All About Traditions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know why I mentioned a small space? Yeah, that meant that we had to be close to each other. Like really, really close. Huge-tits-delicately-brushing-my-chest close. It was so hard - key word - to focus on installing the lamp, but I evoked my deepest supplies of strong will and was thinking about the ugliest people I've ever met, to distract myself from the proximity of beautiful, round globes. Installation of that last lamp went completely silent, I was even holding my breath. My dick was hard all the time, I thanked myself for being wise enough to wear stiff jeans, not some loose sweatpants.

"Okay, it's done," I whispered because Annabelle's face was so close to mine.

"Oh, okay," she whispered back and got down from the chair.

I gathered my gear and placed it in the hall. My work was done, my dick was hard, so it was time to say goodbye, before I would say something really stupid. I went outside and finally switched on the electricity. Then came back to Annabelle's apartment, and together we checked all the lamps - and yeah, they all were working flawlessly!

"Oh, thank you so much, Tony. I feel so stupid, I don't know how I will be able to repay you." Annabelle said with a guilty expression.

"C'mon, it's just a favor. But don't treat it like Dwight and Andy from The Office." I joked, curious if she would catch this reference. And she did even more of that.

"Be careful, do not test my politeness." Annabelle answered with the exact quotation, sporting a wide grin and I had fallen for her then. Officially. Where is that marriage contract?!

"Oh! Are you a fan of The Office too?"

"Yeah! Diehard! It's my all-time favorite show!" Annabelle laughed softly.

"Damn, mine too. What a coincidence," I said joyfully, while gathering my things.

I opened the door and walked out. Annabelle stood at her threshold. She reached and briefly touched my arm.

"But seriously, Tony, thank you very much for this. I really appreciate it."

"It was a pleasure. Have a nice evening, Annabelle," I answered, opening my door.

"You too." She said and we both closed the doors to our apartments.

I just dropped the stuff on the floor and leaned on the door, in the same posture, as the first time I met her.

Shit, I need to jerk off again.

***

Sunday morning was lazy. Even though I went to bed very late and couldn't sleep for a solid two hours, I woke up early, about 7AM, and in turn couldn't sleep any longer, despite my attempts. Partially it was because I was 'programmed' to get up at this time, and my body didn't give a damn whether that was an off-work day or not, but that Sunday the actual reason was different. My mind was filled with an uncontrollable excitement. And Annabelle. Not only did such a wonderful woman move in the next door, she also found a spot in my head.

There was another reason for trouble with sleeping. I jerked off so many times that I lost track. Like a sex-frenzied teenager. It should be embarrassing for a thirty-two year old man, but it was what it was. Memories from the previous day were coming back to me like the hottest porn I could ever imagine, and the best thing was that nothing erotic happened yesterday. But for me, it was enough just to remind me of Annabelle's face, to get an unyielding rock-hard erection. And it took only one mental picture of her heavy, full swaying tits, to cum like a human volcano.

Sundays were my only true free days. However, I have always been trying to spend them productively to some extent, but on that particular one it was impossible to do anything useful. I couldn't focus, couldn't read or watch tv, my thoughts were constantly drifting away toward Annabelle and yesterday's events. I was either rewinding the previous day in my mind or thinking about next possible moves I may do.

I could tell that Annabelle wanted to know me better, but whether it was simple neighborly politeness or potential interest of romantic kind, was still to be determined. Furthermore, I knew that she was grateful for my help and one could have exploited that, but I wasn't that type of man. I preferred the natural development of actions. If she wanted something more, that would be great. If not, life must go on. Simple as that.

Nevertheless, I was elated thinking about her all the time, first while preparing the dinner, then while I was eating. It became exhausting in a way, this constant mangle of the mind. I felt as if I needed to get some fresh air, so I decided to go for a walk during a pleasant Sunday afternoon in NY. Just to air my head out. Maybe slow down my obsession a bit. Only a bit. Or more likely to fuel it even more, but at least in a more healthy environment.

First I needed to wear some more 'civilized' clothes, as I was sitting only in my boxers. Quick glance at my not-so-abundant wardrobe and I decided to wear a plain blue polo shirt and classic jeans. Yeah, not much of a fashionable guy. At least the clothes fit nicely, filled where they should be, in the chest and shoulders area.

