All-Ass Weekend

Story Info
A black couple celebrate their ass and anal fetish.
1.5k words
3.97
5.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm in my second favourite position in the world. Lying on my back buck naked but for a tiny g string that can't cover my erect cock with my wife's lovely big ass smothering my face. She's riding my face reverse cowboy style, smearing her asshole all over my forehead, my eyes, nose, lips, mouth. She's shoving her asshole deep in my mouth urging me, cajoling me to eat her ass. She's a pro though. She knows just when to lift off and give me space to breathe and then shove her ass right back in my face. Sometimes I recover quickly and grab her fat black butt and shove it in my face like a greedy kid cramming his face with cake. I love it. She loves it. We both love it. What a beautiful start to our All-Ass Weekend!

We are both ass lovers. We love everything about ass. How it looks, feels, smells. We love playing with our own asses and we love playing with each other's asses. Everyone in a while we have what we call our All-Ass Weekend, named after the NBA's All-Star weekend. It's a weekend where we take time off, get away from everything, travel to a remote cabin somewhere in the middle of Nowhere, South Africa and renew our love and commitment to each other by affirming our love and commitment for each other's ass fetish. We are both black, proudly African so we both got nice butts. Can't help it, it's in the genes. She's Zulu and Zulu's have got some of the finest butts known to men. I fell in love with her the first time she stripped naked for me, shimmied her skirt down her coca-cola curved thighs to reveal an ass to die for. Things got better when she immediately squirted when I stuck two fingers in her hot pussy and another two fingers in her asshole at the same time. My love was guaranteed when she insisted she wanted my cock in her asshole the first time we made love. I'm sorry to say I was a one-minute man. Her asshole literally squeezed the juices out of my cock the moment I pushed it in. I came so hard I thought I'd faint.

Afterwards she looked at me and smiled shyly and said, "you came so quickly, that's better than any compliment I've ever received."

That's when I knew she was the one.

Five years later we've been happily married for the last two years. We've had our fair share of ups and downs like any other newly married couple but one thing that's been constant is our All-Ass Weekends. The original idea was to have them every quarter but problems coordinating our busy work and life schedules means we have them twice a year. It's something we both eagerly look forward to. Once the day is set there's strictly no ass action for a month preceding the weekend. Like no touching, kissing, licking, spanking, finger fucking, fucking each other's butts at all. We had initially agreed on two months but we both couldn't handle it. I'm proud to say she crumbled first when she couldn't resist eating my ass after she spotted me fingering myself in the shower when I thought I was all alone. So two months was shortened to one month. It's been one month without having a taste of my Zulu gal's delicious butt and I'm positively starving. We got to the cabin last night. Spent the rest of the night unpacking and just winding down with a few drinks after the long six hour drive from Joburg. We woke up this morning all eager and excited. Had a hearty breakfast and then got to the first order of the day, cleaning ourselves out or the 'Great Expulsion' as we like to call it.

We do it in the bathroom with an enema kit. She's lying, face down ass up, on a towel on the bathroom floor, hungrily looking at me as I set up the enema kit with warm water. She groans and softly moans as I calmly and slowly insert a lubed finger into her asshole. I play with her asshole a bit, not too much, just something to tantalise her and then I stick the enema in her asshole and adjust the lever to let the water in. Now she's moaning and I can smell her arousal as the water floods her bowels. Doesn't take long before she has to scramble to the toilet and let everything out at one go. We do this two more times and then I run a bath for her. Wash my woman carefully as I stroke her hair, have small silly talk together, make her bend over so I can clean her asshole thoroughly. Once she's squeaky clean I'll get her a towel and dry her. And then she'll do the same for me.

There's something about taking an enema together that's so vulnerable. It's disgusting in some ways, no doubt. The smell is not for the faint hearted but being in the toilet violently expelling everything from your bowels as your partner watches is so vulnerable. It's a moment for us to have a mutual moment and experience of shared vulnerability.

Once all that is over we get to the next set of games. Who gets to go first? She does. She won the toss on who's ass gets serviced first. That's why I'm on my back wearing a skimpy g string while she's spread her buttcheeks giving me full access to her delicious asshole. I'm loving it. I'm sticking my tongue deep in that hole, lapping out the insides, tongue fucking her hole as a constant drool of saliva escapes from my mouth. My hands are gripping her luscious butt. Spanking it, stroking it, squeezing it. Once in a while she'll give me a taste of her very wet pussy. She's leaking and her juices are running down my chin. She smashes her pussy on my face and rides my face as I eagerly lap her juices. She does all that with a constant barrage of verbal abuse/trash talk/ insults/love language all rolled into one.

"You like it you fucking slut. Eat my ass, eat my hole. Eat your Queen's hole. That's what you were made for, that's why I married you, so you can eat my hungry asshole."

The filthier, more degrading the talk, the more I love it. She knows how to mix it up though. She'll be talking some crazy shit and switch vibes and talk like my beautiful loving slut wife.

"God I love you. I love you so much. No one understands me like you do. No one has ever eaten my ass like you do. You're my King, I adore you, I worship you."

I know she's almost near when she gets sentimental. I grab her butt and move to her pussy. I'm eating her pussy, stroking her clit with my tongue as I stick a finger deep in her well-eaten well-lubed asshole. The sudden variation is too much for her. I can feel her asshole clenching on my finger as an orgasm washes over her. She's moaning loudly now. That's why we chose a remote cabin in the middle of nowhere. We want to shout and yell all kinds of obscenities without a care in the world.

She's cumming now. She's humping my face hard now, I can barely breath as she humps my face, I'm struggling to breath but I have to hold on for her. I want her to cum for me, cum for her man, her King. And she does. I feel my chin go wet as her juices flow down my mouth. She's slowing down raping my mouth as her orgasm washes over her. Suddenly I can breathe again. She swings her leg over my head and turns around to face me. She's kissing me hard, licking my face, my mouth. Her hand is looking for my cock, holding my cock as she groans with frustration when my cock slips out of her slippery wet cunt. She sighs with relief when my cock sinks into her wet hot cunt and she's riding me for all it's worth. I can't help it again.

Even after five years this woman still knows how to get an orgasm out of me in the quickest time possible. I'm cumming, shooting my sperm deep inside my woman as I hold her, kiss her, love her. She's riding me hard like she wants each and every drop of her cum in me. She's so wet and slippery and hot and delicious. I'm giving her all my cum as we kiss and moan. She's grinding her crotch to my now rapidly deflating cock as we slow down together. She continues tasting herself, her scent on me. I look into her eyes and I know I'm loved, that I'm with the woman of my dreams. She looks into my eyes and smiles. I smile back. Damn it's going to be a great weekend!