All for a Cup of Coffee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dryad's grassy eyebrows rose and she frowned. I twitched my pecs and widened my smile, doing my best to look flirty and inviting. After a few seconds, she snarled and dropped her hands. Her voice was curt and frustrated, "That is not fair! I cannot focus on anything with your body before me! Men like you should not exist, it is not fair!"

"Oh please, you just can't admit you want me more than you hate her." I hooked my thumbs in my pants and wiggled them a bit lower. My teeth showed in a wolfish smile and I exposed more of myself with a teasing slowness, "Forget she's even here. Look at me. Think about how much you want me. I can give you pleasure and euphoria like you've never known."

"Ohh my...." She breathed as my pants fell from my hips and my cock was exposed. Her cheeks gained a deeper green hue as she blushed.

I sauntered across that last bit between us and slid my hand down her arm and to her curled fingers. I gently eased them open and clasped her hand in mine. With my eyes fixed on hers, I stared deeply into hers with as much intensity as I could manage. My voice was a deep, sultry growl, "Don't you want me? Don't you want me to take you? I can lay you down on this grass and I can bury my cock inside your beautiful pussy. I can fuck you until can't see, or hear, or speak, and then I can keep going. I'll drive you wild until you're begging me to stop."

Her mouth parted as she took in my words. I could smell a growing flowery scent and it took her a second to move. She nodded and whispered, "Yes. Please, all that and more."

Good lord, I was never going to get over what power I had in this world by just acting like a slutty boy toy. Just a little teasing and some dirty talk and I had even this powerful dryad drooling over me. Was this was supermodels could do with average joes back home? The power terrified and excited me the more I used it.

I stood and gently tugged on the dryad's hand to guide her. She followed along as I moved slowly and I pointed to the tree, "Let's use the soft loam under your tree here. I'm sure this is comfortable as any bed."

The dryad nodded and let me pull her into a close embrace. My hands slid through her grassy hair and cupped her ass. Good fucking good it was thick and soft. I groped it and pulled her tighter against me. I bent over her and pressed my lips to hers. She gave a feeble little moan as we kissed and her body completely gave in to me.

Her fingers clenched down on the fabric of my vest and the pressure of our kiss became needy. I could feel it. The more intimate the contact, the more that intoxicating smell rolled off her and the more enamored with me the dryad became. The pure need in her voice told me everything I needed to know about the success of my plan. She wanted this, and as long as her magic was as strong as it seemed, she'd have no issue putting the kick back in my sauce.

I released her lips after a long minute and stared into her eyes. With a light tug, I pulled my vest off my shoulders and threw it aside. Her eyes darted downward and she lifted a hand to my chest, gently sliding it through my curly hair. She worked her fingers up my neck and to my beard, feeling the long bristles. She shivered softly, "It's so rough. Kissing you is almost like bark."

"Maybe, but there are better places for me to use my mouth than against yours." I grinned at her and flicked my eyes downward. I licked my lips and said, "If you want, of course."

"Yes." She said without humor, "Yes, I want that."

She laid down on the soft loam and her hair splayed out like a soft, flowery blanket beneath her. Her legs spread and she fully exposed her bushy slit. The sweet, flowery liquid leaking from her became even more potent in my nose. I followed her down to the ground and settled myself between her legs. My mouth watered as I eyed her dark emerald labia and the fluffy moss around it. Based on the smell alone, she was going to be sweetly exotic and delicious. I couldn't wait, but I had to if I was going to truly give her my all.

Leaning down, I kissed just inside her knee and she squirmed. My lips were soft and teasing as I worked across her thighs, working kisses with an increasing frequency. Her skin tasted of nectar and rose petals. There was no other word for it, the dryad was edible in more ways than one. Her pussy leaked copiously all over her inner thighs.

My mouth roamed higher and I laid down completely. My lips continued their travel closer to her groin and I heard her moans heighten. My beard was a stark contrast to my wet lips and tongue, tickling and teasing her as I explored. As if you exemplify her natural appearance, a small flower bud bloomed right where a clit should have been. I wrapped my lips around it, gently working it and suckling it. The result was instant and wonderfully gratifying. Her back arched and she gave a musical cry. The tree rustled above us and I felt her body shudder. I sucked and lapped at the nectar leaking out her and all the while my raging hard-on dug into the grass beneath me. The taste of her was every bit as amazing as I had hoped and, with an eager desire, I prodded her flowery petal-like lips with the tip of my tongue.

My touch was light and teasing but the reaction was anything but. Her head tilted back and a shiver ran through her whole body. Her fingers scratched at the ground beneath her. Her pussy convulsed around my tongue as it delved deeper into her. For the sake of satisfying her, got a lot more aggressive with my tongue. I flicked it rapidly over her bud and plunged it back into her as deep as I could.

"Ahhhh~! Yes!" The dryad moaned blissfully as she came. Her nectar gushed in my mouth and I slurped it up. It was sweet like sugar and I wanted her to give me every drop. My tongue burrowed as deep as possible and I wriggled it about. I closed my eyes and felt the tight flexing around me and I did everything I could to please her.

As the orgasm ravaged her, I backed up and my eyes widened. I am not exaggerating at all when I say her clitoris blossomed. I am absolutely not kidding. The little flower bud opened into a pale, pearly white orchid the size of my fingertip. She gave another cry and slumped flat on the ground. Her pussy kept oozing weakly and she breathed hard.

Above us the tree was rustling and a light shower of flower petals drifted through the air around us. Another moan rang out and I glanced sideways. Saffron stood a step closer and her hands were moving. She tweaked a nipple with one and was rapidly fingering her wet slit with the other. Her eyes were fixed on us as she masturbated. I smiled up at her and went back to the dryad.

"Tell me, sweet thing. How long has it been since you felt a man between your legs? Since a human has so fervently devoured your precious place?" I purred and kissed the inside of her thigh. I watched her face flush emerald.

She squirmed, "It has been so, so long. Please don't stop now. I want you inside me. I want your seed."

"And who am I to deny you?" I smirked as I rose up on my knees. I pushed my pants down to fully expose my throbbing erection. It took me a little shifting to tug them off my legs to toss them aside. The dryad stared at my cock with a feverish need and her legs stretched wider.

Saffron interrupted the mood somewhat as she dropped to the grass next to us. She spread her own legs and continued masturbating more eagerly than ever. The dryad spared her barely a glance before going back to hungrily devouring my cock with her eyes.

I put my hands on her thighs and leaned forward. My cock head nestled against the folds of her pussy and I felt her little flower-clit brush against me. That little touch made her tense up and her pussy clenched against my head.

"Your dick feels so good on my flower... Fuck me. Give me the pleasure of being speared on a man." The dryad mewled pitifully and raised her legs to hook over my hips. She pulled, trying to draw me into her but I resisted. I needed to tease her and work her more. If I plowed her now, it would be good. But I didn't settle for good when it came to sex.

I leaned closer and guided myself further between her folds. Her lips were incredibly soft and welcoming. They felt as gentle as flower petals as they slid around me. Her cunt drew me in and squeezed me tightly, clenching and unclenching in an undulation meant to milk me.

With a twitch, I eased out a tiny bit and pressed back in. The dryad twitched and her hips jerked upwards against me. She tried to thrust me into her again but I kept back and held her hips steady.

"Oh goddess, why won't you just put it in?" The dryad gasped at me.

I leaned in close and nipped her neck playfully, making her gasp. I whispered, "Because when I'm done with you, you're gonna cum harder than you knew you could."

Sweeping my hands around her hips and up her back, I raised her against me. I levered my elbows underneath her and she locked her ankles at the small of my back. Her thighs squeezed down, trying to grind me up and in, but I held myself back still and smiled at her frustration. only my head rested just inside her entrance. She snarled and ground her hips in small, short circles.

My smirk grew as I brought myself as close as I dared without actually burying myself completely inside. The dryad whined desperately and I licked the curve of her jaw to tease her with a potential kiss. My lips met hers and she kissed me back fiercely. I gave her a reward by sliding another bit of me into her. She tried to thrust her hips suddenly forward but I saw it coming and pulled back. Her voice was frantic now as she whined, "Just fuck me already!"

I leaned close and put my lips to her ear, "I told you that you'd beg me to stop. But you also need to beg me to start..."

"I am begging!" The dryad snapped desperately.

"Then say it. Beg me." I growled huskily as I gyrated my cock head inside her. Beside us, Saffron let out another lusty moan as she plunged her own wet slit.