I was about to pull on my shoes, when I heard the sound of the door opening in the corridor and my heart stopped. It was Annabelle's door, no doubt about it. For a split second I was thinking about walking out immediately, you know, completely 'accidentally' at the same time as her, I even reached for the doorknob when I heard a knocking.

Quick glance through the peephole... Oh, man, it was really her, I thought frantically. Another quick glance, this time at the mirror, checking if I didn't have some giant volcano-type zit or food between my teeth. I looked good, though. Well, my face could be less rough, but what could I do? I was sharp and manly, not much of a 'pretty boy', unfortunately. My brother always joked that I could play a replacement for Jon Bernthal in the Punisher TV series. Inhale, exhale, just look normal and...

I opened the door and was greeted by a warm smile which could melt my knees. And the rest of her body could do... other things to my other parts, but rather opposite than melting. Let's get that blood flowing, it's healthy, right?

Annabelle was wearing a knee length green cotton dress, which was clinging to her body like a second skin in the areas of her hips, waist and of course breasts. Speaking of filling clothes, huh?

The dress showed a lot of cleavage, which was both fantastic and terrifying, if you know what I mean, and as if it wasn't difficult enough for me, the fabric allowed me to take a glimpse of Annabelle's... nipples! More of their shape than actual sight, but still. They screamed 'look at us, look at us!'

Oh god, just lock your eyes on her face, I slapped myself mentally.

"Hi, Tony!" she said, her voice sounded like the most beautiful melody.

"Hi! Any trouble with the lamps?" I asked, grinning widely and probably looking goofy, but couldn't help it.

"Oh, no, they're working perfectly! Someone did an impressive job, you know?" Annabelle giggled. "And I wanted to return the favor... Well, in a way." She lifted an item that she was holding in her hands. Or should I have specified that I only then noticed that she was holding something because, you know, I was a bit 'distracted'. It was a medium size round box.

"Andy versus Dwight, huh?" I asked, chuckling.

"Exactly! I can't let you have an upper hand in the favor duel!" Annabelle laughed and added. "But on a more serious note, I just wanted to say 'thank you' one more time, so I baked you a cake."

"You baked a cake for me?" I repeated dumbfounded again, apparently developing a new habit around Annabelle.

"Yes, raspberry cheesecake." Annabelle opened the box and indeed inside was a flawless looking cake with raspberries on top of it. "I hope you'll like it," she said and held out the box.

"Wow! If it tastes as good as it looks, then I'm no doubt doomed to a sugar coma." I joked, then realized that it was another perfect opportunity for me to make a little move. Therefore, I said, "You know what? I'll taste it right away, actually I was going to make coffee. Maybe you'd like to have a coffee with me?" I was just praying that my tone seemed not very committed. I preferred not to scare her away.

Annabelle seemed a bit surprised, or maybe it was acting? But she took a couple of seconds before she answered.

"Uhm... Sure, why not. But I wouldn't like to interrupt your plans by any means." Annabelle said with a low-key smile. Did she... did she also try to sound as casual as possible? Or is it only my over interpretation?

"Oh, c'mon, I had no other plans for Sunday afternoon other than bore myself to death." I moved aside and added: "Please, come on in."

"Thank you," she answered politely and walked in daintily. "To be honest, I couldn't pass up a chance to taste a coffee made by an Italian guy." She winked and laughed softly.

"Oh, man, no pressure, right? Haha! I'll try my best then."

We walked into my kitchen, and I was glad that I kept my entire apartment spotless. It's not so hard when you're a single guy, who spends a lot of time outside the home. On the other hand, when I was visiting my siblings, especially these with younger kids, I had a feeling that I was entering a bombing zone. Kids are the best mess creators, that's just an undeniable fact, so I guess I had it easy.

I began to prepare coffee at my espresso machine. Annabelle glanced around, but without much prying. When our eyes met, she smiled and said: "I like the design, it's so modern and minimalistic. I would even risk saying that it matches your personality in a way. I bet that you did it all by yourself, am I right?" she said with an impressed smile and I felt my ego begin to expand. Easy, boy, easy.

"Well, yes, I can take credit for all the physical labor here, hah! But actually, the whole concept of a design, you know colors and every stylistic trims and so on, were my middle sister's idea, Sofia. She works as an architect and interior decorator." I explained and Annabelle got interested.

