All About Traditions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For almost three weeks, we were learning our day's schedules, seeking these opportunities to spend some time together, even if that meant only a couple of minutes of walking together to the parking lot.

Pretty quickly I realized that we grew a real closeness between us, even though we knew each other only for a month. It came to the point that we even got our first, own 'inside-couple joke', initiated by Annabelle. Once, when I was leaving her apartment and it was late, she chuckled and said: 'text me when you get home safely'. It became a meme between us, repeated by one of us almost every time. Groaner joke, but for us, it was cute.

However, the most important thing was that I felt comfortable being close to Annabelle. Accepted and free. To be myself, to have the views I always had, to work as I worked, to even wear what I wanted to wear. That was something I had never experienced before. Did someone just play Whitesnake 'Is it love?'.

During these weeks, we went out for a couple of more 'official' dates, if they could be called that. We went to the movies, and ate lunch or late dinners in restaurants.

But since the vibe between us was becoming closer, we were getting along in a unique way, which was a premise for a strong, long-term relationship (not only my wishful thinking anymore), I decided to take Annabelle to the romantic date at my brother's restaurant.

I thought it would be a nice move to introduce her to some part of my family, which could be a never-ending process, considering the number of my siblings, cousins and so on. But since I had a really close relationship with Luca, I decided to start with him. The fact that he owned a restaurant was also a plus. Of course, I was willing to pay for everything, but I was also confident that seeing me with Annabelle, Luca would just say 'not on my watch, little bro, today you're eating on my account!'. And that was precisely what he said. Well, can't complain about the free dinner, right?

We ate a great meal, drank a bit of wine, and my brother came to our table a few times to chat with us. He and Annabelle seemed to start on a good note. Every time, when Annabelle couldn't see it, Luca was glancing at me with his expression saying 'damn, man, she is so fine!' and I was responding 'damn, man, I know that!' also non-verbally.

That evening was one of the best in my life, I had never felt so happy prior to this. I could tell that Annabelle had a great time too, when we were coming back in the cab, she was getting very huggy, kissing and touching me with unprecedented passion. When we were in our corridor, in front of her door, we began to kiss like we always do, but she stopped it quickly. I looked at her a bit puzzled, only to find her wide smile and excitement visible in her eyes.

"Tony, would you like to drop by for... uhm... a tea?" She giggled, knowing how silly it sounded.

"I love late night tea," I answered, grinning widely, and we entered her apartment. Annabelle slammed the door behind us and locked it. She turned to me with a seductive smile.

"You know that I lied about that tea, don't you?" She whispered and gripped my tie playfully. Yeah, I was wearing a suit, romantic mode was full on.

"I know that," I whispered back and pulled her close to me. Her huge breasts were pressed to my chest tightly. "I want you, Annabelle."

"Oh, you really mean it?" She asked with a bit of a provocative tone, which I hadn't heard from her before. But it only heated me up more. She began to loosen my tie.

"Yes. Can't you feel how much I want you?" I asked with a lowered voice, pulling her even tighter to me. Her eyes widened when she fully felt my erection pressing against her stomach. She let out a beautiful moan which pumped more blood into my cock, if that was even possible.

"I want you too, Tony..." Annabelle gasped and held on my neck, to kiss me.

For a moment, we were kissing each other as if we were starving and that was the only way to assuage that hunger. Then I went bold and grabbed her buttocks, these marvelous round and firm globes. Annabelle moaned again and then squealed, surprised, when I lifted her body.

She entwined her legs around my waist and I carried her straight to the bedroom.

There I put her on her feet, but didn't release her from my embrace. Annabelle leaned on me, kissing me voraciously.

"Oh, Tony, you're so manly... " She said this completely sincerely and for a moment, it made me wonder if I had ever heard a similar compliment. But I could answer that in only one way.

"And you are so feminine, Annabelle. You're a dream for me," I said affectionately, holding her waist.

Annabelle quickly got rid of my tie and started to unbutton my shirt impatiently. I helped her and just tore the shirt off me. Probably a few buttons fell off, but I couldn't care less about it. Once my chest was bare, Annabelle adhered to me, stroking my obliques.

"You may think that I'm shallow, but I boasted to all my female colleagues from school that my boyfriend is built like a bodybuilder..." She whispered it in my face, sporting a delighted smile. I won't lie, her sexy talk made my dick throb, it was so rigid that a slogan 'pants ripping erection' seemed to be one hundred percent possible.

"Oh, yeah? Well, I was bragging to everyone that I'm dating the most beautiful, sexiest and hottest woman they can imagine." I pulled her toward me with my left hand and with my right reached to her breast, for the first time letting myself to grasp it like I craved from the first day I met her. She moaned softly and did that again, louder, when I whispered to her. "Turn around, I'll help you with the zipper."

With a deep, sensual sigh, she complied with my wish and turned around. My hands went up to the waist, across her back to her neck. Gently, I put her hair aside and skimmed the silky skin on her elegantly shaped neck. Annabelle shivered in reaction. At the same time, I made sure that she could feel my desire, by pressing my hips forward. My hard dick was trying to snuggle itself between her buttocks.

Holding her neck with my left hand, with my right I reached for the zipper on her dress and pulled it down. When the alabaster skin on her back and straps of a fancy black bra were revealed, I started to see in red. My temples were pulsing, as well as my dick, which already spilled a crazy amount of pre-cum.

With sensual pace, I helped Annabelle to take off her clingy dress, slowly pulling it down, simultaneously caressing her skin. When the dress hit the floor, Annabelle graciously pushed it aside with her leg. Our bodies were still pressing against each other.

From above her shoulder I saw her massive breasts, now covered only by a lacy black bra. I couldn't wait to see them in full glory, so I leaned forward and kissed Annabelle's neck, nibbling her skin. Meanwhile, I released the bra closure and after a second it joined the dress on the floor.

These fantastic tits sagged a bit, due to their weight, but still looked absolutely firm and juicy. They were so full, so tempting. I snuck my hands under Annabelle's armpits and grabbed her tits covetingly, one tit by each hand, although they were so huge and heavy that I had an absurd thought that it would be useful to have more arms, similar to Hindu gods. I couldn't worship them both at the same time in a proper way, but I was willing to do everything I could to give them all the attention they deserved.

I reached further and found Annabelle's nipples erect, protruding and almost as big as half of my thumb. Gripping them between my fingers, I started to roll them, to pull on them, to squeeze and sweetly torture them in every possible way. They were hard, yet malleable.

Annabelle was immersed in pleasure, moaning, sighing and breathing in shudders. She tilted her head back and leaned on my shoulder. Now her beautiful, slender neck was vulnerable and exposed for my lips. I covered it with teasing kisses.

"Annabelle, you're so beautiful, so hot..." I mumbled to her ear. "You have a goddess' body, I want you so much!"

"Really? I'm not too chubby for you?" She asked, and I couldn't figure out whether she was only teasing in an odd way or telling how she truly felt. Either way, I had a perfect answer.

"What? Chubby? Turn around, right now," I told her and when she did that, I grabbed her wrist and pressed her palm on my steel-hard dick. Annabelle's eyes shot wide open and she gasped. I grinned at her and said, "That's your answer. That's how your body is working for me."

"So big......" She whispered, feeling the size and shape of my cock through the fabric.

Hastily, I unbuckled my belt and opened the fly. A second later my dick pierced in the air like a rocket. I kicked my pants aside.

I was so hard that I had a weird, ambivalent feeling that either I could have sex all night long or cum in the exact second my dick slipped inside Annabelle.

Annabelle exhaled loudly and with a shaking hand reached to my cock. She closed her fingers around the shaft and started to massage it slowly. Then she turned to me, eyes wide open, lips parted. She looked so lovely, yet so shocked.

"Oh, Tony..." Annabelle leaned to me and we kissed hastily. Then she whispered hoarsely. "You know, a few days ago... I was thinking that we're gonna finally make out and I bought condoms, but now I'm afraid that they might be too small for you..."

What else does a man need to hear from a woman? I kissed her again, possessively and hungrily. Then I told her: "Lay down on the bed, Annabelle."

She did as I asked. Slowly, she laid on her side on the bed, being super sexy without even trying. I joined her, kneeling perpendicular to her.

I reached to her breast, and Annabelle reached for my dick in an unexpected sync. Apparently, we both wanted to give each other pleasure and we both knew with which body part to do so.