The dryad growled. She arched against my arms and sank back. With another whimper of need, she pressed her face to my shoulder and begged, "Please... Please, please fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fill me with your beautiful cock and fertilize my womb."

"Oh that sounds so lewdly romantic." I sighed into her ear and lunged my hips, thrusting my length into the dryad all at once. The flower clit quivered as I pressed against it and she writhed in my arms, her pussy contracting in another orgasmic spasm. A torrent of nectar drenched her lower half and wet my crotch. She cried out, and her cry went on and on as I ground against her and thrust my cock against her womb. Each hump sent her titanic breasts shaking and jiggling.

She hugged herself to me, arms squeezing as tight as her legs, holding on for all she was worth. She panted against my ear, her teeth nibbling lightly and her soft lips tasting and kissing as best as she could as the euphoria of my piston pounding shook her core. My grunts went up in pitch as I thrust and filled her and each time I bottomed out in her depths her flower-clit dragged along my rigid shaft.

Sweat beaded on my skin and I put my back into the thrusting. The force of it made her eyes bulge and she came multiple times in quick succession. My nuts swung freely and slapped audibly off the wet mess of her ass. Her nectar and juices ran thick over our nether parts. With each thrust, her body would slide against me and I could feel her pussy clenching me in an even tighter grip. I grunted harder and held my pace.

I could see pure euphoria in her face. Her eyes were rolled back in her head and her mouth was slack. Her muscles spasmed from each thrust and her pussy convulsed. My balls tensed and I buried myself inside her. Thick sperm poured out of me and I shuddered with pleasure. I filled her until I felt it flowing back around my shaft. I withdrew as I kept cumming, filling her passage with sticky seed to keep it full even as I pulled out.

The dryad rolled into another powerful orgasm and her mouth found mine again. We locked in a passionate, hungry kiss while our bodies trembled from the waves of pleasure rolling through them. I gripped her body tightly and my cock popped out of her with a messy gush. As I did, I realized that Saffron was moaning whorishly in tune with the dryad. Her pussy sprayed into the grass and her body shook. Her body slumped and she sank back on her hands.

I lowered the dryad gently to the grass as we kiss, cum spilling messily from her spent pussy. My cock swayed as I released her and she laid there, twitching and convulsing in the post coital aftermath of pleasure. I was still hard, but I figured I ought to give her the chance to put her head back together for round two. I sat back on my ankles and let my dick drip in the soil while the dryad stirred. The only noise in the grove was the tree rustling above us and the heavy breathing of Saffron and the dryad.

"Nhh. Wow..." The dryad whimpered softly, finally stirring. The flowers in her grassy hair rustled with an unseen wind. With a smile I take her hand and help her sit up. Her body is visibly shaking and she is wide eyed as she stares at me. She puts a hand to her belly and speaks softly, "So ferocious. So amazing. But your seed... It's... hollow."

"Hollow?" I ask. I'm certain she's talking about my vasectomy but doesn't know it.

She shook her head in return, "I am sure it contains life, but your essence... It is missing... It feels almost empty somehow. Like there is almost nothing to fertilize me."

I nod, "That is what I came here to ask you for. Heal my testicles and I'll have sex with you again."

Her gaze turned sour and she eyed me, "And you promise you will fill me so my tree grows fruit? You are more than just fertile, I felt your potency. A man like you could surely bless a tree with beautiful fruit. It is just somehow your fertility is trapped and unable to fill your seed."

I poked at my dick, "Yep. This is something that was done to me in another world. A process that prevented me from impregnating anyone. But since I've come here, I've started to regret it and I want it undone. I was told you had the best healing magics."

"Your seed would surely spread much life. Though I am loathed to allow females into my grove... I cannot deny the call of life. Pledge that you will return to me as much as needed to give me my own young, and I will heal your malady." The dryad said, crossing her legs and leaning forward. Cum still drooled out beneath her.

"Before I accept, tell me how long that will take. How much am I committing to here?" I asked with a shrewd glare at her. I didn't want to promise myself to fuck her nonstop for the next six months or something.

She shook her head, "I am only fertile at the full moon. You are not committing to much. Promise to come here at each full moon and give me your seed."

