All Comments on 'All About the Side Hustle'

by Gentlespank83

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Kinky, to each thier own

cageysea9725cageysea97259 months ago

This submission completely missed the mark on everything that could have been enjoyable.

There was no plot, so that's all that can be said about that.

There was no writing either, so learn how to do that before you submit anything else.

The erotica was almost as erotic as an unopened package of pencils, but just almost.

I think this submitter is either too young to even login this site, or too stupid to know they should avoid submitting anything they type. Either way, somebody needs to convince them to stop. Since they haven't managed even 1 follower, we can't depend on their fans for that, so I'll give it a shot.

Stop submitting. You only manage garbage, and I see no hope of that changing unless you just stop.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Disappointing mistake (or illiteracy demonstrated) in the first sentence. Hint: 'their'. In a story this short, you could still manage to get the first sentence correct, eh?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Certainly diffrrent, for those of us not yet initiated to foot 'stuff.'

Thank you for the experience ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous