All for a Cup of Coffee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cartaline came a second time right as I did the same. My cum flooded into her and I just slowed to a stop, grinding my crotch against hers. I held her tightly and savored the feeling of her warmth deep inside her. My cock pulsed with heat and powerful sensations. I spasmed against her a few times and went still. After a few seconds of catching my breath, I let myself slide out of her. She whimpered and slumped back flat on the table.

I stepped back and admired her spent form. Cartaline laid on the table, her pussy leaking a glob of cum, her skin shining with sweat. I stepped over to one of the chairs and sank down into it. She raised her head to regard me and then slowly levered herself upright. Her eyes were sparkling as she looked down at me.

"That was amazing." She said happily.

"That was ten minutes." I snorted and poked at my cock.

Cartaline cocked her head, "And? That was more than I had imagined. It felt amazing."

Shaking my head, I leaned back in the chair and said, "Cherry and the others have gotten used to an hour or more."

Her look was incredulous and she said, "How do they last? How do you keep going that long?"

"I can fuck as much as I want. I could be hard again in five minutes and we could have round two. It's just how i am." I said with a shrug.

"Harrold! That's-" She gawked at me, "I've never heard of a man that can go twice a day let alone twice in ten minutes!"

"Who said I was limited to two? I said as much as I want. Five. Ten. A dozen. The only thing that limits me is chaffing." I said with a shake of my head. I went back to poking at my magic as Cartaline got shakily to her feet and held onto the table for support.

"Inhuman sex aside, that raises another question." Cartaline said, eyeing me suspiciously. I looked innocently up at her and she said, "How is Cherry not pregnant yet? Surely you've cum inside her like this so much over the time you've lived with her." She gestured to her gooey, leaking slit.

"Ah. Yes. Well, I can't get anyone pregnant. These-" I spread my legs and fondled my balls for emphasis, "Produce nothing. Well, I guess it's not nothing. but I don't shoot sperm anymore. In my world, pregnancy wasn't rare or difficult so I had a vasectomy. They snip a couple things inside and you can't knock a girl up anymore."

As expected, Cartaline's face went to horror as all women did when I told them that. I shrugged it off and she said, "But, why?! Why would you want that? Are you so against fathering children?"

"In my world? Yes. Here? I guess not. I'm pretty well off and all my girls are wonderful. But I don't exactly have an option. I'm not gonna trust some naive renaissance era surgeon chop on my nuts." I said with a wave of my hand. I'd had the conversation multiple times before but there was no way a woman in this world would even understand what was done to me medically, let alone know how to put it back together. Undoing a vasectomy was supposed to be crazy difficult and expensive based on how many warnings I got before they snipped me.

"Surgery? No, surely a healing spell would do the job wouldn't it?" Cartaline said and I felt my muscles stiffen. I dropped the chair to the floor and just sat frozen for a moment.

"Uhhh... Well... Shit. Do you think you could just cast a spell like that and fix my sack?" I said with no small amount of shock.

She shook her head, "I'm no healer. I specialize in earth magic and construction. But I know of a healer who would definitely be able to fix you. She can fix any sickness or disease or any problem ailing someone. You just have to be able to find her and pay her."

"Okay... You're making it sound like a scavenger hunt or something." I said as I tilted my head in confusion.

Cartaline waved a hand, "She's a dryad. She lives out in the forest and she protects her tree with powerful magic and illusion. She's a master of healing and cares deeply for all the animals of the forest. I have no doubt she would be able to fix you, but she is very picky about who she lets meet her. She is even pickier about who she helps."

"And you've met her?" I asked.

"Yes. I sought her out to enchant a potion of healing to help a child that had lost both a portion of both legs in a bandit attack. The potion had been purchased by her mother to help her, but it wasn't enough to regrow limbs. She begged me to find someone that could increase the potion's effectiveness or brew her a new one that would do the job. I asked around and learned of the dryad from a healer in the guild." Cartaline explained and pointed at my groin, "Whatever you did to your testicles, she will be able to fix without an issue."

I felt a twisting mix of apprehension and excitement boiling up in me. I could actually impregnate the women I loved? I could be a father... It made my throat tighten and I whispered, "Where do I find her?"

"I found her by exiting the city's main gate and then I headed directly east into the forest. There is no path or signs. She uses illusions and trickery to protect her tree, and much worse if you mean her harm. But you are a man so she will seek you out eagerly." Cartaline said with a tone of warning. She turned and bent over to pick up her robes. She didn't immediately put them back on, but instead spread them neatly over the other chair and then turned back to me. "And Harrold, don't bring any of the others with you. Go alone."

"Wait, why?" I asked sternly.

"The dryad likes men. She likes them a lot. If you go alone, she will come to you readily but if you go with one of the others, she might do something awful." Cartaline said.

I felt my mouth go dry and I held up a hand, "Wait a minute. You spoke with her. You're fine. What would she do to one of my girls?"

There was a moment of silence and Cartaline crossed her arms. She looked down at her toes and said, "Kill them. Feed the soil with their blood and bone. The dryad of the forest is a deeply misogynistic creature. She loathes women. She frequently maims or tortures those that end up in her forest before driving them out to spread the tales of her horror. The only exception she makes is for children. Despite her own feelings, she cannot deny her own motherly nature and cannot bring herself to harm the young. That is why I was able to barter with her. One powerful magic for another."

"What did you give her to help heal the child?" I asked with a shiver of fear.

She waved a hand, "I'm a powerful earth mage. I used a spell to churn and enrich the soil for a hundred yards in all directions from her tree. I helped it grow larger and more lively than any normal tree could hope. Through that, she also gained in power and she let me leave without incident."

I ran a hand through my hair and swallowed. Did I really want to go talk to such a creature even if she could help me become a father? I hadn't particularly thought a lot about actually having children for a lot of years now. It had never been an interest of mine because I never truly felt in love with any women I slept with. Cherry and the others were different. I had become so attached to all of them, the idea of them carrying my children was actually really exciting. My eyes met Cartaline's and I asked, "What would I have to give her if I did this? I'm no powerful mage. Would she take gold?"

Cartaline shook her head, "What would a spirit of the forest have need of money?"

"Then what should I give?" I asked, staring pleadingly at her.

There was an almost patronizing look as Cartaline slid a hand between her thighs. She raised two fingers, sticky with my impotent seed and waggled them. "Harrold, you are a man. A handsome and impossibly pleasurable man." She sensually licked her fingers clean and smiled, "And she is a woman. I am certain you have something she would be interested in."

I smirked and nodded, "Okay, okay. Point taken. So I just go out and head east into the forest. I walk until I find a grove and fuck a dryad into healing my balls?"

Cartaline gave a small laugh and nodded, "Yes, just that." She looked down at my crotch and bit her lip, "Is that round two still on the table? My legs are a little shaky... but I could go for more."

"Why don't you clean me up a bit first." I said, spreading my legs to give her space to kneel down.

She grinned and sank to the floor between my knees. Cartaline grasped my soft cock and licked along the underside. I leaned back in the chair and reveled in the sensation. Cartaline cleaned me with her mouth as I grew hard again. She leaned back from me with wide eyes and whispered, "It's true. You really can get hard more."

"Yep. Now bend over the table. I want to see that butt." I said, reaching down to softly caress her face.

Cartaline blushed and stood up. She shakily turned and bent over the table. Her butt was nice and thick. I stood up and stepped over behind her. Reaching out, I grabbed a handful and squeezed it playfully. She gasped and her fingers squeezed the edge of the table.

"H-Harrold! This is a little embarrassing." She whined softly.

"And yet you're so beautiful back here." I cooed and rubbed her butt lovingly.

Cartaline bit her lip and wiggled her hips for me. She raised her hips and I teased her with the press of my cockhead to her folds. Her voice was needy as she looked back at me, "Harrold~!"

I sank into her again and felt the slick, gooeyness of our previous session all around me. Cartaline moaned sweetly and I gripped her waist. I fucked her slowly, trying not to shove her into the table too hard. Her pussy felt delicious and it squelched messily as I fucked. Each time I buried deep inside, cum and juice dribbled out and leaked onto the floor between us. I picked up the pace of my fucking, humping into her. Cartaline quivered and shuddered beneath my powerful thrusts, her face a mix of embarrassment, neediness, and pleasure.

Her gasps and squeaks intensified and I felt her reach orgasm underneath me. She clamped down and moaned loudly, shaking and twisting in my hands. Cartaline was tight and her body quivered from the overstimulation as I kept fucking. I slapped a buttcheek to spur her moans higher and I reveled in the slap of bodies.

My second orgasm rolled through me with the grace of a stampede. My nuts tightened and it hit me like a punch. I shoved deep inside Cartaline's sodden pussy and dumped my second load deep in with the first. Cartaline shivered and moaned more. I thrust and ground my hips against her ass, slowly emptying my nuts in her. She shuddered and then stilled, sighing with bliss and contentment. I pulled my gooey cock back out of her and her pussy dribbled a nice mix of our juices onto the floor between her thighs.

"You... really do go multiple times in quick succession... Oh goddess that felt amazing." Cartaline gasped softly. She propped herself up on her elbows and turned her head to look up at me. Her face was beat red and her hair stuck to her cheeks in spots. Her tail wagged weakly and she smiled, "Thank you so much for this. And I look forward to more magic lessons soon."

I leaned down and kissed her before ruffling her ears teasingly. She might not be one of my own girls, but Cartaline was someone special to me, of that I was certain.

*******

It took me the entire way home to decide what to do. I really did want my sack fixed for my girls. I knew how intensely disappointed they all felt because of my infertility. But at the same time, I was worried if I told them I could fix it, they would all line up to march into the woods and get slaughtered. I didn't want them to do anything crazy.

I considered lying about why I needed to go into the woods, but they'd insist on coming along for anything I came up with. I went through a dozen different scenarios and lies in my head, but nothing fit. I had to tell them the truth and trust them not to lose their minds at the thought of me impregnating them.

To give my girls credit, they just got giddy and excited. When I explained what Cartaline had said about going alone, they were uneasy and even somewhat against it. Cherry asked if I could just conscript a bunch of Emmy's pirates to guard me, but I shot her down. Should this dryad be exactly what Cartaline described, she would never let us near the grove if we came with an army. I had to go alone or with a very small group and I didn't want any of them getting hurt because of me.

That was when Saffron spoke up and hit me with something I really wish I would've known sooner. Apparently our soul bond provided her with a magical protection. As long as I was alive and nearby, she couldn't be hurt by anyone else. The dryad could cast any magic or throw any weapon, and it would simply not touch her if I didn't want it to. I found this astounding and agreed to let her come along since it would do a lot of ease the fears of the others. It also would give me nothing more to fear for since she couldn't be hurt and this dryad was very unlikely to hurt me.

So before midday, she and I left Scarborough and headed east into the woods. I'd pulled a vest on to go with my pants, and Saffron was obviously still stark naked. The woods were somewhat spaced between the trunks, but the canopy was thick and deeply tangled. Very little light made it through and we were forced to walk somewhat carefully. As we walked, I questioned Saffron.

"Why did you never tell me?" I asked.

She shrugged, "You did not ask."

I huffed, "Okay. Well while we're talking, is there any other secrets about the soul bond I should know about?" I asked sternly.

Saffron nodded, "Nothing can stop us from instinctively knowing which direction the other one is in. Just think about it and you'll feel the magic that binds us."

"Anything else?" I asked.

She shook her head, "No, you know all the bond offers. You can command me, I am protected, and we can feel each other's presence. Though that guild mage seems to know lots more. I should ask her."

I pondered this quietly while we walked. I turned my mind towards her in some abstract, unfocused way and sure enough, there was a sense of pressure in her direction. It was like when someone was standing behind you and you can sense them looking at you. Even without knowing how, I knew it was Saffron. It could be nobody else.

"Saffron, I can feel our bond. Can this be used magically? Like, could we send each other thoughts or talk?" I asked as he walked.

"Hmm. I do not know. I am not the most experienced magic user. You should come with me to ask the guild mage." Saffron said with a shrug.

After that, we just continued walking for a while. Our path stayed pretty straight east with a few corrective shifts to dodge the large, older trunks and a few of the smaller shrubs and thorns that dotted the place. At one point, Saffron spotted something that looked rather odd a little to the north of our current path. I turned towards it and we kept walking.

