All About Traditions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my senses eventually came back, I opened my eyes and looked down at Annabelle's face. She also looked exhausted, her cheeks were still red, but she was smiling widely.

Her eyes though... She was looking at me with some intense seriousness.

"I..."

"I..."

We both started to speak at the same time and we both stopped at the same time. It made us chuckle, in the specific after-sex kind of laugh.

"Okay, you first," I said with a smile. I felt as my dick was starting to wilt inside her.

"Why me? You go first!" Annabelle bantered with me jokingly.

"Oh, no, no, no! Ladies first, I insist," I said, chuckling. I rolled off Annabelle, layed next to her and embraced her.

Annabelle suddenly got serious and looked in my eyes. She cleared her throat, and when she spoke, her voice was so tender.

"Okay, I'm aware that it may sound premature, but I feel that right now so immensely that I want to say it. Tony, I think that I love you. I mean, I don't think that, I just do. I love you. You've rocked my world, Tony."

She finished and went silent, looking at me intensely, while I was just shocked. But it was just an initial reaction, I was taken by surprise that Annabelle actually said that first. With that sentence, she offered me her heart, vulnerable, with an open hand. As if she was saying 'here you have it'. Nowadays, it takes a lot of courage to say these words, to emotionally expose oneself in this way, so anyone could abuse that. But Annabelle said those words to the correct person.

"Oh, I'm so thrilled to hear that, Annabelle! I love you too! You're my dream!" I whispered with tenderness. Her smile was the biggest reward for me. We started to kiss.

"Is that what you were trying to say earlier?" She asked, smiling cheerfully.

"Oh, yeah, that too," I answered with a wide grin. My hand wandered to her breast and softly pinched her nipple. "But I also wanted to ask how many condoms you bought. Because we're gonna need a lot of them. Very soon."

THREE MONTHS LATER - EPILOGUE

"A penny for your thoughts?" Annabelle asked, and I turned to her. She snuggled to my side, her breasts were fully exposed to my eyes, and everything was perfect.

It was a lazy Saturday morning, we were a bit tired, as we spent the entire night trying to break the bed in my bedroom. Just quarter of an hour ago I took her from behind, enjoying good morning sex instead of breakfast. Now, we were laying together, still immersed in orgasm afterglow and Annabelle noticed that my mind floated away a bit.

"Oh, yes. I was thinking about something," I answered.

"About something specific?"

"Yeah, haha, actually I was thinking about that wall." I pointed to the opposite side of the bed. Annabelle laughed a bit, probably suspecting that it was supposed to be some elaborated joke from my side, but then looked at me inquirily.

"What's about this wall? Can you tell me?"

"How about I show you." I kicked off the quilt and stood up, causing more laughter from her. She pointed at my crotch and I realized that I still had a condom dangling on my dick. I burst into laughter too. I took it off and put it on the nightstand, among the other proof of our activities. "Okay, that would be an unnecessary distraction, right?" We both laughed again.

I walked toward the peculiar wall and turned to Annabelle, a bit goofing around like I was giving her a nude lecture. I knocked at the wall a few times. "Do you hear that? Here it's a concrete plate of a supporting wall. But here..." I knocked a few feet further and this time the sound was dull. "Here are bricks. Division wall. And behind, babe, is your apartment, right?"

"That's the correct conclusion, my nude professor." Annabelle joked and we both laughed. She leaned on the head of the bed. Her breasts were now even more exposed to my eyes and I felt as my dick stirred a bit, even though we had sex couple of minutes ago. And the whole night. I loved her body so much. And her, of course!

"Yes, but what I had in mind was that we could do a hole here. I mean, a doorway obviously."

"Ooo!" Annabelle had a surprised expression and she asked. "I guess we could. But explain to me more about your thought process, Tony."

"Well, we have a specific situation here because we are a couple, but basically, we are still neighbors, haha! That's rather unusual. We have two apartments, but since we are spending time mostly in your kitchen and either your or my bed, I thought it would be more comfortable... passage between our places. So we wouldn't have to use the corridor." I finished and sat on the bed, in front of Annabelle. All that time she was listening carefully.

"That's reasonable. But what about... Uhm... The building administration? You think they would allow it?"

"They would not have to know." I waved my hand, albeit to be honest, I had this in mind also. But I got plan B. "But there is another solution."

"Please, tell me."

"Well, we have two apartments, four rooms, two kitchens and bathrooms. But we barely use half of it. I don't remember when my kitchen was used for anything, since you're spoiling me with your wonderful cooking." I winked at her and she chuckled softly. "That's a waste of space. We could move in together. I mean, for me it doesn't matter if it would be your apartment or mine. The second one could be rented as an additional source of income for us."

Annabelle went silent for a moment, apparently trying to process what I just said. She was looking at me and I noticed that her eyes became watery.

"These are wonderful ideas, Tony..." She said with a bit of a trembling voice. She noticed that I noticed that and started to explain. "Sorry, I got emotional a bit, realizing what you said and how serious you treat... us." She smiled adorably and wiped her eyes.

"Oh, you really have no idea how seriously I'm treating all of this," I said and got closer to her. "Because there is a third option, babe."

"Oh? What is it?"

"It could remain as it is for now, without an extra doorway or moving to one apartment, although the latter would be economically beneficial obviously. But there is one thing which we could learn from our beloved Dwight Schrute. A real man has to have land. And I have. Not much, a third of an acre out of the city. But I can build the house there, babe. For us. And for our kids."

"Oh, kids?" Annabelle asked with a delighted expression. She squinted her eyes and asked. "And how many babies would you like to have with me?"

"You know, my parents had six and obviously I can't be worse than them. So I think that seven would be enough." I chuckled, obviously joking.

"Oh, I don't know if I can handle that much sex with a stud like you, Tony." Annabelle said with a mind-blowing seductiveness.

I grabbed the quilt and tossed it aside with one move. That probably looked pretty dominant and it should. Annabelle's eyes widened, seeing that I was rock-hard again. Well, talking about having babies with her worked on me that way.

"But first we need to take care of a few things. Like marriage for example. You want that, don't you?" I asked with a lowered tone and spread her legs. Her hips bucked toward me on their own. That was the only sign I needed.

"Oh, yes! Yes!" Annabelle cried out when my dick started to jostle inside her.

I gripped her nape and kissed her passionately. When we stopped, our eyes locked.

"I love you so much, Tony!"

"I love you too, Annabelle!"

And life was perfect as it was.

THE END

---------------------------------------

If you read this story and consider reading my other stories, please remember - all my other stories are very different. They depict female body builder and T-girls, so it may not be to your liking. A fair warning, don't hate on me later!;)

Anyway, please leave me a comment, if you liked it and you wish me to write more stories like that!