Annabelle's tits were a marvel of nature. They were so full and heavy that they were keeping almost the same shape regardless of various positions, and despite being one hundred percent natural.

She had beautiful big nipples with even bigger areolas and thin blue veins surrounding them, visible under her porcelain skin. That sight was driving me insane, making my dick throb in Annabelle's palm.

I gripped her nipple between thumb and index finger and started to softly play with it, rolling it, pulling and twisting. It responded to my touch by getting harder and swollen. Annabelle was slowly stroking my dick and moaning.

"Yes... Tony, please, don't stop..." Annabelle pleaded.

Our eyes locked. Annabelle moved forward a bit, positioning herself closer to my hips. Without breaking eye contact, she tilted her head - in the same sexy way she had been doing this since the first day I met her! - opened her lips and slowly, teasingly put the head of my cock inside her mouth.

Her hot lips enveloped my dick, and she began to bob her head back and forth, while still massaging the shaft with her hand. The sensations were so overwhelming at first that I just jerked my head back and let out a quasi-growling-moaning sound. My hips began to thrust forward without my awareness. I craved to shove myself deeper and deeper into that hot mouth, but of course didn't want to hurt Annabelle. Also, I didn't want to cum too soon, which was becoming a more and more probable scenario, if Annabelle had continued to suck me so beautifully.

I reached to her head and delicately stroked her hair and temples. She raised her eyes at me and I believed that I saw the reflection of my own emotions in her gaze. I simply felt love toward her, actually it was such an intense feeling that it was almost blowing me apart from the inside. But something else was also very near to blowing up, so I said to her "Oh, Annabelle, it feels so good, but I want to be inside you. Do you want that too?"

"Yes!" She said right after taking my cock out of her mouth. Her hand remained on it. She looked at me with glazed eyes and whispered pleadingly. "But I loved what you were doing with my nipples. They're very sensitive. Can you play with them a bit longer, please? For a while?"

I couldn't refuse such a request, could I?

"With pleasure, Annabelle! Actually, I want to try something, so why don't you lay on your back?" I asked her with a mysterious smile and she smiled back, a bit unsure, but curious. However, she did what I asked.

I walked on my knees toward Annabelle and leaned above her head to kiss her. Next I deftly crossed over her legs and straddled over her chest. Then her eyes gleamed with understanding.

"Oh, you wanted to try this?" She smiled seductively and crossed her arms, bringing her breasts together. They now jutted upward, right in front of my rock-hard cock, offering it a nice, cozy and definitely warm valley.

"Yeah, I dreamed about that for a long time, to be honest. Well, every healthy man would have dreamed about it... You're flawless, Annabelle," I said to her and slid my dick between her breasts.

To my shock, my eight inches entirely disappeared, swallowed between soft and smooth globes. I had tried this with other girls in the past, those who had something more to 'breathe' with obviously, but none of them could make my dick look as if it completely vanished.

"It looks so hot, Annabelle..." I muttered to her.

Then again I caught her erect nipples and at first just whirled them, next began to continuously tweak, tug, pinch, squeeze, rotate, doing everything that can be done with nipples. My actions were eliciting loud gasps and moans from the back of Annabelle's throat. My hips, on their own, started to move back and forth, sliding my dick in and out between these marvelous tits. It was engulfed by the soft, warm embrace.

I could come like this, and I would love to, but it would definitely take some time, as more arousing for me was the sheer view of Annabelle laying under me, squeezing her tits around my dick than the physical friction. But she looked so hot in that position, moaning from the pleasure of her nipples getting tortured, half-opened eyes gazing affectionately at me. As if she could read my mind, she whispered between moans.

"Tony, I would love to make you cum this way... "

"Oh, I'd love to. But not now, babe, okay? Now I want to make you feel great. I want to be inside you. " I was probably babbling complete nonsense, but don't blame me, I was suffering from spontaneous brain ischemia, if you know what I mean. I dismounted myself from Annabelle and knelt next to her.

"Yes, I want that, let me get rubbers." She turned around and crawled toward her nightstand. Her big booty was now right in front of my eyes, still covered by lacy black panties. I gave her a gentle spank and she squealed adorably. I need to properly take her from behind later, I thought.