"Why do you come to me? I can sense your drive to find. What purpose?" An ethereal voice spoke out of the leaves and flowers all around us.

I stopped dead in my tracks. Saffron perked and looked all around. I spoke first, "We seek the dryad of the woods."

"What makes you think I want to speak to you?" The voice cooed.

"Because I need your healing magic and I have something to trade." I said confidently.

The forest went silent around us. A gentle breeze rustled leaves and branches around us. I felt my heart speed. Was she going to listen or would we be turned away? Worse, was she going to try and attack me?

"I will heal you... for the life of that fae that follows you." The dryad said.

Saffron shivered and looked at me, her eyes going wide. I shook my head, "No. I will not trade the life of someone I love."

"Then begone with you or I will make you leave." The dryad's voice was hollow and warning.

"You won't send me away. I want you to heal my testicles and if you do, I will fuck you like no other man could. I will show you pleasures of your body that you can never get from anyone but me." I said with a wry smile.

The forest went quiet again. This time, no breeze stirred the wood. We were left standing alone. For a while.

The dryad's voice returned somber and soft, "Come forward into my grove."

Saffron looked at me and waited. I nodded and we started walking forward. At first nothing changed and we just kept advancing through the thick woods. Then there was a shimmering in the air and the trees seemed to shift around us. We moved through the disturbance and the trees opened up in a way we couldn't see a hundred yards before. The grove lay before us and a gorgeous tree stood in the middle, taller and thicker than any I had ever seen. The tree was leafy and its branches were thick. Vines and mosses hung off every branch and ferns dotted the space around the dryad's tree. In front of the tree stood the shape of a woman that was beautiful beyond description.

Her pale jade skin was smooth and her hair was the same leafy green as the tree above. It hung all the way to the ground and was full of living flowers. Her body was voluptuous and plush, her breasts larger than even Berry's and tipped in thick emerald nipples. She was naked save for the portions of her hair that draped over the front of her body. Her crotch was thickly covered in a curly moss-like pubes. There appeared to even be a sunburst flower growing right above her hidden pussy.

She glowed with magical presence. Even without a lesson in sensing magic, I would still be able to see it pouring out of the dryad in waves. This woman was a spirit of the forest. The feeling of my own magic was a few droplets in comparison to the dryad's vast lake of power.

"Hello. Thank you for letting us into your grove." I said with a wide smile.

The dryad bowed her head with a rustling of leaves, "You have intrigued me with your offer. I have never heard of a man who can do as you claim, but in truth I have also never felt a man like you before."

"Yes, well I am not from this world." I said without preamble.

"Interesting. Before we continue, let me make my grove a little more comfortable for both of us." The dryad said and she raised her hands. Vines burst from the ground around Saffron and tried to snake around her body. A magical aura a finger-width from her skin kept them from touching her and they seemed to slide off that magic every time they tightened.

"What're you doing? Stop that!" I demanded sharply, unsure if I should grab for Saffron or let the magic keep protecting her. Was this the protection of the bond she told me about? It must be because she looked scared and unsure as she watched the vines try to curl around her legs again and again only to be repelled.

"I do not want the female here! I do not like that you brought her! Why can I not..." The dryad growled in anger as she tried to bring forth more vines from the soil. They all just kept sliding off and falling back to the ground each time they curled around her.

I thought quickly and said, "She is mine! She is bound to me and nobody can touch her besides myself!" I explained and said, "She won't hurt you anyway. She is completely loyal to me."

"I... Agh... Tricky fairy magic!" The dryad snarled angrily, wrenching all the vines back under the soil. She raised her hand, apparently ready to try some other spell or tactic.

I stepped in front of Saffron and said, "Stop this or I will not have sex with you. I get it, you hate other women. But Saffron is just here to accompany me. Keep her out of this."

"And what if I want her dead so much that I would kill you to do it?" The dryad said, her vibrant eyes narrowing.

I shook my head and walked forward slowly, hands held out to the sides. The grass rustled under my feet and I saw her tree's branches shifting even without any wind. I stopped a pace from her and gestured to myself, "You're a woman of beauty. Look around. Can you really bring yourself to hurt something beautiful? Can you really hurt me?"