and the great loving Oskar offers. I can see he’s falling in love with her and she him. Isn’t the rest inevitable?

If you kill Oskar off at some point and make Leah the boss of his empire, she will have to undergo some extreme changes in personality and ethic.

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Very

Very good read, I hope you continue their story. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue this story!!

Absolutely love this story please continue!! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercultofstrawberry@cultofstrawberry
601 Followers
Hi! I am StrawberryCatBeans, longtime author. I've written a variety of things... fanfiction (mostly retired from that, though) erotica, and even published novels (with more in the works) My genfic/fanfic can be found at Ao3 under the same username I use here. (as of April 202...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES