All Day Tease Ch. 05 - The Nightclub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mom had grown up from here though, and several years ago her parents moved back when she was in college. Well, they had bought an apartment. One of many they owned — they tended to move around a lot. Karina's father had been a race car driver in the sixties who ended up owning a motorsports speedway, and then a string of racetracks all over the east coast, and her mother was a model turned businesswoman.

Karina worked for an agency that did spirits marketing, experiential events with high production values and fountains of top shelf booze. So she knew her way around tequila.

Serenity arrived with a big circular tray of thick shot glasses and a bottle of Don Julio Añejo. She poured them all at once, and passed them out. Sarah slipped Serenity a tip, and said "Leave the bottle."

Sarah raised her glass. "Fuck him!" Everyone echoed her, clinking glasses and toasting with that phrase.

After the chorus of "Fuck him!", heads and glasses tipped back. The tequila hit them like a warm tidal wave.

They cheered as their glasses slammed back down on the table.

"Thank you, new friends!" Karina looked around the circle to the women and men she had just met.

Sarah stepped forward and gave her a bear hug.

"Of course, darling. Sisters gotta do it for themselves, right?"

She pulled back and gave Karina an appraising look, from her head to her shoes.

"But they don't gotta do it to themselves -- you look too damn tasty to let all this go to waste. Imma get you laid, right here in this club. What do you say? Wanna wash the taste of douchebag out your mouth?"

"Yeah OK." Karina ran a hand through her hair and took a deep breath. Then she stood up straight and smoothed down her dress. "I could use some tension release."

"You look fucking hot!" Nikki said.

Karina smiled "Damn right I am. Brock can eat his fucking heart out."

"Yeah if Biff left any teeth in his mouth." chimes in Aja.

Sarah led Karina onto the dance floor, heading for the front of the crowd where Sasha was still twirling and grinding like a woman possessed.

They passed Becca and Will, "slow dancing" to the fast track. They were vertically spooning; Becca faced away from Will as he stood behind her. Her hands were over his hands clasped across her stomach, and she was moving her body up and down against his as they swayed in half time to the track.

** 5-5-3: A Cute Triangle

Clyde was moving cases of beer onto the shelves from the pallet in the center of the room. The pallet had been suspiciously sloppily stacked when he arrived and the stretch wrap was missing.

The bar staff had been acting very strange tonight. Jack the Barback seemed agitated, lurking near the bar and looking at all the girls who came through.

Maybe that wasn't strange for him — he had only worked at the Sweet Spot for a week or so and Clyde didn't know him all that well.

Mick was also acting a little odd — he hid it well but Clyde could tell it was not a normal night for him. Clyde had seen him come back from his break with his vest and his hair disheveled, walking like in a daze. When he got back behind the bar, his professional aspect returned, but Clyde knew something had gone down earlier.

He stopped thinking about his co-workers when his phone pinged with a text.

"CLYDE BBY!!" and there were two gold hearts.

"NEED MORE PICTURES!", the camera emoji and the high heel one.

Clyde took a snapshot of the racks of top shelf alcohol in the far wall, and sent it to her with the caption "need a backdrop?"

"OMG YES THATS GREAT! I'M IN THE BAR COME FIND ME BBY!"

Clyde smoothed out his shirt and popped a piece of gum.

*****

Jack was leaning up against the end of the back bar, ostensibly drying glasses but actually creepin on that redhead again.

He could see it all in his mind's eye: her dress in tatters on the floor as her tight body rocked back and forth to the throbbing pulse of the Jack Hammer. That was his nickname for his dick. The Jack Hammer would have her moaning with delirious pleasure and begging him for more.

Maybe he'd try out that "taxpayer position" again, the one where you put your foot up on her face while you're doggy pounding her from behind. A lot of the porn he watched had shit like that. He had actually tried that with a chick a while back and that fucking bitch got pissed, and threw him out. Such a delicate flower.

This chick looked like a super freak though — maybe she was into anal. That'd be sick!

The redhead must not have seen him there, because she was making small talk with Mick and some guy in a suit at the bar.. Mick didn't seem to be going after her, so Jack wondered what was up. He was probably just old and old dudes couldn't make game like they used to. That blonde chick probably wore his ass out.

Jack didn't know what was up with the suit, but he also seemed to be behaving. Nice willpower bro, he thought, but if it was me I'd be fingering her by now.

His loss would be Jack's gain. He sprayed a squirt of breath freshener into his mouth and started to move forward, but stopped immediately when someone else practically ran right past him, right up to her.

Whoa, was that Clyde the cleaner? What the fuck?

She pulled Clyde's head in and gave him an intense French kiss, holding her phone at arms length while she kissed him.

Jack just stared as the redhead enthusiastically mouthraped the fucking janitor, filming herself doing so, while the suit watched them both with unconcealed jealousy.

Clyde for his part was clearly into the kiss — of course — but his hands behaved themselves.

Jack scoffed — if that was him, he'd have a handful of buttcheek by now. Hot chicks dig that shit. This loser had no idea how to treat a lady.

The man in the suit leaned closer to say something, but the redhead put her hand on his chest and straight up pushed him away, without ever breaking her embrace. Angrily, he slammed down his drink and left the bar.

She broke the kiss and took both of Clyde's hands in hers. They talked for a brief minute, the woman acting excited, shaking her head around and doing little claps. She took out her phone, in a bedazzled case, and gave it to Clyde.

Then Clyde took the lead and led her out of the bar, towards the service hallway.

Jack looked down the bar and saw Bart cleaning glasses. He could totally handle himself. Jack started after Clyde and the redhead.

When he got into the hallway he could see them going into the bottle storage room. The same room where he was pretty sure Mick had gotten laid in earlier. Damn! It was a busy night!

He snuck down the hallway and peeked inside the door.

Clyde was on his knees in the middle of the room, pointing his phone up at where Brittany was posing in front of the shelf of fancy booze.

She had one hand on her hips and a bottle of Patron in the other. She pulled the little up to her lips and made a kissy face at it.

The room was lit better than the bar had been, and he could see the sequins on her dress, showing a map in bright red against black of exactly where she had been touched.

She put down the bottle and ran her hands down the dress to reset all the sequins to black. Then she cupped her chest on both hands and dragged her hands down. She dropped her hands and her breasts were crimson red, sinful and shining.

Clyde snapped away.

She slid her hand from her chest down her flat stomach, a trail of bright red sequins in its wake, leaning on towards his lens.

Jack felt himself getting hard, and dropped one hand to cup his crotch.

Brittany reached all the way down and grabbed Clyde's hand, the one that was t holding his phone. She drew it up to her body, and pressed it against her stomach.

He pulled the camera back to simulate his POV, focussing the shot on his clearly male hand caressing her body. He slowly pushed his hand up her body until it was right underneath the shelf of her chest, hesitant to go further.

She wrapped her hand around his and dragged it up across one of her round tits. Her soft, natural breast dimpled inward As she pushed his hand in, and the sequins flipped back to black under his hand.

She continued pulling his arm, and he rose off the ground. He still was shooting pictures as if from his point of view.

Her eyes closed, and her mouth puckered up as if for a kiss. Her rich red lipstick shone like a beacon.

Clyde shot up close, capturing every millimeter of her exquisite facial structure, framed by dangling red curls.

Jack was fully invested by now, and actually really wanted to see them kiss. Lips that mouthwatering shouldn't be wasted.

It should be him feeling her up and down, and thrusting his tongue — among other things — down her throat. But at least if Clyde did it, he could watch.

"Make sure you can see my bra strap." Brittany told him. "Flashes of underwear are hot. They're so naughty. I flash mine every chance I get."

Grinning wickedly, she ran her finger under her hot pink bra strap pulling it out from beneath her thicker dress straps.

Clyde snapped a shot of her fingernail teased under her strap.

"Don't forget to get the rest of my bra too." She pushed her arms in to her sides and made her cleavage pop out.

Clyde aimed the camera right smack at the middle of her curved cleavage.

"I can't see your bra cups — your dress covers them." He looked up at her for guidance, suspecting there was a turn coming.

"Why don't you dig them out, Clyde? Reach your fingers in there and just pull them out a little.

She wriggled in front of him, arms clasped before her, making her chest look even bigger than it was. Her head was down but she stared up at him through her curls.

Clyde gingerly reached toward her cleavage line, gasping in breath as his fingers touched her soft flesh.

Outside the door, Jack rubbed himself harder.

In the room, Clyde's thumb and finger vanished under Brittany's sequined dress, and when they came out again the edge of her pink sparkling bra cup came too. This upward motion had the effect of pulling her pliable tits even farther up.

They looked absolutely unreal. But they felt so so real. Or so Jack imagined. It was like he could feel them himself.

Clyde pulled her other bra cup out of the dress a little and then backed off to take pictures.

Brittany pushed his shoulders down and he crouched lower and lower. The pictures started to frame her face too now, smiling devilishly from above an epic shelf of sequined cleavage, outlined by the bright pink border.

"My panties are gonna get jealous, all that time you're spending with my bra. Why don't you take a couple of pictures of them too?

Clyde got all the way down on his knees and aimed his phone right up her dress. But it was too shadowy up there for him to see her panties.

"I'm sorry, Britt — but it's a little too dark to see your ... panties." He almost had difficulty saying the word.

"Well then you'll just have to pull my dress up, won't you?"

She spun and bent at the waist, sticking her rear out towards him. Looking over her shoulder towards him, through her curls, she begged him in a high little girl voice.

"Please pull my dress up, Clyde." She waggled her ass in his face, running one hand down across one of her cheeks, changing the sequins to red.

Clyde reached up and wrapped a hand around the cheek that she had just swept. He squeezed it, and then all of a sudden he lurched forward to mash his face against her butt.

Brittany laughed like a waterfall.

He came out for air, gasping in breath, and then he grabbed the hem of her dress and inched it up over her cheeks.

Jack couldn't help but to gasp when he saw Brittany's amazing ass. Her cheeks were perfectly round, sloping out from her twin waist, around and under to the tops of her toned thighs.

A pair of matching pink panties clung to the insides of her crack, disappearing for three whole inches in the middle.

Clyde turned the flashlight on the camera on and pulled the phone in closer for more pics.

Brittany slipped one of her hands under her panties and started moving it around. Clyde switched to video and shot a solo-no closeup of the fabric of Brittany's panties moving and shifting like an earthquake as she stimulated the pussy that may underneath.

"Clyde, you should take my dress all the way off. I promise you'll like what you see."

She stood still demurely as Clyde rose and pulled the dress further up her body. Up went her hands and off came the dress.

She stood, resplendent in her matched bra and panties. Her full, heavy breasts seemed to burst out from the pink sparkly bra, and Jack could see her hip bones just above her panty line.

Jack continued to watch surreptitiously from around the corner, thinking he was safe. Then all of a sudden her eyes snapped open, and landed right on him. He ducked quickly back but it was too late.

"Whoa. What the fuck?!" She spun Clyde to face him, and then rushed forward.

Then she was in his face, pulling him by his shirt into the room.

"This pervert was watching us?" She was all shock and indignance.

"Hey Jack," Clyde said awkwardly.

"Dude, what the fuck?" Jack was asking Clyde but Brittany jumped in to answer.

"I'll tell you what the fuck, pervert. Camera Clyde here was just helping me get some shots for my 'Gram. And your creeper ass was spying on us. With your hand down your pants."

"You've been teasing me all night!" Jack protested.

"Bullshit." stated Brittany, walking over to hom. "I haven't been teasing you. If I had been teasing you, you'd know it. Right Clyde?"

She looked at Clyde and blew him a kiss.

Clyde blushed red, but nodded his agreement.

"I've been teasing the fuck out of Clyde ever since I got here, and he's been loving it. You? You just like what you see and think that entitles you to special treatment."

She reached up and laid a hand on his chest. Her nails scraped as she slowly pulled it down.

"I don't even know your fucking name."

Jack looked into her eyes, searching in vain for some hint of the usual attraction he usually felt from chicks.

"That means, tell me your name, dipshit."

"It's Jack." He said, almost mumbling.

"Ok, Jackoff— I know you're the one Ashley told me about. The one that wanted to get with me. Well, now you're gonna get your wish."

Jack felt an uneasy sensation come over him, and he knew something was up.

"Clyde baby, come here." Brittany summoned him over without breaking her withering stare at Jack.

Clyde stepped in beside Brittany. She put her arm around his neck and pulled him in to her side. She was still facing the intruder.

"You, Jackie Jackoff, are gonna pick up that camera over there and dutifully document the dirty dirty things I'm gonna do to this dude." She said, staring him down.

Almost as an afterthought, she stuck out one foot, kicking his shin sharply.

"And you can worship my feet." She added, pressing her shoe tight and running her heel up Jack's leg.

At the same time she turned fully to Clyde and began kissing him passionately, taking his head in her hands and rubbing her face all over his, wet and sloppy.

The scene they had just simulated for the camera was coming alive. So were both of the cocks in the room.

Jack picked up the sparkly pink iPhone case. It was still unlocked, still on camera. He pointed it at them, framing up their interlocked faces and took a shot. He zoomed in on her red lips, locked over Clyde's tongue, and snapped a shot.

Brittany pulled out of Clyde's face for a moment to call "Feet!" back to Jack.

Jack fell to his knees and looked at her foot. Her red platform heel straps framed her delicate ankle, and her black painted toenails peeped through an opening in the front. The underside was silver. He took a pic of her feet.

He had never had a foot fetish before, but there were gears turning in his brain. Instead of throwing herself at his feet, the hot chick was fucking with him. Neural pathways that had never been stimulated before arced with electricity, and his cock was bubbling with sensation.

He put down the phone and took her shoed foot in his hands and began rubbing her skin around the leather. He didn't want to hurt her so he grabbed at her flesh gingerly.

She wasn't having it. "Dude. You are not great at this. Do you even want to please me?"

"I ... uh ... yes, ma'am?"

He didn't know quite why he called her that.

"You're just pinching my skin, but weak like a little fucking chicken."

She looked at Clyde and smiled one of her giant Disney smiles.

"Clyde, baby, you like feet, right?"

Clyde nodded up and down vigorously.

"Can you show him how it's done?" Brittany kicked out her left leg, and Clyde happily shifted to kneel beside it. He removed her heel and began confidently, firmly, massaging her foot. He ran his fingers around her ankle bones, and between her toes. He flexed her foot into a ballet point and then relaxed it.

"Oooh, damn!" Brittany's voice hummed with pleasure. "That's more like it!"

Jack watched Clyde and started mimicking his techniques. There was no comparison, of course, but at least Jack was not doing "that weak pinching shit" anymore.

She sat back on the pallets with her legs stretched out, a different man worshipping each of her feet.

She was getting seriously turned on.

"Clyde baby, come a little closer."

Clyde shuffled his knees forward as he worshipped her left leg, kissing and massaging her calf and then her thigh.

"Ok, take my panties off."

Clyde reached up with one hand, the other still kneading away at her thighs.

"Use your mouth." It was a stage whisper, and it carried across the room.

Fuck, Jack thought, ok that was fucking hot.

He watched Clyde nuzzle his nose under the band of her pink panties, pulling them down to reveal a thin landing strip of bright red pubic hair.

He bit at the pantry band and jerked his head like a puppy with an old shoe, and managed to díslodge the tight thong from its place around her hips.

Jack continued to rub her foot, eyes fixed on what was unfolding in front of him. Her exquisite pussy came into view as Clyde pulled back, dragging with the panties.

Brittany swiveled her hips and extracted her free leg from the panties.

"Pass then off to the pervert who's creeping on us."

Without looking backward, Clyde held up the panties behind him. They were still looped around the leg Jack was holding. Jack took the thin, wispy fabric, and pulled them all the way off.

Brittany's hands drifted in and encompassed Clyde's head, pulling it up onto her pussy. Clyde began enthusiastically licking it all around, and brought his hands up to work on her as well.

Brittany was writhing around in obvious pleasure, moaning her delight.

Jack put her foot down and began to move forward too when she stopped him.

"No, Jackoff, I only have one kitty and Clyde's treating it very well. You can keep working on my feet, if you can ever figure out how."

Jack squirmed around on his knees, trying to shift his boner around in his pants. What the fuck was going on? Why was he sucking on her toes while that fucking janitor was eating her pussy? He could smell it — and it smelled fucking amazing.

Brittany was gyrating her hips against Clyde's face and rubbing her hands all over his head. She pushed him lightly from side to side as if she was riding a horse, and he eagerly followed her directions as he madly tongued her clit.

She grabbed his hands and pulled them up to her chest again. This time he didn't hesitate, squeezing and mauling at her soft, firm globes.

"Pants off!" She gasped, through her moans.

Jack began unbuckling his belt, but she called out a correction before he could get it open.

"Jackie, I meant you need to help Clyde get his pants off — his hands are busy doing important things right now.

1...678910...13