"Wow, that's great. You have numerous things covered as a family."

"Yes, that's true. We kind of complement one another. Sofia does designs, Luca, as I told you yesterday, is hell of a cook, Nina, youngest of my sisters, is a nurse and Gianna is an accountant. And there is Joseph, my oldest brother, who works in car insurance. Nice team, right?"

"You betcha! That's really a great thing. Hah, I'm a little envious, you know?" She laughed and I joined her. I noticed that the sound of her laugh was pleasantly addictive.

"And what does your brother Frank do?" I asked, pouring coffee to the cups and could notice that Annabelle's eyes widened a bit from surprise. She didn't expect me to remember her brother's name. Ha! Nice move, Tony!

"Oh, I wish I knew that too, haha! I can only tell you that he is a food technology engineer. He is responsible for quality control of some super complex production process," she said and added with a chuckle. "Well, obviously his job is much more complicated than mine."

"Maybe, but in a very narrow spectrum. I think your job is more important, though."

"Oh, why do you think so?" She cocked her eyebrows.

"Because without your effort and input, such little Franks would not have become 'food technology engineers Franks'. Then Sofias, Ninas, Josephs and so on, wouldn't do what they do now. It all began with your work. With good teachers."

For a moment Annabelle went silent, as she was processing what I just said. I had a hunch that my words surprised her or - let's be cocky for once for God's sake! - even impressed her. She looked at me with growing interest.

"Thank you. That was as nice as unexpected." She smiled and helped me put two pieces of cheesecake on the plates. I took a huge chunk of it, she asked for much smaller.

"We can sit on the balcony, I have a nice little 'café' spot there," I said, as we picked up our cups and cakes.

We went across my living room and I saw that Annabelle noticed the punching bag, hanging from the ceiling. She made a reference to it, right after we sat down at the little coffee table.

"I wanted to ask you yesterday what you were training, but I already figured it out," she laughed, then tilted her head with a simper. "Hmm, boxing fan?"

"I started from kickboxing years ago, but more recently turned to boxing, as I had a problem with my knee. But mostly I work out to feel good and be healthy," I explained, trying to sound as modest as I could, although Annabelle's sparkling eyes were making this more and more challenging. She bit her lips quite alluringly and took a sip from a cup. How was it possible that someone could even drink coffee in the sexiest of ways?

I cut a piece of cheesecake with a fork and put it in my mouth. I had never really understood people saying that eating food, even the most tasteful, can be orgasmic. Never, until I took a bite of Annabelle's cheesecake. It was absolutely delicious. Perfect structure, light and puffy filling, crispy bottom and invigorating, sweet-sourish raspberries. It was literally melting in my mouth.

"Oh... this is so delicious, Annabelle! A true masterpiece!" I almost moaned, it was so freaking good! I glanced at Annabelle, and she had a discreet, but satisfied smirk.

"I'm glad that you like it. In fact, I didn't choose a cheesecake without a reason," she said with a mysterious smile.

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously.

Annabelle glanced at me briefly, then her eyes turned toward New York's panorama. Her cheeks were flushed, and she was smirking with a mixture of amusement and shyness. She said without looking at me, "Well, seeing your ripped abs, I figured that you probably keep your diet tight and the cheesecake, as it consists of a reasonable amount of protein, is actually pretty healthy... or maybe the least unhealthy among cakes. So, it's perfect for such a muscular guy, I guess, haha!" She laughed adorably, then again glanced at me and immediately looked away with an abashed smile.

I must admit that I lost my tongue for a moment. Not only because she made such a thrilling compliment, but mostly because of the way she did that. That was adorable! Sure, call me old-fashioned and so on, but for me Annabelle's personality and behavior was an embodiment of femininity. Paired with her looks, she was a dream woman for me. Not some pink-haired, halfly-shaved, aggressive, loud and obnoxious 'man-wannabe' like many modern women are prone to be. Boom! I said that, so sue me.

I felt it would be better not to prolong the silence to make it uncomfortable for her, so I quickly recomposed myself and said: "Then I appreciate it even more, thank you! And by the way, if you need anything else to be done in your apartment, then feel free to ask. I'll charge you one cheesecake for a job. Is it a good price? Haha!" I finished with a joke and we both laughed.

We continued our conversation for so long that the sun completely disappeared behind the buildings. We exchanged our phone numbers under some trivial excuse in which we both pretended to believe. Next, Annabelle told me more about her family background, that she was of Irish and Lithuanian descent, which intrigued me very much. I discovered that she was twenty-nine and between the lines found a confirmation of my previous hunch that there were no guys around her currently. A green light for me!

We talked about music, food, movies, a huge part about The Office TV series, hobbies, life and views in general and about almost everything, except politics as we both despised this topic. There was not even one moment of awkward silence between us.

And I would like to believe that something clicked between us. In my opinion, it no longer was a polite, noncommittal chat between two freshly met neighbors. It was something more. I wanted it to be something more.

It was getting dusky already when Annabelle said, "Oh, it got so late, I didn't even notice. I'm afraid I need to stop our pleasant conversation, but I really have to prepare for tomorrow's lessons." She stood up with an apologetic expression.

"Oh, of course, it's understandable. Sorry, for keeping you so long," I said and followed her to the door.

"Thanks for the coffee!" Annabelle said with a smile, while we were in the corridor.

"Thanks for the cheesecake!" I countered, grinning widely, making a vague reference to Dwight and Andy from the Office, our first inside joke. Annabelle apparently caught this, as she shook her head, laughing quietly.

"And thanks for the talk, Tony. It was really nice," Annabelle said and then made my heart sing, when she did a shy, careful 'half-hug' with me. I had to stop myself with all my will to not entwine her waist and hug her for real. "Bye!" And she disappeared in her apartment.

"Bye!" I answered and went back to mine.

Oh, damn, so much for clearing my head from obsession, I thought, closing the door behind me.

***

Sunday, as delightful as it was, remained only a pleasant memory when the dreadful Monday came and the following busy days. Until Wednesday, I spent most of the days outside my apartment, as my company had numerous contracts to do. I'd never complained when business was spinning like this, but now I found more reasons for wanting to spend time at home. Or to be honest - only one reason. Annabelle.

Like the previous week, I saw Annabelle only once as we met on the way to our parking lot. We both left apartments at the same time. I didn't set this up, I swear!

That supernatural sync made my day. Together we walked to the elevator, talked a bit and then got to our cars, as our parking spots were right next to each other. Packing my stuff into the van, I was observing yearningly as she was getting in her cute blue Honda Jazz. Annabelle waved to me as she was driving away. I waved back, envying her seat belt, as I would eagerly have switched places with it and nestled between those magnificent beauties.

But let me clarify one thing - I know that a sheer number of my mentions about Annabelle's tits and her body in general might have suggested that I was lusting for her like a crazy person and couldn't find thoughts other than visualizing us naked in various configurations. That was... the truth, but only partially. She was a beautiful woman and had a natural sex-appeal, and I was a healthy man with an equally healthy sex-drive, so it wouldn't take much for me to get rock-hard only because of fantasizing about her luscious, curvaceous body.

Albeit, I dreamed about much more than just getting laid. Especially since our engaging conversation on Sunday. I thirsted for more, for getting to know her better, spending time with her, listening to her voice and simply laughing together. To observe her behavior, full of grace and adorable bashfulness. To explore the mysteries of her mind and character, as cliché as it may sound, that was precisely what I wanted. Oh, God. I was lost, wasn't I?

So, can you imagine my excitement on Thursday afternoon as my phone rang. I was breaking through the traffic, coming back home and almost ran into the sidewalk, when I noticed that Annabelle called. I answered and put her on the speaker, but when I heard her tone, my initial enthusiasm evaporated in a second! Something was wrong!

"Tony, are you home?" She asked right away, her voice was quiet, even muffled, audibly stressed.

"No, but I'm coming back right now. What's going on, Annabelle? Something happened?"

"My dishwasher was delivered today, and the guy who was supposed to install it... uhm... He is rude, I mean, he made a comment that he'd never seen such 'huge jugs' in a dishwasher, obviously referring to my... you know." Annabelle was whispering nervously with obvious embarrassment, and I felt as if my face was getting hot from growing anger.

"Shit! Is he still there?" I snapped, pressing my foot on the pedal and began to change lines aggressively, passing other drivers.