All Comments on 'All Aflutter Ch. 02'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ChubbySissyCubChubbySissyCubover 3 years ago

I like how both this and I think it was 'By Any Other Name' both focused on the more condescending and humiliating side of submission, I love the thought of it being brought in to focus like that when being teased.

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for reading! This was a really fun commission that got drawn out because I flat-out adored the premise!

If you liked this story and would like to see more like it, consider checking out my Patreon! There are alternate Bad Ends, bonus stories, polls on future content, early updates, roleplay/erotic D&D sessions, and much, much more! My patrons really help me keep releasing these regularly. <3

https://www.patreon.com/gigglinggoblin

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks, CSC! I think that's a huge part of the appeal of mind control stories like this. I'm a huge fan of domination being sugary-sweet, loving, full of praise, and as condescendingly, adorably humiliating as can possibly be.

UbaatUbaatabout 3 years ago

I loved the story! I really appreciate stories that take their time and give a slow burn. The bits of world building are always a treat and I enjoy how you portray monster girls. After reading a couple of your other stories, I really like the lighthearted feel they have given off.

I also liked the food

UbaatUbaatabout 3 years ago

Sorry, I accidentally sent of my previous comment before finishing it!

As a last random remark, I really liked the food similes you used here. I’m not sure gif you use the same ones in other stories, but they especially fit here with the food theme you have in it. There was an area where the Ásdís questioned where Aura got the eggs for the cake, which I thought would lead to some further backstory about what Aura was doing out there. I was curious about that, and I thought that that could be an opening for future sequels if she get other travelers (this seemed implied at other areas) to support her lifestyle.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Goodness I wish that was me, wonderful read!

definedefineover 1 year ago

Loved the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

All Aflutter Series Info