Annabelle turned back to me and tore the condom wrapping with her teeth. Then she gripped the base of my dick and carefully unfolded the rubber on it. The whole process looked and felt freaking hot! The touch of her delicate fingers was searing in the most beautiful way.

Then she moved up the bed and laid on her back. I followed her and positioned myself between her legs. She reached to her panties, but I stopped her.

"Let me." With that said, I hooked my fingers behind the brim of her panties. Slowly, little by little, I tugged them down her legs, revealing her shaved, shiny pussy. Annabelle had to lift her legs at the end and I used that occasion to gently kiss her calf. Next, I spread her legs to the sides and knelt right next to her hips.

There she was - a beautiful, sexy woman. Smart woman. But most importantly - my woman!

Annabelle was looking at me with wide open eyes and blushing cheeks. Her lips were apart and she was breathing deeply, making her wonderful breasts wave.

I leaned forward and kissed her, and she was returning my kisses with disarming submissiveness. When we eventually broke away from each other, she looked in my eyes and whispered with a bit of a worried tone.

"Tony, I can't wait to feel you inside, but please, do it slowly. I haven't done this in a while and you're so large down there... " Well, I can't lie that the latter part of what she said didn't make me feel even larger. But I was going to keep a tight rein on it.

"Of course, just tell me if I am too fast." I assured her, then reached to my dick and aimed at her entrance. My fingers skimmed her folds and I noticed how wet she was.

With all the gentleness I could bring, I pressed my hips forward and the tip of my cock slipped inside her. Annabelle was alternately hissing and moaning, but I couldn't see any pain in her face. She clamped her fingers on my shoulders and was holding me like that, allowing her body to accept and let me in. Slowly, but gradually I was filling her.

"Oh, Tony, Tony, Tony! You're so big!" She moaned right into my face. Her eyes were wide open and pupils were so huge that her normally blue eyes seemed to be navy. "Oh, god, you're stretching me so much!"

"Is it good, babe? You like the pace?"

"Yes! Yes! It feels so great, owww damn, you're not only huge, but also sooooo hard." She smiled faintly and pulled my head to kiss. When we exchanged a passionate kiss, she held my face and whispered. "I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend like you. The whole package."

"Back at you," I said with a smile and retracted my hips, slowly pulling my dick out. I looked at her for her approval for the further action, but she surprised me by hissing passionately.

"Oh, give it to me, Tony, give me your huge cock, babe, please, please!"

Again, how could I refuse such a request, right? So I pushed my hips forward, filling Annabelle to the hilt and immediately drew back again. She moaned loudly and jerked her head backwards, to the pillow. Now her neck was exposed and I couldn't resist, but leaned down and covered it with kisses and nibbles. I could feel the vibrations of her moans on my lips.

I didn't want to speed up the pace, but the arousal was taking control over me. Inexorably, my body started to move without my will. Faster and faster, I was plunging myself into Annabelle's warm inside. Her pussy was gripping me tightly, causing a lot of wonderful friction and I knew that I wouldn't last long. Especially seeing Annabelle - my woman! - laying under me. Her long hair spilled on the pillows, creating a halo around her head, her beautiful breasts were jiggling and waving with the rhythm of my thrusts.

But physical arousal was only one layer of feeling, much more overwhelming was the awareness that I was not fucking her, it couldn't even be called having sex - I was making love with her. With a woman, I fell in love with. It couldn't be more beautiful, more perfect, more right! It was just like it should be.

But as beautiful as it was, I really had not much staying power and was closing in on an orgasm. My dick was like a steel piston, heavy and unstoppable, but it had its limits too. My only ambition was to bring Annabelle to orgasm, I really, truly, honestly thirsted for that. She would come, and then I just let go, that was the plan.

Luckily for my durability, Annabelle looked as if she was on the verge too. Guided by intuition, I increased the pace and now I was rocking her hips with my hips, our bodies were clapping at each other. Then I saw that she curled her head and her eyes rolled back and her body stiffened with the rising tension and bliss. Finally, her inner walls clenched on me like a fist and that was it. That was enough for me.

I let out a guttural grunt and my whole body tightened. Right before the shot, my dick felt as if it was twice as thick as at the beginning. Then, in a series of spasms, it unloaded most likely a crazy amount of jizz. For a moment I went blind, that's how powerful was that orgasm. I was totally spent.