That wasn't too bad. That was pretty much the same agreement I had with Emma. Fuck once a month and that was all. I thought about it for a moment longer to make sure I wasn't missing anything. Then I nodded, "Agreed. I'll come to your grove alone on the full moon until you are pregnant."

The dryad's eyes lit up with joy and she smiled, "Wonderful! I've long wanted to plant my own daughter here but I've never been lucky. Please sit there and I'll prepare the spell."

She stood on shaky legs and moved behind me. She parted my legs and sat behind me so my back was to her front. I could feel the softness of her breasts pressing on me and I rather enjoyed it. Her hands slid down my body and her slender fingers worked around my erection. I could hear the hum of playful hunger in her voice.

Saffron, having recovered mostly from her own powerful orgasm. crossed her legs and sat forward. Her pearly wings fluttered softly and she watched eagerly as the dryad touched me.

Magic started to pour out of her hands. It swirled around us in the form of a shimmering green light and began to sink into the soil. Flowers started blooming in a circle and the power doubled. It started rising from the ground in a torrent beneath me. The dryad seemed to guide it and control it, swirling the flood of power directly into my balls. A shining golden glow radiated from them and I felt a pleasant warmth starting to flow through me.

The dryad started to sing. The sound was not of words but a melody of nature. A flowing mixture of birdsong, gentle wind, and rustling bushes. Through it, the magic churned and shifted. Sparkles began to rise from the flowers and the magic increased. It was becoming oppressive. The power pressed against every part of me and my mind was feeling like a battered ship in a storm. I winced and closed my eyes. The dryad's fingers squeezed my cock and she rubbed my balls in gentle circles. More power continued flowing into them. I felt like I was on the verge of busting a fat nut and my lungs strained.

With a final cry, the dryad's song ended. The power burst and I spasmed. The dryad's grip tightened and my cock gushed thick ropes of sperm onto the grass. I moaned loudly and shook.

"Holy. Fuck." I gasped loudly as she let go of me.

Her hand slid down my shaft and she wiped up a thick glob of my seed. She raised it to her lips and licked it up. Her face spread into a broad smile and she said, "Your seed is restored. You are as fertile as a man of your stature should be. Go forth and bring new life."

"Congratulations!" Saffron said, her hands clapping softly. Her face was flushed and she looked quite aroused. With her empathy, she probably felt the immense pleasure the healing process gave me.

The dryad stood and I got to my feet as well. I put an arm around her and kissed her, "Thank you, dryad. I'll return at the next full moon."

*******

As I headed back to the High-Tail, a sense of awkward dread started to come over me. I was going to have to tell all my girls that I could get them pregnant now... And they were all going to attack me. I didn't fear them. I feared the ferocity of their lust. How badly did they want my dick.

"Master?" Saffron asked as we walked back through the open gates to Scarborough.

"Hmm?" I looked over at her.

"I feel your anxiety. Are you okay?" She said with a nervous tone.

I shrugged, "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just dreading how much they're all going to want my dick at once."

Saffron stared at me for a moment and then giggled,."Master, you're funny sometimes. May I hold your hand?"

"If you think it won't knock you out." I said, holding out my open hand.

She took it and gave a small shiver. Then she turned and we kept walking, hand in hand. I could see the soft blush growing in her cheeks and her wings fluttered idly. But she didn't show anything worse as she said, "You have nothing to fear. You should be joyous at all the love."

"I am. Really, it's silly of me. I know they'll listen when I tell them to wait. I just... Sex and actual pregnancy are different. If I'm trying to knock a girl up it should be... Well... Romantic, ya know?" I explained with a scratch of my head.

Saffron clenched my hand and she took a small breath, "I do know. And I'm happy you care so much about us."

I looked down at our hands and said, "You're really getting better, aren't you? Do I not have such a strong effect?"

"Mmm..." She hummed softly and said, "Is a storm any less dangerous because you're hiding inside?" She turned to me with a lusty smile, "I find myself more prepared for your vitality, my love. I am still wary of my mind breaking should you try to impregnate me, but I am becoming more confident each time I experience you having sex near me."

"That sounds really voyeuristic." I snorted a laugh and squeezed her hand. "If it helps, feel free to masturbate right next to me each time I'm getting my dick wet until you're the one on my dick."